Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-07-24, 22:46   Link #1561
digger314

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Whats this black powder?
and I agree with that any cheating is bad and its time for the main plot to start. And also the feelings are really the main source of void power. Louise getting angry recharges her MP and saito being happy or love makes him stronger.

Btw why does the emotions involve differ for the two? to make one stronger the one has to suffer. Its kinda lame idea.
Sorry I should have said gun powder - explosives. Jack throws a lump of gun powder at saito and Louise intercepts it with an explosion spell just in time.

As for why the emotions differ, I think Louise just doesn't know any better because she's been insecure and bitter all her life until she met Saito. I remember one time she asks herself if there's any other emotion she can use (during the battle with that elf). I think it's obvious what that is and that she will find the answer (yeah yeah I know...). I hope anyway. Getting powered by grief/jealousy/anger can't be healthy in the long run

Anyway I think the plot is gonna pick up now. Vol16/17 were the calm before the storm.

edit: in retrospect I sounded a little obsessed there. not to worry, such obsessions fade quickly and do not control me (but I'd still be pissed if Saito cheats again)

Last edited by digger314; 2009-08-01 at 00:34.
digger314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:45   Link #1562
akron88

16-17 vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
...Finished... (´∀`)zzzzzzzzzzzz...

As always, if you want the full story (and a lot better told that I did), you will have to read it yourself. I tried to outline the parts that need focus, so walls of text that didn't matter in the long run (I think), etc. were cut. Also, the quality of the summarizing seems to waver depending on how I felt after reading the chapter...
Thinking back, it wasn't even that eventful of a volume...

Spoiler for Vol.17 Summary:

Spoiler for A few other thoughts:
Thanks man, finished reading this and 16.

As for comments, after the cheating thing I seriously believed that saito (friggin' charlie harper imitator who aparently thinks with his penis instead of his mind) would get ass whoopin or something really deep as indication of louise's hurt feelings. but wtf....I was wondering whether you could, well, summarize a little deeper the epilogue part because I think it got a little too sumarized

Second, wtf is with the princess, I thought she had given up on saito after the bitchslap of louise and, well, making up with her I believe in vol 11. Isn't she a little whorish or what.

This cheating arc kinda led me to believe this novel is getting dangerously close to simply become like the simpsons where characters do not develop (in the important stuff, I know they have gotten more brave and strong and all that **** but dude is like they keep resetting themselves all the time) or Ross & Rachel kinda stuff. I know resolving that thing would make the novel end (I do not believe so, but some people do), but cmon give me a break, a little relationship advancement would not hurt, as in saito getting a little further with louise instead of the usual "oh I got problems that together with yours make both of us unable to co-habit-->you or I run away-->plot problem that makes one save the other---> back to the start (RESET)". IF they are developing, the writer is doing it in turtle steps.

...and seriously what's with that slutty princess I thought louise was her friend (if possible someone could kinda sumarize deeper the whole part in vol 16 where charlie ends up kissing the now slutty princess? I mean what exactly made charlie kiss her or get lovie-wobbie with her?).

Last edited by akron88; 2009-08-08 at 21:58.
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 04:09   Link #1563
fhxc885

Still don't get it ??? but does anyone when is vol. 18 coming out
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 06:45   Link #1564
tsunade666

I think the author wouldn't dare to the never ending cheating again. The plot is catching up again so it will probably stop their. With both reconciling their love love relation ship of pet and master.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 04:18   Link #1565
fhxc885

Found this in louise section wikipedia
Spoiler for Wikipedia:
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 07:41   Link #1566
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Found this in louise section wikipedia
Spoiler for Wikipedia:
Wikipedia is, as it often is, incorrect. They need to replace the "manages" with "tried".
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 01:12   Link #1567
tsunade666

But it didn't really get him back home instead back in history or rather. His memory backtrack to the point of where brimr is still alive and being under his elf familiar.
Old 2009-08-17, 06:09   Link #1568
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just caught up with what's translated and read all of serenade_beta's summaries, which a big thanks for giving them...

At this point I pretty much don't care what happens to either. Ok, well gotta give Saito props on his hero skills but his romance skills suck badly. I agree with pretty much everyone else's thoughts concerning his dog ways. Louise, my god just shut up and go away somewhere for good. The constant whining, then bitching about Saito back to whining and so on and so on. Henrietta, someone earlier said that Saito and her should just be a couple, and I have to admit that sounds about right. They deserve each other, and don't ask me why it must be the needy factor and unlike Louise she doesn't front. Poor, poor Siesta gotta admit she's my favorite and hopefully she comes out with all smiles...

Only thing I care to see before this novel comes to an end is that Julio meets a very painful and hopefully horrible death. Along the lines of being coated in honey then falling into a pit with large red ants, the Indiana Jones kind of red ants...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 12:12   Link #1569
Rubypoyo

I don't understand why ppl bitc**ng about saito being unfaithful bla bla bla....... If u don't like it, stop reading it.....Its not like all of you bought the novel anyway. Your complaining for something that you get for free. aishh

I don't mind saito become a casanova... for me his attitude make the novel alive anyway. I was hoping saito can taste all the girl . Just pokemon motto (Gotto get them all) hehehe
Rubypoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 12:33   Link #1570
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubypoyo View Post
I don't understand why ppl bitc**ng about saito being unfaithful bla bla bla....... If u don't like it, stop reading it.....Its not like all of you bought the novel anyway. Your complaining for something that you get for free. aishh

I don't mind saito become a casanova... for me his attitude make the novel alive anyway. I was hoping saito can taste all the girl . Just pokemon motto (Gotto get them all) hehehe
And you no doubt bought novels so you can complain about people complaining, right? Or else you should STFU, since you cannot speak out your opinion as well if we were to follow this retarded logic of yours.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 13:08   Link #1571
Rubypoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And you no doubt bought novels so you can complain about people complaining, right? Or else you should STFU, since you cannot speak out your opinion as well if we were to follow this retarded logic of yours.
My logic retarded?... i dont think so.... Look, i assume u bought the novel and you don't like the content and bit**ing about it in the forum. Then your u bought the next volume and still bit***ng about it and the cycle continues....look who is retarded you or me? You wasting your money on something u dont like....aishh.

Look i dont want to start a fight here. Its just this last pages of the discussion is like getting nowhere and ppl are bitching like there is no end. Cmon this is a discussion forum not a bitc**ing forum.

Anyway back to the topic.... From the way the that stories continue i got the feeling that the novel is far from over. I dint mind thought, the story could be going for something EPIC.
Old 2009-08-23, 14:05   Link #1572
Hubb

Not liking a character =/= not liking a story.

In other words, just because people complain about Saito doesn't mean they don't like Zero no Tsukaima. This is a forum, we are discussing; discussions don't always have to be positive.
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 14:42   Link #1573
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubypoyo View Post
My logic retarded?... i dont think so.... Look, i assume u bought the novel and you don't like the content and bit**ing about it in the forum. Then your u bought the next volume and still bit***ng about it and the cycle continues....look who is retarded you or me? You wasting your money on something u dont like....aishh.

Look i dont want to start a fight here. Its just this last pages of the discussion is like getting nowhere and ppl are bitching like there is no end. Cmon this is a discussion forum not a bitc**ing forum.

Anyway back to the topic.... From the way the that stories continue i got the feeling that the novel is far from over. I dint mind thought, the story could be going for something EPIC.
You still haven't answered how you are allowed to express your opinion if you haven't bought novels if everyone else are not allowed to since the have it for free. This is what I call retarded.

And not liking one character does not mean disliking whole series. I can like series but can dislike a character or their acts. It still does not mean I hate series in general. Imagine that.

This is not appreciation forums, so negative opinion is just as valid as positive one and praising series is just as silly as bitching about it. But again following your logic such forum should only be used by a small number of people of people who bought the material the talk about.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 07:06   Link #1574
Rubypoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
You still haven't answered how you are allowed to express your opinion if you haven't bought novels if everyone else are not allowed to since the have it for free. This is what I call retarded.

And not liking one character does not mean disliking whole series. I can like series but can dislike a character or their acts. It still does not mean I hate series in general. Imagine that.

This is not appreciation forums, so negative opinion is just as valid as positive one and praising series is just as silly as bitching about it. But again following your logic such forum should only be used by a small number of people of people who bought the material the talk about.
Maybe you guyz are right...my mistake.... is just me i think .....i dont like ppl complaining something that their should pay but they get it by free..... its like they are not appreciate it. My 2 cent anyway.
Old 2009-08-24, 07:18   Link #1575
Hubb

I don't own all the volumes that is for sure (If I had more money to put aside I'd buy them all), but I do have a fair share of ZnT items.

I like ZnT, I just think Saito is an idiot (took me awhile to reach that point...)
Old 2009-08-25, 03:01   Link #1576
tsunade666

I don't have any light novel and no manga because I can't even read it if I bought it. Your right I get it for free from saint people who's willing to translate it for free. BUT its not like its our fault and all for being can't read it and can't afford it. And just because we don't like a character in the series means I don't like the series. And I know that he conversation died out but still its hits me when I read that post well ow well.

Saito sucks everyone must know. And then the main plot will start again next in the volume.
Old 2009-08-25, 06:50   Link #1577
Hubb

Quote:
BUT its not like its our fault for can't afford it.
No, no; that is your fault.
Old 2009-08-25, 09:50   Link #1578
Rubypoyo

Quote:
I don't have any light novel and no manga because I can't even read it if I bought it. Your right I get it for free from saint people who's willing to translate it for free. BUT its not like its our fault and all for being can't read it and can't afford it. And just because we don't like a character in the series means I don't like the series. And I know that he conversation died out but still its hits me when I read that post well ow well.

Saito sucks everyone must know. And then the main plot will start again next in the volume.
maybe saito is suck for you but not for me.... I like the way that he is now,....unsecure....uncertain feeling that make he move on other girlz (or girlz try to make a move on him ).... but that is a "normal" man always do .... trying to find comfort from others...and that bring a little bit originality on the novel

Most of you guyz hate the princess but for me thats what "normal" girl do when they want something..... She is trying to the to find comfort or maybe steal saito from louise. Maybe u can question about the morality but she trying to find her own happiness in her own way although i cant deny her way is cruel.

I am a person who like to combine fantasy with reality of life..... and i dont hate anyone on znt..... each of them have their own reason on doing things.
Old 2009-08-26, 21:45   Link #1579
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

All we need is for this to turn into a H-novel and then EVERYONE will be happy.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 00:03   Link #1580
Rubypoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
All we need is for this to turn into a H-novel and then EVERYONE will be happy.
Or better, make a hentai ova where saito get to play all the gilz

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen