AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-27, 06:57   Link #681
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Hiramaru owned the chapter again although he only had 2 pages of screentime, which is more than the usual for him.

and a the story took a nice 60° turn there, much tensionīs building up. . . :P
Old 2009-11-27, 06:59   Link #682
Divini
Senpai!

Haha, for a such a long-standing relationship Miho sure is ruthless in throwing it all down and drawing the line! Though I think it's more like "getting into a fight" than "getting dumped" - overreacting much Mashiro? Well I guess for him he would be inexperienced with this subject.

Miho on the other hand, is either very angry, very clever, or maybe a mix of both. It'll definitely force Mashiro to significantly act to solve this Shujin problem, which is how I saw it.

In any case, this chapter did open up things quite a bit. Wondering how all the new mangas will do, especially Aoki's and how it'll effect this whole Shujin love-polygon thing; with another reason as it's basically her rip-off of M+M's love story rofl. My guts want to hate Nakai, but remembering how he was dumped -- made me kind of understand why he's probably acting that way. Doesn't mean he's not a jerk of course. And then, thanks to Freeter, I was reminded of Eiji's "cancellation" card in his pocket, which really made me reread his comments towards the new series'...
Old 2009-11-27, 07:02   Link #683
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Miho sure is whack, Mashiro should have asked her if she would confide in him something that Miyoshi told her not to tell anyone...
Old 2009-11-27, 07:05   Link #684
Wrath88
Kissing...

I think she's probably thinking that the two of them are playing dumb about the letter, which translates into 'I can't trust them', and therefore she gets angry. Whether it leads to a full breakup or not remains to be seen.
Old 2009-11-27, 07:23   Link #685
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I highly doubt that...I'm more interested to find out what their "true manga" will be, Hattori and Eiji are looking down on the inventor thing, and they're supposed to be the experts here. I'd also like to see the newbie who came up with the real humans idea, should be interesting.
Old 2009-11-27, 08:59   Link #686
Nosauz

Colbert.... You've done it again, your portrait within a portrait, within a portrait within a portrait, within a portrait has once again inspired great work.

Boy oh boy, really good chapter, they really picked it up after the hospital arc, but man these idiots are their constant, ZOMG she hung up on me and I is dumped is kinda stupid, but other than that hilarious and great chapter.
Old 2009-11-27, 16:44   Link #687
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
I think she's probably thinking that the two of them are playing dumb about the letter, which translates into 'I can't trust them', and therefore she gets angry. Whether it leads to a full breakup or not remains to be seen.
It's not a breakup. I think she realized that they're actually dumb enough to not know about the letter, so she backed off to let them think about it, with some stern warning for Mashiro to get his ass in gear.

Mashiro's overreaction makes me want to go grab him by the shoulders and shake him.

By the way, Nakai keeps on finding more steps on my ladder to fall through. Good job.
Old 2009-11-27, 17:11   Link #688
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Takagi is getting a bit annoying, because now Mashiro is getting hurt for trying to cover up Takagi's idiocy. I tolerated Takagi's general ignorance to a point, but he shouldn't keep things off as he's doing so, it's slowly developing without him taking notice of it.
Old 2009-11-27, 18:01   Link #689
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Miho sure is whack, Mashiro should have asked her if she would confide in him something that Miyoshi told her not to tell anyone...
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't, it's not like she even tells him about her personal dilemmas. He usually had to find out from Miyoshi. Of course that lack of communication goes both ways.

Anyways, I don't think they'll break up. This is just another obstacle to test their resolve to stay commited to each other while they try to achieve their dreams.

Last edited by War_Lord; 2009-11-27 at 19:35.
Old 2009-11-28, 15:21   Link #690
Xagzan

I'm loving Azuki's development personally. For a long time she just seemed like this boring, up on a pedestal, shy object of Mashiro's affection. But now, it's like she's becoming one of the more cool-headed, to-the-point characters in the series. And with a little bit of attitude. I approve.
Old 2009-11-28, 17:59   Link #691
ShootingStars

Aoki x Shujin FTW
Old 2009-11-29, 03:47   Link #692
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I'm loving Azuki's development personally. For a long time she just seemed like this boring, up on a pedestal, shy object of Mashiro's affection. But now, it's like she's becoming one of the more cool-headed, to-the-point characters in the series. And with a little bit of attitude. I approve.
Yep I agree, anyways, Shujin always said from the beginning to Mashiro that Miho is not all looks and that she is a very-level headed, cool and intelligent girl and she is showing all that now to Mashiro, so Mashiro better watch out or he might really get dumped
Old 2009-11-29, 05:18   Link #693
mammothb

yea, at least she is not the type who agree to whatever mashiro does. but i hope this is just a quarrel, not a break up:/

wait, maybe she might if she read the manga?
Old 2009-11-29, 05:46   Link #694
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
yea, at least she is not the type who agree to whatever mashiro does. but i hope this is just a quarrel, not a break up:/
why not break up?
it would be an awesome plot development

Old 2009-11-29, 06:15   Link #695
mammothb

well, right now i'm more focused on the manga creating part of the series, though i did pick this up cuz it was romance:/

ha.. if they break up, maybe shujin and mashiro will try to apologize through their manga?
Old 2009-11-29, 06:35   Link #696
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Maybe Miho will pick up on Aoki's manga and Shujin tells Aoki everything and then she changes it to a corny love story that later becomes true...would fit the level of romance in this manga.
Old 2009-12-03, 09:36   Link #697
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for page 65:
Old 2009-12-03, 09:42   Link #698
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Spoiler for ch.65:
Old 2009-12-03, 10:03   Link #699
Wrath88
Kissing...

If I recall correctly, Nakai hasn't gotten anything solid with that female assistant right? Big example of counting chickens before they're hatched, I see. Let's admit it, who here is looking forward to seeing Nakai go DOWN?
Old 2009-12-03, 10:10   Link #700
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Aoki is so goddamn darn cute esp. on p4

and their faces are priceless^^, how can bleach actually top this? or the other 15 manga rated above bakuman? Japs have no taste imo :/
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen