AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-04-06, 13:15   Link #141
Wandering Soul

I'm just hoping that the cover wasn't foreshadowing that Senku and the village are going to start build mech suits to use against Tsukasa.
Old 2018-04-07, 05:30   Link #142
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm just hoping that the cover wasn't foreshadowing that Senku and the village are going to start build mech suits to use against Tsukasa.
Probably not, consider the theme of story. If anything, the whole things with battery and water wheel took quite a liberty in science already, it just that the problem is actually pretty forgivable and you can close 1 eye on it.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 09:53   Link #143
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Chrome, are you an idiot somehow? I kinda sighs to see how Chrome call Kohaku and Magma as Gorilla Team.

Still, that swimsuit looks hot for Kohaku and Ruri and finally a tungsten has been made.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 16:27   Link #144
Ramero

Anyone want to broadcast radio from stone age? Senku has just made one.
Old 2018-05-19, 01:50   Link #145
Random14

Nice stove there. Honestly, even aside from the war with Tsukasa, I was expecting Senku to come up with a lot more products like this just to help them handle winter. Well like this they kill two birds with one stone, which is just like Senku. A toasty hut like that sure looks better than the caves Tsukasa's group are huddling in. Looks like next chapter we'll finally see what Senku's cellphone will look like.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 11:58   Link #146
Ramero

Telephone acquired and now Senku can open the voice log journal from his father. I wonder how he will make cellphone though?
Old 2018-05-25, 23:15   Link #147
Random14

With the rush to prepare for war, Senku hasn't had time to listen to the "100 tales". If he ever gets some breathing room, it might be interesting to listen to all 100 of them, just in case there are other messages hidden in there.

I wonder if it'll just be a sentimental message or (more likely) there will be some important info hidden in there. Too bad its been too long for any other supplies (this one was carefully preserved and hidden).

Figures getting a cellphone wouldn't be this "simple". But just seeing their reaction faces is always hilarious.
Old 2018-06-08, 07:39   Link #148
Random14

So that's their shady plan, I would expect nothing less from Gin and Senku. I'm not quite sure it will work, but then doesn't seem like the average level of intelligence in Tsukasa's camp is that high. Despite how sinister they look, Senku and Gin do mean well. And so with this preemptive attack the Stone War starts.
Old 2018-06-08, 08:15   Link #149
LeftSeven
2D artist

lol
they will using an famous idol to brainwash people.
Old 2018-06-08, 09:00   Link #150
Ramero

This will be interesting anyway. Senku is the only one that hold the record.
Old 2018-06-22, 01:20   Link #151
Ramero

Finally Homura was captured. The problem is will they reach before Tsukasa made his move?
Old 2018-06-22, 05:18   Link #152
Random14

Even with just morse code, their cellphone (or rather radio transmitter) has already showed its worth. I figured that Senku didn't just let her escape. So now the attack on Tsukasa's empire begins. They'll have to make the most of it. Even with the element of surprise and their cellphone, Tsukasa will figure something is up fast. I wonder if Senku will get to talk with Taiju and Yuzuriha (over the phone) again at last.

Last edited by Random14; 2018-06-22 at 05:42.
Old 2018-06-29, 03:40   Link #153
Random14

Nice to see Taiju and Yuzuriha after so long. And talk about planning. Funny that that's how they disguise their communications. And its reassuring to know that despite Gen's and Senku's personalities, they are intentionally avoiding the more ruthless options (though its being brought up more often).
Old 2018-06-29, 07:14   Link #154
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah, but can they be really trusted?, i mean after so long they don't contact each other, who knows if both taiju and yuzuriha still their oldself, what about they just pretend they still ally with senku while cooperating with tsukasa behind senku's back to steal his technology.
Old 2018-06-29, 13:41   Link #155
Tenzen12

They were clearly crying which is not something they had reason fake.
Old 2018-06-29, 15:59   Link #156
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder about Tsukasa's army. Even if they're young gym bros, wouldn't they still be interested in running water, machine power, and all the comforts made possible by science?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 00:04   Link #157
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder about Tsukasa's army. Even if they're young gym bros, wouldn't they still be interested in running water, machine power, and all the comforts made possible by science?
This is actually a leap of imagination. Let's not talk about comforts but necessity; living like Tsukasa required quite an immune system; since we need to account insect; hygiene and disease into equation; our current immune system is vastly differ from our ancestors in stone age; if tsukasa reject science and there is no doctor in his side, a common season cold can easily sink his entire empire
Old 2018-06-30, 01:53   Link #158
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
This is actually a leap of imagination. Let's not talk about comforts but necessity; living like Tsukasa required quite an immune system; since we need to account insect; hygiene and disease into equation; our current immune system is vastly differ from our ancestors in stone age; if tsukasa reject science and there is no doctor in his side, a common season cold can easily sink his entire empire
I'd say Senku and Gen are in more danger on that front. Viruses targeting humans must have all either died out except for those in the village, or been frozen for thousands of years inside the stone people. But yes, sooner or later they'll have a medical emergency (wound + infection?) and want some science to help them out.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 13:21   Link #159
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Quote:
I'd say Senku and Gen are in more danger on that front. Viruses targeting humans must have all either died out except for those in the village, or been frozen for thousands of years inside the stone people. But yes, sooner or later they'll have a medical emergency (wound + infection?) and want some science to help them out.
I'm more agreed to dragon 1412 since Tsukasa lack scientific stuffs to do healing. If we put some chapters back, Senku's father and his group cannot survive Pneumonia due to lack of medicines back then.

Senku in the other hand manage to develop medicine and able to increase the hygiene and survival rate by making things essential for survival. Stove, antibiotics, other stuff related to survival, Senku has it all. If there are wounds as well, Senku know how to treat it since treating wounds without antibiotics can result in infection.

Tsukasa maybe later plead Senku to have some antibiotics or worse, conduct a heist. Now they don't have dependable scout since Homura was captured.
Old 2018-07-01, 00:29   Link #160
dragon1412

Quote:
I'm inclined to disagree, since if the disease exist, they already are before Senku even wake up, and consider the natural habitat, i'd say the villager definitely got a better immune system since they live through actual natural selection span a few generations.