AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-24, 09:06   Link #81
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

Power limit was introduced aaages ago. It's just a sneaky way for Kubo to do the shounen "power-up" cliche a few extra times.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:00   Link #82
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I finnaly read the translated version...
so when they did the the limit off thing their flowers just taken color from black to white (or maybe it'll be something else in anime)... I just love Rangiku's flower
but it's ridiculus with that power up from Rangiku, she better don't show anything more than Bankai or it'll suck...
Ichigo will have a big problem and I doubt that anybody else than Vizored can help him (like Hikaro) as his dad is just a normal capitan class shinigami... so everybody else than Ichigo will win so they can come and get their ass kicked by GrimJaw while Ichigo will be catching his breath
Old 2005-12-24, 21:07   Link #83
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
I finnaly read the translated version...
so when they did the the limit off thing their flowers just taken color from black to white (or maybe it'll be something else in anime)... I just love Rangiku's flower
but it's ridiculus with that power up from Rangiku, she better don't show anything more than Bankai or it'll suck...
Ichigo will have a big problem and I doubt that anybody else than Vizored can help him (like Hikaro) as his dad is just a normal capitan class shinigami... so everybody else than Ichigo will win so they can come and get their ass kicked by GrimJaw while Ichigo will be catching his breath
Rangiku doesnt have bankai. Renji and ikkaku are only from the patch that has em :P. But her shikai ability must been pretty good to put a good ol beating on kira. Now, lately ichigo is annoying me. Getting bigheaded. In this arc, i hope he gets his his butt whooped so bad by grimmjow to the point where his hollow gets whooped and himself and he goes train and gets rid of his bighead and somebody comes to the rescue.
Old 2005-12-25, 04:56   Link #84
lana3007
stuck-up feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Rangiku doesnt have bankai. Renji and ikkaku are only from the patch that has em :P.
I personally have always thought of Matsumoto as a potential character for getting Ban Kai later on in the series. She has the interesting dinamic with Ichimaru and it simply wouldn't be interesting to watch them clash, if she is so much weaker than him. But I very much doubt she has ban kai right now, although ... if she and Gin are the same age (or at least they were both kids at the same time) and Gin is a captain then it is very plausible that she could have a lot of power at this point.

On the subject of Ichigo ... I think it's pretty much assumed that he isn't going to win, and this will probably be the equivalent of the beating that he got from Byakuya in the beginning of the SS arc. Now who exactly is going to come rescue him and how, that remains to be seen. I vote for something very unexpected.
Old 2005-12-25, 05:06   Link #85
Mewtwo

How about Rukia? You all seem to forget that Rukia is with Ichigo, even if she is almost dead. What will happen when she will lift her limits(if she has the right to do so, I don't know)? Will she stand up to counter Grimjaw like Matsumoto stops the stamp from the fat guy? Or maybe will someone arrive? I can't wait for the next chapter, but I'm sure it'll be very interesting...
Old 2005-12-25, 08:09   Link #86
Novarain

Now it's starting to make sense why Rukia and Ikkaku managed to win their fights but the others were having difficulty.

Remember when Ichigo first fought Renji in Soul Society? Renji said that Shinigami of Lieutanent rank are severely restricted in power before going into the real world. Rukia and Ikkaku are NOT lieutanant rank 0r above which means that their powers were NOT restricted when the entered the real world.

On the other hand, the rest were of lieutanant rank or higher which means that they had their powers restricted.
Old 2005-12-25, 09:15   Link #87
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Not necessarily... they are both on VC level, so they should be on par in the first place. And since Kira's main ability was basically disabled, she was at an advantage.
Yea i cant argue with that but until she didnt relased her ash cat.. things werent going to good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana3007
I personally have always thought of Matsumoto as a potential character for getting Ban Kai later on in the series. She has the interesting dinamic with Ichimaru and it simply wouldn't be interesting to watch them clash, if she is so much weaker than him. But I very much doubt she has ban kai right now, although ... if she and Gin are the same age (or at least they were both kids at the same time) and Gin is a captain then it is very plausible that she could have a lot of power at this point.

On the subject of Ichigo ... I think it's pretty much assumed that he isn't going to win, and this will probably be the equivalent of the beating that he got from Byakuya in the beginning of the SS arc. Now who exactly is going to come rescue him and how, that remains to be seen. I vote for something very unexpected.
I just realized she was faking that she was "dead" or beaten to a pulp and stayed like that till she got the signal if they can lift it or not. I gotta see her shikai ability first.. thats been nagging me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo
How about Rukia? You all seem to forget that Rukia is with Ichigo, even if she is almost dead. What will happen when she will lift her limits(if she has the right to do so, I don't know)? Will she stand up to counter Grimjaw like Matsumoto stops the stamp from the fat guy? Or maybe will someone arrive? I can't wait for the next chapter, but I'm sure it'll be very interesting...
Well unless shes ukitates VC (probably is.. she didnt even bother saying her rank when she fought droy) and i dont see anybody randomly taking that spot. And her shikai is something not to mess with. Who knows. droy wasnt even something to take the limit off in the first place.
Old 2005-12-25, 13:43   Link #88
midgard

Quote:
Rangiku doesnt have bankai. Renji and ikkaku are only from the patch that has em :P. But her shikai ability must been pretty good to put a good ol beating on kira. Now, lately ichigo is annoying me. Getting bigheaded. In this arc, i hope he gets his his butt whooped so bad by grimmjow to the point where his hollow gets whooped and himself and he goes train and gets rid of his bighead and somebody comes to the rescue.
not that she doesn't have bankai...but no one know whether she does or does not. When Ikkaku pulled out his bankai it seems to me that anyone could have bankai and that they could pull it out and use it when in danger...then they can go into the reason why "they want to hide it"...Rukia probably have bankai :P...well at least she most likely will get one.
Old 2005-12-25, 22:45   Link #89
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgard
not that she doesn't have bankai...but no one know whether she does or does not. When Ikkaku pulled out his bankai it seems to me that anyone could have bankai and that they could pull it out and use it when in danger...
Woah woah woah, are you forgetting ikkaku is in 11th division? any seat in 11th div is pretty much vc level compared to other divisions. I hope rangiku doesnt get bankai. Sure her shikai ability is something but they better do some explaining why she has bankai (if she has one).
Old 2005-12-26, 02:34   Link #90
Blaster

Well, I wonder why people think that only a few people should have bankai. I know in the manga/anime, BK said that bankai is rare, but that is calculating the number of shinigami in SS and the number of shinigami who have bankai. Most VCs should be near bankai status or already have opened their bankai. If not, who's going to replace the lost Captains? Besides, experience is another factor. Perhaps Rangiku has enough experience with her bankai or battles with enough high-level creeps, therefore no referals. Either way if Kisuke can push the fat guy back with his shikai, I think Rangiku won't need to pull out her bankai(if she has one).
From what Yoruichi said about in the history of SS, only Kenpachi doesn't have bankai, it seems that there have been a fair number of captains before. I don't believe that most of the current captains in 13 squads is the first generation captains.
Old 2005-12-26, 02:52   Link #91
midgard

Quote:
Woah woah woah, are you forgetting ikkaku is in 11th division? any seat in 11th div is pretty much vc level compared to other divisions.
Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Anyways, i'm sure that many people have or will have bankai. And each new one will seem to be more powerful than the ones previously conceived. Its only natural i guess.

Rukia's Shikai seems to have more power than Hitsugaya's Shikai which supposed to be the strongest water/ice zanpactou. But i guess Rukia's opponent is infinitely weaker than Gin and Kira (who got hit but did not die).
Old 2005-12-26, 14:35   Link #92
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
so Renji last time just COULDN'T fight better, that makes more sense... but making Rangiku stronger than fatty is not right with me if she's just a normal VC...
so Ichigo's inner hollow can take over his body only when his in Bankai mode?
Old 2005-12-26, 14:51   Link #93
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgard
Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Anyways, i'm sure that many people have or will have bankai. And each new one will seem to be more powerful than the ones previously conceived. Its only natural i guess.

Rukia's Shikai seems to have more power than Hitsugaya's Shikai which supposed to be the strongest water/ice zanpactou. But i guess Rukia's opponent is infinitely weaker than Gin and Kira (who got hit but did not die).
Not really, 11th division is very strong. Seated officers there are pretty much vc level (Excluding ikkaku). Yumachika (sp) is pretty good and renji was in 11th division seated 4th i think. So alot of power comes from there. Yes rukias shikai is pretty powerful too bad she got nailed by grimmjow but i hope ichigo loses haha .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
so Renji last time just COULDN'T fight better, that makes more sense... but making Rangiku stronger than fatty is not right with me if she's just a normal VC...
so Ichigo's inner hollow can take over his body only when his in Bankai mode?
Yea i guess so. Since his bankai is pretty powerful he wants to take over and cause some mayhem.He needs to learn how to use kuroi getsuga .Renji i hope learned an ability or use his bankai better last time we saw it..
Old 2005-12-26, 16:24   Link #94
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Sorry if this has been brought up.
But what the hell happend to Ichimaru and Tousen? Maybe they are the 1st and Second Arrancar?
Old 2005-12-26, 18:04   Link #95
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder
Sorry if this has been brought up.
But what the hell happend to Ichimaru and Tousen? Maybe they are the 1st and Second Arrancar?
There with aizen i guess. They are most likely vizards by now.. They cant be arrancar because they are shinigami
Old 2005-12-26, 18:54   Link #96
carb

I don't think ishinn is anything but an ordinary captain class shinigami. The way i see it, he's probably at par with BK in terms of using bankai, but i don't think he's going to be the one rescuing ichigo since he already rescued KON...

having ishida rescue ichigo would be too early imo, since he's probably just getting his powers back, and im sure it takes time to train it.

i also doubt that it'll be yoruichi nor urahara since not so long ago, they had already rescued ichigo from Yami. repeating the rescue so early will not be good..

Maybe Yamamoto himself would appear @_@ nope, i would guess it'll be the vizards who'll rescue ichigo.. hirako would beat grim jaw so bad only to mention later that Grimjaw is the weakess top 10... =p
Old 2005-12-26, 19:18   Link #97
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

(I hope your joking) Wait.. Grim jaw is not weak at all he is in a class by himself (Espada). Plus he pushed Ichigo off as if ichigo were don kanoji. And as far as I know Ichigo doesnt have a restriction on himself. But why does someone have to save Ichigo? Why can't he have an ass wooping of a life time, and learn from it? :P
Old 2005-12-26, 21:55   Link #98
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb
Maybe Yamamoto himself would appear @_@ nope, i would guess it'll be the vizards who'll rescue ichigo.. hirako would beat grim jaw so bad only to mention later that Grimjaw is the weakess top 10... =p
Technically speaking, that shouldn't be right. The top 10 Arrancar are apparently numbered by order of their strength, if you apply a bit of interpretation to what Shawlong said. Grimmjaw is number 6, so he shouldn't be the weakest of the top 10.
Old 2005-12-26, 21:59   Link #99
aoi_zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb
I don't think ishinn is anything but an ordinary captain class shinigami. The way i see it, he's probably at par with BK in terms of using bankai, but i don't think he's going to be the one rescuing ichigo since he already rescued KON...

having ishida rescue ichigo would be too early imo, since he's probably just getting his powers back, and im sure it takes time to train it.

i also doubt that it'll be yoruichi nor urahara since not so long ago, they had already rescued ichigo from Yami. repeating the rescue so early will not be good..

ishinn is not just ordinary class, kuz before him and urahara left SS, they were two of the strongest ppl in SS, i think i read that sumwhere in the manga, but i could be wrong
Old 2005-12-26, 22:10   Link #100
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoi_zip
ishinn is not just ordinary class, kuz before him and urahara left SS, they were two of the strongest ppl in SS, i think i read that sumwhere in the manga, but i could be wrong
He said ordinary Captain class...meaning that he's pretty much on par with all the other Captains...he wouldn't be too much stronger, but wouldn't be too much weaker either. Furthermore...there was really no mention of Isshin and Urahara being two of the strongest people in Soul Society. However, if you think about it, the Captains are basically the strongest that Soul Society has to offer, so obviously Isshin (who is at least on par with other Captains) and Urahara would be among the strongest of Soul Society when they left.
Closed Thread