AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 06:21   Link #38221
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Kireen

So essentially Sakura pulled off Heroic Sacrifice. After he'd learn what kind of life Fate has he would definitely want to save and protect her. Btw. what kind of cover story did they give to Taiga?

What kind of deal he'd make with TSAB? And how would he get involved in the first series plot? He is neither blood-related nor knows Fate very well so maybe he'd help out during the fight with Precia and later through some fast-talking and wish on Fate's side Lindy would allow the girl to become his adopted daughter. How would Fate and Shirou meet? Would he get involved with one of the Jewel Seeds?

[grins] Not for free, this might be fun if Touko appeared at some point and started teasing Shirou about something he did for her.

So he essentially gets PTSD flashbacks to what happened in Archer's Route? Yeah I can see how Dearche could trigger memories of Gilgamesh XD Now that I think of it I wonder what is this Shirou's opinion on Gilgamesh. I mean he never met him because Sakura ate him so the only base he has is Archer's memories. How would that affect his attitude towards Dearche? Would Archer's memories make him hate or dislike her because of the parallel between Gil and Dearche?

Mhm I had something similar in the OC Emilia.
Spoiler for Emilia:

Anyway Shirou Might be affected like that, have times when he is not sure if the memories he has are his or Archer's.

Lhklan

And how does lack of male characters affect that?
Old 2013-04-24, 06:51   Link #38222
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

@Andarkoshi
At A level, the supports usually become romantic. And while I have nothing against 2 girls or 2 guys loving one another, I'm pretty sure that a medieval-like world - the usual setting for a Fire Emblem story - doesn't accept that.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 06:53   Link #38223
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Kireen

So essentially Sakura pulled off Heroic Sacrifice. After he'd learn what kind of life Fate has he would definitely want to save and protect her. Btw. what kind of cover story did they give to Taiga?
Yaeh, that's pretty much it, as for Taiga, I'm still working on that, but I more or less plan to have her know the real story, since Raiga supposedly knew who Kerry was, she would have eventually found out.

Quote:
What kind of deal he'd make with TSAB? And how would he get involved in the first series plot? He is neither blood-related nor knows Fate very well so maybe he'd help out during the fight with Precia and later through some fast-talking and wish on Fate's side Lindy would allow the girl to become his adopted daughter. How would Fate and Shirou meet? Would he get involved with one of the Jewel Seeds?
In my prologue, that's set three years prior to the start of the series, Shirou was hired to check on the Tsukimura family, that have demon blood in my story, to see if they are a threat and eventually dspose of them.

Seeing that they are mosty harmelss he decided to leave them be, but eventually get into a fight with Kyouya and Shiro that misunderstood his intentions.

After the question is solved Shirou starts working as a bodyguard thanks to Shiro connections, becoming eventually a family fiend and sparring partner/ teacher of the three swordsmen of the family.

He eventually starts to get involved after returning form one of his works and sensing a magical battle nearby, he decides to go and take a look.

As of the TSAB, I plan to have him give informations about the MA, despite having few friends inside the clock tower, he'll be quite glad to see it crumble since he dislikes most of the magi. He'll also agree to let the TSAB monitor him.

As for Lindy, she's one of the possible woman that I'm considering as a possible lover for Shirou, but the story is still in the planning phase for most part of it.

Quote:
[grins] Not for free, this might be fun if Touko appeared at some point and started teasing Shirou about something he did for her.
Let's just say that he always refer to her as the 'Smoking Bitch'.

Quote:
So he essentially gets PTSD flashbacks to what happened in Archer's Route? Yeah I can see how Dearche could trigger memories of Gilgamesh XD Now that I think of it I wonder what is this Shirou's opinion on Gilgamesh. I mean he never met him because Sakura ate him so the only base he has is Archer's memories. How would that affect his attitude towards Dearche? Would Archer's memories make him hate or dislike her because of the parallel between Gil and Dearche?
At fist i guesst that he'll be quite keen to let her majesty meet the pointy end of some of his nastier weaposn, but he's not too keen on attacking children. This Shirou is also less hot headed than his younger counterpart, so he won't charge head on into a situation before knowing what is going one, unless someone he cares for is in danger.

Quote:
Mhm I had something similar in the OC Emilia.
Spoiler for Emilia:

Anyway Shirou Might be affected like that, have times when he is not sure if the memories he has are his or Archer's.
No, Shirou is aware of what are his memories and what are Archer's.

But this story will take quite a bit of time before I can get something done, making the nasuverse and the nanoha verse work together is not easy, and I also have a couple of ongoing original works that are draining pretty much all of my creativity ATM.

@Lhklan You can either genderbend or add FE characters to the cast.
Old 2013-04-24, 06:55   Link #38224
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Lhklan
Well, if you expand the minor characters it would be possible to create a balanced core cast. Griffith and Verossa for example, or have an option for saving Tiida from his doom.

But yeah, the ratio still overwhelming
Old 2013-04-24, 06:58   Link #38225
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

@Zero
Dude, I already added Verossa and Griffith. Hmm, adding Tilda would do it...
I'm even thinking of dragging in the original Hegemon and his cloaked friend/rival just to keep it.
@Kireen
Sorry, I'm not suicidal.
Old 2013-04-24, 07:10   Link #38226
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
@Andarkoshi
At A level, the supports usually become romantic. And while I have nothing against 2 girls or 2 guys loving one another, I'm pretty sure that a medieval-like world - the usual setting for a Fire Emblem story - doesn't accept that.
Yeah like that's a problem, a bit of tweaking here and there and voila XD There is a bunch of manga stories set in kinda-sorta middle ages with lots of yuri.

Kireen

Taiga knowing about magic... that is scary... that is very scary... and I feel sorry for Shirou. Taiga will blow her top when she'll realize just What Kind of stuff Shirou was getting up to...

Heh I don't think the Magic Association would just "crumble" while it's true that in overall TSAB has better resources, more firepower and stuff the magi are more... sneaky. Nasu magic is far more tricky and can get you various very complex solutions to problems. Plus Nasu magi are utterly ruthless amoral jerks. TSAB wouldn't be able to steam-roll over them, it would probably result in a very nasty and bloody guerilla warfare.

That's one of the reasons why I don't want those two worlds mixed, it creates an ENORMOUS number of headaches...

Hmm Shirou coupled with Lindy huh... as far as I remember she had Chrono when she was... 17 which would put her at 29 in the first series. Yeah it would work... and Chrono and Fate could be siblings like in canon XD

Smoking HOT Bitch Shirou, don't forget the Hot XD

Well if Materials attack his daughter then I can't really see how he WON'T Charge into the situation. He might really hesitate if he'll be faced with Levi since she is technically Fate's clone.

Well I'm asking all those question because I try to help ^^; Sorry if I appear to be nosy and stuff. From experience I know that the background for the story develops quite nicely if you talk about it with someone and have to come up with answers to the other person's questions.
Old 2013-04-24, 07:30   Link #38227
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Nah, I don't mind, I wrote there in the fist palce to get some suggestions, sides, for now, it's only ideas floating in my mind, until I get done with my other things very little is going to be written.

As for the headaches, I'm studying logic with an mad woman as my teacher, come at me bro!
Old 2013-04-24, 07:35   Link #38228
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
As for the headaches, I'm studying logic with an mad woman as my teacher, come at me bro!
As long as you don't break any boundaries between dimension it's cool XD
Old 2013-04-24, 11:31   Link #38229
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Nah, the only thing that's gonna be broken is my already damaged and contorted mind XD.

Anyway, returning to some more serious matters...
Spoiler for Report 08:

And thanks to our Resident Tentacle Monster for the inspiration.
Old 2013-04-24, 11:39   Link #38230
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I wouldn't exactly say that it's original, and I was hoping for a counter attack against Dearche *wipes drool* but oh well.
Old 2013-04-24, 11:49   Link #38231
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Meh, I know, but today I have no better ideas. I'll make up with a couple of WTF ones for the next round.

And not that the other where that original to begin with.
Old 2013-04-24, 12:25   Link #38232
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Nah, the only thing that's gonna be broken is my already damaged and contorted mind XD.

Spoiler for Report 08:

[grins] If Shirou could hear and see it XD Poor poor little Yuuno... well she WILL teach him how to enjoy it before long XD
Old 2013-04-24, 12:54   Link #38233
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:

Spoiler for Report 08:

XD lol poor Yuuno... Or lucky (if he wasn't asleep... He would feel their connection). You can do your version of Kyrie xD. I made Yuuno faint xD

And shouldn't Yuuno be moaning and twitching from her performance? Or it's probably because she's been calling him mongrel instead of Yuuno... if Yuuno hears her saying her name while XXX..... she'll definitely punish him....

aka something like... "Haa... ahhh!!" or something.... or "Fahhh.... so good...."

Last edited by bhl88; 2013-04-25 at 01:20.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 07:41   Link #38234
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Well, guess I'll give this a shot.

Spoiler for Fire Emblem: Aces:

Last edited by Lhklan; 2013-04-26 at 07:37.
Old 2013-04-25, 08:24   Link #38235
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That plague also, for some reason, killing mostly males

Wait....
Old 2013-04-25, 08:26   Link #38236
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
That plague also, for some reason, killing mostly males

Wait....
Nope. Males are there, they just don't join the group.
Although I think I might have to use a few characters from other series.
Old 2013-04-25, 08:29   Link #38237
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I knew, just proposing typical handwavium scenario

The prologue seems to be set, nice.
Old 2013-04-25, 08:38   Link #38238
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I knew, just proposing typical handwavium scenario

The prologue seems to be set, nice.
Thanks. Based that on Blazing Sword and Sacred Stone storyline.

I'm thinking of having Kyouya T as a recrutable boss (probably a Swordmaster). The reason is either he's working as a mercenary or having Shinobu kidnapped by a group of bad guys. Shinobu can probably join, though I'm not sure what her class should be.
Old 2013-04-25, 09:36   Link #38239
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

I'm guessing Shaman/Dark Mage, granted that that's the closest thing we've got to the usually dark-aligned vampires. Especially with certain tomes like Nosferatu and Aversa's Night giving us the bloodsucking effect. And the rest providing the aura of serious nasty that all good Shamans need.

Imhullu, anyone?
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 09:41   Link #38240
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
I'm guessing Shaman/Dark Mage, granted that that's the closest thing we've got to the usually dark-aligned vampires. Especially with certain tomes like Nosferatu and Aversa's Night giving us the bloodsucking effect. And the rest providing the aura of serious nasty that all good Shamans need.

Imhullu, anyone?
Yeah, that's what I thought. But then I briefly entertained the ironic idea of a vampire being a CLERIC of all things and well, ...

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha