AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-12-12, 16:20   Link #61
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Catching up now: Am I just blind or has no one commented on our MC calling Camilla a bitch? "You spread my legs' "It's not like you need help for that"
ALso going by our little Dragon's reactions the demon king is either related to her, her father7mother or she herself.

As for the children and townspeople mocking Altea: Heads will roll.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2019-12-12 at 16:40.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-18, 16:35   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So, this ended. The beginning was promising but the series quickly sunk into the depths of mediocrity. It's hard to believe this is by the same author as Konosuba, the guy really improved a lot after that.
Old 2019-12-18, 22:20   Link #63
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the final fight between Animal Mask vs MAO and just turns into a quagmire Poor Shigure just cant save up any money

6/10 Ant is the true MVP
Old 2019-12-18, 22:50   Link #64
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I have nothing to say except that the ant apparently had a name.

Everything else was ... not good to put it mildly.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-19, 00:38   Link #65
Blueknight78

well while it indeed not was one of the best or really good comedy's i saw so far, overal it was average, the only thing which i really feel was funny and i will miss will be the "princess" butlocks", she was the only really funny thing.

the mc is a lot borderline creep and dangerous and not funny, which his overthetopmaniac furry lust, i really honestly feel bad for the dog guy he suffered a lot in the hands of the mc, but you without any doubtsd butlocks princess was the best and real good thing into this serie.

shigure is another character which i also do feel bad for her, because she is really the only "sane person" and really trying earn "some money" which the others just being the "annoying bloodsuckers destroying all the money she get and ending going back to being "poors" because they are too lazy and idiots.

It was interesting which in the end it not really turned in a sort of "generic comedy isekai harem" which already was interesting, but really the level of how creep and stupid is the mc aslong the vamp girl make many of the jokes don't work for me, the dragon loli which obvious must already be the "new demon king", while all her mystery was interesting the fact which most of the times she was just the ultra gluton character make her development really poor, i do feel they ended going in a different way than the manga because most what happened in the anime don't happened in manga (never happened or stll to early to happen), feel like they go in a different way than the manga.
i wil give it a 6.75 most because of the butlocks princes, shigure and the ant guy, they where really the only good characters here.
Old 2019-12-19, 01:19   Link #66
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote