AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-04, 03:27   Link #11821
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Wonder what the author will say in the conference. I personally only hope he doesn’t say something about this new series is a retcon of the main universe. Just as osman, I also hope we’ll see a continuation of the main universe at some point.
I also wonder why he decided to create another universe. Making an alternate universe isn’t always well-received (google World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor). Is he jumping on the isekai bandwagon? Or he’s creating a situation like Yosuga no sora and amagami, where there are several routes?
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 10:22   Link #11822
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think it's a retcon of the original series. I think it's just an alternate timeline from that of the original series.

And "Michelia" means "Snow Princess of the Frozen Wave", by the way, just like how "Silvfrau" means "Wind Princess of the Silver Flash" if you guys recall. So "Michelia" in the title is the Ice Vanadis' title as a Vanadis.

Edit: I think it'd be better to only talk about the Madan no Ou to Vanadis series in this thread and make another thread for the Madan no Ou to Michelia series. What say the rest of you guys?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-09-04 at 11:00.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 12:33   Link #11823
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Edit: I think it'd be better to only talk about the Madan no Ou to Vanadis series in this thread and make another thread for the Madan no Ou to Michelia series. What say the rest of you guys?
I say it's an excellent idea.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 14:20   Link #11824
Chingaruna517

I'm double to that. Judging by what we've read very recently...Greast definitely had it coming and paid for his life for it. It's quite a surprise to see that its the minor former Brunish convict that ended Greast's terror instead of Elen, Tigre or even anybody else. Banana Sausages! Would've been amazing if he is obliterated by Tigre and Elen's I should've expecting the Tornado Arrow here...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-09-05 at 10:53.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 14:28   Link #11825
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I'm glad he died the way he did. Kind of wished for Elen or Tigre to have been the one to kill him, but the way he actually died is great too. Really shows you that, indeed, what goes around comes around and that karma is truly a b*tch. He died to one of the very same execution tools he used himself to brutally kill people. Serves him right.

And I also like how Greast died despite Valentina not wanting him to die as it would throw a monkey-wrench in her plans (so to say). She had said that his death would be disadvantageous to her plans since she needed the chaos he was going to cause in Brune to help the stuff she was going to do in Zhcted. Although she still manages to somewhat pull off her own plan, which means that Greast's death didn't throw off her plans that much.
Old 2018-09-04, 23:59   Link #11826
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Still, we can see why Valentina can't do anything as she want when Sasha is still alive. Sasha is the only Vanadis that can read and counter her plot. If Sasha was still alive, Tina may got more problem since getting rid of her is a top priority.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 03:38   Link #11827
Rejectors

I'm wondering if there a new villain instead of Valentina being the main antagonist again in the final.

I hope the author doesn't make the same storyline. Therefore, I want to see more new characters introduced by him.
Old 2018-09-05, 09:30   Link #11828
AndySimpson96

Yey, we're getting V14 now. Also has the new thread for Michelia gone live?
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 10:04   Link #11829
AP24

Just realized Vol 13 Ch 4 is done. Finally that scene is translated. Looking forward to see the scene in Vol 15 translated.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 10:46   Link #11830
Chingaruna517

@Rejectors To answer your question, the new timeline is an alternative version to the original timeline, so expect some recurring characters back and play a different role in the alternative timeline, which of course including Tina as well. In regards of the major villain for the Michelia Timeline, only time will tell when the story show us the direction. The last thing we're going to see is when Milista(you know the rookie Vanadis who replaced Tina from the Original Timeline?) play Tina's role instead, even though it's unlikely possible.

Back to the original timeline, yes Tina would have to deal with the sicked Sasha if the former survives her own ordeal. Then again though, it's not hard for Tina to actually dispose Sasha considering her health issues and attempt to place the new one that favors the Void Vanadis herself instead. Anyhow, even with Greast's death, Tina may or may not have the information she needed to make her move and manipulate Ruslan for her own agenda. Then then again, I doubt even Tina would give a rat a$$ about Greast anyway since he is going to meet his demise one way or another...
Old 2018-09-05, 10:47   Link #11831
AndySimpson96

What scene in 15?
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 11:08   Link #11832
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@AP24: Chapter 4 and the Epilogue are both done.

@Rejectors: As Chingaruna said, the Michelia series features an alternate timeline. Tigre and Elen are both in it, of course, but the story is different. For one thing, Tigre and the Ice/Snow Vanadis are childhood friends this time and are already in love. This is already different from the original timeline.

@AndySimpson: I think he's referring to when Tigre and Titta have sex, though I'm not sure since it's been a while since I read spoilers.
Old 2018-09-05, 13:01   Link #11833
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
What scene in 15?
Maybe Elen and Lim's bitter reunion with Fine? Or the initial stages that igniting Zhcted Civil War? Or even Tigre and the Vanadises' battle against Drekavac and his dragons? Either way, I'm more curious to see a meeting between Tigre and Fine from Volume 16 since he is by the way the only person who actually humbles Fine, albeit not defeating her.

@DragonOsman Nah, I think the Volume 15 is about events that paving the way to the prelude of Zhcted Civil War, if I'm not mistaken.
Old 2018-09-05, 13:57   Link #11834
AP24

There are two scenes in Vol 15 that I want to see translated. Regin's confession to Tigre, and the night where Tigre and Titta have sex.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 14:03   Link #11835
Estzero1

Ah I see, a man of culture as well .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 14:39   Link #11836
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So I haven’t had time to read much into this series.........exactly how many of the girls did Tigre do it with? All I know for sure are Arlen and Titta.
Old 2018-09-05, 16:35   Link #11837
Chingaruna517

@Shinji103 You mean Elen and Titta? Well, for the record , only 2. But are we even talk about Tigre's bed skills with women when half of the entire story of Volume 15 pretty much talk about the prelude to Zhcted Civil War, especially after the deaths of Viktor and Ilda that triggered the war. Not to mention the sinister collaboration between Tina and Fine that causing the nobles distrust against each other that made the chaos in Zhcted even worse?
Old 2018-09-05, 18:54   Link #11838
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Only two? I thought I heard in passing that he did it with a number of his harem.
Old 2018-09-06, 09:10   Link #11839
LeftSeven
2D artist

yes he did it only with vanadis he got intimated with but offscreened.
Old 2018-09-06, 19:49   Link #11840
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, he may have done it with the others later. Only the ones with Elen and Titta are confirmed as far as I know, though. But it's definitely a True Harem, and he has a total of 8 women. He marries Regin and takes 7 concubines (the concubines are Elen, Lim, Mila, Sofy, Liza (Elizavetta), Olga and Titta). He has a son with Elen, but we don't know if he has any children with any of the others.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)