AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 20 52.63%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 13.16%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 17:05   Link #2861
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise's True Queen can do it too. Ise just has to strengthen his base to the point where he'll be able to bring out Ddraig's full power and the Triaina and True Queen will reflect that. Azazel also said in Volume 7 that if Ise can get rid of the negative emotions of the past possessors, he could find an alternative power that rivals Juggernaut Drive without trimming his life. That is the Triaina and True Queen, and if Ise's base reaches Ultimate-class up to just under Maou-class (my guess), he'll be able to bring out Ddraig's full power and with that, the Triaina and True Queen will be completed. And aside from that, believe it or not, the Triaina and True Queen are already mastered unless the novels state otherwise.

The Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive is Vali's equivalent form to the True Queen. If the Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive can get to a point where it can be equal to Albion's power in his prime, then there shouldn't be any reason to believe that the same isn't true for the True Queen in regard to Ddraig's power. Or vice versa.
Old Yesterday, 17:11   Link #2862
Lucidrago

It would just be better to think the forms are mastered already.

The DxD forms really just screwed that up. Now we can't say that Issei's CCQ will be able to bring out Ddraig's full power. It seemed more like a gateway to bring out Ddraig's full power more than the form which would actually do it.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:17   Link #2863
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
It would just be better to think the forms are mastered already.

The DxD forms really just screwed that up. Now we can't say that Issei's CCQ will be able to bring out Ddraig's full power. It seemed more like a gateway to bring out Ddraig's full power more than the form which would actually do it.
No, the DxD forms are already near the point of the Heavenly Dragons original strength and they've just begun to use them.

I'd expect that, given what those forms represent, CxC and EJOD could reach HD level themselves at some point, while DxD is what puts them beyond it.

If anything, the fact that the forms representing the ultimate evolution of Ddraig and Albion powers only scratch the surface of God class shows how much Ise and Vali themselves have left to grow.
Old Yesterday, 17:20   Link #2864
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Nah, I still think it'll do it and I've already said why I think so. Just consider this: all of the other forms after it aren't just Ddraig's power alone anymore, since it's Ddraig's power plus either Ophis' and/or Great Red's power or, in the case of ExE, something different that could have something to do with the Chichigami. Not only that, but all of the forms also seem like they'll be much more powerful than just Heavenly Dragon-class. The form that Ddraig's full power is brought out in has to be Heavenly Dragon-class, and I'm sure that DxD G mode will also surpass that level when Ise's base is strong enough. If it's not the Triaina and True Queen, Ise won't have any form that brings out Ddraig's full power.

Edit: One post late.
@XFire: Agreed.

The fact that it's said that Juggernaut Drive is a forcible release of the Two Heavenly Dragons' original full power that puts the possessors' (including the possessors of both the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing here) lives, respectively, in danger due to the curse corrupting the power and is compared to the alternatives Ise and Vali found which also release the Two Heavenly Dragons' original full power but without endangering the possessors' lives is, to me, already a testament to this. The Triaina and True Queen release Ddraig's untainted original full power, and now Ise just has to raise the power in it to be equal to Ddraig's power in his prime.
Old Yesterday, 18:50   Link #2865
Norn
Dazed and Confused

I do think that there's a need to stress how CxC is not only meant to show Ddraig's original power, it's also a reflection of Ise's potential unlocking it. CxC is an unprecedented form the [Boosted Gear] has never attained in its tumultuous history.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote