AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-04, 15:05   Link #61
james0246

^Could his cloak be made out of sand?...

And yes, I expect Buggy to receive a bounty that will hound him for the rest of the series .

That being said, I love how Buggy and Mr. 3 slowly made there way up to Level 2 by hiding every few feet. Their team work is just great .

Last edited by james0246; 2009-05-04 at 15:25.
Old 2009-05-04, 15:56   Link #62
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

FACE GROWTH HORMONES!

I chapter rocked. I love it. I love one piece. I just hope that the notoriety finds its way to Luffy. So far it seems like Buggy and Iva will be getting all of it. I really want Luffy's bounty to excel 700 million. I think it deserves to. Really, I hope in the end, Luffy is the one leading all of these people. Damnit, it just seems like he's not getting his just deserts.

And what about the supernova??? It would be good to have them out...
Old 2009-05-04, 16:06   Link #63
Perona

I've been waiting for this chapter to come out for so long~ and now it's here ^^

This chapter was so awesome, total chaos in Impel Down now xD
We also got to see Shiryuu, looks like hes going to get out of his cage and help. Also, new respect for Jinbei Can't wait to see him in upcoming fights later on.

The last panel at the end was awesome, Iva put "Face Growth" hormones lol.

Now, we have to wait till next week~ -.-"
Old 2009-05-04, 16:23   Link #64
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
FACE GROWTH HORMONES!

I chapter rocked. I love it. I love one piece. I just hope that the notoriety finds its way to Luffy. So far it seems like Buggy and Iva will be getting all of it. I really want Luffy's bounty to excel 700 million. I think it deserves to. Really, I hope in the end, Luffy is the one leading all of these people. Damnit, it just seems like he's not getting his just deserts.

And what about the supernova??? It would be good to have them out...
700 million? That seems a bit excessive right now. Maybe 450 million, but even that feels a bit high (it should definetly be over 300 million, but below 500 million). Then again, if we ever learn of Whitebeard or Shanks' bounty, a figure like 700 million may be just right (depending if their bounties are sufficiently high enough). That being said, isn't it a little premature to be discussing bounties, etc (except for Buggy's, of course ).

That being said, no matter what, Luffy will be blamed for this incident. So, even if he is not the most powerful in the group, nor the one who is seen making escape plans, etc, he will still receive the blame for creating the situation because he was the one who started the snowball rolling.
Old 2009-05-04, 16:34   Link #65
marvelB

I actually think that a 500 million bounty would be just about right for Luffy. It wouldn't be too excessive, but it wouldn't be too little, either. I'm still more interested in seeing Buggy's bounty raise, though....

Also, I'm really hoping that Mr. 3 joins Buggy's crew after the end of this storyline. Those two are such an awesome team.
Old 2009-05-04, 16:36   Link #66
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
If OP were a seinen series, that may have been possible. Otherwise, the chances of Iva being responsible for a huge prison orgy are nil. Well, it's most likely to happen in hentai doujins, anyway.
maybe not all the guards but i can see oda setting Hanny up being turn into a girl.
Old 2009-05-04, 16:40   Link #67
Lagrank

Yeah i really want to see Mr. 3 join buggy's crew and i am also curious at where buggy's crew is at the moment in OP.
Old 2009-05-04, 17:00   Link #68
james0246

Quote:
I actually think that a 500 million bounty would be just about right for Luffy. It wouldn't be too excessive, but it wouldn't be too little, either. I'm still more interested in seeing Buggy's bounty raise, though....
If I knew there were several multi-billion berry pirates out there, then I wouldn't mind 500 million so much. Otherwise, it seems like a very large figure for someone that isn't even up there with the minor big dogs...yet.

Quote:
Also, I'm really hoping that Mr. 3 joins Buggy's crew after the end of this storyline. Those two are such an awesome team.
It has always been a desire of mine that Smoker or Buggy would form a team of past Luffy/Strawhat small-time opponents (mini-arc opponents, like Foxy or Wapol or Bellamy, etc), that would then scour the seas looking to fight Luffy and his crew...

That being said, Mr. 3 joining Buggy's crew would still be pretty sweet .
Old 2009-05-04, 17:01   Link #69
Prestige

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thiis chapter ROCKED! I got excited by spoilers and holy shit it was SOOOO good...

It hitted the spot like a dynamite.

Final double page was so damn awesome that I think I put it on my wallpaper.

Crocodile is so f*cking awesome, so is Jimbei who can send flying punches with nice force.

Mr.1 is back too! Luffy's army is so damn awesome that even though Magellan,Shiriryuu and rest are powerful also I think they really wont stand a chance!

Also Ace is said to be on sea atm, naturally for Whitebeard and Dragon its best to intercept him before he reaches Marineford! I think we have good chance to see one of major battles of this upcoming war, and Luffy and co might aswell join it!

But anyway this chapter is so goood... Impel Down rocks and One Piece is best manga ever....there is no better.

Oh sh*t ODA you are the man....
Old 2009-05-04, 17:38   Link #70
AdventSleeper

Hahaah this chapter was AWESOME!!

What shall we call this new army? XD

Can't wait for the war.. but I still wonder what the other straw hats would do while all this is goin on.
Old 2009-05-04, 18:02   Link #71
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
...and finally they say that they plan to stow away in a battleship when they bust out of prison..... which pretty much guarantees that they'll be dragged off to Marineford with Luffy's group...
Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth.
Old 2009-05-04, 18:44   Link #72
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Well this arc I say has about 3-4 chapters left or so. Oda shouldn't drag this arc too long. You Impel Down practically overrun now. Not even Magellan can stop this. Waiting for White Beard arc next.
Old 2009-05-04, 18:50   Link #73
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Well this arc I say has about 3-4 chapters left or so. Oda shouldn't drag this arc too long. You Impel Down practically overrun now. Not even Magellan can stop this. Waiting for White Beard arc next.
Why does that not fill me with confidence...

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2009-05-04 at 19:01.
Old 2009-05-04, 18:56   Link #74
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Super early release sweet.
First I would like to comment, SWEET COVER
Do want more Law and Drake!!!

Epic stuff.
Spoiler for spoilers:

Want Dragon.

Last edited by Sprite_Coke; 2009-05-04 at 19:19.
Old 2009-05-04, 19:19   Link #75
marvelB

3-4 chapters left? I think it may be a bit longer than that. Remember, Magellan is still a force to be reckoned with thanks to his poison powers (and seeing as it's liquidy, it could very well be effective against Crocodile). Furthermore, we still don't know anything about Shiryuu's abilities yet. Still, seeing as he's supposed to be as powerful as Magellan, he's quite likely to be a pseudo-Logia as well (acid would make the most sense IMO, since it fits with his moniker of "the rain"). So yeah, there's still some business to take care of in ID before we move on to Marineford......
Old 2009-05-04, 19:32   Link #76
Phenomenal
Banned

The events in Marineford could intertwine with things going down in Impel down as well. I do see the war popping off soon, As Jimbei stated that Whitebeard would definitely intervene hours before the time of Ace's execution, heck, Jimbei even said Ace being out on the sea's alone could mean the war could break out like a virus at any time!!

You never know, Oda could go back in forth.
Old 2009-05-04, 19:41   Link #77
Azncoke123

Depends which floor Luffy fights Magellan again I can see Luffy using Mr.3 wax to his advantage again.
Old 2009-05-04, 20:16   Link #78
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Well at this point, why would Luffy fight Magellan alone? Plus no matter how strong that other guy is, you know they're going to lose.
Old 2009-05-04, 23:00   Link #79
strategos

Wow, this Chapter was full of lot of action. I think th warden still affected by the punch of luffy. Whol Gaol have their hands full now. More and more prisoners are making their escape.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2009-05-04, 23:10   Link #80
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Yea.. what an exciting chapter
They Should make Hawkins join them