Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-06-12, 16:51   Link #21
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I will take this with a grain of salt, anyone can claim to be part of some organisation without being part of it, just to inflate his own importance or to get more attention.
Of course, ISIS will be more than happy to claim credit for the attack whenever it be from a sympathisant or a full member, a fully planified attack or somebody just wanted to kill as much civilians as possible.

I heard ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack and that the gunman was a sleeper agent implanted into the American populace, so...if that is true, he isn't a mere sympathizer.
Old 2016-06-12, 16:57   Link #22
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I will take this with a grain of salt, anyone can claim to be part of some organisation without being part of it, just to inflate his own importance or to get more attention.
Of course, ISIS will be more than happy to claim credit for the attack whenever it be from a sympathisant or a full member, a fully planified attack or somebody just wanted to kill as much civilians as possible.
The only difference is if ISIS indoctrinated him into going violent, or if he indoctrinated himself into going violent, or if it's a mix of both. In the end it's just about who to blame. It shouldn't be too hard to investigate this. Just need authorities to take a look at his internet activities.
Old 2016-06-12, 17:15   Link #23
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I heard ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack and that the gunman was a sleeper agent implanted into the American populace, so...if that is true, he isn't a mere sympathizer.
As you said, if true. The fed are probably looking into his past already so we should have the answer soon. Honestly, the target seem a little off to me; while islamists don't like homosexuals ad the number of potential victims was high, to choose a gay bar as target for a sleeper agent while there's way more spectacular target, like US base or political rally. I wouldn't write off the ISIS hypothesis but the anti-gay one seem a bit more plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
This is where I wonder when Western governments will finally accept that creating/recognizing units of ISIS hunters would be as much of a good thing as when Nazi hunters were created. Such units should also be given a blank check while we're at it.
That's a bad idea, especially the blank check part. There's already a problem with the cop than get almost a blank check right now, what you suggest would open so many door to abuse, it would only give some false sense of accomplissement and make thing worse.
Old 2016-06-12, 17:19   Link #24
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

And here we go: After Orlando Massacre, Donald Trump Says It Shows He Is ‘Right’ About Terrorism
Old 2016-06-12, 17:23   Link #25
MCAL

Donald Trump truly has no empathy whatsoever.
Old 2016-06-12, 20:19   Link #26
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

The same article also mentions that Hillary Clinton uses this tragedy to call for stricter gun laws.
Old 2016-06-12, 21:48   Link #27
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
As twisted as it would be for this to be a joke, even it being a joke would be preferable to it actually being true...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
GANBARIMASU
Old 2016-06-12, 21:53   Link #28
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

It is quite a detente in SEA. It is the Muslim fasting period now and this fuckwad has to sow discord. Goddamit.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2016-06-12, 21:53   Link #29
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Donald Trump truly has no empathy whatsoever.
That is only the tip of the iceberg. Donald Trump is a gash of a human being, worse than an animal.
Old 2016-06-12, 22:03   Link #30
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Okay ... I think that for now things are getting a little into territory that is ... unideal.

For now I will temporarily close the thread and talk to the mods about it.