Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-06-27, 15:00   Link #381
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
P.S. That's a nice display. Where did ya get that?
-Wow, Yellow Flash is in love. Never thought I'd see the day. It's a bloody miracle. lol j/k .

-Ok I got a question. Exactly how is it that those summoned creatures came to serve the various ninja in the Naruto-verse? Any speculations? And how is it that they can do jutsu as well?
Old 2006-06-27, 16:36   Link #382
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Ok I got a question. Exactly how is it that those summoned creatures came to serve the various ninja in the Naruto-verse? Any speculations? And how is it that they can do jutsu as well?
The first one, its really unknown, and its hard to get with a speculation about it, In one point in history maybe the frog Summon lived in The Naruto universe? Maybe their location is somewhere in the Naruto universe, and a ninja got to them and thus creating the contract? Maybe this Contract existed since the dawn of time? But we do now that after the first shinoby came to use the contract, it was just a matter of passing the Contract from generation to generation.

For the second, For Gamabunta, that it seems it is a being of big longevity, why not? If it can mold chakra, then it is just a matter of time that it learns to do Jutsus, even from his master summoner he can learn that. Who knows, maybe the creation of Jutsu came from the summon, that somehow passed this information to the Shinoby.
Old 2006-07-02, 00:35   Link #383
tritoch

Quick question.

Yamato can subdue Kyuubi's powers right? (after subduing the power, Sakura even notes that Kyuubi is healing Naruto slower and slower). He even ask Naruto if he can seal it completely.

If Yamato can seal it completely, then can they thwart off the Akatuski members from finishing their goal?
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 13:45   Link #384
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Quick question.

Yamato can subdue Kyuubi's powers right? (after subduing the power, Sakura even notes that Kyuubi is healing Naruto slower and slower). He even ask Naruto if he can seal it completely.

If Yamato can seal it completely, then can they thwart off the Akatuski members from finishing their goal?

As far as i understood it, Yamato was able to supress Naruto's overflowing kyuubi chakra with the 1st ability and something to do with the necklace.

He can't completely seal off kyuubi forever, he can only subdue the chakra released then and make it "dormant" again.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:56   Link #385
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Do you think that Yondaime's blood needed to be in his kunai's and tags in order to summon himself to them? (his yellow flash technique)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:59   Link #386
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
Do you think that Yondaime's blood needed to be in his kunai's and tags in order to summon himself to them? (his yellow flash technique)

No, Blood is only used in summons like Manda and Gamabunta because they have a blood contract.

Yondaimes tags work like explosive tags, Just a seal and a effect.
Old 2006-07-04, 09:09   Link #387
Vis!on

Some Question(s)

When Yondaime/4th used the death god technique to seal the Kyuubi in naruto, it costs his soul + life right? (because the death god needs a soul sacrifice)

Well when the 3rd fought Oro in the legendary battle, he was going to summon the 4th but the 3rd stopt him from doing so..

The 3rd sacrificed his soul+life to the deathgod because this was his last move to kill Oro but he couldn't continue because he was at the end of his life, so he sealed both of Oro's arms so Oro couldn't do any jutsu's anymore. But the 3rd allso took the 1st and 2nd hokage's souls so Oro couldn't summon them (even if he did somehow found away to get his arms back and he did) , now the 4th's soul was allreaddy takin by the death god, so how did Oro summon him anyways (technicaly he didn't summon because the 3rd stopt him but you could see his coffin)?
Vis!on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 09:21   Link #388
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis!on
Some Question(s)

When Yondaime/4th used the death god technique to seal the Kyuubi in naruto, it costs his soul + life right? (because the death god needs a soul sacrifice)

Well when the 3rd fought Oro in the legendary battle, he was going to summon the 4th but the 3rd stopt him from doing so..

The 3rd sacrificed his soul+life to the deathgod because this was his last move to kill Oro but he couldn't continue because he was at the end of his life, so he sealed both of Oro's arms so Oro couldn't do any jutsu's anymore. But the 3rd allso took the 1st and 2nd hokage's souls so Oro couldn't summon them (even if he did somehow found away to get his arms back and he did) , now the 4th's soul was allreaddy takin by the death god, so how did Oro summon him anyways (technicaly he didn't summon because the 3rd stopt him but you could see his coffin)?
Well there is no definite answer, that's why it adds to the mystery surrounding Yondaime's death.

However, the coffin i think was anime filler, it didn't really appear in the manga, also the 4th could or could not have been inside.

And then again the 3rd gave his soul tooo the death god in exchange to seal Orochimarus soul as well, But Yondaime altered the technique to seal kyuubi inside Naruto so who knows what could of happened to Yondaime.
Old 2006-07-06, 20:17   Link #389
hanxthre
Banned

So I'm sitting here watching some dubbed Naruto (yeah tell me about it) on Cartoon Network and it's the ep where Sasuke and Naruto fight Haku in the Ice chamber...When they did a close up on Sasukes eyes he has 2-MS dots in his right eye but only 1-MS dot in his left eye...Is this right?? They showed it twice actually so i'm sure of what I saw...

And when he fought kyubbi Naruto didn't he gain 2 dots in each eye?? I'm kinda confused by seeing him just have 3 dots vs Haku....
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:27   Link #390
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

That's all he had at that point, it's not an edit. I think he had 2 in each eye by Lee's appearance.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:30   Link #391
Rurik
Golden

^ Simply put, That moment Sasuke developed a partial Sharingan in the Fihgt vs Haku, this was his first time he awaken the Sharingan, by the time the chunin exam begun, he had already 2 dots in each Eye, by the time he fought Kyuby Naruto it was the same, but at this point he then developed it to the next stage, that it is 3 dots.

BTW, you are mistakenly calling it "MS", whereas it is Just Sharingan, MS just belongs to Itachi alone so far in the anime.
Old 2006-07-06, 20:40   Link #392
hanxthre
Banned

Oh yeah that's right..I mean I know it isn't MS, just typing fast...So vs Haku though you're saying he only had 3 total right? Also doesn't that wdarkness guy say he's the only one that can make words red?? You don't have to answer that...Anyways thanx...
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:49   Link #393
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

I disagree.

I am a little confused though, I know Kimimaro's Curse seal was the 'Earth' one, and Sasuke's is the 'Heaven' one (or at least, I read that somewhere), but did the others have specific titles? Or was that just fan speculation?
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 21:05   Link #394
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

when is 314 coming out!!??!

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2006-07-06, 21:13   Link #395
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanxthre
Oh yeah that's right..I mean I know it isn't MS, just typing fast...So vs Haku though you're saying he only had 3 total right? Also doesn't that wdarkness guy say he's the only one that can make words red?? You don't have to answer that...Anyways thanx...
LOL, that's wing for you!!!!'you can use it, I guess you don't have to ask for his permission.

Yes, vs Haku, when he awaken it, it was 2 in one in other in Another.

Illuyankas

I take that this are generic curse seals, nothing said about those the sound 4 had, so I don't think they are special, just give then the power it supposse to give them.

Missile, nothing still aboiut it, be patient!

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-06 at 21:39.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 16:43   Link #396
cheese4u
da big boss

Fat Guy, Naruto 1st intro

Does anybody know who that fat guy is in the first intro. You know the big fat guy who chunked a log at Naruto and a bunch of shadow clones ran up and kicked him in the face?
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 16:45   Link #397
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
He's nobody, those bandits or whatever were never in neither anime nor manga. It's just animations made for the intro alone.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 17:26   Link #398
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i think that 3 sharingan thingy is a messup, when obito awakened his sharingan it was a full 4. i think the animators made a mistake

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2006-07-08, 19:25   Link #399
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
i think that 3 sharingan thingy is a messup, when obito awakened his sharingan it was a full 4. i think the animators made a mistake
could be different for defferent people i suppose....like MS has been shown to be so far.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 03:45   Link #400
KKaze
Die 4 the good of others

[Anime] What does the ep title tells you?

Hi, I came across this website which actually shows the future ep title of Naruto Anime, and I happen to come across this...

197 The Konoha 11 Gather! 8/16/2006

As I've totally lost touch with Naruto and his friends, I wonder the 11 refering to those buddies of naruto and himself (excluding Sasuke), if so... what does it trying to tell us?
KKaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a