Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-01-17, 22:46   Link #681
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
Guess what, in the last chapter Rui dropped the bomb and she ended her relationship with Natsuo.

Good job Sasuga, 214 chapters of forced drama in a loop and now we're back to square one with Hina.
Ehh Hina end seems unrealistic to me, though I don't really mind either Rui or Hina. This just feels like it's going to take one roundabout before he's back together with Rui for the ending. Meh.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-17, 22:57   Link #682
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
Guess what, in the last chapter Rui dropped the bomb and she ended her relationship with Natsuo.

Good job Sasuga, 214 chapters of forced drama in a loop and now we're back to square one with Hina.
Have you never heard of red herrings, or break-up-then-get-back-togethers? This means nothing. I’ll wait for what actually happens in the ending before calling what’s what.
Old 2019-01-17, 23:28   Link #683
Ichinotachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Have you never heard of red herrings, or break-up-then-get-back-togethers? This means nothing. I’ll wait for what actually happens in the ending before calling what’s what.
Have you ever read anything from Sasuga kei or at least thinking a bit once in a while (it wont hurt you) why everyone is tired of what Sasuga is doing here or you're still trying to jump to my throat at every opportunity after calling you out on DAL thread?

What's happening right now is only a reason to overextend the same drama that's been going on since chapters 100-ish to the most recent one, and yeah there were some advances from hina at least 3 times when she came back to Natsuo's side. Rui breaking up with him means that we're going back to the very beginning, just like we saw it happening on GE, which means this loop of drama was irrelevant.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 00:52   Link #684
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Wow, when I made that post I had no intention of it being an insult nor was I even thinking of anything that had gone on in the DAL thread. Clearly you’re the one who has a problem letting things go when you try to restart something from several days ago in a totally different thread.
And what is “every opportunity” supposed to mean? This is only the third or fourth time I’ve ever responded to any post made by you, and every one of those times except one was in the DAL thread in the same single exchange. (with the one other time being here) On top of that, you’re the one who jumped at me in that whole matter.

You really need to cool off if that short exchange is bothering you this much and for this long; this thing about me jumping at you is completely in your head. I have no intention of bringing up anything about or related to the DAL thread here or anywhere else. So how about you take a deep breath, calm down, and we try this again or just leave it be.
Old 2019-01-18, 02:17   Link #685
NeutralZero

You two better calm down other wise things might get ugly in this thread.
that aside
If they broke up mid fight, that would be ok but they broke up or she broke up with him after they reconcile with one another so what gives on Ruri's part?
Then again, just saw raws with moon runes on it and not the tranlation itself so they might give us a sort of reason or that would be for the next chapter to deal with.
Him hookinh with Serizawa after this might not be ok, so natsuo might as well go back with sensei and end it all (shipping goggles on)
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 03:33   Link #686
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
You two better calm down other wise things might get ugly in this thread.
You’re telling the wrong person to calm down. I have no intention of getting into anything with him regardless of how he responds next, same as before he came at me as I clearly stated.

Quote:
If they broke up mid fight, that would be ok but they broke up or she broke up with him after they reconcile with one another so what gives on Ruri's part?
Then again, just saw raws with moon runes on it and not the tranlation itself so they might give us a sort of reason or that would be for the next chapter to deal with.
Him hookinh with Serizawa after this might not be ok, so natsuo might as well go back with sensei and end it all (shipping goggles on)
Is the manga coming up on the ending? If so I’d say this was a red herring to throw us off. Like I said, I never hold any breakup as definitive unless it happens in the ending, specifically the last chapter. Anything earlier than that is usually a misdirect.
Old 2019-01-18, 04:17   Link #687
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
You’re telling the wrong person to calm down. I have no intention of getting into anything with him regardless of how he responds next, same as before he came at me as I clearly stated.

Is the manga coming up on the ending? If so I’d say this was a red herring to throw us off. Like I said, I never hold any breakup as definitive unless it happens in the ending, specifically the last chapter. Anything earlier than that is usually a misdirect.
The points raised by the person you mentioned is still valid though, you're applying the wrong tropes to the manga considering the author's earlier works. It's like you think this is shonen romance manga.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 04:33   Link #688
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
The points raised by the person you mentioned is still valid though, you're applying the wrong tropes to the manga considering the author's earlier works. It's like you think this is shonen romance manga.
I never said his points weren’t valid.
The last minute switch is not at all only in shounen romance manga. It’s used in much more that’s just that. There’s a reason I keep saying I wait for the last chapter to make the call.
Even if it did though, why can’t this author use it here? Just because the author did or didn’t use it before doesn’t mean it won’t be used here. It’s not limited to only one kind of story.

My ultimate point is that declaring Rui is out of the running and that the manga has gone in one big circle because of that is all way too early. The author can absolutely use a fake out if wanted. There’s nothing stopping that. We don’t know how this will end until it ends.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2019-01-18 at 04:44.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 08:44   Link #689
Ichinotachi

^Let me be clear about it shinji, I know your kind, you throw out posts attacking other people then move to playing the victim card, in a very short period of time you have done that 3 times already and I'm not the only one who saw that, after all I wasn't the one who called you out on DAL LN thead. That says a lot about you, anyways enough of that already.

Second, you still have no idea what is going on here which is why I asked you if you even read anything from Sasuga Kei or you're just talking without understanding the situation. Bones is right, you're applying the wrong tropes here and on top of that without knowing what's happening. Sasuga it's been doing the same on her works for a long time and ironically is very successful because these titles sell quite a bit, now why people who actually read this manga knows what's going on is because she's follwing the exact same pattern of Good Ending, in fact the last chapter of Domekanojo ends up with "Because I love you, the next story of Domestic na Kanojo" something that was never said before at the end of any arc, Hina is the girl that's going to end up with Natsuo just like Kurokawa ended with Seiji.
Old 2019-01-18, 09:52   Link #690
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

The fact that you’re continuing to make such long posts about it here instead of taking it to PM or something shows you’re the one on the attack with the need to look like the righteous one in the eyes of everyone else. Just look at how quickly the matter ended once you stopped attacking me in the DAL anime thread. Then you turn around and try to take more high ground with the “enough of that” line.
There’s certainly a lot more I’d like to say, but you’re clearly not being agreeable so there’s no point, PM or otherwise. I’m sorry you tried so hard to make out my post above into an attack on you.
Old 2019-01-18, 10:06   Link #691
Ichinotachi

Playing the victim, of course you're going to do that again, the matter didn't ended for anyone in both the LN thread when you got called out by another user or myself on the anime thread after you insisted on attacking everyone who was pointing out the obvious about the adaptation. Sad to see that you resort to such silly tactics without even trying to provide a good argument to the main point of the discussion, if you didn't realize that proves me right on both accounts, about your obvious agressive posts and about what's going in the manga, something that was pointed out not only by me but by other people and again, on both topics. If you want to talk about something you must read it at least, bones told you what is the problem and what's the context, same as I did and why most readers think the same here and outside this forum, please try at least to provide something meaningful to the discussion or don't if you don't have anything worth the time.

Time to use the ignore function I guess, since you don't have any plan on understanding your own problem which btw was mentioned even on your profile messages by another person, interesting.

Last edited by Ichinotachi; 2019-01-18 at 10:19.
Old 2019-01-18, 10:27   Link #692
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So after a little searching on the net I can’t find anything official about the manga ending soon, just some reader posts saying they can see it ending soon. I’d definitely hold off on saying Rui’s out of the running then. (thankfully, because if anybody I’m rooting for her over Hina) That’s how I manage not to be fooled again by a fakeout.

EDIT: A bit out of left field, but I just noticed after all this time, what’s the “nartsurui” tag supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be something like NatsuoxRui??
Old 2019-01-18, 21:48   Link #693
Johnny
Working the bags...

I doubt it will end since the anime is running now. They'll use that to milk the series out further...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-23, 09:38   Link #694
NeutralZero

With the raw released
They finnaly broken up
And still conflicted of the validity rui used here.
Hina natsu break up is understandable seeing they are both teacher and student then
But this one?
Are their relationship so toxic yet sweet that she warrant it for them tosplit ways?
Will have to wait for the translation but as far as the summary goes.
Her reason is kinda weak...
But horay for that guy with ruri in the states
Now he has chance to get her...
Natsu can either go old way(hina) or new one(serizawa) or someone new if he recovers here
Old 2019-01-23, 12:36   Link #695
wuhugm
Confused Shark

They broke up lel
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-23, 16:44   Link #696
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for 216 Summary:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-23, 19:56   Link #697
Ichinotachi

The way how she ended the relationship is such a cheap reason to push this in the story and how Natsuo was fine after all that made it even worse, Sasuga couldn't come up with anything better?

Now we have to wait for Hina to make a move.
Old 2019-01-23, 20:50   Link #698
NeutralZero

Well there's Hina but serizawa is also there
she's already like than even though Natus had a girlfriend
who knows what she'll do when she found out of their break up
Old 2019-01-24, 11:33   Link #699
Hokoga

Rui is probably going to get with that other guy as soon as he makes a move. It's might be her hidden reason for ending things with Natsuo. I hope that necklace doesn't get covered in the other guy's jizz at some point

IMO Rui the most decisive character in this series, so she might be the one to make the move on the other guy.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 23:29   Link #700
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Ah, I've finally catch up with the manga. At this point, I'm gonna post my perspective on this story. Even though I know full well that my viewpoint will be scrutinized with a great deal of ridicule for disagreeing with you, but I hope you guys can agree to disagree & take it with a grain of salt.

The way I see it, I genuinely think Natsuo & Hina would finally earn a good ending together in the end, plus supported with several events & points.

- Hina is his first love, as well as his inspiration to pursue a novelist career after graduation.
- His work has mostly centered around Hina.
- Hina actually loved Natsuo from the start since they first met on the rooftop, despite the nature of teacher-student position, whilst her relationship with Shuu was not going well & fell apart, when it was Shuu who kept her hanging for some time with the saying of "divorce was on the way".
- She bought the marriage proposal ring with Natsuo's & her name initials engraved on it, which indicated that they & Sasuga are playing the long game should dramas standing in their way. Even now, she's still keeping the ring & the other ring he bought for her & still cherishing it.
- When the scandal arise about her relationship with Natsuo (was caught on camera), Hina prepared to face the consequences & sacrificed her career for Natsuo's sake. She loves him so much that she begged the principal not to make that scandal public instead of lying to the teeth just to save herself. This was Hina's real reason to prematurely break up the relationship with Natsuo on a whim, but she yet to tell him the truth & Natsuo has yet to find out why it abruptly ended on a whim.
- Then, there comes the psycho stalker incident. Just as that creep was about to stab Hina, Natsuo rushed in to take the stab & kicked him instead out with intuition, while he was in an approx vicinity from her location.
- It was that very event that Hina decided to dedicate her life to support him by his side, after when Natsuo survived the stab & blood loss.
- Not to mention, even her mom decided to give a green light for Natsuo x Hina end when the time comes, ever since she noticed something a couple would normally do between them instead of what siblings usually do. It's like they both are fated to be together for the rest of the life. It was also a big red flag for Rui when she overheard that in the hospital, and that Rui's relationship with Natsuo was slowly failing.

I think Rui broke up with Natsuo is for the better for both of them. Because she come to realize that her relationship with him has yield little to bring out the best of Natsuo. When something serious like that stalker incident, she was dumbstruck & couldn't do anything for him. That was where she come to a realization that she's not the right partner for him for a long-lasting relationship, after 100 chapters.

After I went through 4chan, reddit & other blogs & forums, I got an impression that this story is literally a litmus test for a reader's take on love life & relationship. Some prefer the romantic path, others prefer the "true love".
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance