AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-03, 20:57   Link #7181
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Because she knows an harem is not only made by 3 girls :v , jokes aside, its because if she did that, then what about the other girls that like him?? They would want to be part of that at some point, so its easier for her to encourage them now so the harem plan sound more plausible. Even with more girls she would have her moments with Rito, so things are done faster if there are more members to make the harem plan a solid idea
Old 2014-12-03, 21:10   Link #7182
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Because she knows an harem is not only made by 3 girls :v , jokes aside, its because if she did that, then what about the other girls that like him?? They would want to be part of that at some point, so its easier for her to encourage them now so the harem plan sound more plausible. Even with more girls she would have her moments with Rito, so things are done faster if there are more members to make the harem plan a solid idea
She was actively trying to get a mood between Rito and Rin before Rin had any feelings for him. Hell, she even considered Mikan's friends.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 21:26   Link #7183
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

More girls=more responsabilities(deal with their feelings)=accept the idea of the harem (he would accept that instead of seeing them suffer)=momo is happy with her piece of rito

I wont deny that adding random members wont work, but still, there are a lot of girls, who trully like him, so x girls can come and leave without any problem.
With Rin, as i said, more girls, more pressure to accept the harem plan, ispf she went along (like how she did at the end) then good for the plan, if she rejected the idea, then continue to another girl

Last edited by DOmus; 2014-12-03 at 21:57.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 22:05   Link #7184
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Says and acts along that thought.

Until you can PROVE that, then it's just speculation. A moot point.
I dont need to prove that Momo's doing it for her she's said as much

As for why she's adding more girls the answer is simple. Rito's the type who isnt one to hurt people needlessly so the more girls the more girls whose feelings are made clear to Rito the easier it is to convince him to actually accept it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 03:57   Link #7185
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Lala's logic is similar to Momo's

Spoiler for Lala:
Old 2014-12-04, 13:24   Link #7186
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Until something confirms otherwise, I think Momo does it for everyone with some preferences among the candidates.
Read chapter 23 again. If you read between the lines, it's obvious Momo is doing this for herself, because she's not confident she can win against her onee-sama. That, and because I don't think she wants to hurt Lala.

There's yet another strong hint in the latest chapter, where her mom saw through her right away. She's fooling herself. The harem is most definitely not what Momo truly wants. She wants Rito all to herself but she can't have him for various reasons, so she settles for the next best thing.
Old 2014-12-04, 13:30   Link #7187
Pablete
Banned

Doing it for herself doesn't excludes others and viceversa.

I can't see why you guys can't accept both.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 13:45   Link #7188
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
I can't see why you guys can't accept both.
Because the manga says otherwise.

When asked by Rito why she goes so far to complete the harem, her thoughts were "because I love you. Even if I'm second or third, I want to be loved by you". Thoughts she didn't voice because she's scared of being rejected. The answer she instead gave is that it's to make everybody happy. She then later admits she's using this as an excuse to lead Rito around. That was never the reason she was doing it. She believes she has no chance to be number 1 in his heart, so she cooked up this plan so she could have a place, however small, in it. Her personal feelings are the basis for the harem plan, she outright said it.
Old 2014-12-04, 14:35   Link #7189
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Because the manga says otherwise.

When asked by Rito why she goes so far to complete the harem, her thoughts were "because I love you. Even if I'm second or third, I want to be loved by you". Thoughts she didn't voice because she's scared of being rejected. The answer she instead gave is that it's to make everybody happy. She then later admits she's using this as an excuse to lead Rito around. That was never the reason she was doing it. She believes she has no chance to be number 1 in his heart, so she cooked up this plan so she could have a place, however small, in it. Her personal feelings are the basis for the harem plan, she outright said it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..... sorry but lets face it i've been saying that and people are saying im wrong now we got proof

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-12-04, 17:01   Link #7190
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

She could make some personal progress if she didn't come onto him so much!
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 18:14   Link #7191
Xacual

Somewhat on this topic but I was thinking about it and is Momo the only girl that actually shares an interest with Rito? Admittedly he doesn't seem to have many interests but his love of taking care of plants is something he shares with Momo.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 18:28   Link #7192
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Somewhat on this topic but I was thinking about it and is Momo the only girl that actually shares an interest with Rito? Admittedly he doesn't seem to have many interests but his love of taking care of plants is something he shares with Momo.
The only thing that he does appart from god like falling is taking care of plants...so yeah i guess
Old 2014-12-07, 23:12   Link #7193
Pierre

^anyone read the raws for 50, people keep saying something big happened, but its hard to tell without a translation, clearly Lala's mom says something to Momo in the end
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 23:23   Link #7194
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Pretty sure they mentioned sharing an interest in video games some chapters ago.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 00:07   Link #7195
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
The only thing that he does appart from god like falling is taking care of plants...so yeah i guess
Rito also is good at sports, although it does not come up that often.
He used to be on the soccer team in middle school.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 00:11   Link #7196
ImperialFlameGod8190

the interests is a nice thing but the one thing that cant be denied is that there's mutual romantic feelings between Rito and haruna and Rito and Lala and unfortunately with the way this story has setup you pretty much have a case of either a harem ending or a no romance ending because there's no justifying a single girl at this point.

Rito's sports angle has been a non-factor for so long u pretty much forget it

Old 2014-12-08, 00:17   Link #7197
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the interests is a nice thing but the one thing that cant be denied is that there's mutual romantic feelings between Rito and haruna and Rito and Lala and unfortunately with the way this story has setup you pretty much have a case of either a harem ending or a no romance ending because there's no justifying a single girl at this point.

Rito's sports angle has been a non-factor for so long u pretty much forget it
Just like you might forget that his mother is a fashion designer, or that she even exists. At least the father being a mangaka is referenced whenever Zastin the bodyguard turned manga assistant shows up.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 00:11   Link #7198
InfiniteDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
^anyone read the raws for 50, people keep saying something big happened, but its hard to tell without a translation, clearly Lala's mom says something to Momo in the end
Chapter is out, the mom found out about Momo's harem plan.

What is interesting about all of this is the way it was worded though. Saying "if your heart is fine with it...that is" seems to imply that Momo's mom feels that deep down inside Momo's real desires contradict the harem plan. This would aid the theory that Momo is really only doing this because she is fully aware that she will never be "number one" in Rito's heart, yet still wants Rito to love her as was shown in what I believe was the festival chapter (around the time when Nemesis first met Rito face to face).
InfiniteDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 00:23   Link #7199
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Even mom approve it, just make your god damn harem a spent the rest of your life enjoying that paradise
Old 2014-12-10, 00:23   Link #7200
Pierre

Yea I just read it, so does that mean the mom is okay with the harem?

I mean realistically I don't see Momo winning solo, but at the same time I don't see rito going for just haruna, lala means to much to him and the other girls are starting to grow on him. I honestly think this and Dxd are all but guaranteed to have a true harem ending, or a marry them all.

I like this shift in philosophy if you will, other than Tenchi for the longest time, harems would end with either one girl or no resolution, but an actual harem ending was almost never thought of as realistic, kind of like how all incest manga end up being not blood related if the main couple get together, but especially with the rise of Light Novels, there is now a shift to where a legit harem ending is becoming realistic, and gasp, might become common. And lets be realistic, in the world of anime and manga, harem is the only option.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen