AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-14, 22:01   Link #25061
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Question is what would his role be now. He been blasted to the point of being a normal human.

Be cool if he could somehow regain his power.
Yeah, his role is kinda over. I would love it if he could regain his powers but regaining his powers would be to over the top and would make his sacrifice seem kinda void. The only thing I can come up with is being a sort of adviser for the knights in Britain. He knows alot more of the dark side of the magic side than any regular magician and he totally a reliable guy. Maybe hes off with knight leader doing something. Just because hes normal dosent mean he cant put up a fight, hes still skilled his a sword ^.^
Old 2013-04-14, 22:17   Link #25062
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Holy Right has the ability to defeat any ENEMY to be more specific. It draws upon and adjusts itself on the enemy that he is facing.
The whole point of conjuring up WWIII was that he could make the entire world his enemy thus Holy Right will adjust itself.
The despair and angst during this conflict was fueling his Holy Right to a point where he could simply "defeat" the world so to speak. By defeating, he saves it in a way.

Should Accelerator become Fiamma's ENEMY then he will be able to conjure up the power to defeat Accelerator even in Angel mode. Again by simple "waving" his right hand.

IB should be taken as an exception to any rule since even Holy Right doesn't know how to adjust itself to it. IB is a super strong ability to some but worthless to others.
The power of the holy right comes from a source, so it does have an upper limit. However, from what I understand the source is archangel michael, so yeah... he still has accelerator beat. I still have my doubts though, since white wings managed to block a full power telesma blast from a full power fiamma. So I still have my doubts.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:21   Link #25063
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveOVER View Post
The power of the holy right comes from a source, so it does have an upper limit. However, from what I understand the source is archangel michael, so yeah... he still has accelerator beat. I still have my doubts though, since white wings managed to block a full power telesma blast from a full power fiamma. So I still have my doubts.
It still knocked him out cold.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:30   Link #25064
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

It's a big 'might' but he was injured very badly before the collision. That might be the reason he became unconscious after that. I don't really have any proof though.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:38   Link #25065
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
It's a big 'might' but he was injured very badly before the collision. That might be the reason he became unconscious after that. I don't really have any proof though.
That Fiamma was already very very weakened by then
Old 2013-04-14, 22:51   Link #25066
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

From what i remember his power was short of the one above god but still powerful. It was only after the blast and touma destroyed the container that he was weakened.

Edit: My apologies. I re-reasd that part and it does seem Fiamma's power was weakened but the power stored in the Star of Bethlehem was not diminished.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:58   Link #25067
Phibrizzo
Honos628

It was before, the container lose its power at that point, the malice of the world was also gone, at that point fiamma wasn't even close to his strongest and that wasn't even a attack from the holy right, but sending the telesma down to earth.

If the holy right was aimed towards accelerator, well AC would be taking applications for a new level 1.
Old 2013-04-14, 23:05   Link #25068
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This isn't even my final form!
Old 2013-04-14, 23:35   Link #25069
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

I guess you're right then.
Old 2013-04-15, 07:30   Link #25070
tsunade666

Quote:
I don't think that Archangel Micheal is his limits. He wants to become a la persona superior. A person above god so I don't think he seeks limits on his powers.

The holy right just reacts on someone bad like the malice of the world which is probably one of its limits. Its a right hand exist to beat evil so Fiamma's twisted views leads to WWIII. His arm exist to save people but he can't use it if there is no conflict, so he started the conflict.
Old 2013-04-15, 09:58   Link #25071
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think that Archangel Micheal is his limits. He wants to become a la persona superior. A person above god so I don't think he seeks limits on his powers.

The holy right just reacts on someone bad like the malice of the world which is probably one of its limits. Its a right hand exist to beat evil so Fiamma's twisted views leads to WWIII. His arm exist to save people but he can't use it if there is no conflict, so he started the conflict.
The greatest deed done by the right hand: Archangel Michael casted down Lucifer and his fallen angels with the Right Hand. I based my assumptions on this since it is the basis of holy right.
Old 2013-04-15, 10:40   Link #25072
tsunade666

The god's right seat also based their theory on the seat beside the throne of god. No one has remember or see the full might of god but people see angels. And in their religion the right hand/place is equal to the throne. So to reach it they need to purify from original sins. The target of god's right seat is the seat which is equal to god. To go even higher than it. The la persona a dio. The being higher than GOD.

So I based my theory on what they aim. So I think Holy right can still grow even stronger than the limits of Micheal.
Old 2013-04-15, 11:08   Link #25073
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

That's based on potential. But fiamma did say he did not managed it.
Old 2013-04-15, 12:47   Link #25074
tsunade666

He attained a la persona level after his plan was succeed. That's after assimilating Touma's right hand.

Touma's right hand is special container for power. It doesn't degrade even with the power of holy right. But imagine breaker is opposing Holy right so Fiamma plans to remove it.

Even for a short period of time. Fiamma attains the la persona.
Old 2013-04-15, 15:25   Link #25075
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

At his peak of strength, Fiamma can perform any miracle that's recorded on the Bible.

Power of the right in general has no declared upper limit when its fully functional (as in, it's in a state capable of aeonic shift).

What Fiamma did in WW3 is pretty much the equivalent of hitting the reset button on the Aeon of Osiris. In other word, he is doing what Jesus did.

Last edited by shmaster; 2013-04-15 at 16:23.
Old 2013-04-15, 15:31   Link #25076
Birdway
Banned

Freaking Badass Jesus, then in Toaru World Jesus was a broken character, and Peter owned the most badass magican from Roma, Simon Magus and even banned flight for the whole story to any magician.
Old 2013-04-15, 19:38   Link #25077
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

Imagine the magicians using aeon of horus.....
Old 2013-04-15, 20:19   Link #25078
tsunade666

some magicians are too old fashion to accept modern form of magic the magitek from Crowley.
Old 2013-04-15, 22:36   Link #25079
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
some magicians are too old fashion to accept modern form of magic the magitek from Crowley.
Actually, the whole current system magicians use is the one Crowley did.
Old 2013-04-15, 22:44   Link #25080
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

But they deemed him the traitor when he moved on to something new.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen