AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-07-24, 01:30   Link #161
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattori Saizo II View Post
Either Richard or Celestia will die by the end of this arc.
It's depend really, Richard still has quite a good chance at survival, but Celestia is practically impossible at this point, even if some turn of events help her survive, no way that kind of crime gonna be overlooked.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 11:35   Link #162
darkofficer
just a devil

ahh the real enemy simps

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 20:40   Link #163
tsunade666

I really like the drawing of this artist, especially the girls. More nectar for MC, even if he got shot because of the current drama.
Old 2020-08-29, 22:38   Link #164
Hattori Saizo II
A socially awkward ninja

Yes!!! It's titty suck time again!!!
Old 2020-08-31, 08:43   Link #165
dark44

That school nurse is hecate the spy

well better end for the orgy woman

too bad the elf queen wasnt ambrosa bearer cause Noel is the one have it then hope for the dark elf queen well be the ambrosa bearer
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 15:37   Link #166
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I really like the drawing of this artist, especially the girls. More nectar for MC, even if he got shot because of the current drama.
I don't know about you, but the last few chapters have gotten a little formulaic with regards to the designs of female bodies we've seen in this manga. Maybe it's because the artist had to draw so many ones that fit within a given subset of "attractive" s/he fell back on a tried-and-true formula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattori Saizo II View Post
Yes!!! It's titty suck time again!!!
It's just a lips-to-lips kiss this time. We may be seeing that in the next chapter, given that they seem to have reserved that (and the new God-Cursed design) for the next one.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 06:31   Link #167
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

As i have said before , the nurse is obviously the real spy and she gonna walk off scott free .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-22, 09:09   Link #168
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay guys chapter 45 is out and it’s has we predicted.
Spoiler:

Big surprise -_-

Anyway, this was quite the short chapter, but on the bright side Kai finally got to the tittle sucking. More of god mode next chapter...unfortunately.
Old 2020-10-22, 09:39   Link #169
XFire
150% done

Le sigh. I kinda figured it would be the nurse, but the incidental absolution of the girl of any real blame is a bit disappointing.

Ah well, at least we finally get to see Kai give these dumbasses their just deserts.
Old 2020-10-22, 10:16   Link #170
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Le sigh. I kinda figured it would be the nurse, but the incidental absolution of the girl of any real blame is a bit disappointing.

Ah well, at least we finally get to see Kai give these dumbasses their just deserts.
I called it. Also agreed it is a lil disappointing.
Old 2020-10-22, 12:03   Link #171
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the new chapter.

So the nurse really was Hecate. The real spy. It's gonna suck IMO if she gets out of all of this stock free while Celes has to be blamed for everything. I hope the truth is revealed to everyone somehow. I'm totally shipping her and Richard so it'd be great if they can be happy together and not have to put up with Celes having to take all of the blame for what Hecate/Alaia did.

And it'd be good if Noelcia (is that her real name?) learns to get along with the rest of the harem and doesn't always keep competing with Sakura for Kai's affection. This should be a True Harem.

Looking forward to the next chapter so we can see more of Kai in his Rubian and Arlen God Curse form.

Anyone else find it weird how the chapter is already even though we were told that it'd be out on the 28th? It's great it's out sooner and I'm not really complaining, but still.
Old 2020-10-22, 16:25   Link #172
tsunade666

I thought it would be ice but it turned into laser beams.
Old 2020-10-22, 18:00   Link #173
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I thought the same thing, since Noelcia (or however her real name is spelled) called her Ambrosia the "Icy Ambrosia of Arlen". It's badass either way, though.
Old 2020-10-22, 19:23   Link #174
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I thought it would be ice but it turned into laser beams.
Which is weird because Kai has used the ice element back in the previous arc. It looks more like the power of light more than anything. If ice is powerful enough to pierce objects like lasers then I don’t know. I’m no scientist but who’s to say
Old 2020-10-22, 20:26   Link #175
XFire
150% done

I was assuming it was light as well, though maybe it had something to do with refracting? That's the only way I can see ice having that effect.
Old 2020-10-23, 02:45   Link #176
Rekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I thought the same thing, since Noelcia (or however her real name is spelled) called her Ambrosia the "Icy Ambrosia of Arlen". It's badass either way, though.
Actually if you read the raws for that last page

it goes like this:
(before last page)
Noel: wrong...right now I'm rubian.

(last page)
To my beloved,

I present power, life and everything.

Arlen's(your) eternal Ambrosia(lover)...

Also just to be clear on this, in this manga Ambrosia is the term that reffers to the princesses/women with the divine curse in them(their breasts, to be specific).

What kai drinks to transform is their nectar
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-23, 06:26   Link #177
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know that about the Ambrosia thing. The men in the Lemurian Company unit Kai is leading as Grey commented about it before. There's a chapter where they said it's good how the Major went without having to get a new pair of tits again. Obviously referring to Ambrosia.

But "Ambrosia" also refers to the power of the God curse itself. As well as tits.

Of course, I don't know how to read Japanese so I wouldn't be able to read the raws. I'll have to take your word for it.

I still say I want Noelcia to be included in the harem. I want this to end as a True Harem. It'd suck for me if one or more of the girls kept trying to compete with Sakura and/or Doronea throughout the entire series without any good character development to make them stop.

Noelcia hasn't even met them yet and is already saying she won't lose to whoever is in Kai's heart (Sakura--though he probably has something for Doronea now too), which I don't like. I hope she'll get over that soon since I want this to end as a True Harem.

@XFire: It seems like some kind of laser or light beam. It's definitely not ice like what the translation for the final page of Chapter 44 led us to believe.

Edit:
@Rekkusu: I think you should tell the translator about any errors you find in translation. It'd be helpful to him. You noticed he went back and fixed errors he found himself, too, right?

And by the way, I wasn't talking about the latest chapter calling it Arlen's Icy Ambrosia; I was talking about the end of Chapter 44 when Noelcia said that.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2020-10-23 at 08:53.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-24, 10:36   Link #178
Rekkusu

Anything other than a True Harem End would be a waste in this manga, specially when the harem is already something accepted for the girls on it.

Noel joining in is a given, now what I really want is her tagging along Kai in his travels. I'm tired of the waifus staying behind while Kai goes to resolve the next big problem somewhere else.
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-24, 11:19   Link #179
Windsgrace

Erm this may be inappropriate for this thread but I try will not use any derogatory or inappropriate words.
NSFW
Future of True Harem/ resolution
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Perhaps this will never come to that or not shown...but still its something to consider. On a different note: I want the goddess form of Sakura (Female version of Indra according to the wiki as he is generally portrayed as male) to be included in the harem as well.

So either Sakura pulls a Rossario no Vampire and personalities merge or they separate into different people (which they are). Or somehow Shakuntala/Shakutiira (the one who resides in Sakura) gains a vessel. Note:There are different translations for her name. Both are correct) Either way is fine with me. (if its a true harem ending)

Note: My mind is not in the gutter just curious and a bit as its a real issue.
Thoughts?

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2020-10-24 at 15:29.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-24, 11:52   Link #180
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Windsgrace: That in the NSFW tag is a totally legit question IMO. But I think I may have a possibly viable answer: maybe the girl can learn to turn it on or off at will. It'd be really good if this is the case because avoiding sucking on the breasts during sex would be just sad.

I think Shakuntiira is already in the harem. She seems to have feelings for Kai too. She just acts like a mature onee-san about it, plus she also has that "master" air to her since Kai is like her servant because of the God curse. She even calls him her servant.

I'm not sure if their personalities can merge, but it'd be good if they can. Either they merge or Sakura just somehow learns how to talk to her like how the two Mokas were able to talk. Right now Sakura doesn't even know what kind of person Shakuntiira is which is kind of lonely and sad.

@Rekkusu: Noelcia said she doesn't care who the woman in Kai's heart is because she still won't lose. That's the part that has me worried. It doesn't sound like she'll become friends and get along with the rest of the harem easily. Sakura will probably accept her but the Noelcia herself is the problem here.

That being said, I wonder how she'll react to finding out that Kai has a harem with Sakura being on top ranking-wise.

Tags
disguise, harem, industrial revolution, milk-powered, oppai