AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-30, 09:34   Link #4281
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank, Guinevere seem to be very powerful for divine ancestor since she could resurrect fallen god.

After watching ep13, I'm soo disappointed, that I hope there WON'T be a 2nd season.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 09:41   Link #4282
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Thank, Guinevere seem to be very powerful for divine ancestor since she could resurrect fallen god.

After watching ep13, I'm soo disappointed, that I hope there WON'T be a 2nd season.
Same here, but I think they still can fix it. Even if they can't ,they can always just RETCON whatever f@ck they did.I'm still pissed though.

Spoiler for vol 10:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 10:34   Link #4283
erdii

same here what kind of a shitty ending is that. ı know they can't put details in anime but this much of change ruins light novel readers mind. and from episode 13 who can tell me that godou defeated kusanagi sword and made it his possesion. how they will they explain it ı am really looking forward to that. gah good think that ı can read the novel and in order to erase this terrible experience i will reread the vol.5
Old 2012-09-30, 10:54   Link #4284
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The anime was mediocre or worse, I prefer if they started it honestly with the story line of the Light Novel. Start off with volume 1 and then off, skip vol 3 and made it a Movie afterwards. The Light Novel had the potential to have 25 episodes or more if done correctly. Most shows this Summer have been not up to par with my interest, except for Oda Nobuna no Yabou.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 11:46   Link #4285
erdii

ı like the binbougami ga becuse they made the anime according to manga. they didn't add too many irrevalant thing like Campione anime. well gintama will start again soon so ı am not that unhappy
Old 2012-09-30, 12:49   Link #4286
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
ı like the binbougami ga becuse they made the anime according to manga. they didn't add too many irrevalant thing like Campione anime. well gintama will start again soon so ı am not that unhappy
But still has very low sales, thats when an anime belongs to this summer season.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 17:14   Link #4287
willx
Nyaaan~~

Slightly off topic, but recently I've been re-reading an English novel series that I had forgotten about and realized why the premise in Campione! seemed so familiar!

The "Instrumentalities of the Night" series by Glen Cook features a medieval fantasy world gunpowder has just started coming into usage and it has been discovered it can be used to "kill Gods" and one particular soldier happens on this discovery. He becomes dubbed as the "Godslayer" and his whole life is changed from that point on.

The setting is similar to the time around the crusades but there is a Pope, an Anti-Pope, other "Western" kingdoms as well as "Middle-East" style kingdoms as well. It's written in a very dark manner and death and disease are sort of a matter-of-fact of war.

http://www.amazon.com/Instrumentalit...R14VA6OCP7OM70
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 04:51   Link #4288
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Same here, but I think they still can fix it. Even if they can't ,they can always just RETCON whatever f@ck they did.I'm still pissed though.

Spoiler for vol 10:
What she can even steal powers.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-10-01, 06:32   Link #4289
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
What she can even steal powers.
Haven't you read the translated chapters of vol 9 yet? If I am not mistaken, Guinevere nicks Athena's powers at the prologue or the first chapter.That's how she died in the first place. Lancelot and Guinevere sucked her dry real good over the full span of the novel.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-01 at 06:44.
Old 2012-10-01, 06:50   Link #4290
ZeKeR
Superbad

... why do I get this feeling that Lucretia will appear to troll Godou's angels yet again or... hmm... die?
Old 2012-10-01, 06:52   Link #4291
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... why do I get this feeling that Lucretia will appear to troll Godou's angels yet again or... hmm... die?
Spoiler for vol 9-13:
Old 2012-10-01, 09:11   Link #4292
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Haven't you read the translated chapters of vol 9 yet? If I am not mistaken, Guinevere nicks Athena's powers at the prologue or the first chapter.That's how she died in the first place. Lancelot and Guinevere sucked her dry real good over the full span of the novel.
Nope, I was hoping to finish the SS before I start vol 9, Yes it would take ages but that ok since I'm Patient and I finish the SS, vol 9 might be done as well.

Old 2012-10-01, 09:16   Link #4293
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Nope, I was hoping to finish the SS before I start vol 9, Yes it would take ages but that ok since I'm Patient and I finish the SS, vol 9 might be done as well.
Aren't only Ch.4, 5&Omake relevant to Volume 9? Or are you waiting for Ch.1+2 as well?
Old 2012-10-01, 22:50   Link #4294
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

1 and 2, Also I don't want to chase update, I might start when chp3 is done.

Old 2012-10-02, 08:24   Link #4295
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Watashi,Kininarimasu!
Spoiler for Vol 10 and beyond:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-02 at 10:25.
Old 2012-10-02, 10:23   Link #4296
azziz

Quote:
Watash,Kininarimasu!
didn't guinevere kissed godou before?and even lancelot?so they are even;i'm confident godou will take her back as soon as he realize the true.

about the last king,i hope he will take down vauban when he will wake up,the old conceited bastard desearve it.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 18:55   Link #4297
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yeah........ there must have been a lot of Myths mix in with Circe for her to be that powerful. Circe was suppose to be a minor God specializing in Magic.
Spoiler for theory related to vol.13:
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:35   Link #4298
muk

Quote:
Watashi,Kininarimasu!
Spoiler:
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:41   Link #4299
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The anime was mediocre or worse, I prefer if they started it honestly with the story line of the Light Novel. Start off with volume 1 and then off, skip vol 3 and made it a Movie afterwards. The Light Novel had the potential to have 25 episodes or more if done correctly. Most shows this Summer have been not up to par with my interest, except for Oda Nobuna no Yabou.
I was going to watch the anime, but then I saw the anime completely strayed off path (Athena alive wut)
Old 2012-10-03, 00:44   Link #4300
Ghanw
(-_-)

The anime was no the best you could say, there are many who strongly agree and some disagree depends on what you think. But personally the LN is way better.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem