AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-10, 08:20   Link #45901
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Now now, please not make it a ruckus, will you!

Second take on Ichika's armor:

- Name: Ryukki.

- Appearance: A mix of Armed Hibiki armor, Den-O Sword Form shoulder, Faiz arms and legs. Helmet similar to Kugga Ultimate, but use a V-Visor.

- Material: Sol Metal and Lunar Foam.

- Generator: Psion and Anti-Psion Twin Fusion Reactor. Might connect with the M-Bus for extra fuel.

- Weapon: M(adoka)-Katana (Armed Saber, but with a longer and laser-edge blade), L(aser)-Cannon (3-barrels Deneb Cannon, pop-out type), B(eam)-Nodachi, P(sion)-Blaster (Delta Blaster), S(lash)-Harken.

- System:

+ Clock Up: Fusion Psion with Anti-Psion for an immensive amount of energy which then used for near lightspeed movement. Only last 7 seconds.

+ Exceed Charge (Overdrive Mode): The same principle with Clock Up, but the pure energy was then use in conjunction with Iridium, thus create a red substance (Tachyon). Only avaliable when Ryukki is connecting with M-Bus. In this mode, his stats are three times stronger. The Clock Up could last for 13 secs. After that, Space and Time disoritation will appear.

- High Sensetivity and Healing Rate: Effects of Psion to Ichika's body.

- M-Bus: A state-of-the-art sattelite with its own Psion Reactor. Using to assistance Ryukki with communication, surveillance and awakening of Exceed Charge.

- Vehicle: Draggredder.
That upgrade(?) is a bit overpowered(which I think is good). Question is: is that set in other setting because I`m a bit lost there!

Quote:

No more Incest Guilty, Oh Yeah!
Umm, incest is kinda frowned here in my country..so moving on

The previous post earlier on the previous page is now edited(Now in layman`s term. NO DOUBLE MEANING. Questions? )

I`m on the gray path for I do not like and like OC at the same time. It really depends on the category(not IS universe again.)

To those who are offended in double meaning, sorry for making it deep(which I think the lessons I had in English class rubbed off unexpectedly)
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 08:21   Link #45902
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Fire
Make that "Fire The Multi-Personality Individual"...

So you're planning to change the way CCs behave and whatnot eh?

As for your question on OCs. During my entire time here, I've learned that I want depth for my characters as much as the CCs would themselves, however absent it may be at this point.

To that extent, any future fic I make that has OCs is going to be completely AU with the OCs having their own stories to tell. Like Athena, it's totally AU, events change but if people come in expecting CCs to come and go rampant with their shenanigans in the fic, they're not getting it.

And because having OCs against CCs is akin to a mortal tread in a minefield, I'll minimise the need for such scenarios. That is not saying I will not come up with an OC vs CC scenario, I will if need be.

@Gunblade
We all have our days, don't sweat it.
Old 2013-09-10, 08:26   Link #45903
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Advancing to OC's is basically advancing your skills as a writer. Mostly because it takes a lot of skill to make a character you created work as a character and not as a caricature. Using already existing material is easy once you know it well enough to stretch it in all the right ways. OC's means you can stretch it any way you want but not every way is the right way. Your restraint will be trained, how you handle fair treatment in spotlight will be trained. Practically everything will be trained.

I don't think I have much more to add to fire's unit other than the whole Momotaros name thing
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 08:27   Link #45904
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

ERAAAAAAAAAAAS!!

I need to discuss with you about Irish. :3
Old 2013-09-10, 08:37   Link #45905
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@gunblade: that is for my "The Fallen Sakura Petal", which Ichika is NOT an I.S pilot.

@demino and strato: Totally agree with you guys! OC plotline is the only way that I could think of. But when did I became "multi-personality"? That goes to Ryutaro (or his Taros - Whatever! But wait, Blade's cards could also be call "Taros Cards", right?)

Madoka's soul go to M-Saber on the first stage, and Chifuyu's as the second (A.K.A I"m going to kill Brundhill)
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 08:47   Link #45906
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think you mean tarot... minor arcana, also the same cards we use for poker. Yes, those cards
Old 2013-09-10, 09:04   Link #45907
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hey, you know, Riders's history is kind of confusing: The Overlord create Human (Linto), but then we have Grongi, Fangire, Taro, Zodiarc,... Not to mention the first Battle Royale.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:06   Link #45908
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Decade was supposed to be the ultimate reboot. The movie signified that all the original rider worlds had to be destroyed and recreated, basically disconnected from main storyline but still accepted as existing. So that new rider stories could be made, AKA so that new shows that correlate and reference each other will not mess up the first 10 heisei lore.

As for the first 10 heisei... yeah that was pretty messed up but I've just accepted them as alternate universes.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:15   Link #45909
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And not to mention Movie-verse (Paradise Lost, Missing Ace, God Loves Speed,..), Novel-verse (Decade,...), plus S.I.C Heroes material.

One last final question: What could come after Gaim?
Old 2013-09-10, 09:19   Link #45910
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I only know Gaim would be a delicious Urobutchered train wreck. The good kind.

The next Rider might be uber trippy to make up for 1 year of WHATHEFUCKISTHIS

On that note, I wish Urobutcher rebooted Infinite Stratos, not Izuru himself.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:20   Link #45911
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who knows? as of now it's best not to speculate too much. Still riding Gaim hype and Urobutchi writing just makes me want to see it more.

I want to concentrate my material thinking on Faiz and W since those are basically my favorite post decade/retcon season riders.

Especially Fourze as he is my crossover with IS.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:24   Link #45912
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Who knows? as of now it's best not to speculate too much. Still riding Gaim hype and Urobutchi writing just makes me want to see it more.

I want to concentrate my material thinking on Faiz and W since those are basically my favorite post decade/retcon season riders.

Especially Fourze as he is my crossover with IS.
Jung swatted Karon aside.

"Stop fooling around," she snapped.

But the young Orimura just grinned back at her.

"I'm serious! I've decided so that's what I'll do!"

Kaoru thumped her chest twice and pointed at Kari.

"I'm going to be friends with you!"

*ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuns*
Old 2013-09-10, 09:27   Link #45913
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...I am not confident I can write Kaoru... but Orimura women harem? My personal take on Chifuyu and Madoka relationship + some sort of secret child of the same name meaning incest? well... oh yeah, contemplating addition of blonde bombshell who is so deep in the negative zone that she can become epic win haremette of the century? Dear sweet god why not?

but I still can't write Karon, especially since you own her.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:30   Link #45914
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hey, that made me wonder: When was he get that "Urobutcher" nickname? And he with IS? It's gonna be bloddy-tastic (Seppuku Houki, broken Cecilia, sugery Rin, hanging Charlotte,...)!!!

Kuuga, Agito, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Decade, maybe W - my favorite material. Just thinking about a Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei with Decade element.

And maybe Tabane's lab as the Rabbit Huntch?

This is no Incest, boy! No Incest! This is True Love strained with Sin and Lust!
Old 2013-09-10, 09:31   Link #45915
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

He was Urobutcher ever since Song of Saya became famous. Madoka was the latest hoot. Fate/Zero was actually written around the time he got the nickname so when it became anime... IT WAS LIKE WELL SET WINE!!

Quote:
...I am not confident I can write Kaoru... but Orimura women harem? My personal take on Chifuyu and Madoka relationship + some sort of secret child of the same name meaning incest? well... oh yeah, contemplating addition of blonde bombshell who is so deep in the negative zone that she can become epic win haremette of the century? Dear sweet god why not?

but I still can't write Karon, especially since you own her.
SHI- NONONO THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GOING FOR!!

I was just tossing a Fourze ref in your direction.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:33   Link #45916
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Exactly, which makes me want to add her to this highly unstable cocktail mix. But due to reasons above, I dare not to even dream

I respect IP man so don't worry
Old 2013-09-10, 09:35   Link #45917
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Just getting stuff out of my head:

Spoiler for Janitor-fix-it corner:
Old 2013-09-10, 09:39   Link #45918
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Exactly, which makes me want to add her to this highly unstable cocktail mix. But due to reasons above, I dare not to even dream

I respect IP man so don't worry
Huh? I'm happy for you to use the concept of Orimura Kaoru in any way you wish. But I wasn't forcing you to do it, which I thot that was what you were talking about.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:40   Link #45919
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Tempest is going to congratulating you for this, you know?

Karon...Imagine her voice with OOO Driver.
Old 2013-09-10, 09:42   Link #45920
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Tempest98?

Quote:
Karon...Imagine her voice with OOO Driver.
OOOdriver (Aoi Yuuki Squirrel voice): Taka! Tora! Bataku! TA TO BA TATOBA TATOBA!

Ankh: That was... kinda cute.

Eiji: LIES!! D:

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest