AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-18, 01:59   Link #4461
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I bet you want MORE, right?

*at background, Fate squeals in pleasure when Nanoha & Hayate tickle her waist*

Or maybe not.
Actually, after this latest scene, we really want MOAR PLEAZE

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Let me see.....
  • Aura being dangerous? Check.
  • Aura being seductive? Check.
  • Aura being cute? Check.
  • Aura being strong? Check.
  • Aura being HAWT? CHECK!!!!

*Feng Huang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*
In short, the perfect Woman

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
That explain things... Was that manga translated or something?
X Astray is licensed, should be able to buy translated manga of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
As for the Necrons, I think Lowe is the main guy here... His OCs are sloooowly getting there.
Kha's still got the reins on Crosys though, so you should ask him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
You're dangerous, USB... creating such an... attractive... phenomenon...
Yes, incredibly hot and attractive...

*runs again*

--------------

Heads up, probably might not reply much the remainder of the week, going to LASIK (aka Laser) surgery in an hour to get my eyes fixed. Probably have to take it easy on logging online during the next few days

I dread the BackLog....

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-18, 02:14   Link #4462
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Oh yes I enjoyed! Everybody seems to avoid Yui's glomps. And... What's up with Shari and Caro?
What do you mean? Don't you see the StrikerS Nano 4koma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If Koji and Yui's "Eeeh?" is as good as Mary's OMGWTFNXFBBQ reaction in episode 15, THAT would be full of WIN Lotsa introductions here though but the interactions more than made up for it... especially SONIC MOVE!!!!

Signum and Maren meeting to settle an old score? YES, MORE PLEASE
Just a friendly talk...about the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
The madness continues! I hope Rein-chan has a photo of Koji on her desk. This is gonna be soooo fun once Sakura gets ideas on stalking him!

I see that dere-Caro has appeared. Which means, LOOK OUT FOR DOJIRIKKO GINGA!!!

(ducks)
Oops, forgot to include Ginga
Well, she must be lost somewhere in the forest
Old 2007-07-18, 02:21   Link #4463
KBTKaiser

@SaintX

Like Lowe suggested, Maouko can awaken almost any male's instinctual sex drive, save those who really are an Iron Fortress, like Brevis.

@Thread

Well, back in the states now...but it's gonna be a bit before I can put up part D for the brothers. I had a brainstorm on the flight that can end up a bit on the hax side if I don't regulate it.
Old 2007-07-18, 02:27   Link #4464
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
In short, the perfect Woman

*runs*
Quote:
You're dangerous, USB... creating such an... attractive... phenomenon...
Quote:
Yes, incredibly hot and attractive...

*runs again*
1: true, true.

*runs*

2 & 3: wait. I don't want Freya and Frieda to be left out. They must have the same share as Aura.

Who hereby votes for "Takeru's gonna have hot-twin-sisters-and-meganekko-yanmama-combo for himself & doesn't even care"?

*runs*

Quote:
Actually, after this latest scene, we really want MOAR PLEAZE

Well, it's fortunate to know Ginga wasn't the victim.

Quote:
Heads up, probably might not reply much the remainder of the week, going to LASIK (aka Laser) surgery in an hour to get my eyes fixed. Probably have to take it easy on logging online during the next few days

I dread the BackLog....

Hope you will survive the ordeal

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-18 at 02:30. Reason: repairing quotes
Old 2007-07-18, 02:30   Link #4465
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:

I dread the BackLog....
You take care of yourself ok. I don't want to hear you reporting that you pushed your eyes to much and you vision got worse. ><

Yes the backlogs are evil but not unconquerable^^

Last edited by Ratler; 2007-07-18 at 03:03.
Old 2007-07-18, 04:24   Link #4466
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
To me, fire's more ironic than fitting, seeing as how dragons are feared for their fire - and you know what they say - fight fire with fire.
I like that concept.

Quote:
And Lindy DOES like matchmaking - why do you think she likes Kha-chan so much? However, Lindy realizes two important things. 1: spying on the people you're trying to set up is counterproductive. 2: the key to matchmaking is to make it seem completely natural - and you WILL hear this again.
Can't wait!

Quote:
And I'm surprised! I thought that I was the only one who paid attention around here.
You'll be surprised by how much I know already. But I don't think I should divulge them for the privacy of our fellow forumers.

Quote:
And Arcas just might take you up on your offer - depending upon the spell.
Wait for the spell list. (Do you think an Arrow Over Ray Storm would be nice?)

Quote:
Quite hard to make a coherent image based on these random snippets. Only thing I'm certain of is... Poor Zafira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Interesting...but it's too random to make up clearly.
Quote:
Let's see...Can't really make out what's going on, but LOL at Poor Ol "Shafira"

Someone call Kaempfer! That puppy needs more lines!
I guess Hayate and Rein's lines worked better than expected. And Zafira as well. I'm working on it. I just need the serious part as well as perfecting THAT part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
And I've finally gotten a rough idea on how to jump-start AFTER Saga. There are major changes from what I originally planned, but I've got some basic idea roughly. It won't be long. :3
I can't wait to see that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've just completed the military Clyde's military history, or at least as much as I could with my current level of imagination

I'll be posting Lindy's and Leti's profiles later... For anyone who's Interested, I've used informations on their VA to feel in some intel gaps like date of birth

Spoiler for size:

CF2... C2F,

Anyway, as I've mentioned, I'm changing his device's name to Cortana, to fit the image of the legendary swords in the "Song of Rolands".

Could anyone also help me see if I've gotten the military terms correct? I'm still not very good with that... As well as if anything I've said clashes with this world you all have created.

P.S - I took his birthday from his VA, who I found out is the same VA for Alucard !
Finally, here Chaos? Welcome!
Interesting profile you have there. And the CF2 => C2F part is quite brilliant.
If you need any assistance, I'll be willing to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Unison idea was there since I decided to add AO's humanoid form, and that was from the moment Kha called AO "she" (I had always used "it" before that).
I see. Well, it won't really matter with my plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
*Opens the door and peeks around the conner just to find everyone staring at him, then is shoved into the room followed by the door closing.* ... Ano hi everyone...

Yes I am actually still among the living, I have not died.... yet. Well to be honest once i fell behind in here I became afraid to come back because you all move so fast that I even lost count of the number of backlog pages ><

"back on to topic"

Right now I REALLY hate the cannon. i thought they had messed me up with ep 15 because i needed to rewrite a good deal of Alex's story, after learning that AV Unison devices where Completely self sufficient and did not direct draw from their masters. But No that wasn't enough now ep 16 has gone and screwed that up even further >< So I guess the good new (or bad depending on how you take it) you all should see a bit more of me because i have to rewrite a good chuck of Alex's story ><
O and as was mentioned a while back, even though I have not been on the OC thread much I have been writing a bit. Right now i have anywhere from 3-5 stories that are WIP. I would post them in chapters like so many of you do but... I am not as skilled a writer as most of you and have no real clue where would be a good place to end a chapter and where to start the next >< But I think I will try with one of my more recent projects.
Finally here, Ratler? Welcome back!
And I symphatize with your problems. It looks like canon doesn't help everyone after all. Good luck anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing our SS+ ranked couple again.

Quote:
I bet you want MORE, right?

*at background, Fate squeals in pleasure when Nanoha & Hayate tickle her waist*
As long as we're not caught.

Quote:
Let me see.....
  • Aura being dangerous? Check.
  • Aura being seductive? Check.
  • Aura being cute? Check.
  • Aura being strong? Check.
  • Aura being HAWT? CHECK!!!!

*Feng Huang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*
Where's being dere-dere?

Quote:
In general: more powerful than standard combat modes, but not as powerful as Sovereign.
Good to know.

Quote:

I dread the BackLog....
Aww hell. Be careful with that, man. That's quite risky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
What do you mean? Don't you see the StrikerS Nano 4koma?
Yes, I do read them. But I never expected them to appear here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
@SaintX

Like Lowe suggested, Maouko can awaken almost any male's instinctual sex drive, save those who really are an Iron Fortress, like Brevis.
Or Aurion. but that's beside the point.

Cressida: At least he knows how to flirt!
Brevis: ........

Quote:
Well, back in the states now...but it's gonna be a bit before I can put up part D for the brothers. I had a brainstorm on the flight that can end up a bit on the hax side if I don't regulate it.
I don't want to see them getting more powerful than the Nakajima's alright?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-18, 04:46   Link #4467
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I don't want to see them getting more powerful than the Nakajima's alright?
If we take SubaruxAshton combo into consideration it'd be hard to surpass them, at least in the amount of raw power

BTW @SaintX: did you finish the description of Anti-Magic principles yet? Are we going to come to the final conclusion regarding AT powers? (it's not urgent though, just a small reminder )
Old 2007-07-18, 05:00   Link #4468
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
As long as we're not caught.

Where's being dere-dere?

Aww hell. Be careful with that, man. That's quite risky.
1: indeed and that's what's going to happen to Chro- Cinderella in that chapter.

2: aw, hell. I forgot that part. And tsun-tsun is fine, too.

*runs*

3: *nods in agreement*

===============================

With due respect, I'd like to inform you all that once The Gemini Sisters' first of two arcs (YES! MORE TWINS ACTION! ) is done, I'll then proceed with Aces of Free Sky (the one with the triplets, Swallow 7 & El Cid 1, remember?). Of course, Diary of a Windtalkers will also be updated periodically.

Which brings us to this question:
Suppose that Takeru gets the chance to meet Aura & Freya again (assuming everything ends in Arc 1) how do you want to see it happen?
Old 2007-07-18, 05:35   Link #4469
KBTKaiser

Say, USB, whatever happened to the bar gathering?
Old 2007-07-18, 05:36   Link #4470
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Say, USB, whatever happened to the bar gathering?
err... which bar gathering?
Old 2007-07-18, 05:59   Link #4471
An Hero in Disguise
Human

I'm so frustrated at the inability to write anything serious before canon plot develops I hope next episode will provide some possibilities at last, I'm running out of profiles to update
Old 2007-07-18, 06:07   Link #4472
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I always wondered, Kha, are you seriously going to write something like that, or are you just messing with us?

As for the Necrons, I think Lowe is the main guy here... His OCs are sloooowly getting there.
1. I smell a challenge...

Yes it's already planned out and more stuff keeps getting added as I push h4xx to new heights BUT! It's so long I'm keeping it till when I return to Perth this Fri, since I'm busy with baito until Thursday.

In the mean time, savor whatever's sanity this place has left...

2. Uh... Nope I've been taking my own sweet time. Got derailed and so we're stuck at the day before Necron Emergence Day.

However, the entire StrikerS timeline has been planned out, and you can see the rough distribution of time on my #2 post. I'm tracking the scenarios there.

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

When NanoHammer 40K: Dawn of War was first released by Erio, we were introduced to the 3 forces of the TSAB, as well as the Saint Church Knights' Circle and the secretive Regional Guard, who were up against Scagletti's forces and the Imperial Velka Army. Now, with the new expansion, Dark Crusade, there are more units for all sides, and new factions are introduced!

Let's begin with the new faction: Saint Church's Knight-sisters who belong to the Daughters of the Emperor Saint Alexei Convent!
Spoiler for Saint Alexei Convent:
There's a little hint as to why Kha was attracted to Alicia in there.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-07-18 at 10:30.
Old 2007-07-18, 06:08   Link #4473
KBTKaiser

Quote:
err... which bar gathering?
The gathering of OCs at Fuji's, written back in June.
Old 2007-07-18, 07:09   Link #4474
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
*jealousy aura*
That sounds like fun.
It is fun! Especially the big battle between my faction of fire, phoenix, and the faction of water, Leviathan (or as we called them: The water rats). We were across the fields Braveheart style, and we, being a faction of honor and courage, made the first move. First walking slowly, then breaking into a run weapons drawn while shouting "FOR PHOENIX!" at the top of our lungs as we crashed into the enemy.

Total epicness, and I was part of it.

Quote:
Spoiler for Some lines:

Hopefully, this would do while I fix the defective parts and add some more details.
That tells me... absolutely nothing. And yet it makes me incredibly curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
How much time is currently allotted for Leryk? I might need to borrow the Aces, the 21st, and some Rogues to spy on Arcas & Mel. It'd just be for one night (two nights at the most).
Go ahead. If you want spying, the Rogues aren't shy to do so. Though they tend to make... loud, flashy exits when discovered.

Quote:
Dragon Slave is OK Giga Slave is H4XX!
Dragon Slave = Starlight Breaker. Strong, but not H4XX.

Giga Slave = Yami no Sho berserk. Definetely h4XX.
Old 2007-07-18, 07:30   Link #4475
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Sarah's personal mage rank is AA, so she has to rely on the usage of cartridges to pull something powerful off. And I didn't forget about stress build up, just some more facts are yet to come
Nice to hear Hope the cannon is nice to you so you can start writing properly.
Quote:
Haha, this is interesting, I'm currently doing some changes from 3rd person to 1st person, since I'm not very pleased with how I explain things in 3rd. For some reason its easier to explain some things while in my character's shoes. Well, I'm still experimenting.

lol at Teana and Subaru. Poor Subaru!!
Lol, what a coincidence.. Hope it turns out well for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Haha, 12 of September noted. Thanks for the correction, guys.

Anyways, W.I.P previews, since I'm still studying for the exams.

Spoiler for 6th Division Hayuuno preview:

Spoiler for Possible new antagonist:

I may or may not continue with these 2, just so to speak. They're mainly for the other OCs to deal with. :3

And once again...another 2 brothers lol. Still in the very very very raw drawing boards, so it may or may not happen. Just throwing in a picture first for the idea.

Spoiler for h4xx:

*gets shot*
Ohh Nice Sooo... the food began to burn while she was thinking.... Or am I wrong.

S-rank ground pounders.. Interesting concept there.

Good luck with your exams
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
And the plot thickens!!!

Spoiler for Not so Formal Visit - Part 3:

Yep, Shari is the one who made Koji and Yui's devices, with the help of Mariel and Amy, of course

Yui likes to jump Nanoha or Fate, for the fun of it...but Fate prefers not to be hugged by her...groping

Caro doesn't mind the audience and Erio still doesn't get it
Spoiler for Alternative:

Koji is really polite when Signum is around, it's to show how much he respects her.

And they finally meet (again), Signum and Maren have an old score to settle, but they're not gonna fight ...sorry

Zafira spoke! "Bikuri!"
And he shined, not much, but he did...

Well, I'll post the rest soon...do enjoy this
Nice I'm not sure which one of the Erio/ Yui interactions I prefer.. Both are good. Aww no fight.... Oh well nevermind...

ZOMG ZAFIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
LARP stands for Live Action Role Playing. Basically, it means people dress up (usually medieval fantasy) go out in to the wild and act out a story. Pure improvaisation galore.
Ohh, sounds fun
Quote:
Here's the last part of spell list updates, with a bit of reposted information:

Spoiler for World's Colors, middle part I:

Next will be background updates.
Hmm. Nice spell list there. Unison form.....Oh the haxx we'll see..
Quote:
Hey, at least I gave him two lines in my scenario! (Yes two. And... Very... Short ones...)

I don't think putting it in would be safe. I don't want Aurion to die yet. And Hayate is the one depressed.

And I also better provide some snippets about my future scenarios.
Here are some random lines at random order...

Spoiler for Some lines:

Hopefully, this would do while I fix the defective parts and add some more details.
Looking Good
Hayate.. Kidnapped....... EEehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quite fitting for Backlog of this nature

Oh, so we're going the S&M route for Subaru and Teana now are we? Kinky...

*Crossfire Shift + Revolver Cannon >>> LoweGear*

I think Caro needs to make herself look.. dangerous... like this one:

Spoiler for ORE NO TAAN!!!!:

You have nooooo idea once the Necron shit hits the fan... [jail]*muhahahahahaha*[/jail]
That wasn't my intention... Honest...
Ooh, that your drawing? Looks good

Akilae has first dibs on the enemy...once ther get here.... any moment now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've just completed the military Clyde's military history, or at least as much as I could with my current level of imagination

I'll be posting Lindy's and Leti's profiles later... For anyone who's Interested, I've used informations on their VA to feel in some intel gaps like date of birth

Spoiler for size:

CF2... C2F,

Anyway, as I've mentioned, I'm changing his device's name to Cortana, to fit the image of the legendary swords in the "Song of Rolands".

Could anyone also help me see if I've gotten the military terms correct? I'm still not very good with that... As well as if anything I've said clashes with this world you all have created.

P.S - I took his birthday from his VA, who I found out is the same VA for Alucard !
Cortana....... Have we found the real identity of the Master Chief....hmmmmmm

Looks good otherwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
*Opens the door and peeks around the conner just to find everyone staring at him, then is shoved into the room followed by the door closing.* ... Ano hi everyone...

Yes I am actually still among the living, I have not died.... yet. Well to be honest once i fell behind in here I became afraid to come back because you all move so fast that I even lost count of the number of backlog pages ><

"back on to topic"

Right now I REALLY hate the cannon. i thought they had messed me up with ep 15 because i needed to rewrite a good deal of Alex's story, after learning that AV Unison devices where Completely self sufficient and did not direct draw from their masters. But No that wasn't enough now ep 16 has gone and screwed that up even further >< So I guess the good new (or bad depending on how you take it) you all should see a bit more of me because i have to rewrite a good chuck of Alex's story ><
O and as was mentioned a while back, even though I have not been on the OC thread much I have been writing a bit. Right now i have anywhere from 3-5 stories that are WIP. I would post them in chapters like so many of you do but... I am not as skilled a writer as most of you and have no real clue where would be a good place to end a chapter and where to start the next >< But I think I will try with one of my more recent projects.

@Chaos judging by some of the reactions I would guess you are still kinda rare around these parts, so, Glad to see ya in here ^^ and Nice work on that character Bio ^^

@Thread two things 1) to any new people since I fell inactive Hello and welcome ^^ and 2) Where the heck are we in the main fic story? Have we met up with the Necrons yet? Have i missed that completely><? (I really hope not) Are there any new enemies lined up for us after that? and can i get a link?? I want to catch up ^^

PS... Who, what, where, and When did this Gundam thing start???
*points Ratler in the direction of the Erio skilift.......* Thats the fastest way to get back to speed on characters.... Although you'll miss alot of the epic replies

Nice to see you're still alive

Hope canon doesn't screw anything else over for you.. Good luck re-writing.
All I've done in spliiting my stories up into chapters is
1) between large time skips (eg a few days/hours)
2) Just after something dramatic (otherwise known as cliffhangers..)
3) At the beginning or end of something new (in my fics, the start of training for example.)

Hope that helps (There's some new enemies... I'm just not sure where they are )
Quote:

I dread the BackLog....
Hope it go's well! Don't worry about the backlog.. You'll survive

Quote:

Yes it's already planned out and more stuff keeps getting added as I push h4xx to new heights BUT! It's so long I'm keeping it till when I return to Perth this Fri, since I'm busy with baito until Thursday.

2. Uh... Nope I've been taking my own sweet time. Got derailed and so we're stuck at the day before Necron Emergence Day.

However, the entire StrikerS timeline has been planned out, and you can see the rough distribution of time on my #2 post. I'm tracking the scenarios there.

When NanoHammer 40K: Dawn of War was first released by Erio, we were introduced to the 3 forces of the TSAB, as well as the Saint Church Knights' Circle and the secretive Regional Guard, who were up against Scagletti's forces and the Imperial Velka Army. Now, with the new expansion, Dark Crusade, there are more units for all sides, and new factions are introduced!

Let's begin with the new faction: Saint Church's Knight-sisters who belong to the Sisters of the Emperor Saint Alexei Convent!
Lol, the witchhunters In particular the Sisters of Battle Awesome stuff

Just where's the Seraphim and the other awesome stuff... Like the exocist...
Old 2007-07-18, 07:46   Link #4476
Aaron008R

Quote:
If we take SubaruxAshton combo into consideration it'd be hard to surpass them, at least in the amount of raw power
It's in the episode 15 arc for now. So just overpowering the Nakajima's would be plain SPOTLIGHT STEALING!

Quote:
BTW @SaintX: did you finish the description of Anti-Magic principles yet? Are we going to come to the final conclusion regarding AT powers? (it's not urgent though, just a small reminder )
So we're really going to include those? Interesting.
PV would have done well as a plot device. But it's gone now.

Quote:
1: indeed and that's what's going to happen to Chro- Cinderella in that chapter.
Goodbye, Admiral.

Quote:
2: aw, hell. I forgot that part. And tsun-tsun is fine, too.

*runs*
But.. *waves arms* dere-dere is cuter!

Quote:
With due respect, I'd like to inform you all that once The Gemini Sisters' first of two arcs (YES! MORE TWINS ACTION! ) is done, I'll then proceed with Aces of Free Sky (the one with the triplets, Swallow 7 & El Cid 1, remember?). Of course, Diary of a Windtalkers will also be updated periodically.

Which brings us to this question:
Suppose that Takeru gets the chance to meet Aura & Freya again (assuming everything ends in Arc 1) how do you want to see it happen?
GLOMP!

Quote:
I'm so frustrated at the inability to write anything serious before canon plot develops I hope next episode will provide some possibilities at last, I'm running out of profiles to update
I feel your pain. We definitely need more info on the Aces!

Quote:

Let's begin with the new faction: Saint Church's Knight-sisters who belong to the Sisters of the Emperor Saint Alexei Convent!
As to be expected from der Kleriker. What next after the once you mentioned? The heroes?

Quote:
It is fun! Especially the big battle between my faction of fire, phoenix, and the faction of water, Leviathan (or as we called them: The water rats). We were across the fields Braveheart style, and we, being a faction of honor and courage, made the first move. First walking slowly, then breaking into a run weapons drawn while shouting "FOR PHOENIX!" at the top of our lungs as we crashed into the enemy.

Total epicness, and I was part of it.
YOU'RE RUBBING IT IN!!!!

*goes and sulks in a corner*

Quote:
That tells me... absolutely nothing. And yet it makes me incredibly curious.
Just as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Looking Good
Hayate.. Kidnapped....... EEehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Well... Aurion DID kidnap Hayate 8 years ago for his 'interview'.(Though he claims otherwise) And right under the Knights' noses! Now do you guys understand why the Knights used to be so apprehensive towards him in the past? Imagine yourself being the best of guardians and having the person your protecting (one who is most important to you at that) snatched just like zat! (The Aces were still kids so they didn't quite get the concept. Hayate caught on quickly enough though)

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-18, 08:58   Link #4477
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
X Astray is licensed, should be able to buy translated manga of it
Ah, thanks for the info. I'll have to go find it.

Quote:

I dread the BackLog....
Yeah, dont force it and rest. I took that surgery a year ago.

Good luck (though a bit too late), and see you soon!

And dont worry Aaron, the probabilities of the surgery going wrong are very, very low. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Quote:
Dragon Slave is OK Giga Slave is H4XX!
Quote:
Dragon Slave = Starlight Breaker. Strong, but not H4XX.

Giga Slave = Yami no Sho berserk. Definetely h4XX.
I guess I see it differently than you two. Lets see, first I partially agree with Dragon Slave = Starlight Breaker. The thing is, Dragon Slave has a much wider area of destruction, and what makes it h4xx is... its purely elemental/physical damage! Barriers aside, you could level that GC tower with one of them, as well as all of Mid-Childa with a few of them. They're like mini nukes. Not even Dieci's S rank canon looked that big. If I had to categorize this one, I'd say its SS-SSS rank. In Nanohaverse, that's h4xx!

Quote:
Who hereby votes for "Takeru's gonna have hot-twin-sisters-and-meganekko-yanmama-combo for himself & doesn't even care"?

*runs*
*votes*

But, I wonder, did you have different plans originally?

Quote:

1. Oh crap. I smell a EPICSIUM BLUECHEESIUM WALL OF TEXT!!! HIDE EVERYONE!!

2. Ah, you sure got derailed a lot. I was wondering what happend to the Necrons arc myself.

3. Hey hey hey, those sisters are...

Nice new faction! Do you also have plans for another one? I will be introducing a purely Dark and Chaotic faction when I get there in my fic...
Old 2007-07-18, 09:01   Link #4478
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Finally, here Chaos? Welcome!
Interesting profile you have there. And the CF2 => C2F part is quite brilliant.
If you need any assistance, I'll be willing to help.
Haha, thanks, sorry for the slow reply though

I'm glad you like it

Quote:

Cortana....... Have we found the real identity of the Master Chief....hmmmmmm
No no That wasn't my intention

I'll be having Lindy's deeper profile up soon enough, I just hope Nightengale's online to cross check for any Contradictions

But I'm still going to post it anyway

EDIT:

Or maybe not going to sleep early...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-07-18 at 10:07.
Old 2007-07-18, 10:30   Link #4479
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I guess I see it differently than you two. Lets see, first I partially agree with Dragon Slave = Starlight Breaker. The thing is, Dragon Slave has a much wider area of destruction, and what makes it h4xx is... its purely elemental/physical damage! Barriers aside, you could level that GC tower with one of them, as well as all of Mid-Childa with a few of them. They're like mini nukes. Not even Dieci's S rank canon looked that big. If I had to categorize this one, I'd say its SS-SSS rank. In Nanohaverse, that's h4xx!
In OCverse it's just AWWWRIGHT! Well, actually I wasn't serious suggesting bringing Dragon Slave in, it just randomly popped into my mind when I've read about Arcas the Dragonslayer learning fire magic

I think I'll go add all my updates to the actual posts with characters' profiles.
Old 2007-07-18, 10:34   Link #4480
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Lol, the witchhunters In particular the Sisters of Battle Awesome stuff

Just where's the Seraphim and the other awesome stuff... Like the exocist...
Yeah I realized I forgot quite a big bunch of them when I wrote it at lunch during baito. And my Codex is STILL in the mail. H4xx speed FTW...

Seraphim, and Dominions are planned, but like several others, they are special Knight-sisters that you deploy from the Alexei Gateway once you've erected a Moral Temple. I should've noted that that earlier post came with the Gateway without other advanced structures.

Like I said, I'm posting it as an RTS, so I'm going by tech tree.

Also, I'm remodelling the ZAKU system into something similar to the Pertinent Engine, but the design specs are bugging me to no end.

Sorry, all tanks and ground vehicles have been removed to preserve the flavor of the HAK, who are purely girls on pegasii. That's how the Belka term "Flock of Sisters" came about

I might consider a flying Repressor, though my mental image of that is... plain freaky.

Anyway, they were inspired by the Sororita, but they are not them exactly in function. If you are looking for the Immolator, its in the RG. The Excorcist MLRS is a tank under Scagletti's Conventionals. Yes the bastard stole tech from pretty much everywhere.

Anyway more updates coming!
Quote:
1. Oh crap. I smell a EPICSIUM BLUECHEESIUM WALL OF TEXT!!! HIDE EVERYONE!!

2. Ah, you sure got derailed a lot. I was wondering what happend to the Necrons arc myself.

3. Hey hey hey, those sisters are...

Nice new faction! Do you also have plans for another one? I will be introducing a purely Dark and Chaotic faction when I get there in my fic...
1. Ahh yes... Run while you can...

2. I've time-skipped it to oblivion, as Strike Lightning and Leryk are being planned, and I-n's and Crosys are all frozen stiff. At least Lowe's using the time wisely...

3. Wait till you see who are Sophia's batchmates. And I heard a big star is coming to visit... And I think she's gonna blow her mind when she meets them.

Ah hello Miss Arika, nice to meet you, right this way please...

4. Not really. Dark Crusade introduces the Necrons as a playable side on the Villians, while for the good guys, it's the HAK and the Licht von Belka, making Saint Church have 4 armies under their banner, just like the old days.

It'll be more balanced if someone introduced the Chaos faction, so you go ahead. I recommend Dios for a hero there, and the Vidalia Heresy can also play a big part.

As much as Mai fits the bill, I wonder if she can be recruited under Chaos...

Previously, we had a post of what you could deploy from the Alexei Gateway without additional structures. It has been updated with more descriptions, and a basic unit I missed out with a slip of mind.

Now lets go with another basic structure, the Beastiary!
Spoiler for The Beastiary:
Out of time. Up next, HAK's heroes deployed from the Shrine of Maidens!

And prepare yourselves for...

(reads spoiler card)

Mai-IMOUTO?!