Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-15, 21:02   Link #1021
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Every time we see them, as far as I can remember, in the room they are talking about "work" first and formost. And Ichigo and Rukia did not go to the Don's event as friends, Rukia went with Ichigo's friends, not him as he had told everyone that he wasn't comeing, and in less then 3 panels when he did show up with his family, they were talking about the "job" again. The one time he does some what open up to her about his mothers death is because she kept badgering him on about how she was killed and if a hollow did it. Kon even points out that up to that point it's always been hollow this and hollow that and how she'll lose friends if she only thinks of work.
One phrase: Memories in the Rain. Whether Ichiruki is romantic or not, they have a closer bond than Ichihime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Where as Ichigo has a more normal relationship with Orihime, Chad and his other friends to a growing lesser extent since they aren't in on the secret.
LOLOLOL. *I'm sorry, it's just so funny*

Normal relationships...BLEACH?!

Ichihime's relationship is just the 'see person on the street and say hey' type of thing. How much does Ichigo know about Orihime? (and vice versa)

Seriously, pairing up with Ichigo won't do Orihime any good. She'll end up depending on him because he's the type of person who'd practically demands people to depend on him. And completely depending on a person isn't a good thing. What if they break up? There's no telling what that trauma will do to Orihime.

Ulquiorra...on the other hand...makes her stand up for herself.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-09-15, 21:03   Link #1022
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Ulquiorra...on the other hand...makes her stand up for herself.
UlquiHime always somehow makes me think of bondage ....
Old 2008-09-15, 21:06   Link #1023
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Strangely, I can imagine that...but with Orihime doing the tying up.

Old 2008-09-15, 21:12   Link #1024
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for question:

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-09-15, 21:13   Link #1025
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Edit:

Also, saying Orihime "changed" is completely false, She has always been this way. She's been bottling it up for so long that it finally began to pour out. Because she was more or less inconsequential in the beginning, she was majorly ignored and only her silly anctics were noticed. Please go back and actually pay attention to her character from the beginning.
Well not exactly... Orihime only had a crush on Ichigo before unlike now where she claims to "love" him. (I mean come on, she is what? 16 years- 17 at the most?) Orihime has changed a lot if you haven't noticed.
Before she didn't constantly think about Ichigo or love nor did she keep secrets from Tatsuki. She also isn't doing the weird things she use to as much anymore and has grown up to where she doesn't need to do those weird things to hide how she actually feels.
Your right though people payed more attention to how Orihime seem to be funny, light hearted, ditzy and for some dumb. Yet somehow she was really smart and didn't always think about the odd ball things she does and to some were suprised she actually had some sort of thought process.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:16   Link #1026
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
That's hot. If only the anime/manga gods were so kind...

Orihime tied up for a little slap and tickle... Thank you ma'am!
Old 2008-09-15, 21:23   Link #1027
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Ladies and gents, we are treading on the shipping territory now. Let's get back to the topic please.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:29   Link #1028
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

sorry monir..will do
Old 2008-09-15, 21:43   Link #1029
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Ladies and gents, we are treading on the shipping territory now. Let's get back to the topic please.
Okay! *dons crazy idiot costume*

ZOMG ORIHIME IZ A SLUTZZZZ!!(#&@!(#&@!

Sorry, just had to do that.

(and no, I don't think Orihime is a slut, ftw).

Old 2008-09-15, 22:12   Link #1030
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
The same can be said for Orihime...they dont hang out at all and before she got her abilities it wasnt like they were hanging out...they saw each other at school and barely talked to each other then...only when she got her powers did they start associating with each other.....Changing the subject The thing about Orihime that really bugs me besides her potential and stuff is the fact that i like ichigo i wish she would just move on already. I found her character so much more interesting before she was stalking ichigo. And when i look back she even seemed to be more confident and stronger before she got involved with him
Actualy the manga showed that Ichigo and Orihime are fairly close for classmates. Chapters 0a and 2 show that they have a habit of talking to each other in class. Chapter 3 has displaying quite a bit of knowlage about her, ie she has been getting hurt a lot and her past, he claims that looking at her makes him worry, and while he at first claims that they are not close he quickly changes his mind and replies that he guesses they are since she is best friends with his oldest friend. In chapter 4 Tatsuki (poor almost forgoten Tatsuki) acts as if Orihime and Ichigo hanging out would not be a huge surprize. Chapter 6 has Ichigo telling Sora/Acidwire that she had told him the reason she wore the hairpins everyday was because they were a gift from him even though the fact she disliked them caused them to have a fight on the day he died. Durring the Don's event they have a nice normal conversation.

Also, how has she been "stalking ichigo"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
One phrase: Memories in the Rain. Whether Ichiruki is romantic or not, they have a closer bond than Ichihime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
The one time he does some what open up to her about his mothers death is because she kept badgering him on about how she was killed and if a hollow did it. Kon even points out that up to that point it's always been hollow this and hollow that and how she'll lose friends if she only thinks of work.
Is Memories in the Rain and even then Orihime knows more of what happend to Ichigo then Rukia does. She even realizes she was going to far in pushing the issue part way through and any closeness gained by Memories in the Rain is based on the fact that Rukia also blamed herself for the death of someone she cared about, which up until acidwires death the same can be said for Orihime. It's a running theam among the leads. It's just that Orihime's was resoved first.
Quote:
LOLOLOL. *I'm sorry, it's just so funny*

Normal relationships...BLEACH?!

Ichihime's relationship is just the 'see person on the street and say hey' type of thing. How much does Ichigo know about Orihime? (and vice versa)
see above for the ansear to this question.
Quote:
Seriously, pairing up with Ichigo won't do Orihime any good. She'll end up depending on him because he's the type of person who'd practically demands people to depend on him. And completely depending on a person isn't a good thing. What if they break up? There's no telling what that trauma will do to Orihime.
While Ichigo has a protector complex he is willing to back down if he feels that they can handle it themselves(although he does need a boot to the head or two for him to do so). Also Orihime needed be a main combatent, she just wants to be useful, this has been Orihime's driveing motivation since the SS arc started. She doesn't want to depend on Ichigo, she wants to be useful that is why she was so crushed when Urahara told her she would be useless.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-09-15 at 22:38.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:25   Link #1031
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

So if someone is bestfriends with a friend of yours that makes you close friends?
And as for stalking i say if anyone was sneaking around my room while i was asleep and about to kiss while i didnt know that they were there i think the law would call that stalking
Old 2008-09-15, 22:33   Link #1032
StrawRabbi

Quote:
So if someone is bestfriends with a friend of yours that makes you close friends?
And as for stalking i say if anyone was sneaking around my room while i was asleep and about to kiss while i didnt know that they were there i think the law would call that stalking
Lol I called her a rapist on youtube once and something 'bout sextual harrassment and people weren't too happy lol. Though some were okay with it. Only serious Orihime lovers got at me.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:36   Link #1033
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

lol i know right im just saying it is a lil creepy to be doing that love her or hate her ya gotta admit that poor girl i get why she did it but still
Old 2008-09-15, 22:39   Link #1034
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

apparently some of you don't know the defination of stalking. Why don't I help you out?

Stalking: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

Can you tell me where Ichigo felt Harassed by Inoue? the only person that he felt agitated with from being in close proximatey of is Rukia. Her forcing her way into Ichigo's house irritating him is more of a stalker behavior.

Also, yes her feelings intensified, but Inoue has always thought about Ichigo, and that is a fact. The growth in feelings is what they call *gasp* character development.

An OT question, but what exactly did Rukia say or do in the arc that made some improvement? As far as I know, she didn't do squat shit, she just watched and let him fight by himself. Ichigo is thankful of her giving him his powers, not for what she "didn't" do in the arc.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:45   Link #1035
StrawRabbi

Quote:
apparently some of you don't know the defination of stalking. Why don't I help you out?

Can you tell me where Ichigo felt Harassed by Inoue? the only person that he felt agitated with from being in close proximatey of is Rukia. Her forcing her way into Ichigo's house irritating him is more of a stalker behavior.

Also, yes her feelings intensified, but Inoue has always thought about Ichigo, and that is a fact. The growth in feelings is what they call *gasp* character development.
jeesh... no offence but take a joke.
I mean I have friends who often talk crap 'bout rukia yet I still laugh.

Quote:
An OT question, but what exactly did Rukia say or do in the arc that made some improvement? As far as I know, she didn't do squat shit, she just watched and let him fight by himself. Ichigo is thankful of her giving him his powers, not for what she "didn't" do in the arc
In relationship wise (her and ichigo) or development (her)?
Old 2008-09-15, 22:50   Link #1036
kagato3

Quote:
Given the conversation was:
R: Are you and that girl close?
I:Not realy, Well I guess so. She's the best friend with someone who's lived in my neighborhood since 8th Grade.
So by Ichigo's own words he thinks they are close. How close, close is is up for debate in some other thread but it is at least close enuff to call her a friend.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:57   Link #1037
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

An OT question, but what exactly did Rukia say or do in the arc that made some improvement? As far as I know, she didn't do squat shit, she just watched and let him fight by himself. Ichigo is thankful of her giving him his powers, not for what she "didn't" do in the arc.

You are right its probably not "Stalking" in general but what would you call someone who popped up in your room while you were asleep and tried to kiss you
Old 2008-09-15, 23:07   Link #1038
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
jeesh... no offence but take a joke.
I mean I have friends who often talk crap 'bout rukia yet I still laugh.

In relationship wise (her and ichigo) or development (her)?
Kidding around is all well and good, but theres such a thing as being excessive. Its like this, lets say someone just called you "retard" then laughs and says its only a joke, but then all of a sudden everyone around keeps calling you retard constantly throughout the day, would you or would you not get irritated? If retard doesn't bother you, replace with a word that would.

And of course I meant development between the two.

Memories in the Rain, is about Ichigo, not Ichigo and Rukia.

Quote:
You are right its probably not "Stalking" in general but what would you call someone who popped up in your room while you were asleep and tried to kiss you
What would I call it? I would call it someone whos in love, and is not allowed to let anyone know about it, and its quite possibly the very last time she'll see him ever again.

Seriously, I bet you if this was any other character in any other series with a similar situation, some of you'll think its touching and cute. But when its Inoue of Bleach, cries of "FOUL!" rings across the internets.
Old 2008-09-15, 23:09   Link #1039
kagato3

Quote:
Depends on how good she looks. It's a pretty widely used trope see Dude, She's Like, In A Coma! although most of the time it's the female that is out and not alwast as bad as the title makes it sound.
Old 2008-09-15, 23:28   Link #1040
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
give the kids fuel and they'll use it forever, point remains, she didn't given in to selfish desires
Closed Thread