AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-06, 13:01   Link #121
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Except Hocchan can't sing. She's on constant autotune or something, or it was way up at her performance of Animelo 2009. Her Yahho!! on Music Japan wasn't bad then again she composed the song iirc, but her Vanilla Salt.... lol....[/SIZE]
I rather listen to Hocchan on autotune then her out of tune. MusicJapan's Vanilla Salt was painful...But aren't all DVD/BD release of concerts autotuned?

But erm...yea back to topic.

I was thinking of watching this to laugh at how terrible the show is. Such as Rosario+Vampire, which I downloaded just for the opening and ending. This show was actually funny. Just something brainless to watch. But I probably wouldn't follow this, ain't my cup of tea.
Old 2010-04-06, 13:05   Link #122
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There always are and will always be double standards. If it's a girl looking for 100 sex friends, you'd call her a slut but if it was a guy, it'd be no big deal.

Luckily, Yamada is an immature, curious, and foolish teenager - so you can't play the slut card.
You call her silly if she's looking for 100 sex friends; if she already HAD 100 sex friends just for the pure joy of the activity then I can understand why people would say that person's a slut (not saying I agree or disagree).

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
Damn straight!

Comparisons with Chu-Bra!! will be inevitable, I guess, as one ended and another started around the same time. However, from what I can tell, B Gata H Kei is more accepted than Chu-Bra!!, even though both their source material are... out of the ordinary. But while Chu-Bra!! tries to educate the viewers (and gets criticized as being self-important), B Gata H Kei is unapologetic about the subject, and is in-your-face. Initial impressions are good so far, and I'll like to see how B Gata H Kei continues the plot subsequently without ending up having to deal with the backlash Chu-Bra!! got.

Also, do those look like a B Cup to y'all?!
Chu-Bra got amazing amount of hate and love before the show even aired just from the premise (half expected it to be complete trash and other half expect awesome fanservice, apparently both were disappointed); whereas somehow nobody cared much for BGHK before it airs (not catchy title?). I personally just find Chu-Bra's material boring as I've read the manga before the show aired but I like BGHK a lot more.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 13:39   Link #123
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I actually watched Chu-bra to learn stuff, which I kind of did. Push-up bras work that way, srsly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I rather listen to Hocchan on autotune then her out of tune. MusicJapan's Vanilla Salt was painful...But aren't all DVD/BD release of concerts autotuned?

I was thinking of watching this to laugh at how terrible the show is. Such as Rosario+Vampire, which I downloaded just for the opening and ending. This show was actually funny. Just something brainless to watch. But I probably wouldn't follow this, ain't my cup of tea.
Well, to be fair, Yukarin and Hocchan have both improved quite a bit from their Yamato Nadeshiko days. 8)
Spoiler for hurr:
I think the brainless-ness is why I enjoy the show. It's not Rosario to Vampire sup-we-spent-the-budget-on-Nana's-singing quality and it's not.... the typical ecchi stuff we see.

Popular girl wanting the shy guy is refre- I kind of want to see if KobaYu goes crazy in this show after all.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 13:51   Link #124
Bombo
TSF Fans

This episode epic tbh 7pages for first episode XD
the last part quite hilarious haha
and ya the voices in this series 100 % and OP,ED really awesome..Looking forward with her dream.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 13:58   Link #125
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

The description of this anime made me laugh.
Spoiler for Subwire description:

I mean.... really? Wow...

I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I will get to it. I also haven't seen Chu-Bra, but given how many people in this thread are making references I just might have to, if for no other reason than to understand the comparisons being made.
Old 2010-04-06, 14:32   Link #126
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:

I liked Vanilla Salt.

I actually think this has some smart humor in it. It's not a slap stick funny show from beginning to end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
You call her silly if she's looking for 100 sex friends; if she already HAD 100 sex friends just for the pure joy of the activity then I can understand why people would say that person's a slut (not saying I agree or disagree).
Yeah, silly is a good word.
Old 2010-04-06, 14:43   Link #127
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
I actually watched Chu-bra to learn stuff, which I kind of did. Push-up bras work that way, srsly?Well, to be fair, Yukarin and Hocchan have both improved quite a bit from their Yamato Nadeshiko days. 8)
Spoiler for hurr:
I think the brainless-ness is why I enjoy the show. It's not Rosario to Vampire sup-we-spent-the-budget-on-Nana's-singing quality and it's not.... the typical ecchi stuff we see.

Popular girl wanting the shy guy is refre- I kind of want to see if KobaYu goes crazy in this show after all.
Spoiler for Yay for off topic on seiyuus:

It's a shame that the opening and ending wasn't very capturing. Yukarin last two singles were pretty good...You and Me is too catchy...
Old 2010-04-06, 15:29   Link #128
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I liked Vanilla Salt.
Oh, we were talking about it live. I like Hocchan's voice. Just not her singing 98% of the time. ^^;
Quote:
Spoiler for Yay for off topic on seiyuus:

It's a shame that the opening and ending wasn't very capturing. Yukarin last two singles were pretty good...You and Me is too catchy...
My wish My love was very solid. You & Me was okay, but a lot better than Tomorrow.

Still hoping the third song on the single is something jazzy~ Or maybe something more idol-y like Love Sign, rofl.
Spoiler for I totally haven't missed our seiyuu talks at all:
Hey, EleGa? Nana called.

She wants her shit songs back.
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
afk running from fanboys

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-06, 16:38   Link #129
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Oh, we were talking about it live. I like Hocchan's voice. Just not her singing 98% of the time. ^^;My wish My love was very solid. You & Me was okay, but a lot better than Tomorrow.

Still hoping the third song on the single is something jazzy~ Or maybe something more idol-y like Love Sign, rofl.
Spoiler for I totally haven't missed our seiyuu talks at all:
Hey, EleGa? Nana called.

She wants her shit songs back.
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
afk running from fanboys
Spoiler for Looks away from the topic of the thread:

Has Elements Garden ever worked on OSTs? I semi-watched this show to hear what they would do for an OST. It kinda ended up being quite medicore...-yawns-

Did any character singles been announced yet? I still think Yukarin should sing a duet with Hocchan. I'm sure it'll sound fine as a CD...
Old 2010-04-06, 16:48   Link #130
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
This episode epic tbh 7pages for first episode XD
the last part quite hilarious haha
and ya the voices in this series 100 % and OP,ED really awesome..Looking forward with her dream.
This and Daimaou may end up being the Darkhorses of the season provided the next episodes are similar or, better quality to the first.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 17:19   Link #131
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

oh my god. Condom song. absolutely hilarious show. guilty pleasure for this season? i think so..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 17:41   Link #132
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Spoiler for Looks away from the topic of the thread:

Has Elements Garden ever worked on OSTs? I semi-watched this show to hear what they would do for an OST. It kinda ended up being quite medicore...-yawns-

Did any character singles been announced yet? I still think Yukarin should sing a duet with Hocchan. I'm sure it'll sound fine as a CD...
Y'know, I totally forgot EleGa was doing the BGM. It wasn't bad, but it's not like I can clearly tell who it is like with say, Kajiura Yuki. *scratches head*
Spoiler for shifty eyes:
Capybara x Yukarin duet too, plz. No idea on chara songs. Wish Yukarin's site updated like Nana's. :|

Skimming through the first pages of the manga reminds me how much was skipped, yet it was still awesome to watch. If I had a nickel for every time we see Yamada shlicking, lol....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-06, 18:28   Link #133
xia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post

Thanks, that's nicely done already
Just one thing, could you add a pause of 10 seconds at the end before it starts over?

How about this?

Thanks vandakiara for the sig!
Currently watching
On deck for 08/09: Claymore, Monster, Paradise Kiss,
xia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 19:22   Link #134
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Y'know, I totally forgot EleGa was doing the BGM. It wasn't bad, but it's not like I can clearly tell who it is like with say, Kajiura Yuki. *scratches head*
Spoiler for shifty eyes:
Capybara x Yukarin duet too, plz. No idea on chara songs. Wish Yukarin's site updated like Nana's. :|

Skimming through the first pages of the manga reminds me how much was skipped, yet it was still awesome to watch. If I had a nickel for every time we see Yamada shlicking, lol....
The seiyuu stuff reply is in this thread instead...it's getting *quite* off-topic...

The BGM probably is kinda average due to the average budget. KHR's OST is terribly meicore despite Toshihiko Sahashi did Gundam Seed and FMP:TSR, which I recall were pretty darn amazing.
Old 2010-04-06, 20:58   Link #135
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I will get to it. I also haven't seen Chu-Bra, but given how many people in this thread are making references I just might have to, if for no other reason than to understand the comparisons being made.
You should really go and watch Chu-Bra, it's a far too under-appreciated show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xia View Post
How about this?
Better, but the repeat is still a little too fast.
I looked into how to edit ani-gifs with Gimp and finally got this:

On second thought though... perhaps I better make it into a sig image.
Old 2010-04-06, 21:30   Link #136
Midonin
Last Engage

Long as the questions are flying about, yes, a character song album for the show has been announced. I don't know who specifically is singing on it or how many tracks there are, but I can say with absolute certainty that it exists.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 21:47   Link #137
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

well, one thing for sure, perverted girls are much more entertaining to watch than perverted guys
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 21:55   Link #138
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
well, one thing for sure, perverted girls are much more entertaining to watch than perverted guys
I'll agree with that. We need more perverted girls!
Old 2010-04-06, 22:07   Link #139
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Poor girl doesn't realize her goal is as simple as saying "Lets f**k".
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 22:08   Link #140
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Poor girl doesn't realize her goal is as simple as saying "Lets f**k".
I'm not sure which gender that speaks more ill of.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen