AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-09, 22:41   Link #2541
Akaku
Busy

Group: Atelier-Thryst

Projects/Positions:

Kuroshitsuji: A main translator to pick up from episode 09+. If the translator produces, we will produce back in a 2-4 day matter.

Deltora Quest: Main Translator & a Translation Checker. I got into this series a while back. It is awesome and it's sad that it's not getting the attention needed. I'm tired of waiting on it, so I decided to buy the DVDs and pick it up. Again, If the translator produces, we will produce back in a 2-4 day matter.

Positions have been filled!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Akaku; 2009-07-16 at 22:47.
Old 2009-07-12, 23:48   Link #2542
Meltingice
Klipsch

Position Recruiting: Timer
IRC Contact: Meltingice

I need a timer to time 2 episodes of a certain show that was badly timed/encoded. This is a private project and not related to any group, so contact me if you're a timer and interested in more information. You can reach me on IRC or by PM on this forum. Thanks.
Old 2009-07-13, 03:48   Link #2543
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Enigma Collective needs some help.
IRC: #Enigma-Recruits@irc.rizon.net or #EnigmaCollective@irc.rizon.net
Contact: donkie737@enigmacollective.org or damee@enigmacollective.org or find us on IRC.

We are in need of a Japanese to English translator to be our main translator for Guin Saga and to help with two eps of Pandora Hearts while our Main TL is on vacation.

We could also do with dedicated Timers who are regularly available.

If you are interested, please contact us on IRC, via E-Mail or post in the recruits section of our forums.
Old 2009-07-13, 15:13   Link #2544
Scab
Saizen
*Fansubber

I want to work on the upcoming 君に届け Kimi ni Todoke anime this fall. If anyone needs an experienced encoder/QC for it, send a message my way. I've been fansubbing for the better part of the last seven years doing pretty much everything except translation at some point, so I like to consider myself intimately familiar with every step in the process. Encoding and QC is however all I'm interested in these days and the only things I've been doing consistently since the beginning. I'd prefer to work with a group of people who know what they're doing and think they can keep up with the weekly broadcasts most of the time. Oh, and I'm not a native English speaker, so if that's a problem for your QC position just forget that part of this ad.

I'm Scab on Rizon, or you can just PM me here.
Old 2009-07-14, 01:47   Link #2545
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Hitode-Genjo recruitment post

Position(s):

Translators Japanese to English (NEEDED!!)
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
(NEEDED!?!?)
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.
Experience Required: Must have a strong understanding of the English language.

Timers

Being able to time when the translated text will show/disappear on the episode.
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX(NEEDED!?!)
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in

Project(s):

Sora no Otoshimono (joint project Hitode-Genjo)

Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark (joint project Hitode-Genjo)

Hoshi no Umi no Amuri - Star Ocean

Toradora

IRC Channel:
Hitode-Recruit@rizon.net

IRC Contact:
Usergonemad, Genjo

E-Mail: waglwag85@yahoo.com

Extra info:
response in recruit channel could be minutes or hours. everybody sleeps from time to time.
Old 2009-07-14, 21:12   Link #2546
Shinkun
Fansubber

Aoi-Anime recruiting an experienced timer who is willing to pre-time Konnichiwa Anne and/or Les Miserables episodes before the translation is done. PM me if interested.
Old 2009-07-14, 23:27   Link #2547
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance

Projects:

Kureyon Shin-Chan (action movies, not the episodes);
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker; Distribution; RAW provider(s); Capper (for things that aren't available on DVD); Timer(s); Karaoke Effects
YAT Anshin! Uchu Ryoko (series 1 and 2);
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker; Quality Checker; Distribution; Timer; Encoder; Karaoke Effects
NG Knight Ramune & 40 (plus DX and EX)
Positions: Distribution; DVD-iso RAW provider; Karaoke Effects
Medarot (and Medarot Damashii)
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker; Quality Checker Distribution; Timer; Karaoke Effects

We accept other projects as long as they are comedy and/or slice-of-life, and only if you can fill a position for it.
Old 2009-07-16, 16:25   Link #2548
iiyo

Position(s): J->E Translators, Timers, *Encoders*, Other positions
Group: Azayaka
IRC Channel: #azayaka@irc.raitian.info
IRC Contact: zhurai or iiyo
Alternatively those interested can leave a PM here.

We're mostly in need of dedicated timers and encoders. We'd prefer if encoders were able to work with vfr and willing to create work-raws for the group, we don't have an encoder at the moment, so it's top priority. We could always use more staff as well, so feel free to apply for positions not listed!
Old 2009-07-17, 16:24   Link #2549
Chevy787
mayu-sub figure head

Send a message via AIM to Chevy787 Send a message via MSN to Chevy787
Group- Mayu-subs (yes we are'nt dead)
We plan to pick up new shows, as well as doing dvd and possibly blu-ray projects. We are aiming for quality here, non of that newfag speed-subs stuff.
*Red is what we need the most*
KaraFX -All new projects and Toradora
Website Host - other host died on us.
Timer- All new Projects
Typsetter- New Projects AFX' be nice
Translator- All new projects -Must know Japanese or Chinese
Editor- All new projects -Must know english
QC- All new projects -Must know english
Raw finder- All new projects -Must know how to use Jap p2p proggys.
Current Projects- Toradora[DVD]
Email- Chevy786@gmai.com
Website-- Mayu-Subs
IRC #mayu-recruits@irc.rizon.net
other crap insert here- We've got 2 eps of Hyakko left, our encoder died. Those will be taken care of soon and there should'nt be much of a problem. For Toradora, we are making steady progress, but our old ftp host >.> died on us and lost our dvds. So we are fixing everything up there and preparing for releases. The only thing left for Tora is kara FX. So, now you know. Also, we never force work....it's just that family members start to die.....
Do it.

Last edited by Chevy787; 2009-07-27 at 15:08.
Old 2009-07-18, 17:22   Link #2550
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is looking for transaltors for God Mazinger this rare Escaflowne-esque show is very ellusive, but we have found raws of it and are eager to find a transaltor. It's only 23 episodes. Please email PronsAmuro@gmail.com we are an active and experiecned group with years of experience
Old 2009-07-19, 20:50   Link #2551
Sindalf

Positions- TLC (Only need for for one movie.) VERY good TL may also apply
We also need an Editor for a TV series.
Group - Tomodachi
Contact - Sindalff@yahoo.com or #Tomodachi@irc.rizon.net
Project - Currently Working on a movie Inquire within.

We need a TLC that can do some quick quality work to fix parts that the Translator couldn't translate. This is only for the movie. Can finish the work in a less than 2hrs and then never see us again if you feel like it. Movie dialogue is fairly difficult from what im told.

Last edited by Sindalf; 2009-07-21 at 13:42.
Old 2009-07-19, 22:08   Link #2552
Harunyan
Hikikomori no Kami
*Fansubber

Position: Translators(J2E), Translation Checkers, and Quality Checkers.
Group: Hikikomori no Kami
Project: Eve no Jikan(DVD)
IRC Channel: #Hikimori@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Harunyan
E-Mail: hikikomori.no.kami@gmail.com

Yes, we're in dire need of TL and TLC for Eve no Jikan DVDs only.
Old 2009-07-21, 23:00   Link #2553
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Position: Editors and Quality Checkers
Group: Diffusion
Project: Various
IRC Channel: #diffusion@irc.rizon.net
Contacts:
- IRC: Ask anyone with ~ or & in front of their names in the channel.
- PM me here

Looking for editors and quality checkers to complete some unfinished series on our list. Please email me or inquire in the channel.

Last edited by Nathalie-sama; 2009-10-12 at 22:45. Reason: -
Old 2009-07-23, 00:44   Link #2554
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is looking for editors for current and upcoming classic mech projects. You must be able to fix grammar and spelling, but also be able to make dialouge "flow" and seem more natural in English.

We are also looking for timers who can ideally time an episode within 24-40 hours after being given a script.

We're a group with four years of experience, contact me at PronsAmuro@gmail.com. Our webiste can be found at www.Shin-Getter.info

Last edited by Prons; 2009-07-23 at 01:17.
Old 2009-07-23, 15:03   Link #2555
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Talking Anime-Himitsu is active again! And searching for new staff memebrs!

Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: TRANSLATORS & RAW PROVIDERS!!, XDCC BOT PROVIDERS & FILE SERVERS!!! , Editors, Translation checkers, for full listing please click HERE
current Projects: Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Sailor Moon(??), future projects are in planning stages, we allow the translator to pick what projects they want
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

As of now, we are SEVERELY lacking servers, distro members, and XDCC bots. Please, if you have a high-speed internet connection or can provide some bots, contact us. We also need TRANSLATORS because our last translator went MIA and we are trying to finish up Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, our past project, and we can't do that without a translator.

If you would like to translate for us, you should know that we allow our translators to work on whatever show they choose ^_^ Also, we need timers, typesetters, people to do karaoke, and such. Well if you are interested, in any of the positions, join the IRC channel or send us an email. We'd also prefer it if you had MSN Instant Messenger, that's also a really good way to contact us.

chibi.boiiii@gmail.com
swdragon001@hotmail.com

thank you for your time.

Last edited by ChibiBoi; 2009-08-16 at 15:42.
Old 2009-07-23, 20:33   Link #2556
solsticesubs
asd

Group: Solstice
Project: Tears to Tiara and "other" things.

Position: J->E TLC
Note: You have to be able to finish within 12 hours from when you get the script.

IRC: #Solstice@irc.rizon.net
Look for asd or SHiN_aKuMa
Old 2009-07-24, 03:49   Link #2557
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: ACG
Project: Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen, Kobato

I know it's kinda early to make this post, but still... We are looking for people to work on the Inuyasha new series. Every position is open, because with our current staff it would take pretty long to release the episodes, and we kinda lack backup right now. We'd like to release every episoade withing a week (3 days would be the target), so if you think you can help, don't hesitate to contact us. We are pretty okay dudes.
EDIT: We are willing to do the Kobato series. The only reason is: "IT IS CLAMP". A translator would be needed...

Also, since we don't actually have a project for the current season, we are open for joints as long as you do the translating. Any series would be fine.

Translators/Translation Checkers for Deltora Quest (for the joint with ray=out) still needed. We need some more help because the project is progressing so slow...

Something else, if anyone can provide raws/dvds/anything for Mahoutsukai Sally, please let me know. We'll sub it for sure. ) (I really want to watch it again and sub it... It bring me back nice memories)

Contact: pittty_007@yahoo.com, animeee on rizon (well, I'm not on all the time, so this would be a choice only if you're from europe), PM me here.

For translating, Chinese to English translators are welcomed too.

Regards.

LOL... I keep editing this post :|

Last edited by pitty; 2009-07-25 at 05:34.
Old 2009-07-25, 11:13   Link #2558
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
Staff found...i think.
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!

Last edited by idiffer; 2009-08-15 at 04:09.
Old 2009-07-26, 15:02   Link #2559
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Group: Formula
Project: Utsurun desu. OVA
Positions needed: Translator
IRC: #formulasub@irc.rizon.net

Betcha no one subs this. :shrugs:
Old 2009-07-26, 22:02   Link #2560
twilightNoir
English Hero

Group: AnimeONE
Project: Daa! Daa! Daa!
Positions needed: Not really so much a position as much as someone who owns the last 5 dvds of the 2nd season of Daa! Daa! Daa! and would be willing to rip them and upload. No experience needed.
IRC: #AnimeONE@irc.rizon.net

Edit: When I say "own", I mean, like, physically own, not "Haha, I'm gonna download them off PD and he'll never know!" Cause I've been camping PD for weeks for the missing .rars of the .isos, and not a single one has all 6 .rars up. (This is why I need someone who owns the discs.)

Last edited by twilightNoir; 2009-07-27 at 08:51.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator