AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 15 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 31.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 26.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.44%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-15, 21:19   Link #41
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
the OP song is such a troll.
"this world of ours moves in reverse" - to that of the original genesis is my guess. my inverted color theory is still valid
"the original love who desire each other can not be together" - points to kagura and zess clashing.
"time is running out" yeah not enough time to fix amata-zess pairing

is mikono touma and is touma going to win this time? oh god.
for me the lyrics is about Kagura and Mikono relationship... the forbidden love.
Old 2012-04-15, 21:27   Link #42
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
the OP song is such a troll.
"this world of ours moves in reverse" - to that of the original genesis is my guess. my inverted color theory is still valid
"the original love who desire each other can not be together" - points to kagura and zess clashing.
"time is running out" yeah not enough time to fix amata-zess pairing

is mikono touma and is touma going to win this time? oh god.
At this point, Zessica could just as easily be Touma with Amata being the Wings, as she can be Sylvia. There's just nothing in that direction.

And we did this with the last OP, and it didn't get us anywhere.
Old 2012-04-15, 21:45   Link #43
anfera103

Was Mikono jealous? I though that she had choose Kagura

The only thing I disliked was Zess feeling bad for confession, apologizing and Amata only thinking about Kagura and fate after the confession
Old 2012-04-15, 21:51   Link #44
mayumi

a heart that searches for truth - amata
a heart that searches for true love - zessica
find harmony and forbidden power awakens.

well amata and mikono didn't even try to console zess when she was feeling bad about blowing up the place
all i know is vega world works in reverse of aquarion world.
Old 2012-04-15, 22:00   Link #45
Dynzel
( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfera103 View Post
Was Mikono jealous? I though that she had choose Kagura
Well, technically she didn't "choose" anyone (yet). And her emotional status switched over to 嫉妬 (jealousy) onscreen... can't be more obvious than that.

Spoiler for shot:
Old 2012-04-15, 22:19   Link #46
Fruity

In the preview for next week's episode, doesnt it seem like they are fighting a Shadow Angel like in the first series?
Old 2012-04-15, 22:31   Link #47
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for ep 16:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity View Post
In the preview for next week's episode, doesnt it seem like they are fighting a Shadow Angel like in the first series?
Well, it does looks like they are fighting a Cherubim in the preview unless I need to have my eyes checked.
Old 2012-04-15, 22:35   Link #48
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

A midly interesting episode this was since we get a little more insight to some of the people's elemental powers. D'awww, Zessica's confession and reactions after are so adorable and silly. I'm starting to wish Zessica and Amata are the better couple now.
Spoiler for Fujiyoshi?:
Old 2012-04-15, 22:37   Link #49
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Spoiler for Fujiyoshi?:
lmao. Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. XD

It does fit her character indeed and the name for her attack that was displayed by the HUB just made it even more hilarious.
Old 2012-04-15, 23:13   Link #50
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

So I finally got to watch Aquarion Evol today after having no sleep (from doing an essay the last minute) and having an exam early this morning to boot, and what does Aquarion Evol give me...A new kick ass (quite all over the place) OP...Zessica's confession (which I was completely dying from)...and Mikono's (huh? attitude)...seriously I was going to start shipping Shu Shu x Amata after this episode aired (aw he was so cute when buying those things for Shu Shu)...I mean come on Shu Shu can like Amata all he has to do is growl a little bit and lick him LOL...I was really impressed with the Sousei No Aquarion flashbacks (that was awesome!!)...so now we know that the Apollo x Silvia story changed ALOT in the 12,000 yrs and yes people stories change and so does the imagery...and is it just me or does Aquarion look very pansy with the heart wings? LOL ( I was like ooohhh it's CUPID) XD
Old 2012-04-16, 00:03   Link #51
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Sousei no Aquarion :3 Still love that song

That interdimensional Mugen Punch was awesome too.

Zessica is officially my hero. To have the guts to repeat something so personal, especially with your competition right next to you, is something impressive! Unforunately, it still doesn't look good for her. Amata couldn't even spare a word of comfort for her at the end, instead worrying about Mikono

Zessica's self-deprecation definitely reminded me of Reika though.
Old 2012-04-16, 00:18   Link #52
moshika

KIRA! * 2 = FUJOSHI
Old 2012-04-16, 00:40   Link #53
Zuul

I find Amata resolves of going against a 12000 years old promise of love, all for the sake of his puppy love, nerve gratting.
Of course it could be a troll, and Mikono and Kagura may not be destined at all. But he believes it. It makes him selfish.
I hope it's the author making efforts to put his infatuation in a negative light.

On other forums, people are starting to loudly complain about it, so I'm not alone on this.
Old 2012-04-16, 00:52   Link #54
pingva

Apparently know one in this show can see their past life memories: it's either Mykage plays with you or Aquarion shows it to you.
At last they are going to let Zessica to move on.

Glorious preview tells that Mykage decide to take some actions in his own robot.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:03   Link #55
ReddyRedWolf

I find it amusing that while they found out about the events 12,000 years ago they are unaware how all this started 24,000 years ago. The story of Apollonius and Celiane.

Somehow their stories merged. People forgot there was reincarnation involved.

They saw Gen and he kinda looked like Zen to them. If we go by Zen's conversation with Mykage his current form isn't his original body.

So yeah Zen is likely Gen but that begs to question what form he had 24,000 years ago. Fudou isn't certainly Scorpius, that's Reika. He tore pages referring to him in the Book of Genesis so can't be identified.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:23   Link #56
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well, I gotta say, that confession from Zessi was certainly unexpected. I pretty much sidelined her in terms of romantic chances. I just hate it when unrequited love goes completely unnoticed, but this at least gives me a bit of hope that Amata will look her way at least once, even if it won't end in them being together.

Also any ideas as to who is the guy(girl?) they showed in the opening?

Old 2012-04-16, 01:37   Link #57
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Apparently know one in this show can see their past life memories: it's either Mykage plays with you or Aquarion shows it to you.
At last they are going to let Zessica to move on.

Glorious preview tells that Mykage decide to take some actions in his own robot.
Who says she's going to move on ?

I say she still has a chance. If not then her being in love with Amata makes no sense plot wise.

And why should she move on while her feelings for Amata are stronger that what is going on between Amata and Mikono.

Now if by move on you're implying she's going to stop being gloomy, I certainly hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Well, I gotta say, that confession from Zessi was certainly unexpected. I pretty much sidelined her in terms of romantic chances. I just hate it when unrequited love goes completely unnoticed, but this at least gives me a bit of hope that Amata will look her way at least once, even if it won't end in them being together.

It's one of Altea's promotionnal posters to encourage people to "join the army".
Old 2012-04-16, 01:42   Link #58
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

ZEssica bypass the cliche and repeated it!

I have some hope for romance in this series now.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:44   Link #59
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

Altair had women. She is one them in their military uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Now if by move on you're implying she's going to stop being gloomy, I certainly hope so.
This one and I don't see any chance for her feelings being recuperated.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:52   Link #60
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Zessica moving on? More like I see them dragging her 'unrequited love' till the end, especially since Amata didn't really reject her.

Just wondering what people's thoughts on the flashbacks... are they the 'real' past of their world, or an alternate reality?

Because if it's the former, then that will make Zessica and Kagura the 'fakes', since they saw the vision where it was Apollon/Silvie, rather than the 'true' version of the past with Apollo/Silvia.

More interesting is the latter, since now you open up the possibility of there being both an Apollon/Silvie AND an Apollo/Silvia from the past. And if that's the case, and they each have their own reincarnations, then that just makes the love polygon way more complicated. And for the shipper in me, that can only be good.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Closed Thread