AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-20, 09:17   Link #21
Trikr

Spoiler for Powers:
[/QUOTE]
Isn't he the only one who may level up and use skill points like game character? It's not RPG world, it's his divine ability (even though he'll be able to use it on his allies).
BTW sometimes he acts weird, as putting a lot of effort in gaining skills without wasting his skill points and the same time declining the god's safe quest with skill points reward.
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 09:42   Link #22
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
Spoiler for Powers:

Isn't he the only one who may level up and use skill points like game character? It's not RPG world, it's his divine ability (even though he'll be able to use it on his allies).
BTW sometimes he acts weird, as putting a lot of effort in gaining skills without wasting his skill points and the same time declining the god's safe quest with skill points reward.
All those who meet the conditions have their menus opened up to him and he can do as needed there. They get the exp rate gain too.

The only thing he has and they don't is reset.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 09:54   Link #23
kaikalaila

In latter chapter, do the MC regret not taking the special quest that give skill points like the one during the Church Free Healing event?
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 10:04   Link #24
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikalaila View Post
In latter chapter, do the MC regret not taking the special quest that give skill points like the one during the Church Free Healing event?
No, it is never mentioned again actually. Remember he doesn't think of the god as an actual god. At best a supervisor.

There's a side story showing what would happen if he did:
http://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog...logkey/646381/

Basically he does so well they interrogate him then bring him to the capital where he gets a position. From there he keeps training, gathering slaves (they apparently have a loyalty bonus) to form a legion and they overwhelmed the demons and saved the world. He then lived in the grand cathedral with around 20 harem members. Angela and Tilica are in there too. 20 years later when god itou asks if he wants to go back to japan he refused.

Last edited by watisit; 2015-07-20 at 10:20.
Old 2015-07-20, 10:37   Link #25
Trikr

Seems like the author was bashed by the novel readers for the stupidity of that moment (and readers were not wrong), so to get off he wrote that omake with happy end but no adventures.
Spoiler for The main moment is:
Old 2015-07-20, 11:10   Link #26
Breimn

Though was it not already said that using up all your MP would affect your lifespan?Infact when he stopped he still had a little bit of mp. Well it would probably be worth it for an army of qt grills and 20 waifus
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 12:01   Link #27
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Though was it not already said that using up all your MP would affect your lifespan?Infact when he stopped he still had a little bit of mp. Well it would probably be worth it for an army of qt grills and 20 waifus
I think that's if you actually try really hard to use magic even after your MP is drained. Else you'd usually just be semi-conscious or out cold.
Old 2015-07-20, 20:05   Link #28
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
Seems like the author was bashed by the novel readers for the stupidity of that moment (and readers were not wrong), so to get off he wrote that omake with happy end but no adventures.
Spoiler for The main moment is:
Guess the people who say it's stupid, they've never been stung by accepting a quest/mission/boss battle they can't withdraw from in an RPG and get stuck in it. You end up forced to reload an earlier save, or if you forgot to have one or if the game only had a single save slot, you're f@#$d. Because I've experienced a few, and when the Quest description said 'he can't withdraw' that sounded the alarms in my head, like you'll get stuck or it's a trap! and all for 10 skills points.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 22:36   Link #29
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Guess the people who say it's stupid, they've never been stung by accepting a quest/mission/boss battle they can't withdraw from in an RPG and get stuck in it. You end up forced to reload an earlier save, or if you forgot to have one or if the game only had a single save slot, you're f@#$d. Because I've experienced a few, and when the Quest description said 'he can't withdraw' that sounded the alarms in my head, like you'll get stuck or it's a trap! and all for 10 skills points.
A trap where you would be worshipped as a living God later in life

I mean really... If God sends you a quest you do it. you don't whine about how much MP you have
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 23:39   Link #30
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
WN sketch

LN sketch, see 1st post.
That hair is remarkably different
That's for sure
How did the illustrator even came up with that?
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 03:37   Link #31
Trikr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Guess the people who say it's stupid, they've never been stung by accepting a quest/mission/boss battle they can't withdraw from in an RPG and get stuck in it. You end up forced to reload an earlier save, or if you forgot to have one or if the game only had a single save slot, you're f@#$d.
You are not wrong, but the difference here is that was a safe, neither life threatening (like solo dragon slaying) nor infeasible ( as solve unsolvable puzzle) quest. Just use your mana till you are out of it, what will happen till the end of the day no matter what (and he ended up doing it anyways).
Old 2015-07-21, 04:03   Link #32
Breimn

No. He still had mp left if we consider WN.LN shows full mp though so we cant use LN chart.
MP 56/148+148
Old 2015-07-22, 07:27   Link #33
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
That hair is remarkably different
That's for sure
How did the illustrator even came up with that?
The WN one was something the author asked an acquaintance of his to draw. The LN one is by another person. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding? Like the author's acquaintance thought "Elf=blonde" but someone else decided light blue is better?

One thing I've always wondered is this:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-08, 01:51   Link #34
iambill10

Chapter 22 has been translated and I'm wondering if that girl in his strike zone will appear again.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 03:36   Link #35
OnegaiDesu
Ahn...ahh! Yamete~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
Chapter 22 has been translated and I'm wondering if that girl in his strike zone will appear again.
This, I want to know as well~
Old 2015-08-08, 04:12   Link #36
Breimn

WN wise she does not appear again.And i don't see her on LN illustrations.
Old 2015-08-08, 04:29   Link #37
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Damn, she was in my strike zone too~. Truly a shame!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 11:00   Link #38
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Damn, she was in my strike zone too~. Truly a shame!
Hmn....

Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-09, 06:27   Link #39
Abysmalheart

I thought I would post Images from VOl 2-6 so IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS DON'T LOOK !!!!

NOTE: I didn't post the level illustrations as that would be too much of a spoiler

Bonus LN cover images from vol 1-5
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for Images from vol 2:

Spoiler for Images from vol 3:

For those who haven't looked at the images the Orcs are just fat men who look like pigs( I wonder how the protag can even eat meat)

Update: Having read THE image posting RULE I will only post till vol 2- 3 cuz you will know after looking at the last pic of vol 3. Will post the rest when the translator get to vol 4 or so.

Last edited by Abysmalheart; 2015-08-09 at 09:56. Reason: Updating
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 11:43   Link #40
obnuchious

that last pic....

them girls are wearing wedding gowns??? or something else....

also, in vol2 group, who's the blonde/blue on the other side of the bed...? she can't be the priest...I think
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, harem, true harem