AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 12:57   Link #2701
Lummie

From the author's blog, probably the next volume cover.

Last edited by Lummie; 2012-11-15 at 17:40.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 16:53   Link #2702
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Might just be me but I can't see the pic
Old 2012-11-15, 17:40   Link #2703
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
^Might just be me but I can't see the pic
It's fixed.

PS. I have no idea actually whether it's Shioon or Yaoi-boy...
Old 2012-11-15, 18:02   Link #2704
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
It's fixed.

PS. I have no idea actually whether it's Shioon or Yaoi-boy...
It looks like Shioon looking professional as befits a Murim leader. I think the face is slightly off to be Chundomoon kid. I need to reread part 1 because a lot of the older character's names are starting to slip my mind.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:55   Link #2705
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks for that
Though I must say it looks like shioon to me
Old 2012-11-15, 19:26   Link #2706
Johnny
Working the bags...

Hyuk is his name and I agree that it's Shioon. Why put a character on a volume cover that's only had a handful of scenes if that in this part two...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:32   Link #2707
Lummie

Guess I'm just not used to seeing him so formal in a suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Hyuk is his name and I agree that it's Shioon. Why put a character on a volume cover that's only had a handful of scenes if that in this part two...?
So far Shioon, Jinie, Smiling Blade and Sera got each their own volume cover. Hyuk is also part of the "new waves" so I thought it'd be logical to give him also a cover even though he hasn't done much yet...
Old 2012-11-15, 19:43   Link #2708
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Honestly I do expect to see Hyuk fighting those masters cuz we haven't seem him go all out right now
Old 2012-11-15, 22:29   Link #2709
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Honestly I do expect to see Hyuk fighting those masters cuz we haven't seem him go all out right now
I'm pretty sure he'll get involved at some point, his brother is using the Chundomoon name and resources to do stuff. Actually I've begun to think that he might be the one to take his brother out instead of Shioon.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:44   Link #2710
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^And leaving Shioon to deal with 9AD
Oh and scan is out, so no need for spoilers
Didn't see much reaction on Shioon's part in terms of concern for Saehee
And that glasses guy seems a bit jealous of Shioons lady skills lol
Old 2012-11-16, 00:41   Link #2711
konart

Spoiler for 93:
Old 2012-11-16, 01:17   Link #2712
chancs

I really want to see Shioon in action... and without a look of desperation on his face
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 01:42   Link #2713
zibi88

ehhh so shioons first enemy after ki-center healing is a...girl... ehh anyway I wonder if this girl will be charmed by shioon and develop a small crush on him xD

since he might be the first guy that kinda saw throught her perfect disguise as she showed was interested in it since she asked how...

now she might get 1v1 with shioon as he was the target she wanted to fight and not jinee

but I wonder if shioon will be able to kick and attack a girl... against the gothic girl he just tossed her to the ground not using arms or legs...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 02:04   Link #2714
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehhh so shioons first enemy after ki-center healing is a...girl... ehh anyway I wonder if this girl will be charmed by shioon and develop a small crush on him xD

since he might be the first guy that kinda saw throught her perfect disguise as she showed was interested in it since she asked how...

now she might get 1v1 with shioon as he was the target she wanted to fight and not jinee

but I wonder if shioon will be able to kick and attack a girl... against the gothic girl he just tossed her to the ground not using arms or legs...
I am against it.
Old 2012-11-16, 07:26   Link #2715
Lummie

Chapter 93

Nothing noteworthy happened. The usual Jinie is in danger and Shioon giving instructions like a coach standing on the sidelines before he sends the player to participate in a match.
Old 2012-11-16, 07:31   Link #2716
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Chapter 93

Nothing noteworthy happened. The usual Jinie is in danger and Shioon giving instructions like a coach standing on the sidelines before he sends the player to participate in a match.
Best analysis
Old 2012-11-16, 08:19   Link #2717
Johnny
Working the bags...

That R Kelly song I Can Fly or something like that came to mind when I seen Jinie flung off the building...

As for Shioon seeing action. Sadly, I think the author is probably saving that for the Shioon vs Chang-Ho LXXII showdown...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:07   Link #2718
kenjtr

Shioon lamest main character ever well in that aspest i have to admit he is realistic but we arrived chapter 93 and that makes 2 year , after the breaker we are waiting for 2 years and main character still didnt do anything . For gods sake where is there a main character who cant do nothing for 2 years , shinwoo should have fixed his ki centre in like chpter 10 but author dragged it out . Actually i dont expect anything from this manga anymore , the breaker was cool but new waves suck .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:34   Link #2719
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I rather like Shioon...true the time he was useless annoyed me a bit but ever since he rescued Sera and fought Cool Guy...I'm cool with him, he's no longer useless. Just because the MC isn't fighting as of now, doesn't mean he's useless...he IS doing something and coming up with plans, he's just not taking action himself, like a real leader actually.

Before the Sera fight...he was really useless for a while, I'm talking about actually useless to the point where he got into trouble and had to be saved by others, but now he's just not fighting yet.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:58   Link #2720
blade82

if he gain back his ki its certain that he'll become like his teacher so the author made him matured a little without his power so he can lean how to not cross the line and become a monster
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves