AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-03-17, 09:15   Link #7521
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Issei vs Diehauser is almost guaranteed to have massive PIS in Diehauser's favour.

Given that Diehauser is a master of Rating Games and has never lost, he could probably find a way to tag Dulio with a demonic energy attack and negate his power with Worthless, as he did against Ravel. But as you said, Dulio didn't sustain any damage against Crom so it's hard to tell. Then there's Rudiger who almost defeated Diehauser in the past.

Although we haven't seen the abilities of Diehauser's peerage members as well.
Negate Dulio's power would mean negate the function of Zenith Tempest, thing impossible because he does not know how it work. Furthemore in a long-middle fight, it's impossible to hit Dulio in a clash among demoniac power and Dulio's attacks
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-17, 10:54   Link #7522
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Negate Dulio's power would mean negate the function of Zenith Tempest, thing impossible because he does not know how it work.
It's not certain if Diehauser needs to understand the opponent's ability to nullify it (might apply only to objects like Phoenix Tears). In any case, he was able to analyse Riser and Ravel during their match and he could do the same against Dulio so he still has a chance of winning.
Quote:
Furthemore in a long-middle fight, it's impossible to hit Dulio in a clash among demoniac power and Dulio's attacks
It would be difficult for him to tag Dulio head-on but there's still the option of making use of distractions and feints to hit Dulio, as he did to Ravel in the Riser match.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-17, 11:03   Link #7523
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

No Diehauser said he needs to understand the ability to be able to nullify it.
Old 2021-03-17, 12:53   Link #7524
Xuanwu

Maybe. It was worded in a nebulous manner imo (which makes me unsure), but regardless, Diehauser was able to analyze Riser and Ravel's energy and negate their abilities during their game. He also did the same against CxC Issei, so even if he does need to understand his opponent's ability beforehand, he's shown the ability to do so in the middle of a fight.

So he should be able to manage the same against Dulio.
Old 2021-03-17, 14:45   Link #7525
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
It's not certain if Diehauser needs to understand the opponent's ability to nullify it (might apply only to objects like Phoenix Tears). In any case, he was able to analyse Riser and Ravel during their match and he could do the same against Dulio so he still has a chance of winning.

It would be difficult for him to tag Dulio head-on but there's still the option of making use of distractions and feints to hit Dulio, as he did to Ravel in the Riser match.
Quote:
Despite Worthless' potency, it does have several weaknesses. The user must understand the properties of the objects they intend to nullify in order to render it "worthless", as demonstrated by Diehauser needing to analyze the demonic energy of Riser Phenex and Ravel Phenex in order to invalidate the effects of the Phoenix Tears.[3] It cannot nullify the inherited abilities of Sacred Gears like their Balance Breakers, such as Boosted Gear's Scale Mail armor, being only able to nullify the Boosted Gear's special Boost ability.
Like you said itÂ’s necessary understand only the properties of the objects that he intends to make worthless.
However he can not nullify a balance breaker of a Longinus, but could do with “Boost”, nothing of incredible when his concept is just the increasing of power.

Zenith tempest has nothing special abilities as Boost or Penetrate to make worthless. Even if he should hit Dulio, it would be a normal attack of demoniac power, not enough for someone able to take damages by Issei in a fight hand to hand. Furthermore Dulio can contrast it easily

Zenith can easily destroy a whole country and his bubbles could stop for one moment Trihexa. If Dulio would fight seriously, he may easily manipolate the atoms to create nuclear explosion or creat vastly tornadoes. He could even stop Crom even if he was not serious at 100%. Even if this should be not enough for him, it’s enough to defeat all his team.

Belial is nothing of so amazing and in DxD the experience in a fight is useful only if you are Vasco.
Old 2021-03-17, 15:36   Link #7526
Xuanwu

Quote:
Zenith tempest has nothing special abilities as Boost or Penetrate to make worthless.
What about this?
Quote:
…I see, so that was [Worthless]. The power which could invalidate special abilities—. That’s how he was able to invalidate my Boost ability. Even so, I didn’t stop attacking! I then ramped up the intensity of my attacks. I madly attacked with punches and kicks in combination with each other, and unleashed potent shots of demonic energy, yet all of my attacks were still invalidated by the Champion with a small gesture. Even when I fired shots of demonic energy, they simply burst into nothingness in the palm of his hands. I enhanced by attacks with [Boost] and [Penetrate] as I continued to attack. But the attacks which had been strengthened with [Boost] were still invalidated by him. Even when I used the ability of [Penetrate], I was unable to hit him; despite counterattacking with [Penetrate] in a blind spot, I was unable to do anything effective. …If I was able to land a direct hit on him with [Penetrate], the damage would be transmitted to him directly!
It looks like Worthless can negate normal demonic power attacks.
Quote:
Even if he should hit Dulio, it would be a normal attack of demoniac power, not enough for someone able to take damages by Issei in a fight hand to hand. Furthermore Dulio can contrast it easily
Diehauser's normal demonic power attacks can carry the trait of Worthless as well. This was how he negated Ravel's ability.
Quote:
A spear of demonic energy suddenly appeared from the side and pierced through Ravel Phoenix’s abdomen. The demonic energy in the Champion’s hands looked like it was just a feint. Ravel Phoenix who had received a fatal injury was bleeding from her abdomen. But, the game’s emergency retiring mechanism when someone received a fatal injury did not activate. The Phoenix’s special ability didn’t respond, and his sister was simply lying flat on the ground; Riser held her up.

“Ravel?”

He called her name but there was no response, and she remained still. The Champion shook his head.

“…Even if she is invulnerable, against my [Worthless] ability, it looks like it’s useless. There is also a special barrier within this cave. Transportation will not occur, and the events which occur in here won’t be transmitted to the outside.”
Old 2021-03-18, 01:22   Link #7527
saucerKing

Quote:
Given that Diehauser is a master of Rating Games and has never lost, he could probably find a way to tag Dulio with a demonic energy attack and negate his power with Worthless, as he did against Ravel. But as you said, Dulio didn't sustain any damage against Crom so it's hard to tell. Then there's Rudiger who almost defeated Diehauser in the past.

Although we haven't seen the abilities of Diehauser's peerage members as well.
diehauser was undefeated because he was a big fish in a small pond. he is crazy strong by devil standards, but rating game players capped at satan-class at most and dulio is at the very least god-class in power via scaling and feats and unlike the gods diehauser defeated he knows how to fight. there is simply a gap in power that sometimes cant be cut whit strategy, and while dulio is not that far to make any strategy worthless, he does make things much much harder and has rudiger on his side to help whit strategies. someone who has fought and once cornered diehauser, so i find it very unlikely diehauser will get the shot you say before being bubbled to oblivion.
Quote:
What about this?

Diehauser's normal demonic power attacks can carry the trait of Worthless as well. This was how he negated Ravel's ability.
dulio could get around that by using many different types of attacks at the same time, if diehauser nullifies lighting, then just also throw fire and wind and holy light and more. or just create a giant icebierg and drop it on him, can diehauser make worthless physical attacks?

not that it helps much frankly, if crom did not get to land a hit or aura blast on dulio i doubt diehauser will manage to do so while having to dodge the natural disaster that is dulio.

again, not saying diehauser has absolutely no chance... but frankly dulio is superior in raw power, has abilities that give him a very obvious edge and is a long range fighter so unless he decides to fight fist to fist again then the whole battle will be diehauser flying after dulio while dodging all sort of attacks while having dulio team on his tail. and dulio is probably faster while at that, since he again kept up whit crom
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-18, 06:09   Link #7528
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
What about this?

Sure, but he negated the attacks of someone far weaker than him in everything, nothing of incredible without count the demoniac power is his same power.

Yes, but even if you hit with worthless Dulio, it would useful not having special abilities.

Like already said by Saurce, Dulio is stronger in every view-point with powerful teammates and a councillor.

Belial was undefeated because he was a big fish in a small pond and during the tournament, the only worthy team was nerfed to allow him a victory. If the strongest Gods of every mythology would not go to fight Trihexa and would partecipate to tournament, Belial would never been able to be among the first 16 team, but would be eliminated brutally.
Old 2021-03-19, 00:14   Link #7529
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Yes, but even if you hit with worthless Dulio, it would useful not having special abilities.

Like already said by Saurce, Dulio is stronger in every view-point with powerful teammates and a councillor.

Belial was undefeated because he was a big fish in a small pond and during the tournament, the only worthy team was nerfed to allow him a victory. If the strongest Gods of every mythology would not go to fight Trihexa and would partecipate to tournament, Belial would never been able to be among the first 16 team, but would be eliminated brutally.
Diehauser can invalidate Issei's Boost(Cardinal Crimson Promotion which is only at the level of Ultimate class at that time) which is a Longinus ability in Volume 20 so for sure he can easily invalidate elemental attacks of Zenith Tempest.

Some of Dulio's teammates are powerful but it's not like they're unbeatable. At most they're just at high class - Ultimate class in terms about just the same as Diehauser's teammates in my estimation.

Zenith Tempest is dangerous because of its absurd AOE .

The only question is if the elemental attacks of Zenith Tempest can be considered as a special ability or not. But since it works against a longinus I believe it'll work against others as long as he know the ability or how it works.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-19, 01:59   Link #7530
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i dunno if surely lose, shooting star team was not at his best against sairaorg team (they mention that since they have no support from any faction, they could not get as good rest and treatment as issei or sairaorg, so the tiredness and injuries probably accumulated over time) and frankly, shooting star team was pretty bullshit. one of the bishops was nuking half an island, his rook was throwing mountains around, their knight moved at literal god-speed. and shooting star himself could probably two-shot diehause if he lands a direct hit. its kind of like cao cao vs sairaorg, the one who lands a direct hit first has the majority of the chance of winning. and if its in a smaller arena? shooting star has it in the bag.

you are overestimating worthless, it cant block something on the scale of dulio powers that literally are on country range. at best he can save himself while the rest of his team is taken out in one fell swoop, but then he will need to keep worthless defense the whole game or risk getting bubbled. and lets not forget that time dulio fought crom and emerged unscathed, even if you argue that crom did not give much effort, surviving a crom who wants to fight is a feat no satan-class being could achieve.

diehauser is strong, but against dulio he is going to fight an uphill battle alone against a whole team and eventually run out of gas.
They will still lose even if they're fully recovered as they lacked fighting experience, Shooting Star also haven't even mastered his longinus as he just started to master his longinus in the tournament. There's also the fact that he is just a human with very little devil ancestry and against an attack of a Satan class like Diehauser for sure he will be defeated kind of like what happened when he fought Sairaorg. It's not like he is Tobio or Cao Cao who can fight strong opponents even as a human with just their experiences and talent. But for sure once he master his longinus and achieve balance breaker he will become powerful maybe comparable to Satan class to God class.

Dulio is strong but at most he is just Satan class or possibly God class. And there's not much of a gap in between him and Diehauser unlike. And I'm sure not overestimating Diehauser I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Dulio's is dangerous because of the AOE of his Zenith Tempest but it's not like it's overpowered that he can easily defeat someone who has the power comparable to him and with an extremely powerful ability adding to that.
Old 2021-03-19, 03:17   Link #7531
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Diehauser can invalidate Issei's Boost(Cardinal Crimson Promotion which is only at the level of Ultimate class at that time) which is a Longinus ability in Volume 20 so for sure he can easily invalidate elemental attacks of Zenith Tempest.

Some of Dulio's teammates are powerful but it's not like they're unbeatable. At most they're just at high class - Ultimate class in terms about just the same as Diehauser's teammates in my estimation.

The only question is if the elemental attacks of Zenith Tempest can be considered as a special ability or not. But since it works against a longinus I believe it'll work against others as long as he know the ability or how it works.
He could invalidate a special ability that's different from invalidate the attacks of Zenith that are not a special ability.

Their team have not a big difference in strength, but they have the advantage of holy, Nerone who could keep the pass with Xenovia Wyverns (without them she is already Ultimate-Class), Mirana.

Belial should be able to touch something to make worthless and if would be so powerful, he would not be only maou-class. Every ability has limits.

The fact of Aoe danger is enough to defeat all his team leaving him-self alone without problem
Old 2021-03-19, 03:40   Link #7532
saucerKing

Quote:

the "drop an iceberg on him" still applies though, we have never seen diehauser invalidate entirely physical attacks so ice or earth based attacks still would hit just as hard.

the thing is, dulio can wipe literally all of diehauser team in one fell swoop via balance breaker. sure diehauser might save himself, but his whole team has no chance against something like that. then its just diehauser against a whole team. that is the real scary part of dulio AoE, he is a team killer, even if his team is equal or inferior, he can make it so its his whole team vs you alone.

it did not stop the longinus in that fight though, only boost. diehauser can at best invalidate lighting bolts of fire balls, but not stop zenith tempest itself from producing more. you say he can understand zenith tempest, but can he? we still dont know how or in what method it works, how would diehauser know it? just knowing "it manipulates elements" is not understanding how it functions, just what it does.
Quote:
They will still lose even if they're fully recovered as they lacked fighting experience, Shooting Star also haven't even mastered his longinus as he just started to master his longinus in the tournament. There's also the fact that he is just a human with very little devil ancestry and against an attack of a Satan class like Diehauser for sure he will be defeated kind of like what happened when he fought Sairaorg. It's not like he is Tobio or Cao Cao who can fight strong opponents even as a human with just their experiences and talent. But for sure once he master his longinus and achieve balance breaker he will become powerful maybe comparable to Satan class to God class.

Dulio is strong but at most he is just Satan class or possibly God class. And there's not much of a gap in between him and Diehauser unlike. And I'm sure not overestimating Diehauser I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Dulio's is dangerous because of the AOE of his Zenith Tempest but it's not like it's overpowered that he can easily defeat someone who has the power comparable to him and with an extremely powerful ability adding to that.
shooting star team has three guys that make anything short of satan-class look bad. a guy who moves so fast that he is considered god-class in speed, a guy who literally throws mountains at people, a mage that can literally set half an island on fire whit a basic spell and the rest of his team was said to be also a bunch of very powerful nobodies. do you really think diehauser has a team that can withstand things like those? and again depending on where the arena is, shooting star might as well do the same he did to sairaorg and just nuke them from the other side of the arena. his chances are not nearly as bad as you think, even if i agree he is not the one more likely to win. not to mention that this was all done when they were not at their best. just like diehauser can one-shot shooting star if he lands a hit, so can shooting star.

just satan class? guy fought crom cruanch and emerged unscathed, a mere satan or god-class enemy would've been stomped by that. this was a crom that wanted to fight too, not one who was purely stalling time like in the tepes castle. if dulio can fight crom cruanch who is arguably much more experienced and skilled than diehauser what chance does diehauser has? worthless? that needs him to actually land a hit and seeing how crom failed to do that even if he was not going 100% i doubt diehauser can do that. diehauser is just peak satan-class, dulio fought whit the strongest evil dragon and lived to tell the tale, unscratched even. diehauser simply falls short to that

you are overestimating diehauser, he is very strong by devil standards but dulio already fought someone stronger than him and emerged unscathed, the only thing diheauser has that crom doesn't is worthlessness but that as far as seen needs to actually land a hit, which if crom couldn't do then neither can diehauser.
Old 2021-03-19, 08:57   Link #7533
Xuanwu

I think we're overestimating the Crom battle...Crom also wanted to face both Issei and Vali and they managed to hold on against him in Volume 16. We also see BxB Issei dodging Crom's punches in melee while chanting for CxC iirc, and the same Crom is later shown tagging DxD Vali with his punches. There's also EJO Vali vs Crom, which wasn't a blatant stomp for the latter even if it should logically have been the case. Fafnir (without Outrage) was exchanging punches with Crom and those same punches injured Ddraig and DxD Vali.

The point is that the Dulio vs Crom match was off-screened, so we can't deduce much of value from it. Crom has held back a lot on various occasions.
Quote:
But for sure once he master his longinus and achieve balance breaker he will become powerful maybe comparable to Satan class to God class.
Shooting Star already has Maou/God-class firepower. His Balance Breaker should have Chief God-class firepower at least; it's the only Longinus that's a high-tier for destructive power alone.
Old 2021-03-20, 06:14   Link #7534
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
the "drop an iceberg on him" still applies though, we have never seen diehauser invalidate entirely physical attacks so ice or earth based attacks still would hit just as hard.

the thing is, dulio can wipe literally all of diehauser team in one fell swoop via balance breaker. sure diehauser might save himself, but his whole team has no chance against something like that. then its just diehauser against a whole team. that is the real scary part of dulio AoE, he is a team killer, even if his team is equal or inferior, he can make it so its his whole team vs you alone.

it did not stop the longinus in that fight though, only boost. diehauser can at best invalidate lighting bolts of fire balls, but not stop zenith tempest itself from producing more. you say he can understand zenith tempest, but can he? we still dont know how or in what method it works, how would diehauser know it? just knowing "it manipulates elements" is not understanding how it functions, just what it does.

shooting star team has three guys that make anything short of satan-class look bad. a guy who moves so fast that he is considered god-class in speed, a guy who literally throws mountains at people, a mage that can literally set half an island on fire whit a basic spell and the rest of his team was said to be also a bunch of very powerful nobodies. do you really think diehauser has a team that can withstand things like those? and again depending on where the arena is, shooting star might as well do the same he did to sairaorg and just nuke them from the other side of the arena. his chances are not nearly as bad as you think, even if i agree he is not the one more likely to win. not to mention that this was all done when they were not at their best. just like diehauser can one-shot shooting star if he lands a hit, so can shooting star.

just satan class? guy fought crom cruanch and emerged unscathed, a mere satan or god-class enemy would've been stomped by that. this was a crom that wanted to fight too, not one who was purely stalling time like in the tepes castle. if dulio can fight crom cruanch who is arguably much more experienced and skilled than diehauser what chance does diehauser has? worthless? that needs him to actually land a hit and seeing how crom failed to do that even if he was not going 100% i doubt diehauser can do that. diehauser is just peak satan-class, dulio fought whit the strongest evil dragon and lived to tell the tale, unscratched even. diehauser simply falls short to that

you are overestimating diehauser, he is very strong by devil standards but dulio already fought someone stronger than him and emerged unscathed, the only thing diheauser has that crom doesn't is worthlessness but that as far as seen needs to actually land a hit, which if crom couldn't do then neither can diehauser.

Shooting star's teammates outburst of power was at most only comparable to Ultimate class don't overestimate it. The only reason Issei and the others were amazed at them was because they have that kind of power level even though they only came at the grassroot level/poverty and have no prominent background.

Yeah Dulio fought Crom who is miles stronger than him and remain unscathed but the question is did Crom got serious in that fight? Of course the answer is he didn't it's too obvious he is just toying with him kind of like what he did with Issei and Vali the first time they fought, otherwise do you think that with his power that is higher than Heavenly Dragon class Draig and Albion he will remain unscathed in that short fight. Even Vali in his Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive form (whose power was comparable to God class) got stomped by Crom easily. You're overestimating Dulio's power too much. Yeah his Longinus has absurd range but that's it. Against powerful opponents it will not do/help much even if it has it has wide range yeah Dulio can decimate Diehauser but the same could also be applied to Dulio's teammates even though it'll not be more efficient than Dulio after all he is still Satan class and he has no equal among Dulio's teammates and I don't think he can instantly defeat all of Diehauser some of them for sure has power comparable to ultimate class and will last for some time. Even Tobio himself stated himself that his power can be surpassed by Satan class or God class ( who is comparable to Dulio) and that's Tobio who has the most mastery of his Longinus among his peers since he is god only one who already has achieved balance breaker since birth and achieve abyss balance breaker through training ) . I'm not overestimating Diehauser I'm just giving him credit since his ability can even invalidate a longinus ability do you think he can't do the same to Dulio's. It's too simple for Diehauser to invalidate since all he needs go know what element will Dulio use.Diehauser was also described by monster by his peers like Abaddon who is also a Satan class and is described to have power comparable to Four Great Satans so that's not overestimating.

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2021-03-20 at 06:32.
Old 2021-03-20, 06:29   Link #7535
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
I think we're overestimating the Crom battle...Crom also wanted to face both Issei and Vali and they managed to hold on against him in Volume 16. We also see BxB Issei dodging Crom's punches in melee while chanting for CxC iirc, and the same Crom is later shown tagging DxD Vali with his punches. There's also EJO Vali vs Crom, which wasn't a blatant stomp for the latter even if it should logically have been the case. Fafnir (without Outrage) was exchanging punches with Crom and those same punches injured Ddraig and DxD Vali.

The point is that the Dulio vs Crom match was off-screened, so we can't deduce much of value from it. Crom has held back a lot on various occasions.

Shooting Star already has Maou/God-class firepower. His Balance Breaker should have Chief God-class firepower at least; it's the only Longinus that's a high-tier for destructive power alone.
Definitely agreeing with you. They're overestimating that short fight of Crom and Dulio. Crom can easily decimate Dulio I'd he wants to and it's obvious that Crom wasn't serious and just toying with him otherwise with his power which is above Draig and Albion who are Heavenly Dragon class in terms of strength Crom can defeat him instantly. Well Fafnir has unreasonable will especially if he is in Outrage mode (He is in Outrage mode if I'm not mistaken in his match against Crom) kind of like what happen when he ignore Lilith's attack who obviously has much power than Crom just to kill Rizevim. Plus there's also Asia's healing and balance breaker which helps Fafnir last longer in that fight.

Nah at most it'll be just comparable to top god class (fighting god) . The True Longinus is still dubbed as the strongest Longinus even after five more longinus were added if I'm not mistaken I think it was stated in volume 25 .But who knows I could also be wrong though since the Longinus were absurd and unreasonable to begin with(due to their power and abilities) .

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2021-03-20 at 06:40.
Old 2021-03-20, 07:12   Link #7536
saucerKing

Quote:

crom vs issei and vali was him merely stalling for time, crom vs dulio was him actually picking a fight and not caring about orders anymore. and fafnir in outrage was literally fighting rizevim who is a super devil. even if it was not crom at full power it was probably crom going beyond satan-class level, and if crom who is very likely a better fighter than diehauser could not land an attack, then neither will diehauser unless dulio goes dumb mode again and tries to fight hand to hand. so once again, dulio has history (even if off-screen) of fighting someone who is of the same type as diehauser whit at the very least as much experience, and he emerged unscathed, i fail to see how diehauser who has to defend from attacks, from dulio team and avoid getting trapped in dulio bubbles will nail dulio to use worthless

i did not say he was on crom level, but fighting a crom who is not under orders already places him above a satan-class fighter of the same type.
Quote:
Shooting star's teammates outburst of power was at most only comparable to Ultimate class don't overestimate it. The only reason Issei and the others were amazed at them was because they have that kind of power level even though they only came at the grassroot level/poverty and have no prominent background.
a team of ultimate-class beings is still more than what diehauser likely has from what we know. he also has this guy

— a thin man, who was the Knight. His movements were faster than that of a God’s, and there was no one in Sairaorg-san’s team who could keep up with that Knight’s speed. That being said, even the screen couldn’t keep up as he could be seen vanishing from a place and suddenly showing up in another, which happened several times. He hadn’t been hit even once by Sairaorg-san’s team as he managed to evade all of them.

literally faster than a god, i cant see how any of diehauser team could really match this.

Quote:
Yeah Dulio fought Crom who is miles stronger than him and remain unscathed but the question is did Crom got serious in that fight? Of course the answer is he didn't it's too obvious he is just toying with him kind of like what he did with Issei and Vali the first time they fought, otherwise do you think that with his power that is higher than Heavenly Dragon class Draig and Albion he will remain unscathed in that short fight.

Even Vali in his Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive form (whose power was comparable to God class) got stomped by Crom easily. You're overestimating Dulio's power too much. Yeah his Longinus has absurd range but that's it. Against powerful opponents it will not do/help much even if it has it has wide range yeah Dulio can decimate Diehauser but the same could also be applied to Dulio's teammates even though it'll not be more efficient than Dulio after all he is still Satan class and he has no equal among Dulio's teammates and I don't think he can instantly defeat all of Diehauser some of them for sure has power comparable to ultimate class and will last for some time.

Even Tobio himself stated himself that his power can be surpassed by Satan class or God class ( who is comparable to Dulio) and that's Tobio who has the most mastery of his Longinus among his peers since he is god only one who already has achieved balance breaker since birth and achieve abyss balance breaker through training ) . I'm not overestimating Diehauser I'm just giving him credit since his ability can even invalidate a longinus ability do you think he can't do the same to Dulio's. It's too simple for Diehauser to invalidate since all he needs go know what element will Dulio use.Diehauser was also described by monster by his peers like Abaddon who is also a Satan class and is described to have power comparable to Four Great Satans so that's not overestimating.
more serious than when he fought issei and vali at least, considering he was merely defending most the time during that fight to stall for time and in his encounter whit dulio he was fighting out of his own will. and when crom has shown willingness to fight semi-seriously he has put fafnir in outrage and EJOD vali on the back pedal. does this mean dulio is as strong as those two? probably not, but at least he is above satan-class and has history of fighting someone similar to diehauser but likely more skilled

now add that diehauser has to constantly defend from dulio attacks, that dulio will have a team while diehasuer one can be wiped out by merely activating balance breaker and now tell me how diehauser is winning this

when he fought vali and issei he was under orders to merely stall time, while in dulio case he was fighting for fun. so the difference is there, if he was crom was just going to hold himself to the level he did when merely playing defensive against issei and vali where would be the point in fighting at all? there is no reason to fight dulio and let issei and co go if he is just going to fight whit so little effort. now this is not to say he fought fully seriously, but he is likely to have fought harder than he did against those two and if dulio emerged unscathed in 1 vs 1 i cant see diehauser who is just satan class fighting dulio 1 vs his whole team and actually using worthless.

yes, sure dulio can cover a whole country the size of japan in bubbles and has enough power to control a whole country climate, hell his bubbles even held trihexa for a few seconds. but this is just "satan class". dulio can literally just spam satan-class attacks on an absurd area and wipe out most of diehauser team, even if they were ultimate-class. and once he uses balance breaker? all of them are gone. once the bubbles are out, diehauser team will be struggling to stay in the game even if dulio does nothing.

all tobio said is that his darkness can be overcame by satan or god-class enemies. as in at that level people can actually start to hurt him, not that anyone who is satan class can win against him. and lets not forget that tobio has a longinus of unkown rank and dulio has the second strongest one, their power caps at entirely different levels.

"its too simple to invalidate dulio" you say, but he needs to actually land his attacks. its not just diehauser thinking it and dulio losing his powers, and if dulio could avoid crom then i fail to see how diehauser will land an attack before dulio lands a lucky hit and gives him fatal damage.

bedeze being comparable to the four great satans is doubtful at best, sairaorg utterly demolished him whit breakdown the beast, the same sairaorg who in fact could not one shot shooting star later after likely getting stronger. bedeze was just in the lower strata of satan-class. even among high-class devils like sairaorg and zephyrdor there was a huge difference.

diehauser is just at the top of satan class, that is all. worhtless is not a trump card like you pretend it is when he needs to land attacks against someone who is very likely to be able to dodge him. dulio is the trump card of heaven for a reason, if he was just some satan-class guy when people like the archangels, vasco, metatron or the such were around then he would not be called that.

if rudiger whit his team could push diehauser against a corner, then dulio who has a fighter whit cadre-class attack power, nero who can fight xenovia whit armor to a draw and he himself who is very likely far stronger than rudiger and can wipe diehauser whole team can win it.

and before you say dulio cant just wipe out diehauser team, need i remind you that his range is ridiculous enough to cover a small country and his attack power is satan class? because i am sure that no ultimate-class can get hit in the face whit satan-class power and keep going.
Old 2021-03-20, 07:41   Link #7537
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

He showed enough strength to stop Crom Cruach, albeit barely (but Crom was unharmed), but after the battle, he immediately fell asleep because he had exerted all his strength.
Old 2021-03-20, 08:46   Link #7538
saucerKing

still enough of a feat to put him above diehauser, who is satan class and probably nowhere near as experienced as crom. my point is, if he could avoid crom tagging him, i fail to see how diehauser would. all dulio has to do to win is keep avoiding diehauser while attacking him from long range again and again until diehauser falls, worthless as far as i remember needs to actually touch you physically or whit demonic power.

and this all assuming diehauser somehow automatically knows how zenith tempest itself works, not the fireballs or ice spikes it throws, but zenith tempest itself.
Old 2021-03-21, 07:27   Link #7539
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
still enough of a feat to put him above diehauser, who is satan class and probably nowhere near as experienced as crom. my point is, if he could avoid crom tagging him, i fail to see how diehauser would. all dulio has to do to win is keep avoiding diehauser while attacking him from long range again and again until diehauser falls, worthless as far as i remember needs to actually touch you physically or whit demonic power.

and this all assuming diehauser somehow automatically knows how zenith tempest itself works, not the fireballs or ice spikes it throws, but zenith tempest itself.
Do you know is it impossible know how does Zenith work? He did not know BG that's should be easier to understand, let alone a longinus able to create and manipolate every element.

For Azazel, a true scientist are necessary so many years to understand the SG, while for Euclide was necessary Issei's body.
Old 2021-03-21, 07:48   Link #7540
B214

Do people know how the phoenix's tears work? Or on that sense, do people even understand how a devil's demonic powers work? It's not like everyone uses demonic power in the same way. If Diehauser can make those worthless, i don't see why he can't do the same to SG or Longinus in that sense.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote