AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-16, 17:26   Link #18281
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I haven't seen Ikeda-san retcon anything yet that I'm aware of so any errors would be with the exact wording of the translations.

I am still dubious of Akuha's self-proclaimed 'decendant of Alucard' moment. Personally I think she meant that she had 'inherited' Alucard's desire to destory the human realm rather than her being a blood descendant of his. If she truly is a descendant of Alucard, then he would have had to had a child/children before he went on his rampage. And that would mean that the first incident wouldn't have happened all that long ago since Akuha's relatively young.
Touhou Fuhai or someone did say it had been 200 years since Akasha defeated Alucard.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 18:17   Link #18282
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
So she decides to become the 'last boss' in the dungeon to keep anyone wanting to revive Alucard from doing so. The head of the Shuzen clan builds the castle atop Alucard's body and Akasha eventually marries into the family.
I, believe the Shuzen mansion was built around Alucards body to "hide it", to ensure neither human nor ayashi, discovered his body, and being a family of vampires, no1 would dare attack that place, especially with Akasha, watching over Alucard's dormant body.

The Shuzen family as well as Issa and Akasha has been around for 200 years and more, Akasha and Issa could have been together for a long time. who knows when those two actually got married.
Old 2010-11-17, 00:45   Link #18283
Th3_Unkn0wn

Ikeda should be quick and finish this whole "battle" already. I WANNA SEE THINGS LIKE THIS AGAIN !!!
Old 2010-11-17, 07:12   Link #18284
Tachibana
タチバナ

We will see things like that, but on Moka's and Tsukune's honeymoon.
Old 2010-11-17, 16:48   Link #18285
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Since our resident image hound is on sabbatical, I'll help lighten the load with a few gems that were floating around the net/my R+V pic folder

Tsukune

Moka
Cosplay: I only get the best ones; Lord knows there's a few that are NOT

Anti-Twilight: YESSS!!!

Fanarts:

Kurumu & Mizore
Spoiler for yuri tones. So Kyero doesn't eyescream.:
Old 2010-11-17, 17:27   Link #18286
Xagzan

Quote:
Since our resident image hound is on sabbatical, I'll help lighten the load with a few gems that were floating around the net/my R+V pic folder

Tsukune

Moka

Fanarts:

Kurumu & Mizore
I love you.

The first cosplay girl and the first Moka under fanart are just godly. Where did you get these? There's only 1 I've ever seen before I think. Maybe 2. Not including the yuri ones.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 17:55   Link #18287
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I love you.

The first cosplay girl and the first Moka under fanart are just godly. Where did you get these? There's only 1 I've ever seen before I think. Maybe 2. Not including the yuri ones.
Sites where artists post their work (dA, etc.) are my friends.
Old 2010-11-18, 19:17   Link #18288
khprincessh

tsukune hot any ways hey how does inner moka say know your place if she lost her memory? cause her mom said know your place so she must remmember some stuff because her mom said that in her pass inner moka saw she said that.
Old 2010-11-18, 19:22   Link #18289
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
tsukune hot any ways hey how does inner moka say know your place if she lost her memory? cause her mom said know your place so she must remmember some stuff because her mom said that in her pass inner moka saw she said that.
That would be a mystery, accept that Moka does have memories of her mother before she "disappeared", so the "know your place" phrase, could be apart of the false memories embedded within the Rosary.

It would be cool to see Tsukune use a phrase similar, like "understand your place" or something like that.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-18 at 20:19.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 04:05   Link #18290
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
That would be a mystery, accept that Moka does have memories of her mother before she "disappeared", so the "know your place" phrase, could be apart of the false memories embedded within the Rosary.

It would be cool to see Tsukune use a phrase similar, like "understand your place" or something like that.
Except that, in my opinion ... it isn't in Tsukune's character to use a phrase like that, since Tsukune tends to avoid conflicts in a similar way as Akasha , but when he is forced to fight someone, he changes into the silent badass type... that would kick you're ass without saying anything...

Of course, the reason for that kind of behavior, might be because Tsukune isn't able to fully control his vampire power's ... and when he changes into his vampire form he has to concentrate on controlling his vampire abilities ... and that's why Tsukune tends to avoid speaking when he is in his "vampire form"...

Well, whatever it is... I have to say that Tsukune's style of beating up his opponents without saying anything ... suits his character and I wouldn't like it, if that was changed later in the manga...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 06:40   Link #18291
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Of course, the reason for that kind of behavior, might be because Tsukune isn't able to fully control his vampire power's ... and when he changes into his vampire form he has to concentrate on controlling his vampire abilities ... and that's why Tsukune tends to avoid speaking when he is in his "vampire form"...
Tsukune has been known to talk in temporary transformations, anyway, but to be honest, i don't really see any reason he shouldnt be able to, to me, i doubt it would effect any of his control, Tsukune has over his Vamp/Shinso form, that he has now.

The only reason i could think of is that he is silent in some of his tranformations is because, hes to busy kicking the bad guy's ass or that he doesn't really have much to say, regarding a phrase or comeback.
Old 2010-11-19, 10:23   Link #18292
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukune has been known to talk in temporary transformations, anyway, but to be honest, i don't really see any reason he shouldnt be able to, to me, i doubt it would effect any of his control, Tsukune has over his Vamp/Shinso form, that he has now.

The only reason i could think of is that he is silent in some of his tranformations is because, hes to busy kicking the bad guy's ass or that he doesn't really have much to say, regarding a phrase or comeback.
Well, honestly speaking we still don't know how much concentration Tsukune needs to keep his power's ... though, like you said Shinso Tsukune, that doesn't have much to do with the reason why Tsukune doesn't speak, when he is in his "vampire form" is, like you said ... probably because he is too busy dealing with his opponent, since despite the training that Tsukune is currently going through ... most of the enemies that Tsukune is put up against, have a lot more combat experience then him, which is one of the reasons why Tsukune has started training with Inner Moka...

... but going back to the topic of Tsukune's control over his abilities, I still think that Tsukune still needs to concentrate a little on keeping his vampire abilities in check, since I don't think that this particular thing is covered by the Holy Lock...

I mean that, judging from the earlier events in the manga, the Holy Lock only seems to protect Tsukune from degenerating into a Ghoul ... only when he isn't using his vampire abilities, since there had been a few moments ... when Tsukune lost control over his abilities ... and was close to degenerating into a Ghoul (the fight against Hokuto, and the Doppelganger arc), while Tsukune was wearing the Holy Lock... which should protect him from degenerating into a Ghoul...

So, summarizing I believe that Tsukune's seal is only working, when Tsukune isn't using his vampire abilities ... which is why he needs to concentrate a little... on keeping his power's in check... which, combined with the fact that Tsukune also needs to concentrate on his opponent, means that Tsukune needs a lot of mental concentration whenever he uses his power's... and talking might distract Tsukune from concentrating on ... more important things...

At least that's what I think...
Old 2010-11-19, 11:46   Link #18293
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Tsukune

Moka

Fanarts:

Kurumu & Mizore
Ok seriously, shut the hell up about that, stop tryin to taunt me with that. The pics don't piss me off its the retarded assumptions that they are SOOOO gay for eaach other now after that one incident. Thanks

Anyways, stupid shit asside. At first glance that tsukube pic looked like he had boobs

And those yuri pics are ooooold and have been psted before. Btw.
Old 2010-11-19, 13:09   Link #18294
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, honestly speaking we still don't know how much concentration Tsukune needs to keep his power's ... though, like you said Shinso Tsukune, that doesn't have much to do with the reason why Tsukune doesn't speak, when he is in his "vampire form" is, like you said ... probably because he is too busy dealing with his opponent, since despite the training that Tsukune is currently going through ... most of the enemies that Tsukune is put up against, have a lot more combat experience then him, which is one of the reasons why Tsukune has started training with Inner Moka...

... but going back to the topic of Tsukune's control over his abilities, I still think that Tsukune still needs to concentrate a little on keeping his vampire abilities in check, since I don't think that this particular thing is covered by the Holy Lock...

I mean that, judging from the earlier events in the manga, the Holy Lock only seems to protect Tsukune from degenerating into a Ghoul ... only when he isn't using his vampire abilities, since there had been a few moments ... when Tsukune lost control over his abilities ... and was close to degenerating into a Ghoul (the fight against Hokuto, and the Doppelganger arc), while Tsukune was wearing the Holy Lock... which should protect him from degenerating into a Ghoul...

So, summarizing I believe that Tsukune's seal is only working, when Tsukune isn't using his vampire abilities ... which is why he needs to concentrate a little... on keeping his power's in check... which, combined with the fact that Tsukune also needs to concentrate on his opponent, means that Tsukune needs a lot of mental concentration whenever he uses his power's... and talking might distract Tsukune from concentrating on ... more important things...

At least that's what I think...
Tsukune, with Tenmei's, Moka's and Ruby's help, has come very far in controlling his powers, to an extent to where, Tsukune can bring out his powers at will and use them for a certain period of time, but i don't think we will have to worry about anything happening to Tsukune.

But the Holy Lock will inevitably break, weather or not, Tsukune will be strong enough to control the Shinso blood and its power at that time, won't matter, but when that time comes, full control, will be in Tsukune's grasp, because there are gonna be twists, but i can't help but feel that, we are getting closer and closer to that point in the series, especially, once they all make their counterattack against Fairy Tale.

But its safe to say that Tsukune has done a "good job", in controlling his powers, even Tenmei, Moka and Ruby, were all impressed by this, i guess he is not just a simple human, eh?, or was human now he is a human/Shinso hybrid.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-19 at 15:48.
Old 2010-11-19, 23:15   Link #18295
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Given Tsukune's character, something along the lines of 'Don't make me do something we may both regret' would seem more apt.

Also on concentration during 'limit break' - yet he was stopped dead in his tracks by boobs, good to know the man has his priorities straight
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 01:58   Link #18296
yongshun

I would like to think that the next time Tsukane loses himself to his vampiric blood, it will be Moka who will stop him by doing something really cliche like hugging him from behind or she becomes a living conduit in controlling the blood inside Tsukane.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 03:28   Link #18297
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I would like to think that the next time Tsukane loses himself to his vampiric blood, it will be Moka who will stop him by doing something really cliche like hugging him from behind or she becomes a living conduit in controlling the blood inside Tsukane.
Theoretically speaking I believe that something like that is already taking place, though it's probably not what you have in mind yongshun...

I mean that it was already established earlier in the manga that Moka and Tsukune have a mental connection with each other, that formed after Tsukune went through the side effects of Moka's blood injections..., which ... in my opinion, is signifying that Moka's and Tsukune's blood is synchronized with each other... in a similar way as Moka's blood connection with Alucard...

Since we already now that such an connection, can cause a chain reaction of awakening the Shinso blood of the people you're connected to, when you're Shinso blood awakens... to some extent Moka already limits the amount of power that Tsukune can use, since as long as her Shinso power's are sealed by the Rosario ... Tsukune's Shinso power's shouldn't awaken as well...

Unless he sufferers through a pretty traumatic event, which seems to be something that is needed to awaken the power of an Shinso, after all Moka's Shinso power's awakened when she saw Akua cut her mother in half, but for now... it doesn't seem like Tsukune, is going to go through something like that...
Old 2010-11-20, 06:26   Link #18298
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Theoretically speaking I believe that something like that is already taking place, though it's probably not what you have in mind yongshun...

I mean that it was already established earlier in the manga that Moka and Tsukune have a mental connection with each other, that formed after Tsukune went through the side effects of Moka's blood injections..., which ... in my opinion, is signifying that Moka's and Tsukune's blood is synchronized with each other... in a similar way as Moka's blood connection with Alucard...

Since we already now that such an connection, can cause a chain reaction of awakening the Shinso blood of the people you're connected to, when you're Shinso blood awakens... to some extent Moka already limits the amount of power that Tsukune can use, since as long as her Shinso power's are sealed by the Rosario ... Tsukune's Shinso power's shouldn't awaken as well...

Unless he sufferers through a pretty traumatic event, which seems to be something that is needed to awaken the power of an Shinso, after all Moka's Shinso power's awakened when she saw Akua cut her mother in half, but for now... it doesn't seem like Tsukune, is going to go through something like that...
I agree as well, their Shinso blood is synchronized to an extent, but not enough, and yes like you said, i don't think there is anything that would allow Tsukune to suffer a traumatic event, his family, being "hurt" or even the "worst" possible scenario, thats the only thing that could set off Tsukune, or unless his friends were hurt badly, especially Moka, but Akuha wouldn't do anything like that, to Moka, of course, but Fairy Tale would.

But, we won't have to worry about Tsukune's family being in harms way, either, since their only minor characters, but Moka, however, is a different case, if she and Akuha were to, reunite again, after she remembers everything, could once again send Moka into a blinding rage, resulting in both Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood, synchronizing and awakening.

Im starting to think that, an event like that is something Ikeda is pushing back, now that he has postponed, the reunion of the sisters, with Touhou Fuhai's interference, or perhaps, its not time for our "destined love couple" to play their main roles, that will save the world.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-20 at 09:42.
Old 2010-11-20, 10:48   Link #18299
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, I'm not so sure about the assumption that Tsukune's family won't be involved somehow in the confrontation against Fairy Tale...

After all Kyoko ... Tsukune's cousin, despite being a minor character is already aware of the fact that Tsukune is attending a school for monster's ... and considering Ikeda's skill of foreshadowing (after all the events of the current arc ... are literally the consequences of Outer Moka removing the Rosario on her own, when Kiria kidnapped her in the first Season of the manga), I think that Kyoko being aware of the existence of monster's and the truth about Tsukune's school is going to be pretty important later in the manga as well...

On the topic of Moka awakening her Shinso power's on her reunion with Akua ... well it's possible, but it depends on how Moka's Rosario actually works... I mean we know that Moka's Rosario seals Moka's Shinso power's as well as her "true" personality, and that the seal also "maintains" Outer Moka's ... existence, who ... according to Akasha "protects" the real Moka... but so far we haven't been given any detailed mechanics on how the seal actually gives such effects...

Well, what we know about the seal is that it's a filter that limits everything related to Moka's Shinso power's, which probably means that Outer Moka is how Moka would look and act like... if she wasn't affected by her Shinso blood... since, despite being "artificially made" Outer Moka's personality has to hvae some kind of source, right...

Anyway, (before I messes this up, so much that even I won't understand what I'm actually talking about ) ... we still don't know ... or at least I don't remember any explanation given, about how actually Moka's childhood memories where sealed within the Rosario... and before we understand that, we probably won't know, how Moka's seal on those memories could be broken... since I think that Akasha might have predicted that there is a possibility that Moka and Akua would reunite with each other... and implemented something that would prevent Moka from remembering her childhood when that happens...

Of course the possibility of that, is pretty low, but who knows what is going to happen in the future chapter's of the R+V manga...

Anyway, for now... it seems that the seal on Moka's childhood won't be removed in the current arc, and when the matter of Akua is dealt with, it seems like the seal is going to be repaired by Tohou Fuhai and things will probably return to how they where, before the current arc began... unless Ikeda pulls some kind of plot twist... that is going to change that...
Old 2010-11-20, 13:13   Link #18300
Tachibana
タチバナ

The way everythings looking, it appears, well to me, that the Rosary has done its job now its time for both Ura and Omote to merge, and for Moka to remember her past, because the seal has yet to be repaired and i doubt its gonna happen anytime soon.

Now that Touhou and Mizore know about Moka's past, especially Tsukune, shes gonna find out, so there really isnt any reason to keep the Rosary around anymore, there would be since Omote-Moka's life is at risk, but with the upcoming merger, thats not something to worry about, even though Tenmei knew how dangerous it would be if Moka were to remember her past and her connection to Alucard, which is now Tsukune's connection to him as well.

Moka and Tsukune are now basically "triggers" (their Shinso blood) to set off a "ticking time bomb" (Alucard), which proves that the final battle with Alucard is inevitable, as for Akasha, Moka's whole goal, through out the entire series, both Ura and Omote, was to find their mother.

I doubt Akasha was to only appear in flashbacks, i believe she is alive, but like some of us have theorized, inside Alucard's innards, Akasha's saying "seal him from the inside", is the only thing that proves her being alive, if both Ura and Omote were to find out about the "worst" that happened to Akasha, it would literally "break" them both, and thats something id really hate to see, so im going to stick to my beliefs for now.

As for the Rosary, Akasha had it finished before her and Akuha had their confrontation, besides, it wasnt until Moka's birthday that Issa had told her who Akuha really was, being Alucard's descendant, so there would be no way for Akasha to know what was gonna happen, that was her mistake and the mistake of the Rosary, but the reality is that their reunion is gonna happen, question is, when?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-20 at 13:26.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire