AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-07, 03:23   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
But in time, Pandora Hearts is going to be talk about alot, or they just say that Alice is a "Shana/Dark Nanoha" clone or something like that.
Funny you should say that, considering her VA for the Drama CD is none other than Tamura Yukari.

While Oz's VA is the rather fitting Junko Minagawa.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:26   Link #42
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Funny you should say that, considering her VA for the Drama CD is none other than Tamura Yukari.

While Oz's VA is the rather fitting Junko Minagawa.
It gives more reason to look at it, and I got a feeling that this would turn into Anime one day or soon.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:57   Link #43
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Anyone read chapter 06 yet?

Spoiler for Chapter 06:

Oh, and the more i look at Raven, the more i think of Tyki from D.Gray-man. Especially his hair in close up shots.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2008-08-07 at 20:01.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 19:57   Link #44
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Wait, WHAT? Yukari Tamura as Alice??!! In a Pandora Hearts drama CD??!! WHERE??!! GIMME!!!!

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod, must have anime nauplez, and no swapping VAs like they did from the Nagasarete Airantou Drama CDs -> anime. (Yukari Tamura sticking around to voice Ayane in the anime like she did in the Drama CDs would have been BEAUTIFUL)

And yes, I am so a Yukari Tamura fanboy.
Old 2008-08-08, 00:43   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Anyone read chapter 06 yet?

Spoiler for Chapter 06:
Remember at the end of chap 4? Oz said that even though he's been in the Abyss for 'a short while', but it felt as if he didn't see sunlight for a very long time...

And yes, Sharon and Break have their own mystery surrounding them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Oh, and the more i look at Raven, the more i think of Tyki from D.Gray-man. Especially his hair in close up shots.
I knew it, it's the hair

I can't wait for Chapter 8, you'll see the badass side of Oz

(As if he needs to be any cooler He's already deliciously evil )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wait, WHAT? Yukari Tamura as Alice??!! In a Pandora Hearts drama CD??!! WHERE??!! GIMME!!!!

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod, must have anime nauplez, and no swapping VAs like they did from the Nagasarete Airantou Drama CDs -> anime. (Yukari Tamura sticking around to voice Ayane in the anime like she did in the Drama CDs would have been BEAUTIFUL)

And yes, I am so a Yukari Tamura fanboy.
She did a very good job playing Alice Especially her tsundere parts

Here you go I guess
Old 2008-08-08, 03:42   Link #46
naruto6302

anyone think that puppeteer is Oz's little sister 10 yrs later? cause Gil try to protect whoever that was during the ceremony, and from the look of it, whoever that is seem like a girl(not 100% sure) and we haven't seen much girl beside her and she seem to be missing, either that or Sharon is his sister
naruto6302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 04:49   Link #47
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto6302 View Post
anyone think that puppeteer is Oz's little sister 10 yrs later? cause Gil try to protect whoever that was during the ceremony, and from the look of it, whoever that is seem like a girl(not 100% sure) and we haven't seen much girl beside her and she seem to be missing, either that or Sharon is his sister
Nope. Uh-uh. Not at all. Aside from there not being any similarity or likeliness in looks or personality whatsoever (whereas Raven always looked like an older Gilbert),
Spoiler:
To be honest, I have no idea how that theory could come about. And it's definitely not Sharon for the aforementioned reasons.

But before all that reasoning and proof even: Both Sharon and Zakshes (however the heck the dang guy's name is spelled in English) appear in chapter 2, before Oz ever got stuck in the Abyss.
Old 2008-08-08, 07:01   Link #48
Tormenk

Just finished Chap 6 and I'm going through the drama CD now. The seiyuus for the cast was a surprise initially but only half-way through, I'm very happy with their performance. Junko Minagawa didn't do much for me at first but he carries Oz's role very well. And Tamura Yukari was awesome as Alice.

"Cooking is a battlefield." lol.

That said, I'm convinced the day when PH gets animated, they need to keep the voice actor cast the same.

For the info, Sharon is voiced by Yui Horie.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 08:15   Link #49
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
And yes, Sharon and Break have their own mystery surrounding them...
That i can tell, though with a lot unclear about this world, i won't even begin to start speculating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I knew it, it's the hair
It's funny how i didn't start thinking it until chapters 5 and 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
That said, I'm convinced the day when PH gets animated, they need to keep the voice actor cast the same.
It would be very interesting to see this series animated, especially with the use of colors they could use for most of the settings, especially the abyss.
Old 2008-08-08, 10:26   Link #50
naruto6302

Quote:
But before all that reasoning and proof even: Both Sharon and Zakshes (however the heck the dang guy's name is spelled in English) appear in chapter 2, before Oz ever got stuck in the Abyss.
well more like b4 he even got drop in the Abyss, but whoever the guy/girl under the cloak is must be someone Gil and Oz know
Old 2008-08-08, 17:44   Link #51
Kiyara

Bets on it being oz's dad.. or maybe oscar. But oscar was already at the ceremony..
Kiyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 03:15   Link #52
naruto6302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyara View Post
Bets on it being oz's dad.. or maybe oscar. But oscar was already at the ceremony..
could be the future self of someone
Old 2008-08-09, 04:26   Link #53
Nemesis

there's a pandora heart's anime?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 04:50   Link #54
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
there's a pandora heart's anime?
No. Not yet. We want one.
Old 2008-08-09, 05:24   Link #55
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No, very simply because there's no time travel in this world. It's been stated that the puppeteer, Zwei, was the one that controlled him back then and she looks the same as she was 10 years ago... Physically that is.

In addition, Elda was with Oz.

In my opinion, it's really more likely that the unknown person Gil protected is a man.

Quote:
could be the future self of someone
No time travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyara View Post
It's very likely Oz's father.
Old 2008-08-09, 08:42   Link #56
Nemesis

ive been wondering, who is in the grave in first chapter
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 09:13   Link #57
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
ive been wondering, who is in the grave in first chapter

Unknown, I have a strong suspicion that it belongs to the man Oz met when he first 'return' Alice one of her memories at the end of the 4th chapter.

I also suspect that it might not be a grave in the sense that there's a body there, but rather it's just a memento of him.

And that is about as much as I can say.
Old 2008-08-09, 09:20   Link #58
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
No, very simply because there's no time travel in this world. It's been stated that the puppeteer, Zwei, was the one that controlled him back then and she looks the same as she was 10 years ago... Physically that is.
Actually, we have no confirmation on Zwei's gender yet. S/he may seem feminine, but s/he uses "boku" and there are plenty of male characters in anime who act feminine. Heck, Zakshes is right there as an example of that, lol. And Zwei seemed to take on a more masculine tone when Gilbert shot him/her later.

And was Naruto6302 talking about Zakshes or Zwei as the "puppeteer", because Zakshes has that shoulder puppet which, after remembering Zwei, is throwing me off, especially since Naruto6302 didn't seem to notice anything wrong with my prwevious reply to him when I was talking about Zakshes. >.>

Oh, and the guy who Gilbert tried to protect at the ceremony wasn't Zwei. That was a different character. And yes, I agree that the guy being Oz's father is a safe bet.
Old 2008-08-09, 09:33   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Actually, we have no confirmation on Zwei's gender yet. S/he may seem feminine, but s/he uses "boku" and there are plenty of male characters in anime who act feminine. Heck, Zakshes is right there as an example of that, lol. And Zwei seemed to take on a more masculine tone when Gilbert shot him/her later.

Have you been watching too many animes with traps? Cause that's paranoia at it's finest

The same logic holds true that it's not unusual for female characters to use boku.
Old 2008-08-09, 16:24   Link #60
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Start reading the manga, somehow the plot seems very old fashioned at first. I don't know, maybe it is the setting. Seems good so far. Well the main is not bad either, for something of this sort genre. Featuring moe: Alice.

Edit: Main is awesome.
Edit: Awesome manga, almost got to Volume 6. Currently on Volume 5.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2008-08-09 at 18:11.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen