AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-16, 05:56   Link #1
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
bittersweet soundtracks X3

fall is just round the corner it always brings me in a mood to listen to the old soundtracks from Air, Kanon and Clannad I love those songs because they are so bittersweet and now I was wondering if anyone had more recommendations to soundtracks alike to it, it doesn't matter if they are from a series or game
Old 2008-09-16, 09:08   Link #2
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

I mentioned "Kara no Kyoukai OST".The album is entirely filled with great

atmosphere and epic."Oblivious","Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku,"Kizuato" by

Kalafina are also amazing singles,too.
Old 2008-09-16, 09:34   Link #3
Saleh
Inactive

Perhaps Tsubasa Chronicle OST - Future Soundscape series. You can sample them at Cd Japan. Tsubasa chronicle has some great soundtracks (like Yume no Tsubasa by Yui Makino, Kaze no Machi by FictionJunction Keiko, Voices silently sing by Itou Eri) that may appeal peoples who liked Air.

Edit (Heard Air OST after a long time) - It will more appropriate of me to recommend anything from Key Sound Labels as most animes don't make bittersweet ST of that level (I almost choked on 羽). Though you may want to try out You are my love, Hear our prayer, Storm is coming, My dear feather, Ring your song, Crying alone, Broken sword of justice from Tsubasa chronicles.

Last edited by Saleh; 2008-09-21 at 06:01.
Old 2008-09-16, 10:36   Link #4
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleh View Post
Perhaps Tsubasa Chronicle OST - Future Soundscape series. You can sample them at Cd Japan. Tsubasa chronicle has some great soundtracks (like Yume no Tsubasa by Yui Makino, Kaze no Machi by FictionJunction Keiko, Voices silently sing by Itou Eri) that may appeal peoples who liked Air.
already have those but they aren't really Air like because of the type of vocals, there are only a couple of songs that are bittersweet the rest is all upbeat and suspency, the majority not in the same atmosphere

those others I'll check out
Closed Thread