Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 23:31   Link #261
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Lin is confirmed a hot chik. yah!
Old 2012-06-18, 07:06   Link #262
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

At last it was confirmed that she was a girl.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:23   Link #263
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
^ I knew that... shame on those who thought otherwise. (Thank goodness Lin's a chick)
The manga itself already pointed this out, not sure why anyone would say otherwise.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:56   Link #264
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

^ Well, I had my doubts at first and you know how trollers from other sites are... trollers will always be trollers D:

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 15:01   Link #265
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

I think it was due Lin's alibi that many of us weren't to sure about her gender.

And it was in vol-14 that she reveals herself as a companion of the previous Maian the Brave.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 17:14   Link #266
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

No guy should have legs as thin as Lin does. Her gender became horribly aparrant during the meeting with the goddess. Those facial expressions they made at each other were of that ancient variety known to women.
Another observation:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-18, 18:23   Link #267
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Another observation:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-18, 19:15   Link #268
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

^ I believe it's chapter 70

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 19:56   Link #269
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
No guy should have legs as thin as Lin does. Her gender became horribly aparrant during the meeting with the goddess. Those facial expressions they made at each other were of that ancient variety known to women.
Another observation:
Spoiler:
But she is too late again, Felix loved Felicia already and even they had a child (but Felix don't know that) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
The manga itself already pointed this out, not sure why anyone would say otherwise.
There are still some point make we not sure yet. For the first picture of Lin, how many readers think this is a hot chick?
Spoiler for size:

And she also said she made many men cry in jealous because her "beauty". It's mean Lin tried to go around as a "handsome" man rather a girl. And there are so many traps in manga/manwha already.

Last edited by Panzerklein; 2012-06-18 at 20:07.
Panzerklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 20:20   Link #270
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah I see, I see it now... Thank you.

I took a reeeeaaaally long break from it so I'm just now catching up... Although, I'd rather Lyna to come back more than any of the others... She was my favorite. ...
Old 2012-06-18, 20:53   Link #271
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
But she is too late again, Felix loved Felicia already and even they had a child (but Felix don't know that) .

There are still some point make we not sure yet. For the first picture of Lin, how many readers think this is a hot chick?
Spoiler for size:

And she also said she made many men cry in jealous because her "beauty". It's mean Lin tried to go around as a "handsome" man rather a girl. And there are so many traps in manga/manwha already.
There were hints before she revealed her body. In that one chapter where Lin had a flashback about the original Maian the Brave, her confession of love should have given it away.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 21:53   Link #272
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Was there speculation already as to the identity of the young dancer woman who's with the brother and his wife and child?
Old 2012-06-18, 22:02   Link #273
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Sorry for being slow but when did felicia have felix's kid? Was it that one who kept showing up with the babysitter. Also, how old is felix now?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 22:07   Link #274
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Was there speculation already as to the identity of the young dancer woman who's with the brother and his wife and child?
Another half of Felicia, atm my guess is Felicia somehow spilt into different people, one being with the bad guy and this dancer being another.
Most obvious way of looking at it is good/evil sides but since that's a obvious theory it's one you can doubt as much as you'd think it being possible.
The nature of a basica theory, you should doubt it as much as you'd think of it as happening.

Lin's gender wasn't really in question, everyone could have had some doubts but her being female was way over the 50% mark.
Old 2012-06-18, 22:15   Link #275
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Sorry for being slow but when did felicia have felix's kid? Was it that one who kept showing up with the babysitter. Also, how old is felix now?
Try reading chapter 55 again and you'll see that the two of them did it. Yeah, it was implied that it was Felicia and Felix child.
Old 2012-06-18, 22:41   Link #276
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Another half of Felicia, atm my guess is Felicia somehow spilt into different people, one being with the bad guy and this dancer being another.
Most obvious way of looking at it is good/evil sides but since that's a obvious theory it's one you can doubt as much as you'd think it being possible.
The nature of a basica theory, you should doubt it as much as you'd think of it as happening.

Lin's gender wasn't really in question, everyone could have had some doubts but her being female was way over the 50% mark.
I thought as much.

I just didn't want to suddenly blurt out something like that without knowing the status quo...

I'll say that 'Loretta' is the fragment of Felicia that is Shurian or has her softer emotions. If Diha actually turned her loose into the word, ...I hope that Felix Sr will rage like nothing else on him. All of this just so he could make Felicia his, going so far as to arrange to have Felicia's son by another man (Felix) to be raised under his watchful eye...yeeaaaaah, you're going down - PAINFULLY.

Although, I can't find fault with Lans as well - he's pretty awesome. And I love his reasoning for accepting Loretta as a travel companion. As long as he doesn't make a move on her, it's all good. ^_^;

Last edited by Tempest35; 2012-06-19 at 06:16.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 00:08   Link #277
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
There were hints before she revealed her body. In that one chapter where Lin had a flashback about the original Maian the Brave, her confession of love should have given it away.
I pointed that hint before, but since it is 1100 years ago, she may be died already and reborned as a man too.

Quote:
That dancer is another half (light) Felicia. That hint can be easily to nocticed since Felix's brother said she is very similiar to someone and then said about Felicia. Also, that dancer is very interested since she heard "Felix" name but don't know actually who is he, and she only remember she had a child and was take by nothern men. Final hint is a child that Diha give him to Irine to rise him.
Old 2012-06-19, 02:04   Link #278
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I wonder how the parties will react upon finding out about the child's parentage. Also, so much ntr for felix
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 07:55   Link #279
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Sooo happy finally new chapters
Old 2012-06-19, 23:35   Link #280
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
I wonder how the parties will react upon finding out about the child's parentage. Also, so much ntr for felix
Well, look on the bright side- in there's one consistency to IDY, it's that he just does one round of NTR-level storyline, and then doesn't do it again, usually getting back to the main storyline

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, ecchi, fantasy, manhwa, romance, shounen, tragedy