Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-01-31, 11:25   Link #1081
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
Ok thats around almost the same time as Ike confess to Yoshida. then how bout my other question, the reason that really trigger him to join the dark side and where he went after that.
He went to the headquarters of Bal Masque after he turned to the dark side.

And I don't remember the exact reason of what triggered his change but I think it had something to with the battle with Sabrac.
Old 2008-01-31, 11:30   Link #1082
cnnydz
Feed me

yeah sabrac did something with yuji during the fight, i guess that what he was hired to do - to activate SnH.

but in the end it was just what yuji wanted - he needs power.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 11:51   Link #1083
setsuke

Wow i really would like to read that or better the anime to animate it, it must be near around the last chapter of vol 14. But what i cant believe is that Yuji is the one that choses to merge with SnH and went to Bal Masque on his own.
Old 2008-01-31, 11:51   Link #1084
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I'm hoping that SnH Yuji does some villain like things to Shana. If you get what I mean
Old 2008-01-31, 12:57   Link #1085
tebahpla
Not B&

btw what are your speculations of SnH+yuji, will he remain as the "ultimate bad guy" or is there some other solution that they'll split apart?
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 16:22   Link #1086
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I'm hoping that SnH Yuji does some villain like things to Shana. If you get what I mean
Lol evil... I agree with you a bit, just that I hope it doesn't get THAT far.

I'm more hoping that along the way Shana submits to it.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 19:35   Link #1087
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well at least Yuji's Black Flames are shown in the new OP

So we know they'll at least get to the end of Vol 14
Old 2008-01-31, 19:57   Link #1088
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:

huh you see Yuji's black flames in volume 14...who's he fighting.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 20:03   Link #1089
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

When Yuji becomes SotF Yuji his Flame colour becomes black
Old 2008-01-31, 21:46   Link #1090
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
huh you see Yuji's black flames in volume 14...who's he fighting.
this is one sweet spoiler XD thanks for the share XD
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 07:17   Link #1091
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:

nice. shana looked so helpless when being blown away by the black flames.

hmm, black flames with a crimson background. SnH yuji's colors are crimson and black (blood and death?) does this mean we get to see him this season.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 09:05   Link #1092
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Kazumi looked as if she were wrapped in Bel Peol's chains and Yuji looks as if he's pleading for no harm to come to her.

Perhaps the Balle Masque are demanding his surrender by taking someone close to Yuji hostage and threatening death?
Perhaps the anime will have tweaked the circumstances on how Yuji ends up merged with the Balle Masque's god?
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 09:47   Link #1093
Kyuusaisha

That would suck, hard
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 11:21   Link #1094
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
No he agrees with Sairei no Hebi's plan.

Sairei no Hebi wants to "Change The Truth of the World" which means he wants to change the world so that Tomogora, and humans can live in peace without having to consume each other, but his plan is dangerous because if he makes a mistake the world goes bye-bye. So the other Guze no Ou disagree with him, and they sealed him away, so he couldn't fulfill his plans. Yuji wants Sairei no Hebi to go ahead with his plans, and "Change The Truth of the World" because if he does Flame Haze will be ineffective (since Tomogora can't consume humans anymore) so Shana's contract would be broken, and she'd be a normal girl. Yuji said that he didn't want Shana to have to fight anymore, and that he wanted to live peacefully with Shana, so he agreed to syncronize with Sairei no Hebi.

Wow that explanation is long, and i've never even read past the 2nd Novel
In short, Yuji wanted power and he wanted to live peacefully with Shana. So, he merged with Snake of Festival. What guarantee does Yuji have that Snake of Festival will fulfill his request? Now that, his wish to live peacefully with Shana is blown up to pieces, Yuji creates a hell of problems to Shana and other Flame Haze. In short, we should not make any pact or promise with bad guys, because they can betray you.
Old 2008-02-01, 11:44   Link #1095
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
In short, Yuji wanted power and he wanted to live peacefully with Shana. So, he merged with Snake of Festival. What guarantee does Yuji have that Snake of Festival will fulfill his request? Now that, his wish to live peacefully with Shana is blown up to pieces, Yuji creates a hell of problems to Shana and other Flame Haze. In short, we should not make any pact or promise with bad guys, because they can betray you.
but what Yuji, and Sairei no Hebi wants is the same thing a world where Humans, and Tomogora an live together peacefully without having to consume, or be consumed.

Shana was originally supposed to die, but Sairei no Hebi spared her, and added her into his plan so that when his plan is complete her and Yuji could live peacefully together.
Old 2008-02-01, 12:13   Link #1096
alvinkhorfire

Thanks. I realized my mistake in interpreting Yuji's intention. But, don't you think that it is risky to form a pact with main villian? What guarantee does Yuji have that Sairei no Hebi will eventually fulfill Yuji's request? Now, it is even difficult to stop Sairei no Hebi since he is stronger by merging with Yuji.
Old 2008-02-01, 12:18   Link #1097
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Thanks. I realized my mistake in interpreting Yuji's intention. But, don't you think that it is risky to form a pact with main villian? What guarantee does Yuji have that Sairei no Hebi will eventually fulfill Yuji's request?
Sairei no Hebi isn't really a villan perse. He wants to do something good, but if he fails while doing the spell(or technique, or hougo or whatever he's using) there will be dire consequences. The reason the Flame Haze, and Guze no Ou that are contracted to them want to stop Sairei no Hebi is because the risk is too high, not because he's evil.
Old 2008-02-01, 12:32   Link #1098
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Thanks. I realized my mistake in interpreting Yuji's intention. But, don't you think that it is risky to form a pact with main villian? What guarantee does Yuji have that Sairei no Hebi will eventually fulfill Yuji's request? Now, it is even difficult to stop Sairei no Hebi since he is stronger by merging with Yuji.
Also Sairei no Hebi isn't the one in control of Yuji's body, Yuji is. So now it's Yuji who has Sairei no Hebi's powers.

Yuji also knows that there would be consequences if he falls, but he doesn't really care because right now his only wish is to be able to live with Shana in a peaceful world.
Old 2008-02-01, 13:02   Link #1099
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Just a passing thought here.

Considering all the spoilers up till now, I'm quite (thought no totally) convinced that Serei no Hebi is not what we perceive as 'evil'. However, considering Yuuji's plan to 'live in peace' with Shana...What kind of repercussions does the spell have on Torches, or even Mystes like himself? Or is he simply going to live on with SnH inside of him? Simply put, where does SnH plan to go and what is he going to do if the spell is successful?
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 13:09   Link #1100
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Yuji isn't a Mystes any more he's a Tomogora of Guze no Ou level

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen