AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-06, 05:39   Link #1201
expertsource

does anyone know how the duel between tatsuya and 2 yotsuba guardian has ended? did the knock them down with his new magic or decomposition?
expertsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 05:41   Link #1202
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by expertsource View Post
does anyone know how the duel between tatsuya and 2 yotsuba guardian has ended? did the knock them down with his new magic or decomposition?
I think one of the spoiler that I read from 4chan said that Tatsuya only needs Decomposition to deal with the Guardians and their master, baryon lance not needed.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 05:41   Link #1203
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

From the Vietnamese sources:

Last word:

This volume marks a new turn for the series. If the series is split into 2 parts then this is the end of the 1st part. No confirmation about the series ends in 20 vols.

Tsukuba Yuuka: height- 160cm, weight-48kg, flat chest, 22 years old. 4th year student at Magic university. Vice(?)-pres of 1st high before the Trio regime.

Shibata Katsushige:height- 188cm, weight-80kg, 23 years old. Graduated from Magic university, working at defence ministry's office. Your everyday average magician.

Tsutsumi Kotona: height- 165cm, weight-58kg, 24 years old. Shibata Katsushige's 2nd gen "Sound-series" meat-shield.

Tsutsumi Kanata: height- 170cm, weight-62kg, 20 years old. Also Shibata Katsushige's 2nd gen "Sound-series" meat-shield. 2nd year student at Magic Uni. Part-time as a bar musician or some shit like that.

Scrub brotherhood confirmed.

Chapter 1:
According to the objective view, Miyuki is the best magician among the 4 candidates in every single aspects.

According to my subjective view, "Thank you, Captain Obvious!"

Miyuki Melancholy is included in this chap.

Friends' banter, will be continued in another time.

Chapter 6: Can't get access.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2015-05-06 at 05:58.
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 05:44   Link #1204
pampz21
ShipCore

@Jiminy I think alot of people have already saw decomposition magic; the whole stadium of student saw it in vol. 7. I think Erika saw it up closed in visitor's arc but never inquired about due to it as a taboo asking other people's magic. Only stupid enough to ask those are Kanon, Mayumi, Mari and George. I remember the meme about Mayumi was asking Juumonji about Regrowth in vol 4.(I'm gommenasai).

@bietchie long time no word bruh.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 05:56   Link #1205
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
@Jiminy I think alot of people have already saw decomposition magic; the whole stadium of student saw it in vol. 7. I think Erika saw it up closed in visitor's arc but never inquired about due to it as a taboo asking other people's magic. Only stupid enough to ask those are Kanon, Mayumi, Mari and George. I remember the meme about Mayumi was asking Juumonji about Regrowth in vol 4.(I'm gommenasai).

@bietchie long time no word bruh.
What's up!!!

Been busy cuz I took a fancy to Wuxia and other Chinese thingy. Now i can understand why Chinese take a liking to Tatsuya despite of all bullshit few Western whinners spit out.
The Onii-sama-nism is strong with these Chinese.

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2015-05-06, 06:01   Link #1206
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
What's up!!!

I took a fancy to Wuxia and other Chinese thingy. Now i can understand why Chinese take a liking to Tatsuya despite of all bullshit few Western whinners spit out.
Wow; thats news flash. Satou hate chinese chincks.
Glad you're here again.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:05   Link #1207
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Wow; thats news flash. Satou hate chinese chincks.
Glad you're here again.
He doesn't! That's the thing that pisses me off! Satou doesn't deserve that reputation. Just because you've got Chinese people as the villains in the story, doesn't make a person a damn racist! A story needs villains, and it just so happens that his main characters are the ruthless types. Hong Kong mafia have always been a cool, staple in stories about international factions engaging in cloak and dagger operations.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:09   Link #1208
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
He doesn't! That's the thing that pisses me off! Satou doesn't deserve that reputation. Just because you've got Chinese people as the villains in the story, doesn't make a person a damn racist! A story needs villains, and it just so happens that his characters are the ruthless types. Hong Kong mafia have always been a cool, staple in stories about international factions engaging in cloak and dagger operations.
Chill.. Dont compare it with real life dude. Just enjoy the awesomeness of mahouka
Old 2015-05-06, 06:19   Link #1209
Echizen777

Quote:

Last word:

This volume marks a new turn for the series. If the series is split into 2 parts then this is the end of the 1st part. No confirmation about the series ends in 20 vols.

Tsukuba Yuuka: height- 160cm, weight-48kg, flat chest, 22 years old. 4th year student at Magic university. Vice(?)-pres of 1st high before the Trio regime.

Shibata Katsushige:height- 188cm, weight-80kg, 23 years old. Graduated from Magic university, working at defence ministry's office. Your everyday average magician.

Tsutsumi Kotona: height- 165cm, weight-58kg, 24 years old. Shibata Katsushige's 2nd gen "Sound-series" meat-shield.

Tsutsumi Kanata: height- 170cm, weight-62kg, 20 years old. Also Shibata Katsushige's 2nd gen "Sound-series" meat-shield. 2nd year student at Magic Uni. Part-time as a bar musician or some shit like that.

Chapter 1:
According to the objective view, Miyuki is the best magician among the 4 candidates in every single aspects.

So it's only the end of the first part, 20 volumes would never be enough.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:34   Link #1210
Clashmore

Someone on wiki told me i could find more detailed spoilers here,so can you guys tell on which page i can find those?
Clashmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:34   Link #1211
Ultragunner

Quote:
What's up!!!

Been busy cuz I took a fancy to Wuxia and other Chinese thingy. Now i can understand why Chinese take a liking to Tatsuya despite of all bullshit few Western whinners spit out.
*a bit off-topic* what wuxia are ya reading? does it carry the same vile as Mahouka?

Back to topic

Quote:

Last word:

Chapter 1:

You guys know what? That Katsuhige guy does strike me as being average (from the illustrations), I imagine the guy from the Itsuwa family should be somewhat similar (the guy showed up at the Saegusa household with Mio before she is deployed with with military)
Old 2015-05-06, 06:53   Link #1212
Echizen777

Isn't that Shibata guy considered average because he was always hiding his Magic Power at 5th High?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:05   Link #1213
IceHism

Quote:

Last word:

if this is only the end of the first part, then that's fantastic. I hope future developments expand more on the universe and its eccentric characters. Also, hopefully more epic conflicts.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:07   Link #1214
fujin of shadows

Quote:

Last word:

Chapter 1:

What the hell is the sound series?
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:27   Link #1215
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
It is a type of guardian similar to Sakurai Series; I think, detail of these guys are somewhere in 4chan or in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
So it's only the end of the first part, 20 volumes would never be enough.
This is the new spoiler that was not shared until now. We may have to check with other sources. However, if it is the first part, do you guys think, Mahouka will become something similar to Naruto where Tatsuya gains more and more acknowledge from the society? Or, do you guys think, something similar to Tokyo Raven may happens in the second season where Tatsuya's identity gets leaked and he may decide to leave Miyuki in order to protect her because at that point he will be the target by foreign powers and other terrorists who plot against Japan?
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:31   Link #1216
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

Who would give a fuck about the scrub?

Basically they are good at sound-based magic.
For example, protecting VIP by shouting "people die if they are killed" to enemies.

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2015-05-06, 07:33   Link #1217
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Isn't that Shibata guy considered average because he was always hiding his Magic Power at 5th High?
I don't know, but that is what the "Last Word" wrote.

But hey, key point is: Miyuki is better than everyone at everything.
Sasuga Onii-sama's Imouto!!!

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2015-05-06, 07:35   Link #1218
TrueAlchemist

@bietchie11 By the way, Thanks you for the translation.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:47   Link #1219
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Quote:
Basically they are "a heaven-made couple", "born for each other" and "destined for each other".

Normally, you use those phrase to praise the couples you like and to express how beautiful their love is.
But now you encounter the REAL DEAL, literally, you make a fuss about it ?
EXACTLY my thought
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 07:47   Link #1220
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
@bietchie11 By the way, Thanks you for the translation.
Glad that i finally contribute something.

-Silentwolfie-

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy