Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-11, 19:52   Link #61
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
How was this any different from 3 tail Naruto sending Kabuto sprawling like an ant with releasing his chakra like an atomic bomb? That right, it isn't.
It's different in that Naruto struck Kabuto directly where as Sasuke broke the jutsu and destroyed the surroundings.

Kabuto was injured and had to heal himself to get up, Sai only indicated that Sasuke escaped his jutsu and got up with no indication of being harmed.

Quote:
For Sasuke to has any chance of even touching Itachi, much less beating him, he has to be even stronger than Kishimoto is portraying him to be in this chapter.
I agree, Sasuke has to be a beast at this point if he is to show potential in rivaling Itachi.

He should be as both Oro and Kabuto has hyped him as making significant progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Sai had marcs in his faces, Kishi always does this to denote, fatigue or that the person had some sort of fight, maybe Sasuke did not literally kick Sai's ass, but Sai, just could not hold him as he said he would in the last chapter.
I'd imagine that being in a room that exploded would scratch you up a little bit (atleast in Anime/Manga world IRL it would kill you ofocurse).

At best we can say that Sai underestimated Sasuke again, but I'll make no arguments that they are on the same level because I'm sure that they are not.

Quote:
Maybe, but I don't think that he is fatigue to a point where he can't use his sharingan, besides (Only Itachi is the one that have the Sharingan always on), I don't think Sasuke had to much trouble learning that Jutsu, remember, he just need to see the Jutsu to perform it, in this case, he should not be tired.
We don't know the nature of the jutsu so it might be a bit more complicated than just copying it on sight, just as chidori was challenging to learn and perfect.

It's true out of all the Uchiha we have seen thus far permanent Sharingan seems to be Itachi's trademark (maybe something to do with obtaining Mangekyo Sharingan or just being exceptionally strong).

But Sasuke was sporting the sharingan when introduced to Sai as if he was wielding it casually like his brother.

He had to take a nap after training so I imagine he got a rough workout. I'm not saying he can't use it now just that he needed a rest from training and doesn't have it on atm because of this.
Quote:
If Saske is on Itahci’s level, then he will kick the whole new team 7 butts in no time, but I doubt this is the case.
Me either, I'm just saying he should have shown substantial progress at this point in order to show the potential to rival Itachi in the future.

Quote:
They probably have Kabuto alive to get more information regarding Akatsuki and Orochimaru.
Yeah, Kabuto being a spy and all I think he'd be a valuable captive.

I think he'll escape or be freed soon but there is no reason for Yamato to kill someone who could hold crucial information regarding Akatsuki and Orochimaru, it would make sense to take him back to Konoha and have someone interrogate him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Considering how girls are the ones who like Sasuke most, are you really all that surprise the new costume design is targeted to girls?

Funny, but from the few Asian forums I visited their reaction to his clothes are much much different than you guy's.
We Americans/Westerners have to be macho ( homophobic ). Shonen characters are NOT allowed to be sexy! Even if it's to cater to the female fans.
Old 2006-05-11, 19:57   Link #62
Pale Sqwish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
A nightie would be even more accurate.
not nessasraly, he could have just been takeing a nap....
Pale Sqwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:00   Link #63
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
I agree with mists, this design for Sasuke looks more for Fan girls, but still is very well done…lol, Now we got Sai showing his belly, and Sasuke showing his Hairy chest. Naruto and Sakura should get into the trend also! ...."You are weak, Why you are week? Because You Lack an open outfit."
yes so we can see naruto's belly and sakura's hairy chest.
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:10   Link #64
eLstar
(^_^)v

He should've closed his shirt then it would have looked okay. i still prefer the Uchiha symbol on his back though. It's a shame they don't have that, or maybe they do?
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:14   Link #65
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
I thought it looked good on Tayuya, but it just looks stupid on everyone else (Sasuke included).
. . . . .. . . . . . yeah..... okay i admit it.... looks cute on her hahahaha....

but btw why do sound ninjas or people related to oro wear that ugly waist things... looks so bad......

and also i can't believe now that sasuke has a sword, probaly another kusanagi =)
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:18   Link #66
jubileerain
manga psycho ^_^

Send a message via AIM to jubileerain
We finally get to see Sasuke's face. I was hoping he didn't catch Oro's fashion sense, but he did. I miss his old clothes.
jubileerain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:22   Link #67
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Yeah, Kabuto being a spy and all I think he'd be a valuable captive.

I think he'll escape or be freed soon but there is no reason for Yamato to kill someone who could hold crucial information regarding Akatsuki and Orochimaru, it would make sense to take him back to Konoha and have someone interrogate him.
That capture would only be meaningful if Yamato can take him to Konoha. I don't think that there is anyone here who believes that Yamato and co will be able to do so. And it would be really lame for Yamato to think that they will be able to reach Sasuke, retrieve him, escape Oro, while at the same time carrying Kabuto. On the other hand, Kabuto at that position might be able to escape, someone might come to save him, and in either case he will become a big problem for them. If what is highly expected becomes true, Kishi's plan to keep Kabuto alive becomes beyond-banal. To make the matters worst, he does not seem to be drugged and it also seems that no medical jutsu was used against him to eliminate his interference.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:23   Link #68
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

it'll be funny, as sasuke contiunes to train with oro, his face will go paler and paler and will go white like oro's.... GHOST FACE.... wahahahahaha

SOMEONE COLOR SASUKE'S FACE ALL WHITE =)
Old 2006-05-11, 20:37   Link #69
Ryuujin

PTJ Sasuke apparently the fangirls' equivalent of PTJ Hinata...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:39   Link #70
kishinfoulux

blah. sasukes grand appearance and thats what i get? im disappointed but thats to be expected. i mean hes been gone for god knows how long so maybe i expeced too much. the outfit is alright but kishi couldve done MUCH better. kinda uninspired. than again hes with oro and all his cronies all have that same look so its feasible i suppose.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 20:40   Link #71
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
PTJ Sasuke apparently the fangirls' equivalent of PTJ Hinata...
what is PTJ......? @________@
Old 2006-05-11, 21:09   Link #72
Soma

Wow I guess it's expected that this place will be filled with morons bitching about Sasuke's new costume. Uh in case you guys didn't realize, the white shirt he's wearing is his UNDERSHIRT. The black cloth that's tied to his side by the bow was the robe he was wearing in chapter 301. Check the chapter again, you retards. The only reason why he doesn't have the robe on at the moment is because he just CAME FROM BED. Honestly do people actually think the white shirt is his only top? He obviously wears the black robe over it usually.

Anyways AWESOME chapter and the series is back on track. I'm looking forward to the reunion next chapter as well as finding out what type of weapon is on his back. I'm thinking it's something like out of Rurouni Kenshin or something, or maybe even a staff. Can't wait to find out what it is.

Oh, and yes Sasuke>Sai, period. None of them are even on his level right now, much less "the strongest of your generation" Sai. They're going to be sent home packing by asswhooping if no one interrupts (Akatsuki).
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 21:14   Link #73
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

*cracks up* BOW!!! OPEN SHIRT!!! A rather relaxed look...can I say metro now? Dream come true. Purple bow it is. LOL. Oh Sasuke...you never fail to amuse me.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 21:27   Link #74
Ryuujin

He can be replicated with relative ease in Soul Calibur 3 (albeit, thankfully, with his shirt closed).

Beating him senseless with the Tsunade I also created is great fun...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 21:32   Link #75
AgentXian

Send a message via AIM to AgentXian Send a message via MSN to AgentXian
Sasuke's look frightens me, for the mere fact that his kimono is overly too large. Granted, he doesn't look like as much of a putz as I imagined from the shadow, but the clothes... just ruins the whole mood.
AgentXian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 22:05   Link #76
FrozenTuna

You know, I've probably been lurking this forum for about two years already and never bothered to register.

But I just had to do it in order to say this:

THE MOST DISAPPOINTING CHARACTER DESIGN EVER.

Seriously, Naruto has gone downhill. Not only are we tormented by bad fillers but the manga's also been having some pacing problems ever since part 2 began. Let alone being too predictable.

The only redeeming thing for me in Naruto is Sasuke's return. But seeing this new design for him is just too hard to stomach. No more of his badass wardrobe. The hard edgy look on his face is gone. His hair trim seems to be overdue. Replaced is a still skinny kid with XXXXL pants that enhances his bony frame. Other than the skin, I'll be baffled if girls actually prefer this look to his old one.
FrozenTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 22:09   Link #77
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Entertaining chapter ie good to see sasuke back.

I was kinda hoping he'd look more devilish and not so pretty, but i think he looks pretty cool still sporting a small uchiha fan.

I wonder how close Sasuke (16) is to Itachi at 16...

If he's anywhere near that... say goodbye to team 7, highly doubtful though. That means Sasuke would be a match for any of the Sannin and wipe the floor w/ Kakashi. I bet Naruto and him are on similar lvls (well assuming Naruto has been just fooling around like a clown).

Unless he has the MS... and I ain't talkin about multiple sclerosis
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 22:14   Link #78
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

i don't understand.... why do so many ppl over rate sasuke...?

first of all i don't even like his new outfit...

second of all that looks more like a sword than a bow, YOU THINK SASUKE WILL USE A GODDAMN BOW? i can't even imagine it XP

third of all i think he is the same lvl as naruto, and no way he can match jiraiya, tsunade, but probaly oro

fourth of all i think y'all shouldn't over rate sasuke =P

fifth of all Ryuujin you still haven't answered me what is PTJ or wahtever...
Old 2006-05-11, 22:23   Link #79
FrozenTuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
YOU THINK SASUKE WILL USE A GODDAMN BOW? i can't even imagine it XP

Hey it worked for Legalos...
FrozenTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 22:26   Link #80
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

but sasuke isn't someone who is specialized in ranged weapons... gimme a break, its the generation of the ninjas, not archers..... i want to see what kind of jutsus he can pull of with a bow... -________-|||

katon gokayuu mixed with an archer jutsu?!~?! -________-|||

what about chidori?!?!