AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-04-15, 19:22   Link #2681
The 48th Ronin
EISAI HARAMASUKOI

Wow. Big revelations this week. And Banjou is literally a Jesus expy.

And Katsursgi's dad is suddenly pushed into to major plot out of nowhere. I didn't expect this.

Keep it coming, Build.
Therefore, I am perfect.

"Instead of women far away I can't see, I prefer the tits in front of me." Norba Shino
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 04:48   Link #2682
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Banjou wasn't actually conceived out of nowhere. His mom was already pregnant when the martian thingamabob happened.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 06:45   Link #2683
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So apparently Amazons is going to be available for legal streaming... On Amazon.

Am I the only one who had to chuckle at that?
Old 2018-04-20, 09:13   Link #2684
The 48th Ronin
EISAI HARAMASUKOI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So apparently Amazons is going to be available for legal streaming... On Amazon.

Am I the only one who had to chuckle at that?
You do know the show was used to promote Amazon Prime, right. So yeah, I did chuckle. But that was, like, almost 2 years ago.
Therefore, I am perfect.

"Instead of women far away I can't see, I prefer the tits in front of me." Norba Shino
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 10:43   Link #2685
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It was only added recently. And no, I did not know that.
Old 2018-04-22, 04:45   Link #2686
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Pretty much played out the way I thought. The fuck's it matter if Banjou isn't human. He'll just live his life the way he wants to.

Rogue still going through that redemption arc.
Old 2018-04-22, 08:54   Link #2687
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Kamen Rider Evol~~
Old 2018-04-22, 09:04   Link #2688
B214

Definitely looking forward to the debut.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 15:59   Link #2689
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Utsumi turned out to be a real bastard, didn't he? To think I once felt sorry for him, a long time ago. I'm glad Gentoku saved these people, and that Kazumi didn't fall for the blackmail (I can't imagine how tough that must have been for him).

I never really mentioned it but I love the pre-episode discussion/comments. They're usually pretty funny.

Glad Banjou quickly got over the recent reveal, and all by himself too.
Old 2018-04-22, 23:15   Link #2690
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Kamen Rider Evol~~
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Well, in my places, people has been hyping Evol thanks to him being the coolest Build's Rider introduced on magazine scans, as well as (obvious) implication that Stalk is the user. We thought Magma will became victim for his debut-- then it turned out to be Gentoku (as if he's not unlucky enough. LOL)

Build is using plastic mold, then industrial mold; Grease and Rogue using laboratory glassware, then Magma with smithing cauldron.
I'm looking forward to what will he use for his henshin sequence as he come with celestial sphere motifs.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -

Last edited by Tactics; 2018-04-22 at 23:28.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 14:27   Link #2691
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Aw man, Gentoku was an asshole, but he didn't deserve to see his father die like that. V_V

Way to make me root for the guy who used to be a real villain, writers.

And there's still over 15 episodes to go and we already see something akin to Final Boss material enter the stage.

Also what the hell Utsumi? All that time ago you were set up as a flawed character with redeeming qualities but now you're worse than a dickwad, you're a mook with no mind of his own.
Old 2018-04-29, 14:57   Link #2692
justavisitor

4 riders against stalk + grunts and still couldn't win (well stalk also has utsumi, but come on ) All you need to do was to get on the cab and got out of there but no, you guys had to stand and watch and get ambushed. Also you don't have to bring him the real evol driver don't you, Sento??

The plot in the episode is a bit too strong XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 17:36   Link #2693
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It feels like it's too soon for it to happen, but it seems like Evolt may take over Banjou's body next week. They're talking about a power-up for Banjou though, so maybe he'll manage to rescue Sento.

Not sure why Nanba is letting Evolt gain so much power. Maybe I'm underestimating him and he has an ace up his sleeve.

I'm confused about one thing. How could the Evol Driver be hidden inside the bottle purification device? Didn't Sento build that after he lost his memories and Isurugi took him in?
Old 2018-04-29, 19:52   Link #2694
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm confused about one thing. How could the Evol Driver be hidden inside the bottle purification device? Didn't Sento build that after he lost his memories and Isurugi took him in?
From what I understand the driver is hidden in the power core and "it's already there"

The following is my speculation:
Remember how Misora got "kidnapped" to Faust but how she refused to create those bottle? Stalk had to pull off a big drama, "saved" Misora, and he probably brought the whole equipment from Faust in the process. (or just the powercore...but anyway it has to be from the secret base of Faust)

But Stalk didn't know that Takumi used the evol driver as the power core at the very very beginning

Please let me know if there is any fault to my logic...not that my logic means anything important..but still feels good when I get it right
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 22:46   Link #2695
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Ode to Joy and CIAO ~~ Evol really live up to his hype. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also what the hell Utsumi? All that time ago you were set up as a flawed character with redeeming qualities but now you're worse than a dickwad, you're a mook with no mind of his own.
Utsumi has always been like that, did you not see that smirk when Gentoku begged for an upgrade.

He always want to be higher-ups, playing important role kind of person; he's willing to make coffee and helping with Sento training is when he already obtained the position and he need Sento data. Now Sento and Gentoku taking bigger role, with Evol doing anything as he pleases, he have to force himself if he still want to be considered as important player of Namba. Such turn of event really showing his true nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
4 riders against stalk + grunts and still couldn't win (well stalk also has utsumi, but come on ) All you need to do was to get on the cab and got out of there but no, you guys had to stand and watch and get ambushed. Also you don't have to bring him the real evol driver don't you, Sento??

The plot in the episode is a bit too strong XD
Some audience do zoom-in on computer screen when showing the description of Evol Driver.
Its actually contain explanation that Evol Driver is unique as it made from extraterrestrial materials (thus can be used as power core); Sento most likely do not want taking risk of having PM Himuro injured because he bring fake Driver as Evol should be able to notice if the Driver is fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not sure why Nanba is letting Evolt gain so much power. Maybe I'm underestimating him and he has an ace up his sleeve.
I'm quite sure Nanba is OK-ish as long their goal coincide.

Quote:
From what I understand the driver is hidden in the power core and "it's already there"

Remember how Misora got "kidnapped" to Faust but how she refused to create those bottle? Stalk had to pull off a big drama, "saved" Misora, and he probably brought the whole equipment from Faust in the process. (or just the powercore...but anyway it has to be from the secret base of Faust)

But Stalk didn't know that Takumi used the evol driver as the power core at the very very beginning

Please let me know if there is any fault to my logic...not that my logic means anything important..but still feels good when I get it right
Seems like you got it right.

Old 2018-04-30, 07:00   Link #2696
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Glad Kamen Rider Evol stil have Blood Stalk voice.
That voice fit him.
Old 2018-04-30, 10:11   Link #2697
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

Makes sense to me! Thanks!
Old 2018-05-01, 05:00   Link #2698
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Utsumi has always been like that, did you not see that smirk when Gentoku begged for an upgrade.

He always want to be higher-ups, playing important role kind of person; he's willing to make coffee and helping with Sento training is when he already obtained the position and he need Sento data. Now Sento and Gentoku taking bigger role, with Evol doing anything as he pleases, he have to force himself if he still want to be considered as important player of Namba. Such turn of event really showing his true nature.
I'm just referring to how he was acting back when the war wasn't a thing yet. Before Gentoku made him take the fall for him.
Old 2018-05-07, 04:55   Link #2699
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Welp, it happened. Do the writers realize we still have at least 16 episodes to go? Dear lord how much further can this escalate?
Old 2018-05-07, 09:19   Link #2700
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Evolt easily became my favorite KR villain now. He definitely living up to his hype.

OTOH I love the Takumi flashback, it explains a lot of things.
He thinking of outsmarting Evolt (maybe after knowing he's strong enough to took Exaid data), make sure Transteam Gun not raising Hazard Level, keeping Evolt Driver hidden. Then taking a lot of Nebula Gas by himself, which most likely reason of his change of heart, leaving Faust and shaping Sento personality.

Invite Evolt to his house to kill him personally only to find himself failed. Leading to Sento starting point.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu