AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-08, 04:30   Link #81
reashot

New chapter released by EGS

Turns out that sexy reporter was there since the beginning. She witnessed the coup in the past and since then she wants to know the truth of what happens so she became a reporter.

Balzer being the sneaky devil he is then decided to lure her into an abandoned train cart so he can "interrogate" her in private
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Balzer attempting to "force the truth" out of the poor woman.

Signs of things to come.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution

Spoiler for Spoiler:

It seems ol' Lieb here is a proponent of the Greater Germ... I mean Greater whatever Balzer people are called.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question

And I'm gonna put my favorite picture of the chapter right here:
Spoiler for Dat Face.:

Of course it is.
reashot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 05:47   Link #82
Tenzen12

From some misterious reason, Helmut seemed rather disturbed by Balzer having interview alone with beutiful reporter... I wonder why
Old 2015-02-08, 10:06   Link #83
cupumanager

Now, It can be clearly seen that von Liebknecht are mere pawn in the plan for making a new Reich. Von Stauffenberg see the usefulness of The Putsch in the effect it caused to the masses, and make use von Liebknecht as an agent provocateur. I believe there is a Bismarckian-character somewhere in the Weissen Government which we're not introduced yet, pulling the strings of von Stauffenberg, von Liebknecht, and the Weissen Army, in the hope of unifying the German-speaking Nation under one Reich, with Weissen on top, rather than Erzreich.

I'm waiting when that character provoke whatever Baltzar's world equivalent of Napoleon III to declare war on Weissen, finally cementing the Alliance into one Reich.
cupumanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 13:42   Link #84
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by reashot View Post
It's worth noting that in the late 19th Century, Germany was far more economically liberal than Britain and France, in large part because Bismarck felt that the Left was powerful enough that he needed to throw them some meat to keep them satisfied.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 16:42   Link #85
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
From some misterious reason, Helmut seemed rather disturbed by Balzer having interview alone with beutiful reporter... I wonder why
Probably because Helmut herself is a cute girl who's quite smitten with Balzer although she won't admit it (yet)? Any beautiful reporter who spends some time alone with the major is a risk then. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupumanager View Post
Now, It can be clearly seen that von Liebknecht are mere pawn in the plan for making a new Reich. Von Stauffenberg see the usefulness of The Putsch in the effect it caused to the masses, and make use von Liebknecht as an agent provocateur. I believe there is a Bismarckian-character somewhere in the Weissen Government which we're not introduced yet, pulling the strings of von Stauffenberg, von Liebknecht, and the Weissen Army, in the hope of unifying the German-speaking Nation under one Reich, with Weissen on top, rather than Erzreich.

I'm waiting when that character provoke whatever Baltzar's world equivalent of Napoleon III to declare war on Weissen, finally cementing the Alliance into one Reich.
Quite happy that Germany never became that Greater Germany with old Prussia region, Austria regions and the German states. With such a huge country, the EU could have never been made and so far we had no wars since WW2 on europe between former Eu countries thanks to their political and economical bounds.

In this story ofc something like the EU is just an insane thought. XD
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 05:32   Link #86
reashot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupumanager View Post

Not a "Reich" per se, but more along the line of a Proletariat Dictatorship like government. Ala Soviet Union.
Old 2015-04-05, 09:05   Link #87
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 30 came out.
Mostly it's about politics and some Balzar and Helmut shipping!
Oh, and the King is coming.
Old 2015-04-05, 13:30   Link #88
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

world war 1. Period!
Old 2015-04-05, 13:53   Link #89
J4n1

For a series i am almost certain will not have any serious romance, that's some heavy duty shipping going on here.

Also, political intrigue, yay. \o/
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 14:25   Link #90
Breimoon

Just started it today and could not stop, it is probably one of the best war manga around. Can't wait for next ch.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 18:43   Link #91
Hata
時の異邦人

we have a thread on Baltzer?!

anyway, humming along waiting for the climax on the next book (read up to book 7), individual chapters on Bunch are hard to come by. nice to see this not so popular title getting noticed
Old 2015-04-05, 19:11   Link #92
James Rye

That shipping "hint" nearly felt like a confession on the dance floor. And man, being a diplomat can really be a "killer" job. With the kind showing up himself, I wonder how the discussion will fare now that there's another target bedies Baselland to "victimise".

I like how Baltzer combines war with politics and otherwise. Ofc I hope for more action soonish but with Weißen's King being there, an assination attempt is bound to happen. XD
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 07:11   Link #93
reashot

Huzzah Liebknecht gaiden finally out thank you EGS

Oh & Lieb here just shag a girl in the first chapter Take that Balzer.

Oh & if you guys wanna know what the story will be about try googling "Homestead Strike"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinkert...tive_agency%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Strike

Last edited by reashot; 2015-04-16 at 07:22.
Old 2015-04-25, 15:49   Link #94
p-kun

I just want to show my appreciation to this awesome manga!!!

BTW, is it just me or it seems that Rudolf is working for the Weiss military staff? Like Itachi-type defection where he joined enemy but actually worked for the benefit of his own country?
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 10:55   Link #95
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^
It's unclear if Rudolf actions are for himself or part of Weissen PM manipulations to unite the various states under Weissen rule.
Old 2015-05-02, 02:26   Link #96
reashot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^
It's unclear if Rudolf actions are for himself or part of Weissen PM manipulations to unite the various states under Weissen rule.
It's up to interpretations After all the Lieb gaiden starts with a question whether or not Lieb is a revolutionary or just a plain swindler.

Me thinking he's a lenin type character wishing to create a state without class distinction after he saw his father desperately trying to save his "noble status" at the cost of his life.

Also the new manga cover seems to show that Lieb will probably get the revolution he wants, but not sure which poor country are going to get it?

Last edited by reashot; 2015-05-02 at 02:40.
Old 2015-05-09, 08:58   Link #97
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c31:
Old 2015-06-04, 02:19   Link #98
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

2nd chapter of the spin-off is out.
Spoiler for ch 2:
Old 2015-06-07, 17:34   Link #99
MrTerrorist