AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-14, 19:38   Link #1341
Twi

The second side story doesn't brush on it. The most is that we heard there were some noises but it was primarily focused on the talk with Marie about the Olfey. And the fact that neither of them can remember their name from their previous life... right when they're having a discussion before the proposal.
Old 2020-04-14, 20:30   Link #1342
mickbis

Olivia healing is comsider a cheat by world standard as mention in this very chapter. It normally took 3 day to healing Jilk while it only need 1 day with Olivia healing hence Marie healing won't heal Jilk back in time
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 21:12   Link #1343
Twi

Well technically, her cheat is her voice since no one else has it. Even without the Royal Ship she managed to force the robots guarding her to let her go past them during the Sky Pirate raid. Its the only thing that can't be replicated, which is why she had to be the heroine.

The healing abilities are something they both share, with Olivia mentioning that after a Scholar saw her she did some self-study whereas Marie knew about it from the game and then trained herself in secret. Its rare, but it isn't the defining feature of a Saint. A response to the Saint Items are.

That being said, there's no question Olivia is objectively better than Marie when it comes to the abilities they share. If we had to put their healing abilities on a scale of 1 to 5, the average healing means would be 1, Marie 3, and Olivia 5...

And on the topic of heroines with special abilities, what can the Priestess of the Sacred Tree do? There's supposedly a hierarchy when it comes to them being Guardian < Priestess < Six Families, but other than the Priestess being able to select the Guardian if one hasn't been chosen they haven't really gone into details about it. Can she remove the crest from lower families?
Old 2020-04-21, 06:37   Link #1344
cadu_

Guys I got a few questions:
What are the differences between the LN and WN?
Which chapter is the 3p snusnu?
Is there another sequel of the game after the second and third mentioned by the MC's sister?
Old 2020-04-21, 06:49   Link #1345
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Is there another sequel of the game after the second and third mentioned by the MC's sister?
-There are too many different between WN and LN
-
-We know that the series has at least 6 games
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 08:28   Link #1346
mickbis

Quote:
no details snusnu here
Old 2020-04-21, 09:05   Link #1347
SirCopert

For now the 3p has not happened yet, we hope it will happen in volume 6 since Angelica and Olivia want to do it but Leon is too dense to understand it. However I was thinking that WN and LN have differences and that the author says he considers LN more, so will Noelle still be Colin's first love? After all, this doesn't have much weight in the story, and Colin himself is a support even among the supporting characters
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 09:14   Link #1348
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
For now the 3p has not happened yet, we hope it will happen in volume 6 since Angelica and Olivia want to do it but Leon is too dense to understand it. However I was thinking that WN and LN have differences and that the author says he considers LN more, so will Noelle still be Colin's first love? After all, this doesn't have much weight in the story, and Colin himself is a support even among the supporting characters

Author still bullied Colin even in afterstory so Colin first love is obviously Noel
It would be better if there are another 2-3 game in Novel version and Colin finally get together with the 4th game reverse trap heroine
Old 2020-04-21, 13:17   Link #1349
cadu_

But in the FAQ says first time is 3P. I got tricked =(
Anyway, I'm starting volume 4 now, I'm really liking this story, I like so much that I read the first 3 volumes in less than a week but I'm just tired of stories where the MC has more than one wife but never slept with any, this is a big minus in my opinion so I wish the MC could do it soon.
Old 2020-04-21, 13:35   Link #1350
mickbis

Quote:
But in the FAQ says first time is 3P. I got tricked =(
Anyway, I'm starting volume 4 now, I'm really liking this story, I like so much that I read the first 3 volumes in less than a week but I'm just tired of stories where the MC has more than one wife but never slept with any, this is a big minus in my opinion so I wish the MC could do it soon.
They have kind of 3p as in "skinship" to relieved Leon extreme stress he accumulate from various trouble he need to deal with but it not snusnu... ( Both AI and working robot are on high alert as a ton of people coming to cockblocking him lol )

It imply that they just sleep on the same bed together after talking with each other about various thing until sleep.
Both heroine appear before him in underwear as they were told that it would help heal Leon faster.
This idea come from his AI partner who want to see him get better mentally as he is far too mentally exhausted after the big big battle that he believe it far to big responsibilities for a mob like him.

Also he did end up sleep with every girls and have a bunch of kids in after story It just not mention about those details.
Old 2020-04-23, 17:41   Link #1351
SirCopert

The light novel was licensed from Seven Seas, I think we will have to wait a long time for volume 6
Old 2020-04-23, 18:48   Link #1352
InfinityDragonGod

Looks the first volume will be Feb 9, 2021.
Old 2020-04-23, 18:49   Link #1353
cadu_

I was in the middle of reading volume 5 when the site removed the chapters!
Found a new site to read and I'm downloading right now before they remove it.

Last edited by cadu_; 2020-04-23 at 19:01.
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 20:03   Link #1354
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

That's.... Really sad news....
Old 2020-04-23, 20:11   Link #1355
Twi

It was expected though.
Old 2020-04-23, 20:15   Link #1356
SirCopert

The worst part is that volume 5 ended up the best and we were waiting for the continuation in volume 6, but now we have to wait for years...
Old 2020-04-23, 22:28   Link #1357
shadowarc

Since the first volume is scheduled February 2021, idealistically, we'll have to wait 3 years minimum for them to catch up and then translate volume 6.

I'm thinking of taking my chances to reading GT WN raws even if it costs me some brain damage.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 22:56   Link #1358
HighBurstED

Why must seven seas? Damn it. I have no problem if it jnc, but whyyy??

HighBurstED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-24, 07:35   Link #1359
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

To everyone worried, Seven Seas releases fast for their digital releases.

2-3 months between releases, so sometimes faster than JNC.

So since the digital release for volume 1 will be out in Nov 2020, they'll catch up to the current Japanese release by Fall 2021 and assuming the Japanese release will still be every 5 months, they'll only be 2-3 volumes behind by then but will catch up shortly after.
Old 2020-04-24, 08:10   Link #1360
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
To everyone worried, Seven Seas releases fast for their digital releases.

2-3 months between releases, so sometimes faster than JNC.

So since the digital release for volume 1 will be out in Nov 2020, they'll catch up to the current Japanese release by Fall 2021 and assuming the Japanese release will still be every 5 months, they'll only be 2-3 volumes behind by then but will catch up shortly after.
So, theoretically, when would it take months to get to the end of volume 5?

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem