AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-13, 21:19   Link #7601
NeutralZero

though not that relevant to the plot, at the very least it shows us how much a girl likes Rito to be able to tell him even when he is in disguise...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 00:15   Link #7602
zibi88

Well chapter 57 kinda showed how good kotegawa knows rito now and can tell that its rito even if he is disguised the same goes for mea who can tell by smell

but maybe this chapter was a small development for mikado as she is prising him soo much and from all students she called rito... I guess if she learned of the harem plan she would be the one to teach rito few things (like in TLR beach chapter where she wanted rito to get used to skin contact and made oshizu put sunoil on her body)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 05:27   Link #7603
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well chapter 57 kinda showed how good kotegawa knows rito now and can tell that its rito even if he is disguised the same goes for mea who can tell by smell

but maybe this chapter was a small development for mikado as she is prising him soo much and from all students she called rito... I guess if she learned of the harem plan she would be the one to teach rito few things (like in TLR beach chapter where she wanted rito to get used to skin contact and made oshizu put sunoil on her body)
Not one bit. Mikado chose Rito because he's the only male on campus who knows Mikado is an alien thus has access to something like this. Ask a normal kid hey i'll give u the ability to be the principal for the day and almost all those kids will freak out.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 06:33   Link #7604
theultimates12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Not one bit. Mikado chose Rito because he's the only male on campus who knows Mikado is an alien thus has access to something like this. Ask a normal kid hey i'll give u the ability to be the principal for the day and almost all those kids will freak out.
She could have asked Ren.
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 07:17   Link #7605
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimates12 View Post
She could have asked Ren.
He totally wouldn't do it though, principal scarred him for life
Old 2015-07-14, 07:27   Link #7606
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
He totally wouldn't do it though, principal scarred him for life
bingo plus and just as importantly he doesnt have the personality.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 11:56   Link #7607
SeaDam

Quote:
bingo plus and just as importantly he doesnt have the personality.
The person didn't need to be male. She could have asked any of the girls.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:40   Link #7608
zibi88

Quote:
The suit changes voice too so girls could do this too... mikado could make yami do this as she is the main couse while the orginal one is not here

Yet of all people mikado choiced Rito becouse she knows how he is and trusts him (well some chapters ago celine was sucking her breats and mikado even asked Rito if he wants to join in ) and he trusts mikado to the point he leaves celine with her all day. I just wait for the moment when mikado learns about the harem plan and what will she do.
Old 2015-07-14, 15:16   Link #7609
The Green One

What girl would want to wear a skin to look like the perverted principal? Just the mere thought of being inside him would provoke a feeling of filth that couldn't be cleansed even if they lit themselves on fire.

Though Mikado does trust Rito too.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 20:06   Link #7610
theultimates12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
What girl would want to wear a skin to look like the perverted principal? Just the mere thought of being inside him would provoke a feeling of filth that couldn't be cleansed even if they lit themselves on fire.
Lala probably would agree to do it. Mea as well. Though, I doubt those two would be able to pretend to be the principal.
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 11:54   Link #7611
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Turns out there's yet another chapter this month in Jump SQ crown. Only 4 pages though, but it's a Mikan chapter so that's worth a lot more.
Old 2015-07-23, 16:33   Link #7612
Qikz

I've been reading this recently coloured (glorious) and I'm up to volume 11 now. I know for now there's only 13 volumes so I'm kinda scared of catching up as I'll run out of TLR to read haha.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 04:59   Link #7613
Freeter
beyond

Spoilers are out. More Kyoko

And in other news, Yabuki got remarried. Hope this one works out for him and his daughter.
Old 2015-08-01, 09:40   Link #7614
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hell yes! Kyouko!

And look at the article below this one. Yabuki has found a new way to get past the censorship.
Old 2015-08-01, 09:48   Link #7615
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
And in other news, Yabuki got remarried.
inb4 he makes a new character after his new wife or Haruna getting a makeover to make it look like her

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 12:26   Link #7616
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
inb4 he makes a new character after his new wife or Haruna getting a makeover to make it look like her
Haruna was never based on his wife. That was all her trying to screw him over given interviews before that even happened stated he didn't have that much input on her creation as she was more of Hasemi's character.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 14:20   Link #7617
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Question guys.

Which bangaihen was the one that had Nemesis and Momo involving plants shooting fluids?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 03:20   Link #7618
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Question guys.

Which bangaihen was the one that had Nemesis and Momo involving plants shooting fluids?
The 14th one.
Old 2015-08-02, 03:52   Link #7619
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I guess this is a reminder that Kyouko is part of the Harem Plan. No problems there, I personally like Kyouko, especially in her megane look. She reminds me of Sinon in that particular style.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 06:24   Link #7620
zibi88

but its funny that Kyoko said that she will support Run and she herself started to want to get closer to Rito kinda like Lala-Haruna thing works

But still why do the other girls have to screwe up everything xD the more momo wants to help the more dmg she does to the situation. (well this applys to other girls too not only momo)

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen