AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-15, 22:40   Link #61
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Otaku View Post
It could be kabuto seeing how clearly you made the evidence, but he could still be stuck in the inazami or it could have been someone else. Theres always some sort of plot twist.
whether it's him or not, we will definitely see kabuto in the story eventually after being redeemed through izanami. this would be the perfect time to do that by saving sasuke and being an honest good guy for once. especially since it was itachi who changed him and now instead of wanting to kill and research sasuke, he wants to save him
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 06:54   Link #62
Avaricia
My Lord

No one posted it so I'm gonna post it. Credits to KOL or the artist in deviant art

Spoiler for Future:
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 12:25   Link #63
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Doubt it's kabuto. Karin should know Kabuto's chakra?
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 13:10   Link #64
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This is probably just a rumor (I found it on another forum). But whats your opinion?

Quote:
A rumor / leak I found
An employee of Kishimoto

-He said that his source is very reliable.
His English is a little shady.

-According to him, Naruto is Rikudou Sennin himself not his
reincarnation, but with two souls.

-Naruto's KMC/Bijuu was the first step of awakening Rikudou's soul and powers.

-Oh by the way, he also said something very interesting about Sasuke, Itachi and Zetsu; and also (Madara becoming a Jinjuriki as well).

-He also said that Kishi is trying to make few changes in his original Naruto final look. Get ready to see Naruto with long hair and some crazy staff and big scroll and cape and more

-Also, one of Rikudo Sennin's summoning was the toad sage (The toad that makes prophecy). It also has something that belongs to Rikudo Sennin that it will give to Naruto when he is ready

-Madara will soon use his new weapons against the alliance forces and Naruto. Get ready to see Rinnegan+Sharingan+Jinjuriki Six Paths.

-Naruto's new powers will be so out of this world when he faces Madara's Six Paths.

-Tobirama is faster than Minato with FTG tech. I don't know how is that possible.

-Something about the long hair Madara will soon be shown. I don't understand that one.

- I forgot to say this very important hint about Madara's teleportation. According to my source, Zetsu is the main key for his Time/Space Jutsu. Just like Minato, Madara needs something to guide him of his exit/entrance. In other word, the way Madara knows where to find and appears to someone is through Zetsu. This information will soon be revealed

-It will give us more info on Itachi and the Uchiha and Madara

-Naruto power is recognized to be stronger than all the previous Hokage including the 4th

-Obito's story about the two sons of Rikudo Sennin isn't completly true. According to my source, there were three decendants of Rikudo. Uzumaki (first born and true decendant. (a girl) before Rikudo became Juubi), Uchiha (second born (a boy) after Rikudo became Juubi host), Senju (third child (a boy) after Rikudo became Juubi host). ..

-Sasuke and Itachi are Madara's brother Izuna's descendent. ?

It seems true , comments ?
Old 2014-02-17, 13:20   Link #65
itachi-san314

^that sounds fishy at best.

I did however read an interesting thought about this possible new character. in the flashback where hashirama 'killed' madara, right afterward hashirama is alerted by someone's presence and looks up at a noise but nobody is there. this mystery character might be the same person
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 23:37   Link #66
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
This is probably just a rumor (I found it on another forum). But whats your opinion?
I am very skeptical about those spoilers. I can see some parts of them being true but I'm not going to believe anything just yet.
Old 2014-02-18, 05:32   Link #67
HasuMasu
*Artist

Ofcourse it's dubious, but I actually like it.
Old 2014-02-18, 09:41   Link #68
GDB

I lost any level of feigned confidence in the "spoiler" when it said the source was an employee of Kishimoto. Then this random Naruto is the Sage of Six paths thing... yeah, that's 100% taken from Pandora Hearts. A lot of non-information, and then the fact that it says "stronger than all the previous Hokage, including the 4th"... as if the 4th were strong? The first is clearly the strongest.

Yeah, just total BS.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 22:15   Link #69
Hiking_Bear

The reason I don't believe that spoiler is because it contains as much plot development as about 10-20 Naruto chapters. I can tell you what will happen in the next chapter. We will see perhaps a closer view of the mysterious person's foot.
Old 2014-02-19, 02:15   Link #70
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
The reason I don't believe that spoiler is because it contains as much plot development as about 10-20 Naruto chapters. I can tell you what will happen in the next chapter. We will see perhaps a closer view of the mysterious person's foot.
To be fair, the next 10 or so chapters are already completed (ideally at least; Kishimoto should be 10 chapters or so ahead of his actual publication dates, but it is more likely he is only 5 or so), and the current storyline is undoubtedly already plotted out in some detail. So, an assistant could conceivably be able to reveal such information if it did exists, even if it is info that would be revealed over the next 10-20 chapters.

But it's undoubtedly completely and utterly fake.

That being said, new chapter thread is up. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote