AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-30, 12:45   Link #221
blackwhite67
Banned

A bit disappointed. I thought the wings looked a little different so i hoped to see new abilities from Rai.

And then there were 5.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:18   Link #222
BW95
Banned

Whoa. MIND BLOWN. Muzaka's the previous Lord of the Werewolves, Raizel's friend, and the one who forced him to hibernate. This is probably the first time we've seen Rai so shocked.

So Muzaka was the Lord who betrayed his kind and was presumed dead after his fight with Raizel who he was friends with. This sounds an awful lot like Raizel's story.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-06 at 10:34.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 11:43   Link #223
Amario

Muzaka is out and we finally find out who he really is and Rai once again has to use his power. That b*tch Ignes needs to hurry up and die, doubt she got the soul weapon hope she gets killed by Rai even accidentally by a blood field.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 11:47   Link #224
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
Muzaka is out and we finally find out who he really is and Rai once again has to use his power. That b*tch Ignes needs to hurry up and die, doubt she got the soul weapon hope she gets killed by Rai even accidentally by a blood field.
Nah. It was confirmed she did and this also explains how Seira got her soul weapon when her parents were killed. It seems that it moves on to it's next owner when its current one dies, but the new owner won't know until he or she checks.
Old 2014-01-06, 11:57   Link #225
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Nah. It was confirmed she did and this also explains how Seira got her soul weapon when her parents were killed. It seems that it moves on to it's next owner when its current one dies, but the new owner won't know until he or she checks.
Confirmed? how so? when her eyes flashed?
I thought that there had to be ceremony for the weapon to be passed on, plus thought when a clan leader dies thought that soul weapon returns back to Lukedonia where the clan leader's shrine resides. Plus it may be different since Rai who defeated the three traitor clan leaders may have a different effect Urokai, Zarga and Roctis soul weapons could have been destroyed entirely since we don't know what happened to the soul weapons.

As for Seira it never showed about her receiving the soul weapon. Just that when Gejutel went to inform Seira that she is the next clan leader but before that she did not know if she had already obtained her soul weapon.

And additionally other factors need to be considered with soul weapons to the next owner since two previous nobles i.e. Ragar and the previous Lord split their soul weapons.
Old 2014-01-06, 12:08   Link #226
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Confirmed? how so? when her eyes flashed?
I thought that there had to be ceremony for the weapon to be passed on, plus thought when a clan leader dies thought that soul weapon returns back to Lukedonia where the clan leader's shrine resides. Plus it may be different since Rai who defeated the three traitor clan leaders may have a different effect Urokai, Zarga and Roctis soul weapons could have been destroyed entirely since we don't know what happened to the soul weapons.

As for Seira it never showed about her receiving the soul weapon. Just that when Gejutel went to inform Seira that she is the next clan leader but before that she did not know if she had already obtained her soul weapon.

And additionally other factors need to be considered with soul weapons to the next owner since two previous nobles i.e. Ragar and the previous Lord split their soul weapons.
Her eyes flashed and she said, "Yes. That must be it. Finally...I have a soul weapon."

When Seira's father, the former clan leader died, he obviously had his soul weapon when Zarga killed him and I doubt Zarga would have just left the Death Scythe there for the nobles to pick up. So it must have automatically moved to Seira and like I hypothesized the owner won't know if they got the soul weapon or not unless they check and why would Seira check if she believed her father was alive and had it?

As for the Lord's soul weapon. He planted his in Rai's shrine before he died. There is no ceremony. Remember how Rai just gave Raskreia the Ragnarok. There was nothing ceremonial about that.

It looks like Muzaka's being controlled somehow. Hop he doesn't die and joins Rai's group. They could use the extra firepower.

Just skimmed the comments section on mangacow and someone brought up something very interesting. Is it possible that M-21's heart is Muzaka's?

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-06 at 12:23.
Old 2014-01-06, 12:32   Link #227
Amario

Quote:
Her eyes flashed and she said, "Yes. That must be it. Finally...I have a soul weapon."

When Seira's father, the former clan leader died, he obviously had his soul weapon when Zarga killed him and I doubt Zarga would have just left the Death Scythe there for the nobles to pick up. So it must have automatically moved to Seira and like I hypothesized the owner won't know if they got the soul weapon or not unless they check and why would Seira check if she believed her father was alive and had it?

As for the Lord's soul weapon. He planted his in Rai's shrine before he died. There is no ceremony. Remember how Rai just gave Raskreia the Ragnarok. There was nothing ceremonial about that.

It looks like Muzaka's being controlled somehow. Hop he doesn't die and joins Rai's group. They could use the extra firepower.
Still don't feel its confirmed. Until I see her dish out the soul weapon won't accept.
Plus if she really get it hope she dies a quick and pathetic death.
The passing on soul weapons has not been fully explained only theories have been stated.

Going back to Seira the soul weapon that was passed to her but she was didn't even sense a change about her receiving the death scythe.

And going back to the Lord's soul weapon Ragnarok, your aware that the souls have to be divided for it to happen? in other words meaning its incomplete. Yes he left the weapon at Rai's home, but once again it has yet to be confirmed about the ceremony, after all before Rai came to give it they were not even aware about soul weapons being able to divide.

Oh man if he joins Rai would be awesome, plus he could teach M-21 how to awaken fully as a werewolf.
Old 2014-01-06, 12:57   Link #228
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Still don't feel its confirmed. Until I see her dish out the soul weapon won't accept.
Plus if she really get it hope she dies a quick and pathetic death.
The passing on soul weapons has not been fully explained only theories have been stated.

Going back to Seira the soul weapon that was passed to her but she was didn't even sense a change about her receiving the death scythe.

And going back to the Lord's soul weapon Ragnarok, your aware that the souls have to be divided for it to happen? in other words meaning its incomplete. Yes he left the weapon at Rai's home, but once again it has yet to be confirmed about the ceremony, after all before Rai came to give it they were not even aware about soul weapons being able to divide.

Oh man if he joins Rai would be awesome, plus he could teach M-21 how to awaken fully as a werewolf.
I've said this twice already. You don't know until you check and you aren't even alerted if the soul weapon has been passed on to you.

As for Ragnarok, we have no proof that what happened was possible due to it being split.
Old 2014-01-06, 13:13   Link #229
Amario

Quote:
I've said this twice already. You don't know until you check and you aren't even alerted if the soul weapon has been passed on to you.

As for Ragnarok, we have no proof that what happened was possible due to it being split.
And like I said it has yet to be proven that its passed down like that. Until I see Ignes bring out the soul weapon won't accept it. A pathetic noble like her does not deserve it. All I saw from her was her eyes flashing no actual clarification.

No, its been said already that when a soul weapon divides the soul of the previous owner makes an incomplete soul weapon. All the more when soul weapon which was divided reverts back to its complete form that a clan leader's full power is awakened.
Another clear example is Kertia clan's soul weapon where Rajack had Kartas (previous Kertia clan leader's souls except Ragar) and Rael has Grandia (which only has their father Ragar's soul in it).

There will be probably be a chapter about how the soul weapon gets passed on...
Old 2014-01-06, 15:26   Link #230
BW95
Banned

Quote:
And like I said it has yet to be proven that its passed down like that. Until I see Ignes bring out the soul weapon won't accept it. A pathetic noble like her does not deserve it. All I saw from her was her eyes flashing no actual clarification.

No, its been said already that when a soul weapon divides the soul of the previous owner makes an incomplete soul weapon. All the more when soul weapon which was divided reverts back to its complete form that a clan leader's full power is awakened.
Another clear example is Kertia clan's soul weapon where Rajack had Kartas (previous Kertia clan leader's souls except Ragar) and Rael has Grandia (which only has their father Ragar's soul in it).

There will be probably be a chapter about how the soul weapon gets passed on...
I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just pointing out the flaws in your theory.

When was that said? There were no explicit rules about how soul weapons are divided. It was implied, I think, that the Ragnarok that Raskreia had only possessed a piece of the Lord's soul and Rai's had the rest. For all we know, that wasn't the only way it could have been divided.

Quote:
And going back to the Lord's soul weapon Ragnarok, your aware that the souls have to be divided for it to happen?
What were you referring to when you said "that"? If you were referring to how Rai gave Ragnarok to Raskreia, it was never stated that the transfer was only possible because it was divided.
Old 2014-01-13, 09:34   Link #231
BW95
Banned

Ah. I thought that those scars on Muzaka's body didn't look like Rai's handiwork. Looks like we'll get to see more of Rai's power with his ring coming off.
Old 2014-01-20, 09:34   Link #232
BW95
Banned

First time seeing Rai pushed so hard. Hate to say it, but this looks like the end for him. Damn. Crombel's seen Rai.
Old 2014-01-20, 11:15   Link #233
Amario

Muzaka didn't want to attack him, he kept telling Rai to move and now we get a glimpse as to why he is enraged - humans.
A few satellites images coming in and it shows aerial shots of Muzaka and Rai, the current lord of werewolves is in shock.
Rai pushed beyond his limits at this point, even his blood wings disappeared leaving him invulnerable but what was up with that last attack he used on Muzaka, looked like an "aura sphere".

Hmm another one of Crombel's assassins are near the island trying to get the data of the deceased 9th elder. Got to love Frankenstein's Dark Spear. xD

Quote:
First time seeing Rai pushed so hard. Hate to say it, but this looks like the end for him. Damn. Crombel's seen Rai.
Don't count Rai out! and Crombel has no clue who those two are it does not matter if he has seen them at this point.
Old 2014-01-20, 11:22   Link #234
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Muzaka didn't want to attack him, he kept telling Rai to move and now we get a glimpse as to why he is enraged - humans.
A few satellites images coming in and it shows aerial shots of Muzaka and Rai, the current lord of werewolves is in shock.
Rai pushed beyond his limits at this point, even his blood wings disappeared leaving him invulnerable but what was up with that last attack he used on Muzaka, looked like an "aura sphere".

Hmm another one of Crombel's assassins are near the island trying to get the data of the deceased 9th elder. Got to love Frankenstein's Dark Spear. xD

Don't count Rai out! and Crombel has no clue who those two are it does not matter if he has seen them at this point.
I don't want to either, but look at him! He's bleeding like a hose, his clothes are torn, and he's been cut. Definitely shocking after more than 300 chapters of curbstomping everyone else. I suppose Crombel wouldn't know anything.
Old 2014-01-20, 11:33   Link #235
Amario

Quote:
I don't want to either, but look at him! He's bleeding like a hose, his clothes are torn, and he's been cut. Definitely shocking after more than 300 chapters of curbstomping everyone else. I suppose Crombel wouldn't know anything.
I know what you mean its my first time seeing Rai take so many hits, sure we saw in the past when Frankenstein lost control but this and that are different since Muzaka is stronger.

Wanted to ask you something.

What is your take on the Noblesse itself, do you think there was another before Rai? or just Rai who has lived for incredible long amount of time?

I always thought about this but when he uses that attack to put someone to eternal sleep with the several blood tornado's he used against the clan leaders its that of a bird but more exact looks like that of a "phoenix" perhaps he is reborn? or something along those lines.

Also not sure if this can be considered relevant or not to this current topic but back on Lukedonia, at his mansion when he returned there, I think it was beneath his household their were monuments and such (it was Frankenstein's first time there as well) it looked rather peculiar....
Old 2014-01-20, 11:56   Link #236
BW95
Banned

Quote:
I know what you mean its my first time seeing Rai take so many hits, sure we saw in the past when Frankenstein lost control but this and that are different since Muzaka is stronger.

Wanted to ask you something.

What is your take on the Noblesse itself, do you think there was another before Rai? or just Rai who has lived for incredible long amount of time?

I always thought about this but when he uses that attack to put someone to eternal sleep with the several blood tornado's he used against the clan leaders its that of a bird but more exact looks like that of a "phoenix" perhaps he is reborn? or something along those lines.

Also not sure if this can be considered relevant or not to this current topic but back on Lukedonia, at his mansion when he returned there, I think it was beneath his household their were monuments and such (it was Frankenstein's first time there as well) it looked rather peculiar....
I like believe that Raizel is the first Noblesse alive since the dawn of the nobles, but I do think there is some sort of reincarnation system in place to compensate for his inevitable death. I mean, with the way he uses up his life span with usage of his powers, there was a definite possibility that the noble race would outlast him, leaving no Noblesse to keep them in check. This shortcoming is so obvious that there must definitely be some sort of fail safe to create a replacement. Rai's transformation taking the shape of a phoenix is a definite hint to this.

Frankenstein talked as though he knew about the temple. He must have too considering he'd been living there waiting on Rai for hundreds of years.
Old 2014-01-20, 12:34   Link #237
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
I like believe that Raizel is the first Noblesse alive since the dawn of the nobles, but I do think there is some sort of reincarnation system in place to compensate for his inevitable death. I mean, with the way he uses up his life span with usage of his powers, there was a definite possibility that the noble race would outlast him, leaving no Noblesse to keep them in check. This shortcoming is so obvious that there must definitely be some sort of fail safe to create a replacement. Rai's transformation taking the shape of a phoenix is a definite hint to this.

Frankenstein talked as though he knew about the temple. He must have too considering he'd been living there waiting on Rai for hundreds of years.
i think the same;the noblesse has yet to reveal all his secrets.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 12:43   Link #238
BW95
Banned

The question is will Rai go out in flames or blood? Does this mean we might get to see a chibi Rai?!

Also, what's going to happen to Muzaka? I don't think he's dead.
Old 2014-01-20, 17:56   Link #239
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Two days and I've read the whole thing. I'd come across this manhwa some time ago but when I had nothing to do this weekend I decided to finally read it, oh boy am I glad I did.

Soul weapons...I'm pretty sure Ignes has one now. Right before Roctis bit the eternal dust he says that he'd engrave the final lesson he'd just learned onto his soul, most likely for the benefit of Ignes. From what we've seen so far it looks like soul weapons are passed down automatically, when the previous owner dies, with only some say from the previous owner. No one even knew that soul weapons could be split, and however Ragar and the previous Lord achieved this probably wasn't easy. As it is it would be nice to get concrete confirmation on this.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that the heart M-21 has came from Muzaka. Of course that begs the question of how Crombel came into possession of it. I can't imagine Ignes and the 9th Elder would just hand something like that over especially considering Crombel wasn't even an Elder when he conducted experiments on M-21 and his comrades. And they were certainly trying to hide the fact that they had Muzaka. I hope we get some insight on that.

And Muzaka, I wonder what the humans did that made him so angry. At first I thought he was just targeting Frankenstein when he kept telling Rai to get out of the way, but apparently it's all humans. Sadly, we probably won't find anything out about that for a while.

Now, for as much as I've enjoyed the story there are some things that have disappointed me. Mostly the development or lack there of with the human kids. I was kind of hoping they'd be more central to the story, but for the most part they've just been used as hostages/plot devices. In the early chapters with the way they can't saying how Shinwoo wasn't "normal" I was hoping something would come from that, but sadly not much. And as awesome as the fights are to read through, and I credit that in large part to crazy face Frankenstein xD, their progression is pretty predictable. There are a few other things, but with that said I look forward to the next chapter.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 18:18   Link #240
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Two days and I've read the whole thing. I'd come across this manhwa some time ago but when I had nothing to do this weekend I decided to finally read it, oh boy am I glad I did.

Soul weapons...I'm pretty sure Ignes has one now. Right before Roctis bit the eternal dust he says that he'd engrave the final lesson he'd just learned onto his soul, most likely for the benefit of Ignes. From what we've seen so far it looks like soul weapons are passed down automatically, when the previous owner dies, with only some say from the previous owner. No one even knew that soul weapons could be split, and however Ragar and the previous Lord achieved this probably wasn't easy. As it is it would be nice to get concrete confirmation on this.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that the heart M-21 has came from Muzaka. Of course that begs the question of how Crombel came into possession of it. I can't imagine Ignes and the 9th Elder would just hand something like that over especially considering Crombel wasn't even an Elder when he conducted experiments on M-21 and his comrades. And they were certainly trying to hide the fact that they had Muzaka. I hope we get some insight on that.

And Muzaka, I wonder what the humans did that made him so angry. At first I thought he was just targeting Frankenstein when he kept telling Rai to get out of the way, but apparently it's all humans. Sadly, we probably won't find anything out about that for a while.

Now, for as much as I've enjoyed the story there are some things that have disappointed me. Mostly the development or lack there of with the human kids. I was kind of hoping they'd be more central to the story, but for the most part they've just been used as hostages/plot devices. In the early chapters with the way they can't saying how Shinwoo wasn't "normal" I was hoping something would come from that, but sadly not much. And as awesome as the fights are to read through, and I credit that in large part to crazy face Frankenstein xD, their progression is pretty predictable. There are a few other things, but with that said I look forward to the next chapter.
Glad to have you on board Cloudedmind. I understand that it must have been difficult to follow along since the action didn't really start until 50 chapters in.

If M-21's heart is Muzaka's, it might explain why he just conked out in the middle of the fight. As for his grudge against humans, it's obvious that the traitor clan leaders were responsible. They must have framed humans for some crime against Muzaka, which led to his fight against Rai.