Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-28, 06:51   Link #21
KoopaTroopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong View Post
The duo attack with matsumoto and shouto was the worst I've ever seen.

That was just plain stupid.

That was stupid. I thought she was going to send him to Soul Society instead the first time. And when Shouta is crying at the end, trying to look scared & innocent. Think they were trying to hard to get everyone to like him at the end. I was happy when he was gone...surprised Toushiro wasn't clapping. He should have slapped him when he interfered when he had the chance to kill that Arrancar before disappearing. A punch to the throat would have shut him up & teach him to respect the others.
Old 2007-06-28, 09:54   Link #22
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Should have konso'd him from the beginning, that was what he should have done. But of course, because they needed to stretch out the episodes show hitsugaya's compassionate side, they let shota stay in the story.

And seriously, what's wrong with the anime team, they keep making hitsugaya's petals disappear so damn fast. They started disappearing like... 1 minute after he released =\
Old 2007-06-28, 11:10   Link #23
Aadi

This isn't difficult too figure out, they needed Shouta to connect with Yui and reveal where the Main Arrancar was hiding...if they had sent him to SS right away, they would have screwed themselves...I guess if you're too busy dissin' the episode, you actually miss these little details.

I'm glad the mini arc is over, but it wasn't that bad...I've seen worse in other anime's

Last edited by Aadi; 2007-06-28 at 23:09.
Old 2007-06-28, 11:27   Link #24
saravis

Dude that didn't even happen once, the first time they found the Arrancar was incidentally, the second it was because they followed the radio waves being used to communicate.
Old 2007-06-28, 11:58   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I have only a few words to say. WHATS WITH ALL THESE POINTLESS EPISODES!?

The next episode looks interesting .... will Ichigo's sister get a crush on the Capt?
Old 2007-06-28, 12:24   Link #26
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I have only a few words to say. WHATS WITH ALL THESE POINTLESS EPISODES!?
It's quite simple actually, these 'pointless' episodes allow for the manga to get further ahead. Whereas were it to continue at the rate it was going at the anime would over-take the manga. To be honest I'd rather have the animators churning this out opposed to them taking a long break... (something along the lines of 'better the devil you know' or something like that anyway)
Old 2007-06-28, 13:10   Link #27
Flashdance
Tower

Actually this was the best episode of this little side-story. (~6/10)
I like how Hitsu´s Bankai changed the weather.
Also Rangiku did quite well against the arrancar, plus the explanation of Rangiku "why they need to kill Arrancar/Hollow" was good. ^^
Old 2007-06-28, 13:50   Link #28
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Glad this arc is over, I just didn't care much about anything that happened, even if it wasn't all bad.
Old 2007-06-28, 15:05   Link #29
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Was there anyone else thanking that Arrancar for absorbing that brat? Damn that screaming almost made my ears bleed.
I know! What the hell was with that, women have screamed many times before in this series but that was just overkill. And according to TV.com there's atleast 3 more filler episodes coming, hopefully they bring back the Don.
Old 2007-06-28, 21:38   Link #30
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorancia View Post
Spoiler for props to the animation this ep:

this episode really beats every filler made till now imo

i don't even remember a naruto filler so crappy

i just couldn't stop laughing in the end
LMAO. Good thing I didnt get this episode after all.

Wonder how long till Renji, Ikkaku and Yumichika go for some driving lessons...
Old 2007-06-28, 22:54   Link #31
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

In response to sceptileex's point about Hitsugaya's petals deteriorating too fast. Well I think they went so quick because he was constantly pumping out as much reatsu as he could handle, so the severe power drain made his petals crumble at an alarming speed. Thing is about Hitsu I don't like how they made his powers like that. I mean the other captains and even vice captains can sustain their bankai's for much longer it would seem. I just don't like how they made his have a limit before he is at a major disadvantage. I can imagine the other caps and vices can only sustain reatsu for so long as well, but Hitsu's just seems so frail, but meh what are ya gonna do.
Old 2007-06-28, 23:06   Link #32
Aadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Dude that didn't even happen once, the first time they found the Arrancar was incidentally, the second it was because they followed the radio waves being used to communicate.
What do you mean it didn't happen? Did you even watch the episode?! Shouta called out to Yui while Hitsugaya was pumping out his bunkai (with his limiter enforced, making it dissipate faster), then pointed to where the Arrancar was...even the Arrancar commented about how Yui was completely absorbed and how she shouldn't be able to do that...what part of this would have happened if they had offted Shouta at the beginning of this arc...yes, he messed up and allowed the Arrancar to escape, but he definitely made up for it...
Old 2007-06-28, 23:27   Link #33
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
In response to sceptileex's point about Hitsugaya's petals deteriorating too fast. Well I think they went so quick because he was constantly pumping out as much reatsu as he could handle, so the severe power drain made his petals crumble at an alarming speed. Thing is about Hitsu I don't like how they made his powers like that. I mean the other captains and even vice captains can sustain their bankai's for much longer it would seem. I just don't like how they made his have a limit before he is at a major disadvantage. I can imagine the other caps and vices can only sustain reatsu for so long as well, but Hitsu's just seems so frail, but meh what are ya gonna do.
Yeah, I agree. Hitsu's a newb who can't maintain his Bankai. And apparently their limiters were put back on, so he had to strain the Bankai more than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderscoreX View Post
I know! What the hell was with that, women have screamed many times before in this series but that was just overkill. And according to TV.com there's atleast 3 more filler episodes coming, hopefully they bring back the Don.
Wonder what happened to Don Kanonji...
Old 2007-06-28, 23:43   Link #34
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

did the preview show anything that the manga is resuming next week
Old 2007-06-29, 00:31   Link #35
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Well of course Hitsu a newb, almost dying to an unreleased Kyōka Suigetsu. Just because he's a genius doesn't mean that he has the experience. He's probably the weakest captain, but one of my favorites.
Old 2007-06-29, 00:32   Link #36
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

@ Justice Knight

Nope, not really.

Has Hitsugaya in it again and.. um.. whats-er-name... looks like it might be a comedy episode or something minor fluff, nothing really 'serious' like this little arc. From the short clip it looks like he meets up with Ichigo's sister karin (I think its her, I havent seen her or Orihime's friend for a while and might be getting em mixed up). They might hit it off for some wacky adventure or a bit of just a chat, it would be funny if he joined a soccer team with her though.

Someone else mentioned somewhere that the next 4 episodes look like comedy episodes based on their names, dunno anything about that though.

I didn't mind this little filler arc, wasn't the best, but it passes the time, I prefer little arcs like this then a big drawn out one, though they are OK to if the story is good.

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2007-06-29 at 00:48.
Old 2007-06-29, 00:41   Link #37
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadi View Post
What do you mean it didn't happen? Did you even watch the episode?! Shouta called out to Yui while Hitsugaya was pumping out his bunkai (with his limiter enforced, making it dissipate faster), then pointed to where the Arrancar was...even the Arrancar commented about how Yui was completely absorbed and how she shouldn't be able to do that...what part of this would have happened if they had offted Shouta at the beginning of this arc...yes, he messed up and allowed the Arrancar to escape, but he definitely made up for it...

Sorry man, but I don't count EXTREMELY CHEAP PLOT DEVICES. Hmm what would have happened had they SB the kid? I don't know maybe be an episode short because they would have been able to kill the Arrancar without the kid getting in the way.
Old 2007-06-29, 17:57   Link #38
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Bleach 131

Animation was stunningly crappy even for filler standards, nonetheless, the action packed its punch. Though I am not very fond of Hitsugaya using his bankai on an average enemy even with limiters on, it was a little entertaining to witness that incompleted Arrancar's release.

Basically, a brother's heroic epic to save his little sister's soul taught to him by none other than the cleavage goddess Rangiku Matsumoto.

Damn it! Another filler coming up next week.
Old 2007-06-29, 19:12   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bring back teh Don !!!!

Don >>> Bountu + Mod Soul + Shouta & Familia
Old 2007-06-29, 19:15   Link #40
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Bring back teh Don !!!!