AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 21:36   Link #10761
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Um, okay ? Nevermind that would be so exceptionally out of character for Kallen O_o. Also, considering what an absolute moron Lelouch is with the ladies, I'm sure he'd faint right on the spot if Kallen started to strip.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:37   Link #10762
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
He never gets old and anything he does is pretty much hilarious.

I'm amazed with Amanda Tapping though. Stargate is over so she does Atlantis... Then she does ANOTHER Sci-Fi series.

Does she ever stop?

She has a Code! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

Kallen: Don't you love me Lelouch?!

Lelouch: *Snaps fingers, music turns on and lights.*

*Takes a microphone.* Love me love me SAY that you love me!

Woo me Woo me~
He is a very good actor with his own style. I loved his personality in stargate, a true badass hero :O

Yep Amanda is great XD

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:37   Link #10763
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
For some reason Lelouch's silent treatment seems to have more of an impact for me now that I've just seen him play big bad wolf with Nunnally.

Granted the circumstances were entirely different with Nunnaly being in the hands of his enemy.

I'm trying to look at this objectively (the bias controls my mind) but the atmosphere seemed very similar to me.

Eh over analyzing FTW
Nonsense! Keep overanalyzing! And come on, its not like its not true, he managed to lie flat out to Nunally, yet he couldn't do it to Kallen.

Spoiler for Overanalyzing!:
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:37   Link #10764
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Kallen and Nunnally in regards to Lelouch are on opposite ends. Nunnally is someone Lelouch couldn't lie to, at least not directly, but now he's gotten to the point where he can. With Kallen, he started out by lying to her, then silence, and if there's any justice he'll finally let her in on the truth next episode.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:37   Link #10765
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Um, okay ? Nevermind that would be so exceptionally out of character for Kallen O_o. Also, considering what an absolute moron Lelouch is with the ladies, I'm sure he'd faint right on the spot if Kallen started to strip.
Of course it out of character that's why it's funny

Lelouch's face would become distorted as he tried to keep his mask from breaking
Old 2008-09-14, 21:48   Link #10766
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Of course it out of character that's why it's funny

Lelouch's face would become distorted as he tried to keep his mask from breaking
Kallen: I don't care about Schneizel right now! you are coming here in this cockpit and we will settle this once and for all!
Lelouch *Inside cockpit*: um.. why are you stripping?
Kallen: Shut up! If Viletta can do it in one month I can do it in one try!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:48   Link #10767
UltimateClash

Kidding aside, I'm worried for Kallen.

Call me sentimental, but what if she stands over Lelouch in her Guren, an inner conflict going on, and then all of the sudden, bam. VARIS shots clean through the cockpit. She dies, never gets to talk to Lelouch at all. It would just kill me to know that the relationship didn't come to at least a proper close.
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:50   Link #10768
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Suzaku would never fire on her while she's sitting inside the Avalon's hanger. He could blow up the whole ship with a misplaced shot, and that new VARIS isn't exactly a precision weapon.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:51   Link #10769
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Kallen: I don't care about Schneizel right now! you are coming here in this cockpit and we will settle this once and for all!
Lelouch *Inside cockpit*: um.. why are you stripping?
Kallen: Shut up! If Viletta can do it in one month I can do it in one try!

Kallen: *Gives Lelouch a club* Hit me over the head with this. *Starts stripping.*

Lelouch: Wha?!

Kallen: Do it now! If the way to a man's heart is memory loss, nudity, and naked apron sex, then this'll be EASY!

Edit: To be honest I'd only be worried about Suzaku killing Kallen. I don't think Lelouch could really bring himself to kill her. He's done nothing but try to save her, and I doubt he wants to be the one that pulls the trigger.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:51   Link #10770
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Suzaku would never fire on her while she's sitting inside the Avalon's hanger. He could blow up the whole ship with a misplaced shot, and that new VARIS isn't exactly a precision weapon.
Then an MVS. The method isn't the problem here.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:53   Link #10771
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
Then an MVS. The method isn't the problem here.
True enough. It won't happen though. The summary says Kallen confronts him. That means it'll be a full-out battle, not some back-stabbing.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:54   Link #10772
Aquaman OS

It doesn't matter whether he shoots her or stabs her. If Guren explodes while inside Avalon the whole ship is going down.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:57   Link #10773
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
That's one way to win a war .
Old 2008-09-14, 21:58   Link #10774
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
Kidding aside, I'm worried for Kallen.

Call me sentimental, but what if she stands over Lelouch in her Guren, an inner conflict going on, and then all of the sudden, bam. VARIS shots clean through the cockpit. She dies, never gets to talk to Lelouch at all. It would just kill me to know that the relationship didn't come to at least a proper close.
Well her getting killed like that would pretty much blow. Because she didn't come anywhere near learning the truth about what's going on.

Including the fact that she's being used by Scniezel
Old 2008-09-14, 21:58   Link #10775
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It doesn't matter whether he shoots her or stabs her. If Guren explodes while inside Avalon the whole ship is going down.
Plus, it's a Sunrise series. They need the obligatory part where the two main enemy mechs join forces to destroy the greater evil (It's like a rule in their company's charter or something ).
Old 2008-09-14, 21:58   Link #10776
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
"If I shoot them in the cockpit, the reactor won't explode, will it?" ~ Amuro Ray

I think, or maybe I'm making things up. Or paraphrasing, either way. I'm still worried she's going to get blown away and discarded.
Old 2008-09-14, 22:00   Link #10777
Senigata

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Plus, it's a Sunrise series. They need the obligatory part where the two main enemy mechs join forces to destroy the greater evil (It's like a rule in their company's charter or something ).
At least in terms of Mecha
stuff like Mai-HiME/Otome? Not so much I believe
Old 2008-09-14, 22:00   Link #10778
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Pretty much without exception, every mech in this series explodes no matter where the damage is done. If he hit her cockpit, the Guren would explode.
Old 2008-09-14, 22:02   Link #10779
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Pretty much without exception, every mech in this series explodes no matter where the damage is done. If he hit her cockpit, the Guren would explode.
Don't you know? they have this bomb built in every mech where if it's going to be unfunctional, rules state that it must be blown
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 22:03   Link #10780
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Lets think about that too. If the Guren were to explode with Lelouch right in front of it, it wouldn't even matter if the ship went down with it. Emperor Lelouch would be fried. Just not Microwaved.

Good job suzaku. You have managed to change how lelouch was going to be possibly cooked. Congratulations. And then we have the next 2 episodes dedicated to everyone saying congratulations to Suzaku
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote