AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-07, 22:25   Link #61
hagane no kaizoku

I kill the filler villians for the reason stated above. Also, Kariya looks like Satan.

I strongly dislike Mayuri but I wouldn't kill him - I'd let Ishida do the honors.
Old 2006-12-16, 23:12   Link #62
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
Anime filler Ishida. When he first appeared he was kinda cool, but in this Bount arc he's acting really jerk-ish. I mean, he could have killed Kariya, but noooo he had to save 'lady that looks like some dead chick' instead.
But otherwise I'd have to say Tousen, so much for justice.
Old 2006-12-16, 23:29   Link #63
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ignore that ....

Actually I agree with you filler Ishida is too Emo according to me ... and well his objective was to take vengance but now its diluted saving Ran Tao ... He is one confused chara in the filler and well those flashbacks are uncalled for
Old 2006-12-16, 23:34   Link #64
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
Ah, my apologies, I should have mentioned that I'd kill them without a doubt : )
Old 2006-12-19, 10:22   Link #65
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Killing... hmm...

-The women are... no they can't die, even if they are in certain cases Ginger. They're too sexy and/or funny
-The Emo kid dying would upset my sister. She loves Emos
-Chad is too tough. A grue wouldn't kill him.
-I'll leave the mad scientist alone. The emo has him
-His pet is unfortunate and in a way killing her is a release, but she doesn't want to
-The other captains are too cool. Yes even 'captain's meeting time' Yama. If they died Soul Society enters Chaos
-The VCs can't die either. Same reason as captains.
-Killing the bald man is harsh.
-The narcissist is too funny to die
-The villains need to live to form a diabolical plot.
-The filler villains served their purpose so they deserve to face retirement.
-The parents dying would pretty much leave the kids in peril. Can't have that.

So I think that leaves... Ichigo. That annoying spotlight hogging boring as hell but with an oversized reiatsu weapon ego... nothing's going for him. His bankai is boring (ooh look many Ichigos on screen), his shikai is boring (stolen FF7 Cloud's ability and cheapened the Sparda Sword [Devil May Cry]) he's a ginger and he's a dumbass.
Old 2006-12-19, 23:22   Link #66
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'd focus my attention on killing Mayuri. I mean there is just so much evil about that guy that I really put getting rid of Aizen second on my list. He goes and arranges for the remaining Quincy's to receive no help and thus die. Dying is bad enough, but this guy actually tortures and mutilates their souls. There is absolutely no remourse for the horrific things he does. He kills off his own men without a blink of the eye. I don't care if he created Nemu, treating her like that is wrong by me.

There might be other characters I dislike, but he's the #1 guy I'd kill no questions. Now if I could that's another question.
Old 2006-12-20, 19:34   Link #67
Galed

mayuri and maybe inoue they just take time away from the interesting stuff
Old 2006-12-20, 19:54   Link #68
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'd focus my attention on killing Mayuri. I mean there is just so much evil about that guy that I really put getting rid of Aizen second on my list. He goes and arranges for the remaining Quincy's to receive no help and thus die. Dying is bad enough, but this guy actually tortures and mutilates their souls. There is absolutely no remourse for the horrific things he does. He kills off his own men without a blink of the eye. I don't care if he created Nemu, treating her like that is wrong by me.

There might be other characters I dislike, but he's the #1 guy I'd kill no questions. Now if I could that's another question.
totally agrees with you
Old 2006-12-21, 01:28   Link #69
Dan_87

Ichimaru Gin (san ban taichou)

i RLY hate that smile >_<

Last edited by Dan_87; 2006-12-21 at 01:40.
Old 2006-12-21, 03:32   Link #70
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

I agree Gin should be killed off but for different reasons. His smile is creepy and he is a cruel manipulative person, and he's supposed to be "all badass and cool" because of that. But despite all that he hasn't shown a shred of agency, he's Aizen's lapdog.

I don't see how he's any better than Kira, though at least he was being manipulated. Gin doesn't need to be manipulated to be Aizen's fanboy, that's even more pathetic. Everyone says that he's going to betray Aizen at the end and we have to wait for the surprise, but honestly its kind of stale at this point. Why do I have to wait 300 plus chapters for him to suddenly become cool..

Also, Inoue, I usually don't dislike many characters but our princess is just annoying at this point. Thank you KT for giving her goddess powers and making her a damsel in distress. And you know what, I don't even care if she gets rescued (her friends seem to be having fun without her anyway), there's no urgency.

But we all know KT will never kill Hime off because she's his favorite character and she'll end up living happily ever after when Ichigo declares his undying love for her, at least according to her fans, but who knows it could be true...
Old 2006-12-23, 09:10   Link #71
123Hamster
Hamster

Actually I hate soul society so badly I want to see it completely destroy. As for order I will kill byakura and his "I must follow rules" complex first. Follow by Yamamoto and his "I think I know everything so I am always right". Mayuri should die after that with his "I blow up people because I am so much more important than everyone".
Old 2006-12-23, 10:19   Link #72
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

tousen. I just cant stand his righteous complex. Especially since hes blind to the fact that what he is doing is nothing like righteous. I mean, everything he does is contradictory to what he says. He might as well govern his own laws.
Old 2006-12-23, 12:32   Link #73
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

That's a really good suggestion. I mean for all of Tousen's "path of least bloodshed" justification, he's just another one of Aizen's lapdogs. And wtf, Kenpachi beat him up badly and
Spoiler for 181 and up:

He's another Gin-like character who we're expected to think knows something we don't, so we're supposed to not think he's Aizen's lapdog, but he really is...at least till the final chapter when he and Gin betray the guy. Then he'll show us...uh huh
Old 2006-12-24, 10:48   Link #74
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
hahaha the filler villain will be near to be swept...

BTW I wan't to kill Ganju and also his boar...... I wan't to roast it....
Old 2006-12-24, 11:20   Link #75
Hisagifan
I love Hisagi Shuuhei

I Would Kill.......................................orihime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-12-24, 15:28   Link #76
Razz

I'd kill Chad without a doubt, he serves no purpose in the series, most useless character ever.

I'd kill Orihime too but, her boobs are just too good!
Old 2006-12-25, 15:46   Link #77
Kurosaki-Dragon

I would kill Orihime withpout a doubt, in the most painful way as possible.

First I would rip out her larynx so she can't cry for her "Kurosaki-Kun" or talk for that matter, as all she talks about is ichigo.

She can't fight worth a crap, adn I ahte the whole "damsel in distress" thing about her :/ Everything about her character just pisses me off, she just slows everyone down...
Old 2006-12-27, 12:40   Link #78
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

That bird plushie.........I want to take a heavy crap on it.
Old 2006-12-27, 13:17   Link #79
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
That bird plushie.........I want to take a heavy crap on it.
Sorry lil confussed do you mean Yūichi Shibata ( parakeet ) or the mod souls ( Rin Rin Claude Nova ) . Is it Rin Rin her Plushie form does resemble a bird slightly
Old 2006-12-27, 16:11   Link #80
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Wink mnnnn

i would definitely kill in this order Inoue, quincy boy, chad, rukia and ichigo....
Closed Thread