AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-29, 14:45   Link #2041
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

5. Narue no Sekai

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 16:20   Link #2042
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...screenshot.jpg

Thanks in advance to the person who knows which anime this .jpg is from.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 16:24   Link #2043
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

That's tough. All we see are a pair of book covers. No characters from the show are visible so nobody is likely to recognize it unless they remember the scene...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-03-29, 17:32   Link #2044
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Are you sure 2 is Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~? It's either my mind has been Tokimeki'ed to death or I seriously do not remember this scene at all. Of course, I stand corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
5. Narue no Sekai
Again, I seriously do not recall this scene in Narue no Sekai at all, I've watched it several times, but then again that was several years ago. I would throw a baseball into the dark and class this along the lines of that Noodle Fighter girl anime, but once again I stand corrected.

(Sorry, it's late, yes I know but I very much don't recall those scenes at all x_x )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
That's tough. All we see are a pair of book covers. No characters from the show are visible so nobody is likely to recognize it unless they remember the scene...
Forgot to mention, but I'll throw another grenade into the dark and say that scene is from Gundam Seed Stargazer, during, uh...Miss Green Hair's narrative scenes. The "Bandai Channel" at the lower right kinda throws me off (that is Bandai Channel, right? )
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 17:47   Link #2045
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Five is Strike Witches.

Nine is Dai Mahou Touge.

I think that just leaves six, which I have no clue on.
Old 2007-03-29, 17:48   Link #2046
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

I don't have a screenshot, but I forgot which anime this is:

A girl belongs to a family of vampires. However, the catch is that she can't suck blood from other people, or refuses to. In the end, she tries to save other people. This part I don't remember: I think she gives her own blood to other people to save them or saves them by not allowing them fall victim to members of her family. I think one of the people she saves ends up falling for her.

I don't know if that made any sense whatsoever. And, I know I got it wrong somewhere. I know it isn't Vampire Hunter D, and that's a fact. It's another anime with a slight twist to the vampire anime genre, different than Blood+ as well.

It's supposed to be either a comedy with vampires or a light-hearted drama dealing with vampires.

I forgot the title, and my friend is asking me if I know the name of the anime.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Thank you.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 17:56   Link #2047
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
I don't have a screenshot, but I forgot which anime this is:

A girl belongs to a family of vampires. However, the catch is that she can't suck blood from other people, or refuses to. In the end, she tries to save other people. This part I don't remember: I think she gives her own blood to other people to save them or saves them by not allowing them fall victim to members of her family. I think one of the people she saves ends up falling for her.

I don't know if that made any sense whatsoever. And, I know I got it wrong somewhere. I know it isn't Vampire Hunter D, and that's a fact. It's another anime with a slight twist to the vampire anime genre, different than Blood+ as well.

It's supposed to be either a comedy with vampires or a light-hearted drama dealing with vampires.

I forgot the title, and my friend is asking me if I know the name of the anime.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Thank you.

Could be Karin the Blood Giving Vampire, it fits the description a bit. Funny cute anime

I could be wrong though >__<
Old 2007-03-29, 18:12   Link #2048
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastek View Post
and mine:
The theme is fighting robots. They controlled by computers. Controllers could be children or adults. They controll the robots with laptop looking computers. The arena could be open streets or a lunapark. The child we focused on is young one and in one of the fights he lost the sight of his robot. And there was a band over his wrist. White something nothing special. But his grandfather or father gave this to him. In that moment he has no chance then something strange happenned this bracelet glowed and he has telepathically communicate with the robot. He think the attack robot did.
It was amazing. It might be series. I am not good with names and places. I am sorry i can't remember a thing. Can you call what that anime could be? 10 years old maybe...

I think they are the same. I used search and find the post above. Funny thing is it's at the same page(23) with my last search post in this forum. More than two years. WOW.(I wonder if it was me make hoks wonder it. 1980's) The answer for it was Gold Raiten but it is not the one i am looking for. These robots are small like 60 cm controlled by laptops till the telepathy method. It's like modern.

I am 23. I get old, i remember 1980's as ten years ago.
Sounds alot like Plawres-Sanshirou.
Early 80s anime about kids who control these plastic model robots to wrestle with each other.

Click here to see the Opening intro.
The original manga ran around the same time as Plamo Kyoshiro, with very similar content, so I get them confused sometimes.
(They both were about kids who make these plastic models to fight each other. Kyoshiro is where the concept "Perfect Gundam" originally came from)

Last edited by aohige; 2007-03-29 at 19:54.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:58   Link #2049
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Could be Karin the Blood Giving Vampire, it fits the description a bit. Funny cute anime

I could be wrong though >__<
That could actually be it. Thank you very much!!
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:18   Link #2050
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
That could actually be it. Thank you very much!!
Always glad to help
Old 2007-03-30, 03:42   Link #2051
Incaspic

I hope I didnt dream this anime up.

I saw it within the last year, which is safe to say that it came out within the last year. It was a comedy, maybe romantic comedy, it may still be ongoing. I only remember one scene - It was at school and a gang (5) of delinquent girls decided to fight the hardcore girl who was either the protagonist or love interest of the protagonist. The scene I remember is after the hardcore girl fights the gang, she pins down the leader and proceeds to slowly break or dislocate her leg. It was done very comedic as I remember laughing my ass off.

Ive searched through a list of titles that aired in 2006 and couldnt place this scene with any of them. Due to its violent nature I figured it was Dokuro-chan, I just watched all of Dokuro-chan and it didnt have this scene.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

btw just read that Dokuro-chan new season is coming.
Incaspic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:46   Link #2052
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incaspic View Post
I hope I didnt dream this anime up.

I saw it within the last year, which is safe to say that it came out within the last year. It was a comedy, maybe romantic comedy, it may still be ongoing. I only remember one scene - It was at school and a gang (5) of delinquent girls decided to fight the hardcore girl who was either the protagonist or love interest of the protagonist. The scene I remember is after the hardcore girl fights the gang, she pins down the leader and proceeds to slowly break or dislocate her leg. It was done very comedic as I remember laughing my ass off.

Ive searched through a list of titles that aired in 2006 and couldnt place this scene with any of them. Due to its violent nature I figured it was Dokuro-chan, I just watched all of Dokuro-chan and it didnt have this scene.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

btw just read that Dokuro-chan new season is coming.
Dai Mahou Touge. Submission is a Princess' way. : O
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:52   Link #2053
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Are you sure 2 is Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~? It's either my mind has been Tokimeki'ed to death or I seriously do not remember this scene at all. Of course, I stand corrected.
That girl clearly seems Tsukasa to me. As for the scene, I can't make a link right now, but since she's in a moving (jumping) phase, perhapes as a volleyball player she's about to spike.
Certainly, if a Tokimeki pillar like you shows doubts, I'll end to get them myself.
Old 2007-03-30, 04:01   Link #2054
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Ok here go my first one. I have so much random pictures collected from 4chan. Here's the one i rather wanted the most.

Thanks.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 10:33   Link #2055
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
It is not just your mind: I knew that picture reminded me of a series, so I just went to take a look at the episode in question, and the scene is there. Picture #2 is taken from ep1 of Master of Epic ~ The Animation Age.
Old 2007-03-30, 10:59   Link #2056
HeavenCake
Servant of God <3

Anybody know? ^^;
HeavenCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 10:59   Link #2057
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
It is not just your mind: I knew that picture reminded me of a series, so I just went to take a look at the episode in question, and the scene is there. Picture #2 is taken from ep1 of Master of Epic ~ The Animation Age.
At this point I've been proven to be wrong no matter what.
Admittedly it was a speculation but I went checking Tsukasa's look (hairs, eyes) and they were the same, so I was quite confident. As for the mentioned correct series, I do know it just for the name.

Well done Katapan in identifying such a difficult anime.

Now the grand prize is for the one able to guess that number 6 right.
Old 2007-03-30, 11:07   Link #2058
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenCake View Post

Anybody know? ^^;
Easy-peasy! That's Miao from Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran. If you like the fight animation, then go and buy the DVDs because every single fight is animated with equal beauty.

Old 2007-03-30, 11:30   Link #2059
J'me

I'm trying to identify this character.

Anyone assistance will be greatly appreceated.

J'me
J'me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 02:49   Link #2060
Incaspic

Quote:
Dai Mahou Touge. Submission is a Princess' way. : O
Thanks Riker! That definitely looks right. For some reason though I have no recollection of ever watching this anime by reading the description, strange. Oh well, looks like its not licensed yet so off I got to download.
Incaspic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel