Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-07-22, 23:33   Link #341
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
^ from this it looks like in the second interview they pretty much state Sasame is the main heroine. Barf.

Emiru was the director's favorite. The director hated Okada for killing her like that. LOL. But he lets her do whatever she wants because the idea sounded interesting.
*facepalm*

One simply doesn't just lets Okada do what she wants.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 12:49   Link #342
topboy
poor man

Why need new pilot for Emiru in Ep14? Isn't It autopilot in Ep13?
topboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 13:01   Link #343
MgMaster

Did they switch writers for this episode or what? This Emiru & Mahmu focused episode was pretty good. If only they'd be the main characters...Iwato x Raika moments aren't so bad either and I like their overall attitude & all but they just get so little attention that it's hard to care about them. Still,if developed more,even they'd make better MCs than Akashi & Sasame.

Quote:
I could care less about Akashi's love story angle, TBH. His Sasame Sasame is pretty similar to Amata's Mikono-san and that is a pretty terrible thing to be reminded of. I am curious about Tsugumi though and the way the kids were kneeling in the Sable ending with their eyes closed.

Oh yes...probably everyone will agree that the show's better when it doesn't focus on Akashi & Sasame. Sadly,the new opening show's exactly that I'm still surprised that Sasame wasn't protected by plot armor though,so I guess we should be thankful for that,heh.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 13:18   Link #344
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well there goes all the hope for a Argent destroyed Akashi gets Sable plot twist. Oh well at least Heito won't get into it anymore.
I think Heito is even the first character ever, who was not a major villian, I wanted to see dead oO.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 14:33   Link #345
ChampDream
Alive

that was a nice episode and it make you wonder why was Mahmu not the main character?
It was nice too see some Iwato x Raika too.
so is Heito still alive? because he will probably not going to like that Mahmu and Emiru became really close.
Old 2014-07-23, 17:55   Link #346
vieri32
Banned

I disagree with you, I think a great protagonist Akashi, denaus think the characters ridiculous and worthless men new news here

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1406022030
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 22:24   Link #347
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
They've been saying all along that Minashi and Sasame are unusually well-synchronized in their thoughts and feelings. If you believe that, then Minashi has simply been stating out loud what Sasame already thinks and feels. If you don't, then yes Minashi has been manipulating her.

Personally, I've been accepting what the show has told us about them, because we haven't seen any reason why Minashi would want to manipulate Sasame like that, and because it's not really playing fair with the audience if they're lying. However... just because it's not playing fair doesn't mean they wouldn't do it. I'll admit it's possible for them to pull something out of their rear ends and have Minashi be lying.
Well if he wants Sasame to stay with him "forever" then he's not going to be happy when Sasame and Akashi walks into the sunset. "Forever" can only happen if she's a LIM.

With the new OP, they've only been kissing off screen for 13 episodes.
Old 2014-07-24, 12:50   Link #348
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well if he wants Sasame to stay with him "forever" then he's not going to be happy when Sasame and Akashi walks into the sunset. "Forever" can only happen if she's a LIM.
I don't recall Minashi saying anything about staying with Sasame "forever" until after she'd been infected, after she'd decided on her own to become a LIM and after it was determined that she couldn't hold out until Akashi returned from his mission. I took it as more of a reassurance - "Don't worry, you won't be alone in this place you're going to." - than anything else. But I could be mistaken.

At this point, if Minashi really does have some kind of sinister ulterior motive, that would make him the most diabolical character in the entire show. He'd be as self-centered as Akashi and as pathological as Heito, but without showing any of it. He'd have to be so good at deceiving everyone that not even Sasame could see through it, even after their minds were linked through the Vess. It's not impossible, but taking him at face value is a much simpler alternative.

Meanwhile, my head is still spinning from the new, romance-gushing OP. My first thought was, "Am I still watching the same show as before?"
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 15:19   Link #349
cleo

That new OP might be indication that we've been through the darkest part, and now the 'healing' begins. There's even some slight hope that Emiru might be cured. I liked that there finally was some focus on Mahmu. I had hopes she'd remain as writer/narrator, but her linking with Emiru was nice. I know Heito is hated, but the way the series treats him irks me to no end though. Doc thinks he's no longer useable, so we simply forget about him?
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 20:52   Link #350
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post

Meanwhile, my head is still spinning from the new, romance-gushing OP. My first thought was, "Am I still watching the same show as before?"
They've been kissing for 13 episodes now. (*They should be getting a room by now.*) Just think of it as Akashi and Sasame are now "out of the closet".
Old 2014-07-28, 13:56   Link #351
Key Board
Carbon

Ep 15 is Tsugumi episode
quite a few revelations
I wonder how much Akashi's childhood memories are incorrect
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:22   Link #352
juve

Likely Akashi's memory was re written by Minashi and Sasame or maybe the crazy scientist. The poor girl has been trapped with that monster and in that realm for so long and while Minashi and Sasame obviously remember her never told anyone else. Especially Akashi who more than likely left her behind and then forgot.
I have to say Akashi is a really lame hero

When Tsugumi takes Akashi to her hide out you see many animals and even people's hand sticking out what look like cages, so definitely some experiments were done there and that is how that corpse came about.
juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:58   Link #353
erdii

whoever is the director of this series please do me a favor just please kill that protagonist, I can't stand it, I wanted to watch something to pass time, I have never been this angry about an anime this much. last time was Aquarion evol but at that time I was just pissed a bit and forgotten about it. how can I end this rage within me. at least in aquarion I hate Mikoto since the beginning but I made a dreadful mistake in this anime. just from seeing just one episode and an Op I hated Emiru and supported Sasame. I can't beleive I did that ( I wish I had a time machine go punch myself)

for protagonist I have just one thing to say him " just die already". I want to see him die, if possible the worst day. I don't think some excuses like how he doesn't remember can't save him anymore. I am watching this series for two reasons now

1. just want to see the useless protagonist, whose name I don't want to utter, die
2. to undo the unfair treatment I did towards Emiru( I think my brain must have rotten if I hated her just for one episode)

I am sorry for ranting my anger like that. especially fans of the people I mentioned above. there were many animes that made angry but among them this one made me angry most. I really thought Aquarion evol would be my highest well there will be always a better one (I hope the next series won't make destroy my computer as I need it )
Old 2014-07-28, 19:15   Link #354
jordantenney56

I like akashi despite his flaws hes a very flawed human and i honestly i could give a crap about emiru and sasame. Akashi for some reason couldnt remember tsugumi and minashi had something to do with it. It makes sense why she was irritated at akashi for not remembering her name but shes seems more pissed at sasame and minashi and to be honest i actually like tsugumi better than emiru or sasame. I feel more pity for her than sasame or emiru because the only thing that kept her company was the corpse.........
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:24   Link #355
juve

My reason for disliking Akashi is because he is very one track minded. It is always about Sasame Sasame. Not many heros act like they care only for one person and no one else matters. He also makes promises or declares stuff that he can not fulfill. He said in ep 12 that he would go and bring back Emiru and Heito but lo and behold he forgot completely what his mission was in ep 13. His Sasame Sasame is pretty much an Okada type hero like in the case of Amata or Kagura.

These heroes are so annoying because they seem to forget that other characters exist. Not everyone has to like Akashi similar to how people don't have to like Emiru or Sasame. I find Emiru more bearable and has some sort of personality and individualism to her. She is also a strong person who realizes her own faults and tries to fix them. It is like Akashi had said in the episode before she became necrometalized, she has qualities that are admirable. She also was more than willing to be Mahmu's friend and synchronized with her. She didn't dwell on boo hoo Akashi doesn't want me or reject Mahmu just cause she is not Akashi. If Emiru had done something like that I would have given up on the anime but she didn't. she progressed as a character but I can't say the same about Akashi apart from syncing with his brother, Akashi has not learned to sympathize with the other characters in the series. It is all about him and his own self-satisfaction.

So while Tsugumi has been in the realm for years, Akashi pretty much left Emiru and Heito behind as well and then forgot about them. So If Tsugumi is pissed off, then rightfully so. Akashi is not a reliable person.
Old 2014-07-28, 19:56   Link #356
jordantenney56

So juve who will akashi side with tsugumi or that creep minashi.
Old 2014-07-28, 20:04   Link #357
juve

well since Sasame is with Minashi he will side with Minashi and once they are back in the base he will remember everything about Tsugumi and cry some more and regret leaving Tsugumi again
Only this time she will be all out revenge.
Old 2014-07-28, 21:05   Link #358
jordantenney56

Considering minashi left him for dead and then decided to come back for him because of orders. I'd be let down if he did.He was being selfish when he went apeshit on the corpse. i have a feeling hes going to be more angry at minashi and considering tsugumi was left behind and akashi now knows the truth I'd be pretty pissed off right now.
PS. stupid auto correct spells sesame instead of sasame lol
Old 2014-07-28, 23:17   Link #359
vieri32
Banned

lamentable Akashi is a great protagonist, the guy had his memories erased and rewritten, it is broken and all he wanted was taken from him. what you want him to trust in the woman's brother who lied to him about the lemon, or Emiru did not you tell your state or necromal sasame and minashi your lies or the mad doctor.
the bandits are minashi and sasame mainly minashi fake wolf in sheep's clothing.
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 23:05   Link #360
AC-Phoenix
Detective

it would be pretty funny if Emiru started moving on her own again, totally suprising Mamorou, because she dislikes of Tsugumi not only as corpse master but also as Rival now

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, mecha