AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-12-23, 15:58   Link #141
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Yes, it was essentially the storyboards that the voice actors recorded to. It's not uncommon for the VA to only have the storyboards or very minimal animation to record to. SE stands for sound effect.
Old 2018-01-27, 11:44   Link #142
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Ah god, Mamiko kills it as Morioka. She's got all the funny grunts and moans. Really enjoyed the extra episode.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 04:00   Link #143
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh dear.

Recovery of an MMO Junkie Director Causes Controversy With Anti-Semitic Tweets

Not only is the director an Anti-Semite, he's also a Holocaust denier.
Old 2018-02-10, 04:30   Link #144
kuromitsu

Yeah, I accidentally came across that on Twitter, and it was really... something. I don't have the stomach to go after this any more than I already have, but he seems like a real piece of shit.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 08:45   Link #145
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Crunchyroll Parent Ellation Posts Statement About Recovery of an MMO Junkie Director Kazuyoshi Yaginuma
Old 2018-02-11, 08:54   Link #146
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This?

This is considered antisemitic now?

It's just a man asking legitimate question imho
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 05:48   Link #147
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^This?

Uh. Yeah, considering he's basically saying the Holocaust never happened. There's nothing legitimate about his question. It happened.

So he's a douche. Let's move on.
Old 2018-02-12, 12:44   Link #148
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I would argue he's considerably worse than a bog standard douche. But I agree with the moving on part.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 17:59   Link #149
Mistyclear

^ Wonder if the man has ever left Japan? Or at least picked up a history book or gone internet browsing? Doubtful since there’s a lot more evidence than just a Diary about the Holocaust. I can’t take people like this seriously (reminds me of conspiracy theorists, particularly the ones deny ever going to the moon). All I am going to say is—This man is either extremely ignorant or extremely stupid— and the smartest thing he could do in life is never to go to Germany, it wouldn’t end well if he does.
I once had a Conspiracy Theorist for a substitute teacher for...my political science class ...that was one of the most awkward classes in my life. He would mention various political aspects and then tell us that they were corrupt (particularly the food industry...at least I believe so...it’s been a long time since then so I don’t remember what exactly he said only what class and that he was a conspiracy theorist (I was the one who asked him if he was...that I do remember) and yes before you ask he did NOT believe we landed on the moon). This director reminds me of that sub... I don’t think reason will ever reach these guys.

Last edited by Mistyclear; 2018-02-12 at 18:15.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 01:50   Link #150
Ulin

Now that the manga seems to be being translated, someone knows if it is very different from the anime? Because in the 10 chapters I've read so far it seems more focused on the online antics than the RL ones
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 17:16   Link #151
ScrewySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
Now that the manga seems to be being translated, someone knows if it is very different from the anime? Because in the 10 chapters I've read so far it seems more focused on the online antics than the RL ones
the Manga did do the online antics much more at first. The anime decided in its only 10 ep run to concentrate on the relationship between Mori-mori-chan and Sakura
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 12:54   Link #152
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^This?

Let's put it this way, if I asked candidly "but are we really sure the Earth is round?" as a grown ass adult, would people think I'm really asking, or rather I'm a crazy flat-Earther and passive-aggressively implying everyone else is getting it wrong while I alone know the truth?

Sure, one might ask genuinely "what is the historical evidence for the Holocaust", to which the answer would be "a whole lot" and infodump ensues. But most people who ask that today effectively do it just as a rhetorical statement to imply they think it didn't happen. It's hard to imagine any grown person asking that genuinely without them being some alien who just dropped into this world knowing nothing.

Of course there's also the fact he also wrote other tweets, and they were more explicit, so any room for doubt is exhausted.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 17:02   Link #153
kuromitsu

Yeah, it's not like he's trying to hide that he's Anti-Semitic and a Holocaut denier. He's fairly open about it in both English and Japanese.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 08:09   Link #154
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, it's not like he's trying to hide that he's Anti-Semitic and a Holocaut denier. He's fairly open about it in both English and Japanese.
The thing is, intrinsically, the motivations that push people to believe in this shit aren't much different from those who push them into buying into most other conspiracy theories. So it's not even that surprising to find someone believing it . In fact, antisemitic conspiracy theories happen to be the ones of whose danger we're most aware due to them inspiring a literal dictatorship that took them to the letter. But we don't know how many other beliefs, that right now we treat as more innocuous if weird, could have equally destructive outcomes were they to really gain traction. A lot of these theories postulate the existence of some secret cabal of evil people that needs to be exterminated for the rest of us to be free... however ridiculous that might sound, imagine if someone who believes in reptilians actually got the kind of power Hitler had, and used it to set up a witch hunt for the aliens in disguise .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmorpg