AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-15, 09:25   Link #1061
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I wouldn't even say Hakko was twisted.
Old 2009-09-15, 10:43   Link #1062
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
dont worry there always blow jobs and kissing

This Discussion has turned into a sex Discussion
But there's a female component to the blow job that actually causes sounds. If you watch live-action, you'll know what I mean.

Even watching Sukiyaki Western Django (not a hentai title) will show you one portion of it.
Old 2009-09-15, 10:47   Link #1063
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i always did assume that they did have sex, since Santana said that he pleasured her in bed. maybe she was able to keep from moaning?
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 10:49   Link #1064
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i always did assume that they did have sex, since Santana said that he pleasured her in bed. maybe she was able to keep from moaning?
Poor girl. Covering her mouth and faking it all that time.

Couples usually talk to each other during...

You gotta wonder if he really thought that she was getting something out of it.

---

The only time she was able to express how she felt about him is when he's dead. So I don't think that she was twisted, just tragic.

Last edited by orion; 2009-09-15 at 11:10.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 11:12   Link #1065
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
oh man have we gotten graphic in here. Im starting wonder if they did that scene on purpose because they knew it would spark this kind of discussion.

Im pretty sure they had had sex before. Because Satana said he pleasured her and that she makes cute sounds in bed. It was during the scene when she had her top off.
Old 2009-09-15, 11:17   Link #1066
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
oh man have we gotten graphic in here. Im starting wonder if they did that scene on purpose because they knew it would spark this kind of discussion.

Im pretty sure they had had sex before. Because Satana said he pleasured her and that she makes cute sounds in bed. It was during the scene when she had her top off.
But just because I guy thinks he's having sex does not mean that his partner is actually having fun. It's controlled on her end and not spontaneous as he could get killed with any sound from her. It was a one-sided thing imo. The guy was prob in denial initally and at the end he realised what he had been doing to her all those years.

Hence, his little comments in the end about how she hates him and her wanting to continue their lover's conversation.

Do you want to admit to yourself that your partner of x years has been faking it all along?

Do you really continue in a relationship in which your partner hates you?
Old 2009-09-15, 13:08   Link #1067
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I hope they pull off a satisfying death for Alphonse. Her character pisses me off.
Old 2009-09-15, 13:48   Link #1068
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
I hope they pull off a satisfying death for Alphonse. Her character pisses me off.
l hope yun yun/maria kill her and she has this look of shock to her!
Old 2009-09-15, 13:53   Link #1069
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But just because I guy thinks he's having sex does not mean that his partner is actually having fun. It's controlled on her end and not spontaneous as he could get killed with any sound from her. It was a one-sided thing imo. The guy was prob in denial initally and at the end he realised what he had been doing to her all those years.
Nice point, Orion, with the ep 11 scene even more creepy since she could make as many sounds as she liked...

Prude that I am, I would prefer to think that the words 'I love you', are significant rather than the sex. I doubt Hakko even mouthed it before, since it was such a tough subject; she might never have been sure herself, until she lost Santana.

For the vote, tragic and twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
If anyone gets Alphard to lose her composure and freak out, I will be impressed.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 13:59   Link #1070
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
If anyone gets Alphard to lose her composure and freak out, I will be impressed.
Personally i hope we never see it. If she does die in the story, then she should go out as the character she has been since the beginning of the series.
Old 2009-09-15, 14:47   Link #1071
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Personally i hope we never see it. If she does die in the story, then she should go out as the character she has been since the beginning of the series.
That would be good too. Then again, every character has something that can break them.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 15:04   Link #1072
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I hope Alphard lives till the end of the series and her and Canaan continue their game of cat and mouse. I actually like Alphard i respect bad guys that can keep their composer as she does its always about the mission nothing more nothing less. Such dedication combined with her intelligence deadly skill and basic lack of emotions makes her quite deadly.
Old 2009-09-15, 15:12   Link #1073
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
There was his name is Siam and unfortunately hes dead now :/

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 15:31   Link #1074
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
There was his name is Siam and unfortunately hes dead now :/
Ever since we learnt about him, i haven't classed him as dead. I mean we never see him die do we?

Just saying that it's a 50/50 chance at the moment.
Old 2009-09-15, 15:46   Link #1075
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Ever since we learnt about him, i haven't classed him as dead. I mean we never see him die do we?

Just saying that it's a 50/50 chance at the moment.
Alphrad said herself that he was dead. Canaan seems to know it too. I don't think you can really call it a 50/50 chance as so much a 100% fact that hes dead

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2009-09-15, 15:48   Link #1076
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Alphrad said herself that he was dead. Canaan seems to know it too. I don't think you can really call it a 50/50 chance as so much a 100% fact that hes dead
I'm still gonna go with the fact that we didn't see him die, i mean the amount of times in many different types of media have they said a certain character is dead, and then they appear later in the story.

It's like the classic Gundam rule. If you don't see their body during the death scene, then they're still alive.
Old 2009-09-15, 15:53   Link #1077
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
I'm still gonna go with the fact that we didn't see him die, i mean the amount of times in many different types of media have they said a certain character is dead, and then they appear later in the story.

It's like the classic Gundam rule. If you don't see their body during the death scene, then they're still alive.
I think considering the fact that he was narrating when Canaan and Alphrad was introduced, like as he was watching over them. And we've saw the scene were Alphrad was pointing the gun on the train its safe to say he is dead. Not to mention Canaan was with him "all" the time so she would know, to be honest she probably buried him.

Old 2009-09-15, 15:55   Link #1078
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I think considering the fact that he was narrating when Canaan and Alphrad was introduced, like as he was watching over them. And we've saw the scene were Alphrad was pointing the gun on the train its safe to say he is dead. Not to mention Canaan was with him "all" the time so she would know, to be honest she probably buried him.
Pointing a gun at him doesn't mean anything really, but ah well. I shall have my theory, and you'll have yours.
Old 2009-09-15, 17:16   Link #1079
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
He only said that to chase Mino away, who was obviously attracted to Hakko's charms too. It doesn't mean what he said was true.

And the Hakko in bed scene doesn't really imply anything.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 18:37   Link #1080
qwerty_
Knowledge Researcher

Episode 11

What a cheesy one - well, what a cheesy show.

Rie Tanaka amazing as Liang Qi - who literally stole the show. Animation top-notch as usual, and I like the extra 90 seconds [fan of no-openings and alike for important episodes] for this episode.

Well, I love - and hate, at the same time - stuff like Hakko making love with the dead or total white-hair craziness of Liang.

And the future is so unpredictable...
qwerty_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animage, type moon