AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-09, 08:27   Link #4501
havensgate
skull one

its quite sad if we talking about romance, especially tatsuya's, in this novel.
the author clearly stated that tatsuya was unable to love, even tatsuya was convinced that "what was lost can't be recovered", only miyuki still hold hope that "it will take a miracle".
the "unable to love" condition is worsened by the fact that tatsuya is dense about good intention/affection that directed toward him. even toward miyuki, tatsuya only hold brotherly love.
if we talk about the girls feeling toward him, my opinion is:
1. miyuki: clearly in love with him, starting to realize her own feeling. no sane sister want to kiss her own brother.
2. mayumi : not clear but strongly hinted more as novel volume goes.
3. Erika: not clear but in the recent volume more lean to Leo
4. honoka: confessed to him, no need more argument.
5. Lina : not clear but strongly hinted, too bad she is like one time character.
above explanation is just my impression as I read mknr
Old 2013-05-09, 09:22   Link #4502
SinsI

havensgate, "A Wizard Did It" for this series is a quite possible solution, don't you think?

Even if Tatsuya is a bit Magically Hypnosed, nothing says some caring girl with mind-altering magic can't cure him.
It just might be that his inability to love was added intentionally, to make possible a total control of a superpower user.

Last edited by SinsI; 2013-05-09 at 09:33.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:53   Link #4503
pampz21
ShipCore

Yeah I admit in recent volume Mayumi x Tatsuya is getting a heat due to ITS "DOUBLE SEVEN ARC" after that shes gonna be a side character bcuz she graduated already, do you think that theres a big chance of them meeting every other day????? I doubt that, its not like Mayumi is madly in love to stalk him 24/7.....the thing I want to say is that I cant see any further development in their pairing. and in Honoka shipment, Honoka x Shizuku is a more believable than Honoka chances for Tatsuya =). About Lina shes a one story character, yeah theres a chance she'll be back in the story but thats gonna be it, she'll just comeback to USNA after a mission, thats where she belongs.

About Erika the author is really vague about her relationship, she clearly has a thing for Tatsuya and shes Miyuki best friend,....but she keeps getting crash with Leo, yeah they think the same thing, Leo may....may have a crush in Erika but Erika clearly states that she hate Leo's guts, its not even considered TSUN without the DERE! In the end only pieces of the past are shown in Erika story, and the author is clearly building it up as the Novel continue.

Lastly Miyuki, if by some sort of miracle happened and that They're not siblings which I doubt bcuz if that happens Miyuki will be the same as Honoka, whos gonna be a friend and that he'll just say he cant love her bcuz he doesnt deserve or dont have the emotion. and if another miracle comes in and he recovered his emotion which I doubt again....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayumi would be probably have less screen time after the double seven arc,...
Honoka doesnt have a story to tell cuz she just a normal fangirl....
Lina wont becoming back unless the author gives a story for the balance of the international powers....

I just wanna say is that base on development in the future I can only see Miyuki, Erika, and Kuroba twins, bcuz they still have a story to tell.

and just like everyone knows Mizuki x Mikki is a set in stone....the author just doesnt want to make it official yet,. but Tatsuya knows they are in the a path of no return. beside doesnt mean that if Mizuki and Mikki got together they'll be happy ever after., im sure they're bound to be divorce bcuz of the Yoshida family!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-05-09, 11:55   Link #4504
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Mayumi could always go to visit them though.

Really, I read some crazy hypothesis about Tatsuya x ????, but everyone who have read Ninendo actually knows that Miyuki is the choosen one
Old 2013-05-09, 12:29   Link #4505
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Lastly Miyuki, if by some sort of miracle happened and that They're not siblings which I doubt bcuz if that happens Miyuki will be the same as Honoka, whos gonna be a friend and that he'll just say he cant love her bcuz he doesnt deserve or dont have the emotion. and if another miracle comes in and he recovered his emotion
With miyuki though he is able to feel emotions to an small extent. He dotes on miyuki and we've seen him get pissed when others tried to hurt her which is an emotion he shouldnt have. The only emotions he really has left is love for miyuki which they left to keep him under control. That could end up a double edged sword though depending on how things go. The is some clues that wouldn't make the idea that they are cousins instead of sibling not be completely out of nowhere. Miyuki would pull out all of the stops if that is the case.

FYI this is coming from a mayumi fan
Old 2013-05-09, 12:48   Link #4506
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
About Erika the author is really vague about her relationship, she clearly has a thing for Tatsuya and shes Miyuki best friend,....but she keeps getting crash with Leo, yeah they think the same thing, Leo may....may have a crush in Erika but Erika clearly states that she hate Leo's guts, its not even considered TSUN without the DERE! In the end only pieces of the past are shown in Erika story, and the author is clearly building it up as the Novel continue.
When the heck did Erika explicity, state that she "hated Leo's guts." If she did, why is she training him? why doesn't she mind his company as much as someone who "hated his guts" would? Direct quote(s) from a translation or I'm gonna have to call BS on that. Erica & Leo are at the very least friends.
Old 2013-05-09, 13:54   Link #4507
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I think Erica is prepping Leo as a potential husband. The novel states that one of the main roles of a female magic user is to marry and contribute to the abilities and strength of the family blood line. For a magic hand to hand combat family Leo would be an excellent breading horse... i mean husband. Her hysterical denial of any connection to Leo can be taken as a lot of things and I wont take literally until there is solid proof. One thing to consider though, she stayed with Leo and his sister at the hospital and it was implied that she was lying when she said she went and got rest. She is also the one who helped Leo and took care of him while he was at his most vulnerable which implies that Leo trusts her as well. While yes she is a battle freak she went out to find and kill the one responsible for harming Leo. This makes me think that they are not just friends, maybe not lovers (yet), but she definitely doesn't hate him.
Old 2013-05-09, 15:39   Link #4508
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for uhhhh:

Tatsuya never rejected Honoka. He merely told her that he would never be able to love her due to his lack of emotions and that it wouldn't be fair to her. Tatsuya does not and cannot show a romantic interest in anyone since his emotions were erased. The most love we see out him is sisterly affection. We're ranking the girls based the level of romantic interest they've shown in Tatsuya. Besides, the typical harem MCs rarely display romantic interest and since Tatsuya is incapable of such a thing, rejecting a girl based on his lack of romance isn't fair.

Spoiler for uhhhh:

As I said before, Tatsuya's view of the girls are not taken into account when we rank them. He may not see them in a romantic light, but he didn't reject them either. Can you actually name an instance where Tatsuya treated Erika better than the rest of his friends?

Spoiler for uhhhh:

Lina has definitely shown some romantic interest in Tatsuya. There a whole bunch of flags raised with her in the summaries. She even blushed due to a misunderstanding on her part and pouted when Tatsuya wasn't present at a party she organized.

Spoiler for uhhhh:

Yes and to the majority of us the author is clearly pushing her with Leo.

You think that bcuz thats what you see, in what I see Tatsuya never had a harem to begin with,

he sees:
Mayumi=Sempai
Honoka=Fan/friend
Shizuku=Friend who wants to hire him
Miyuki=sister
Erika=close friend

in the end Honoka and Miyuki is the only girls who showed a clear interest in Tatsuya....
but in Tatsuya's view its just like that.....and I doubt that Honoka and Shizuku would choose to follow Tatsuya just bcuz they (love him????).....
Mayumi would never betray her family bcuz she love her sisters.
Erika clearly showed the will to betray or leave her family just for Tatsuya & Miyuki,....Base on the pieces that the author hints about Erika's past, it clearly shows that shes an unwanted child just like you know who...........
For Tatsuya and Erika, they both have a shitty family! so for them their friends are more than a family.
Hey, if you're lumping Erika and Tatsuya together because of their family situations then you've got a lot of nerve. Compared to what Tatsuya faced, what Erika went through was nothing. Tatsuya was and is despised by his entire family, with the notable exceptions of the Kurobane siblings. He is treated like trash even by his own parents. His own mother offered him up for experiments and took away his emotions to turn him into a weapon. He underwent torture as seen by the scars on his body. What'd Erika go through? She was an illegitimate child whose mother we can assume actually loved her. She had to undergo some sort of trial where she had to fight with her life on the line to be accepted by her family. Otherwise, her brothers treat her as part of the family and we can assume that her father acknowledges her abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
How about you give us some evidents?

We have given so much information about why Erika's chance to develop a relationship with Tatsuya that may make her his lover is higher than any girl. (so much that someone said I spoil the novel!!)

But you only said: "Erika has very low chance.", "She's going to be paired with Leo" or "The other girl have more chance."

But you never give anything that prove "Erika has lowest chance." to us. (not to mention that you still said she will ended up with Leo again and again and I swear that the point that she doesn't have any romantic feeling for Leo has been point out sooooo many times.)

Why don't prove your theory that "Erika is on the lowest tier compare to other girl" with some evidents from the novel.

I'm sure we(I, pampz21, and bietchie11 a.k.a. Erika shipper trio) will gladly change our shipping if you can really prove that Erika really have no chance with Tatsuya.

Otherwise, your word shall never be convincing (to someone that really read through the novel, that is).
Well, you can read my points above, but there is one final card I have yet to play and here it is!

Let me ask you something, since when does the MCs girl get seen naked by a male other than the MC? Leo walked in on her naked in volume 6! There was a whole colored illustration for that scene.
Old 2013-05-09, 19:57   Link #4509
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
havensgate, "A Wizard Did It" for this series is a quite possible solution, don't you think?

Even if Tatsuya is a bit Magically Hypnosed, nothing says some caring girl with mind-altering magic can't cure him.
It just might be that his inability to love was added intentionally, to make possible a total control of a superpower user.
well actually yes, but the author won't make it easy for us.
Old 2013-05-09, 20:04   Link #4510
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
but there is one final card I have yet to play and here it is!

Let me ask you something, since when does the MCs girl get seen naked by a male other than the MC? Leo walked in on her naked in volume 6! There was a whole colored illustration for that scene.
So the reasons all you guys comes to the conclusion that Erika x Leo is because you take some (no offfense) silly manga hints and go " i read too many manga to know where it's going".
Just because there is someone who loves the heroine and the MC don't show love = someone x heroine?
So that means Mayumi x Hattori 100%? He loves her (way more intense than Leo "start to show interest") and obivously Tatsuya sees her no more than a social acquaintance (strictly business), not even a friend.

Seriously i want the author to troll the hell out of us with Erika x Tatsuya.
Far as i know, she is the most close to him beside Miyuki.
(object of comparison: Honoka-the fangirl.)
-The level of closeness is: Family(Miyuki), lover (Eiyuki), friend(Erkia, Leo Honoka,...), social acquaintance(Mayumi, Mari, Katsuto, Hattori,...),...
-Even among the friends, who rally the whole neighborhood to go cheer for him in the 9-school competition again? Honoka-the fangirl? Leo-the best buddy? No, only Erkia. Even her best friend Mizuki said it's uncharacteristic of her to do that and thinks she has feeling for Tatsuya (while not the official, it has very logical reasons.).
-She is also the second best one who shows care for him. Who else would want to know Tatsuya's family stituation? Honoka? Leo? Mikihiko? Mizuki? Only Erika, she is the first to do that.

Remind me, where is the part that Erika's narrative shows that she is interested in Leo again or do something for him? Because i see none beside she trains him which is negated by her purpose to maker him the bodyguard for her Tatsuya.
For Tatsuya?(object of comparrision: Mayumi-the customer.)
1) the very first volume(her narrative),
2)rallying friends to cheer her Tatsuya(her actions),
3)nine-school competition confession(or thank you. But really, confession. Approved by Miyuki) in the maid's outfit,
4)train body-guard for her Tatsuya in thesis competition(action),
5)show embarrassment when Tatsuya recuse her but stop avoiding him because of Mizuki's "tatsuya will forget you if you don't show up" threat (action) (vamp. arc)
6)want to know more about him personally(action)(vamp arc. coming soon.).
Compared to Mayumi:
1)president election blushing.(action)(president election)
2)bath thought.(narrative)(president election, i think.)
3)library rendezvous.(action)(thesis competition)
4)protest against her father.(action) (2-7 coming soon?)
(Sundress and teasing events, "my CAD technician", and some more events don't count since in the sundress event and teasing events, she teases Hattori, Azusa, Suzune,... in the same way, in CAD and other business-purely business.)

Erika shows her affection with more amount of times than Mayumi. However, unlike Mayumi's manga-hint ones , most of them is subtle and non-manga hint but hint nonetheless.(if a girl is willing to do things for you more than anyone else, obviously she loves you).
No one can say it's unclear when it comes to Erika.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
well actually yes, but the author won't make it easy for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
-Miyuki is not genetically Tatsuya's sister
(his magic changes her gene structure.
But.. but the LN said...
BUT STFU!!! It's magic, i don't have to explain shit!)
Lol, we read to much spider-man and the simpsons to see this coming.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-05-10 at 03:06.
Old 2013-05-09, 23:15   Link #4511
pampz21
ShipCore

@blackwhite67
Spoiler for Honoka:

If you cant interpret this one i'll tell it to you, Honaka got her ass rejected and she admitted she wont give up, and Tatsuya knew that.

OK....I'll drop the bomb and just say, Tatsuya told her some secrets,....that only him, Miyuki, Yotsuba familiy, Yakumo(like you can hide things from a ninja) 101 battalion, among their circle of friends Erika is the only one who really knows of Tatsuya's magic.Theres alot of intimate?? scene but thats unsure because both of them shows that its normal.

Yeah summaries.....well I read summaries too yeah there are some but I dont see her coming any sooner. so whats the point?

When was it???like the scene from the Halloween??? yeah that scene clearly stated that the only reason she was with Leo is he was with Tatsuya and the only person who would talk to Leo is Tatsuya..... like when she trained Leo, yeah it was so that he can protect Tatsuya properly!

Never lump them together....no ones going to have a more dramatic family than Tatsuya....but Erika would be the closes to his expirience....well not close anyway, they understand each other more than anyone beside Miyuki, Erika already said it in vol. 3 that Tatsuya is detach bcuz she is too (Vol. 1 reference when she was talking to herself)

ooooohhhhhhh wowowowow!!! well Tatsuya seen Honaka naked when he pulls her to shore(vol. 5) yeah Tatsuya never had the privilege to see Erika naked but he saw her underwear and Miyuki's (Vol. 1) and Im not seeing Honaka being up ahead in the chart???

EDIT: damn my arguement is too long so I had to remove some quotes
PS: Ty bietchie11 for clearing a big,yet so simple at the same time stupid misunderstanding

AND to all who thinks that the author is going for Erika x Leo, the author clearly state that in vol.3 in Mizuki's monologue that Erika hit it off best with Leo but clearly stated using Mizuki that Erika has a special feeling for Tatsuya beside if by a chance that Mayumi or Honaka bcome a candidate for Tatsuya's GF they have to face the wrath of Miyuki, bcuz Miyuki is a very jealous sister, but its been shown that Miyuki acknowledge Erika's "LOVE?" for Tatsuya unlike the other two candidate....well theres alot of interpretation in there she either dont take Erika as a rival or she trust Erika as a partner.?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-05-09 at 23:36.
Old 2013-05-10, 01:20   Link #4512
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ Yeah, I know you like shipping, but it's obvious. Mizuki with Mikihiko and Erika with Leo. Remember, Sayaka had a "thing" for Tatsuya too .. how did that turn out?

You can ship however you want but don't spam walls of text or get worked up. Keep it civil. You can believe what you want but you need to chill out.
Old 2013-05-10, 01:21   Link #4513
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
@blackwhite67
Spoiler for Honoka:

If you cant interpret this one i'll tell it to you, Honaka got her ass rejected and she admitted she wont give up, and Tatsuya knew that.

OK....I'll drop the bomb and just say, Tatsuya told her some secrets,....that only him, Miyuki, Yotsuba familiy, Yakumo(like you can hide things from a ninja) 101 battalion, among their circle of friends Erika is the only one who really knows of Tatsuya's magic.Theres alot of intimate?? scene but thats unsure because both of them shows that its normal.

Yeah summaries.....well I read summaries too yeah there are some but I dont see her coming any sooner. so whats the point?

When was it???like the scene from the Halloween??? yeah that scene clearly stated that the only reason she was with Leo is he was with Tatsuya and the only person who would talk to Leo is Tatsuya..... like when she trained Leo, yeah it was so that he can protect Tatsuya properly!

Never lump them together....no ones going to have a more dramatic family than Tatsuya....but Erika would be the closes to his expirience....well not close anyway, they understand each other more than anyone beside Miyuki, Erika already said it in vol. 3 that Tatsuya is detach bcuz she is too (Vol. 1 reference when she was talking to herself)

ooooohhhhhhh wowowowow!!! well Tatsuya seen Honaka naked when he pulls her to shore(vol. 5) yeah Tatsuya never had the privilege to see Erika naked but he saw her underwear and Miyuki's (Vol. 1) and Im not seeing Honaka being up ahead in the chart???

EDIT: damn my arguement is too long so I had to remove some quotes
PS: Ty bietchie11 for clearing a big,yet so simple at the same time stupid misunderstanding

AND to all who thinks that the author is going for Erika x Leo, the author clearly state that in vol.3 in Mizuki's monologue that Erika hit it off best with Leo but clearly stated using Mizuki that Erika has a special feeling for Tatsuya beside if by a chance that Mayumi or Honaka bcome a candidate for Tatsuya's GF they have to face the wrath of Miyuki, bcuz Miyuki is a very jealous sister, but its been shown that Miyuki acknowledge Erika's "LOVE?" for Tatsuya unlike the other two candidate....well theres alot of interpretation in there she either dont take Erika as a rival or she trust Erika as a partner.?
Protect Tatsuya... From what? God? Stated through the perception of one of the characters? Through Tatsuyas perception Leo and Erica are a couple and So are others so stated by the author through Tatsuyas point of view.... So far the only person Tatsuya has strong emotions for is Miyuki... He'd kill and sacrifice anyone else for her sake. There are absolutely no definites in the whole shipping issue and anything can change in the next couple of chapters. Honestly i think you're underplaying Leo's character quite a bit. Both Leo and Erica agree that Tatsuya wouldn't even die if he's killed.
Old 2013-05-10, 01:27   Link #4514
waffler

hmm i like tatsuya and erika but i dont think theres enough flags with her i dont remember any scene where she thought about him that way either
Old 2013-05-10, 01:31   Link #4515
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
rather than feelings (maybe besides honoka) some of the girls are concious about him. As for the other side of equation Tatsuya is unable to develop feelings towards any of them at this point in time hence ... oh well w/e

It is tagged as romance for a reason ... so Mizuki x Mikihiko is probably set in stone already and they would be good example for "reference pair"/"friend in relationship" templates, Erika have all the ground work done for typical shojo three way feelings/ unrequited love drama typish .

I kind of have no idea what could happen with honoka at this point, she was turned down already. Given how she is ignored by everyone she is not even any sort of competition ... i think usualy such character become catalist in order to induce change in main protogonist.

While Erika have this typical school romance thingy, Mayumi has ground work done for some grand standing drama between two clans, where protogonists are torn between family responsibilities, more josei oriented in style. And there is also Miyuki which imo carries like 3 or 4 potential templates/ romance patterns which most important are brother/sister and social standing with this everyday and casual tag on it. Due to similarity of situation i guess both developments would fuel each other and be interconnected on some level.

There are of course other potential candidates but given their "airtime" they can only fuel plot in some way or become catalist for some events. I won't dare to predict anything since author might even use darts for plot development(meaning he has free reign over plot). All of this are kind of generic guesses female protogonist perspective/romance genre wise.

Personaly i think however the overall course taken won't change, meaning any potential romance or interaction is only background here for current events. Depending on events/plot we will see more x, y or z interaction. There is also this "i can't deveop any romatic feelings" and "i'm natural airhead when it comes to womens" problems used to lengthen whole situation and prolong status quo. I also don't expect this whole harem setup resolved unless author is going to definitly end LN on 3rd year of high school, as in action before romance thingy. As for personal favorite i guess Mayumi(bitter chocolates/ nanpa man won me over)

Well said, I really enjoy reading your comment.

I actually agree with you about Honoka isn't in the competition.

My opinion is, unlike Miyuki, Mayumi, Erika, and Lina, Honaka was just a normal high school girl. She was neither a member of TMC nor she is a combatant like Lina. I doubt she could still see and feel for Tatsuya the same way she does now when she know his "other side".

Learning about his "dark side" and his true power would surely scare her like how Sayaka feel about Tatsuya after she witness his and Miyuki's darker personalities.

Unlike Sayaka who was a daughter of an officer and had been trained in martial art since young, Honoka is a complete normal girl.

She will realize that she and Tatsuya lived in different worlds: the world of normal people and the darker world of death and madness.

If that wasn't enough to change her mind, there is always the fact that Tatsuya is an important member within Yotsuba family, the most powerful clan even among the Ten Master Clan.

Marrying a member of TMC, for normal girl, is already seem impossible. Marring Tatsuya who is the member of Yotsuba family, the strongest among TMC is even more impossible.

If Honoka know who Tatsuya and Miyuki are, with her personality, she will realize that both of them are out of reach and will possibly give up on becoming his lover. (they live in different worlds after all.)

P.S. to bietchie11, my comrade I sorry I didn't look at your edited post(I saw the first version but when I refresh the page I overlooked it). Indeed you have mentioned ZKC.

P.S.2 By the way, I have different opinion about Erika trained Leo.

I don't think she did it because she have special feeling for Tatsuya though.

Sure she have some affection for him, but Erika care a lot for her friends remember?

That too is the reason why she stayed near Leo when he got hospitalized and cheered up Mikihiko to get over his mental block before the monolith final.

She's such a nice person.

There is a reason for that too. I think many people had already mentioned that she had difficult childhood.

She used to be a lonely person and have different personality. We also know that two(three in D7) years ago something happened and made her the Erika we know today. In my opinion, she is the most interesting character in the series and the girl with the most complicated background; other's pale in comparison.

P.S.3 About Leo almost saw her naked body.......

so what?

You know? I actually see Erika as a Ms. Fanservice in this series. Just how many time she had been in this kind of situation; there is Tatsuya's seeing her underwear, her's wearing bloomer, maid costume as well as that scene. I won't be surprised if more with come in the future arc.

P.S.4 about Erika making Leo her breeding horse.

WTF?

Did forget about Erika's relationship with her family?

You think someone who values personal training and don't like how her family treat her will be satisfied by having a baby with someone with good gene to strengthen her family's bloodline?

Erika don't like her family.... or at least (as she said) don't like to only be seen as a daughter of Chiba family.

Do you notice "every time" when she was introduced to someone?

She will request other to call her "Erika" instead of "Chiba-san".

P.S. 5 It seem that the Erika shipper trio are very active today.
Old 2013-05-10, 01:37   Link #4516
havensgate
skull one

keep it cool guys.
as for me, I'm mayumi shipper. not because she is the closest girl or with the most love, its just because I like her character. her moments with tatsuya is just adorable. it happens right, when we read a story we come to like a character, and whether she ended up with MC or not that's not really important.
actually also like miyuki, but incest is not my thing
Old 2013-05-10, 05:54   Link #4517
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I'm gonna try to set some stuff straight here, as Bw67 said: "As I said before, Tatsuya's view of the girls are not taken into account when we rank them. He may not see them in a romantic light, but he didn't reject them either."

If we were to take his feelings into account then everyone who's name isn't "Miyuki Shiba" or Miyuki Yotsuba wouldn't even rank. And even then, he only sees her in strictly a sisterly-love way. Miyuki and Miyuki only. He's completely, in every way, shape, or form incapable of loving anybody that isn't Miyuki. Not even his own mother(not that I blame him). Until that fact changes, essentially every pairing is possible. That is, if you don't take his feelings into account.
Old 2013-05-10, 08:11   Link #4518
Yami no Ou
まおう

a lot of arguments have been happening lately,well I'm a Mayumi fan and thats it
Old 2013-05-10, 09:59   Link #4519
Oxide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
he only sees her in strictly a sisterly-love way. Miyuki and Miyuki only. He's completely, in every way, shape, or form incapable of loving anybody that isn't Miyuki.
i totaly agree with your point however looking at a novel as a whole it is impossible to end novel(if you don't give a damn you can) without resolving all subplots, especialy ones so character defining like Miyuki being a brocon ... This in return suggest something will happen that will enable such closure, in all likelyhood exploitable by other characters ... meaning everything is possible and when in Rome, do as the Romans do
Old 2013-05-10, 18:52   Link #4520
blackwhite67
Banned

The cover for volume 10 is out! For those of you who can't tell, there is only one human on the cover. The other being is Pixie.

BTW, a spoiler a while back on volume 9 said that Leo had a special family magic. Can anyone clarify?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings