Praise the sun!

Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 12:02   Link #27622
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Needs more Age MG..
Old 2012-09-21, 12:15   Link #27623
Blazer-X

Delta Kai needs an MG, seriously. Which of course is going to suck, because now I don't know whether or not I should wait for the off-chance that Bandai would actually run with that idea, or get the HG since its a MSV and probably won't make it to the MG line.

Decisions, decisions...
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 12:40   Link #27624
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

I am personally hoarding 1/144 Geara Zulus right now. The idea is to have a squad being led by a similar-sized Kampfer...

ZEON grunt suits always look so much nicer

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 12:49   Link #27625
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post

A bigger scan (from gundamguy). Finally the waverider mode. Standing without a stand too.
Old 2012-09-21, 13:31   Link #27626
shadow5795

YES finally the waverider mode. alot of inner frame parts are showing so it looks like it must be fully transformable. I think it will be stable, just the only thing that worries me are how the legs might connect to the waist, since it will have to split and connect to the backskirt for the transformation.RG zeta, MG nu, and MG darkhound cant come soon enough. Speaking of Nu does that text indicate that it will have a LED gimmick? And I hope this also means a mg sazabi ver kai for next year...thats going to be the best model kit ever!
shadow5795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 13:55   Link #27627
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Finally! A pic of RG Zeta standing without base-stand. Is it just me or that Zeta looks a little chubby? Still, it looks good overall. I don't mind it doesn't have the mega launcher. If I want it with the launcher, I'd buy the MG instead. Still waiting for the review of it.
Old 2012-09-21, 13:58   Link #27628
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I never actually saw the Zeta series let alone the UC Gundam.. The older animation style and the overall plain looking designs don't appeal to me..

I like the Gundam 00 style, which is why I think I also like Age so much.
Old 2012-09-21, 14:14   Link #27629
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/7333/12clanchecustom.jpg

Clanche Custom is coming on December.
I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. It seems like it'll come out just in time for the Christmas season, depending on where in December it is released.
Old 2012-09-21, 14:26   Link #27630
shadow5795

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I never actually saw the Zeta series let alone the UC Gundam.. The older animation style and the overall plain looking designs don't appeal to me..

I like the Gundam 00 style, which is why I think I also like Age so much.
Trust me you should atleast give zeta a shot (even better for animation watch the movies). As much as I love seed/seed destiny, I can see why alot of people hate it so much after watching zeta. Mad similarities. I still love the seed verse for what it is, but I got more respect for zeta. CCA is a classic and I dont know what you could hate about unicorn...UC story in glorious HD!
shadow5795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 14:29   Link #27631
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I don't know. Something about the UC stuff just doesn't click with me.
I saw some Unicorn, but I still don't get that feeling of awe that I get with 00 and to a small degree with Age...
Old 2012-09-21, 14:41   Link #27632
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
Delta Kai needs an MG, seriously. Which of course is going to suck, because now I don't know whether or not I should wait for the off-chance that Bandai would actually run with that idea, or get the HG since its a MSV and probably won't make it to the MG line.

Decisions, decisions...
The chance of those UC MSV HGs being made into MGs is very slim, unless the mecha is hugely popular. Usually, if Bandai really meant to release a MSV MS in MG, they will directly make it into MG without making the HGs first.

Examples of “direct” MSV MGs:
RX-78-4, MG RX-78-5, Zeta Plus A1 (Amuro custom), Zeta Plus C1, FAZZ Sentinel, Full Armor Gundam, Shin Matsunaga’s Zaku II, etc

Examples of MSV HGUCs which haven’t made into MGs so far:
Blue Destiny Series, GP02 MLRS, Hazel Series, Full Armor Gundam 7th, Delta Gundam, Nu HWS, etc

IIRC, the only Gundams from MSV that broke this pattern are only Hi-Nu, S Gundam & Ex-S Gundam which available in both HG & MG. But, some can still argue whether Hi-Nu, S & Ex-S are MSV suits or not.
Old 2012-09-21, 14:41   Link #27633
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Unicorn is the sequel of sequels though, of course you won't get that feeling of awe if you start off with it.

Start off with the zeta movies, if you like those, check out MSG, zeta/ZZ and CA.

Or F91, sweet animation but super rushed story
Old 2012-09-21, 15:49   Link #27634
helois

speaking of about the Delta Kai, i remember a custom-conversion kit-idon'tknowhowcallit

Spoiler for image:

i search info and the two "things" are proto Funnels,it use a system that will be the NT-D...but it is only in a videogame,right?
beacause an important "bridge" from Nu to Unicorn and it also transform it would appear in manga/OAV?

it will be a shame that this gundam will stay in the hangar...
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 16:13   Link #27635
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Unicorn is the sequel of sequels though, of course you won't get that feeling of awe if you start off with it.

Start off with the zeta movies, if you like those, check out MSG, zeta/ZZ and CA.

Or F91, sweet animation but super rushed story
I think the crap animation is what kills it for me though.
Old 2012-09-21, 16:28   Link #27636
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Give it a chance, don't be so shallow
Old 2012-09-21, 16:36   Link #27637
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Give it a chance, don't be so shallow
Just forget about him, Znozz. He doesn’t appreciate classics. He considers old animation as crap even though it’s the best in its era. He can’t comprehend that simple logic. It’s too much for him.
Old 2012-09-21, 16:38   Link #27638
Appel

Nice, I really like the Delta Kai! And since it doesn't need the gold plating the price is alright as well^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:44   Link #27639
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
Nice, I really like the Delta Kai! And since it doesn't need the gold plating the price is alright as well^^
Agreed! The high price on the gold plating of the Delta Gundam is what put me off of it, I'm glad we have this option.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 19:08   Link #27640
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

After watching episode 4 of Unicorn. I was shocked and awed about how awesome the torrington base assault was. I like the ground based mobile suits. Maybe why i enjoyed 8th MS team. I really want to see Zeta Gundam (Chars Counter Attack was great) and the original Mobile Suit Gundam. See the Marasai take on the MK2.

Wish I had alot of the old HGUC mobile suits/gundams from the Universal Century.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy