GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 36:
Spoiler:

Quote:
No ... there has't been nothing new revealed about him ... and, in my opinion, what we know about Issa so far ... isn't enough to verify if he is a good guy or a bad guy.

@Shinso Tsukune

Spoiler for 36:
Spoiler:

I checked the first volume, and Tsukune has always been slightly taller than Moka, it just seems more apparent in recent chapters, especially this one. Just goes to show that he's had a recent growth spurt.
Old 2010-11-07, 23:42   Link #18122
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Moka is roughly 5'4" if Tsukune is shorter than her, I'd be worried.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 00:20   Link #18123
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 36:

Quote:
Spoiler:

I checked the first volume, and Tsukune has always been slightly taller than Moka, it just seems more apparent in recent chapters, especially this one. Just goes to show that he's had a recent growth spurt.
Spoiler for 36:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 01:13   Link #18124
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
There may be another possibility...

And though it's pretty cliche sounding, and the anime already tried it.... there still is a possible separation of Moka. But it may not come in the form one would think.

Imagine, Fuhai fixes the seal, but there is a tweak to it that would modify the seal slightly. This tweek would still seal Moka back into her dormant state, but at the same time allow her to step forth... and would work on Moka in both her sealed and unsealed states... It would allow both of her to remain conscious... and she would be allowed to communicate at any time with the outside world...
Spoiler for example:

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2010-11-08 at 01:23.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 02:20   Link #18125
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
I agree that ... something like that might be possible as well ... though I have some reservations ... about this.

First of all ... something like that would seriously reduce the role that Tsukune has in the future chapter's ... unless he would take a more combat oriented role as Inner Moka's support partner ... though, for now, at least ... Tsukune's combat experience and his current level of control over his vampire power's ... are a little too low for him to take that role yet (truthfully the same issue is also present when both Inner and Outer Moka would merge with each other)

The second problem that I see with that issue ... is that Tsukune would still be left with the issue of "satisfying" the needs of two women at the same time ... and both of them are pretty important to Tsukune, so he would have been still torn between the issue of who's more important to him ... Outer or Inner Moka, which would probably lead to Tsukune trying to keep both sides of Moka happy ... and satisfied with him ... at the cost of Tsukune's own happiness, since he would be still torn about which side of Moka he likes more ...

... and finally you're theory GrrDraxin ... doesn't solve the issue that Moka's seal isn't a permanent one, which probably isn't something that can be tweaked by Tohou Fuhai, since I believe that every type of an sealing item ... like for example Moka's Rosario or Tsukune's Holy Lock ... has this particular issue... built within it... and I haven't found an solution to this particular problem ... other then repairing Moka's Rosario when it weakens ... or duplicating Moka's Rosario itself ... which sounds to be a quite hard task, since Moka's seal is pretty complicated seal ... and we don't if it's possible for Tohou Fuhai to replicate it .. with the same properties that Moka's "original" seal has...

So, summarizing, while you're theory is pretty interesting GrrDraxin, in my opinion it only postpones the issue to some pretty distant future ... that the manga will probably not even cover ... and at the same time... would cause this particular problem, to be a much bigger issue, then it currently is,... at least from a psychological point of view...
Old 2010-11-08, 04:42   Link #18126
Th3_Unkn0wn

You know, I LOVE THE COVER OF THE NEW CHAPTER ! MOKA LOOKS SO CUTE IN THE COVER !!
Old 2010-11-08, 07:36   Link #18127
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just had a thought, if Akuha and Moka meet, Moka's resulting anger could unleash her full Shinso power like last time, and Tsukune be taking Alucard's place, simply put, his Shinso blood will be the one to awaken, since both their Shinso blood would be synchronized, anyway.

Tsukune being a bat in a cage waiting to be set free, and only Moka has the key.

Kind of like history repeating itself, but only this time, it will be for good, not bad.
Old 2010-11-08, 10:20   Link #18128
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam just glad the Tsukune x Moka art wasn't like "THAT" vamp movie.

Also anyone noticed since chapter 23 after the Siren arc it's been an all out Moka artwork. Ura Moks, Omote and Ura and the latest Tsukune x Moka.
Old 2010-11-08, 14:22   Link #18129
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just had a thought, if Akuha and Moka meet, Moka's resulting anger could unleash her full Shinso power like last time, and Tsukune be taking Alucard's place, simply put, his Shinso blood will be the one to awaken, since both their Shinso blood would be synchronized, anyway.

Tsukune being a bat in a cage waiting to be set free, and only Moka has the key.

Kind of like history repeating itself, but only this time, it will be for good, not bad.
Well the only problem that I see with this particular development is ... that awakening Tsukune's Shinso blood ... at this point in the manga, would basically cause Tsukune to lose the remnants of his humanity ... turning Tsukune into something ... that we couldn't consider as Tsukune anymore...

After all ... Tsukune still can't take control over his "berserk side" or ... even keep his berserk side at bay ... and before Ikeda somehow ... indicates that it's possible for Tsukune to do that ... I don't see the possibility of Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening...

I mean that ... from a general view, Shinso vampires ... are basically an enhanced version of ordinary vampires ... and in Tsukune's case ... he's already having some problems ... with taking control of the power's that ordinary vampires posses ... and, in my opinion, it wouldn't make sense to proceed to more advanced and difficult stuff (the power's of a Shinso vampire) ... when the basic stuff (the power's of an ordinary vampire) is still, causing problems for you...
Old 2010-11-08, 19:18   Link #18130
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam just glad the Tsukune x Moka art wasn't like "THAT" vamp movie.

Also anyone noticed since chapter 23 after the Siren arc it's been an all out Moka artwork. Ura Moks, Omote and Ura and the latest Tsukune x Moka.
you forgot one of Shuzen Aqua on chapter 31? but the rest is true
Old 2010-11-08, 19:30   Link #18131
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well the only problem that I see with this particular development is ... that awakening Tsukune's Shinso blood ... at this point in the manga, would basically cause Tsukune to lose the remnants of his humanity ... turning Tsukune into something ... that we couldn't consider as Tsukune anymore...

After all ... Tsukune still can't take control over his "berserk side" or ... even keep his berserk side at bay ... and before Ikeda somehow ... indicates that it's possible for Tsukune to do that ... I don't see the possibility of Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening...

I mean that ... from a general view, Shinso vampires ... are basically an enhanced version of ordinary vampires ... and in Tsukune's case ... he's already having some problems ... with taking control of the power's that ordinary vampires posses ... and, in my opinion, it wouldn't make sense to proceed to more advanced and difficult stuff (the power's of a Shinso vampire) ... when the basic stuff (the power's of an ordinary vampire) is still, causing problems for you...
I think you've forgotten the whole training arc, Tsukune has already gotten a grasp on controlling his powers, it'll just take a series of events to fully solidify it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 19:36   Link #18132
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:

There is only one outcome when Tsukune transforms, and it will be a good outcome, because of Tsukune's current position in the storyline, as to being the lead along with Moka, but theres always a possiblity that when his Shinso blood "fully" awakens, itle produce an effect that will allow him complete control, a positive effect, if you will.

Perhaps, Ikeda is pushing back Tsukune's Shinso transformation, probably for the purpose of creating a character design for Tsukune's physical Vamp/Shinso form, for the series, probably to hold off Akuha's and Moka's reunion, only Touhou Fuhai stands between Akuha and Moka, but we already know who the winner is, anyway, unless Moka wakes up and comes to them during the fight, or unless they do fight, but its still undecided.

While, some of us believe its to early for Tsukune's Shinso blood to awaken, this might also be the perfect time for that, but its all up to Ikeda.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-11-08 at 20:40.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 00:04   Link #18133
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, based on what happens in the recent chapter's, for now I don't think that the Akua and Moka fight is going to happen in the current arc...

Well... the fact is ... that we still don't have any idea how Tsukune's body and mentality is going to be, after his Shinso blood awakens, since... despite the growth that Tsukune has made in taking control over his power's... he still depends on the Holy Lock... and we haven't got any idea if the current Tsukune is going to be able to keep his sanity, if he removes the Holy Lock...

I mean... for now we still don't have any idea about how far Tsukune's development of his vampire abilities has progressed, since his training sessions with Inner Moka are still undergoing... and apart from Sun's arc (which happened some time ago - at least in the R+V timeline, we haven't seen much about Tsukune's progress...

So what I want to say is that... we should see some results (onscreen) of alll the training that Tsukune underwent so far...

After all... it would fell really strange... if Tsukune was suddenly capable of keeping his sanity without the Holy Lock... which is what would... probably happen if Tsukune's Shinso blood awakened...

What I want to say is that Tsukune should undergo (onscreen) some character development, related to his vampire abilities, that would cause his Shinso blood awakening and Tsukune being able to stay sane.(without the Holy Lock), to make sense from a reader's point of view (who don't discuss this particular topic as much as we do, so his understanding of Tsukune's "transformation"... might be a little lower then ours)... and not fell as something that was pulled out of nowhere...

... and, so far... I haven't seen in the manga (well, maybe I overlooked something about this...) any kind of development, related to Tsukune's vampire power's... that would cause his Shinso blood's awakening... to make some sense...

At least that's my opinion on this particular matter... when it comes to the topic of Tsukune ... since there is another problem related to Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood awakening, which would be Outer Moka, who would disappear if Moka's seal isn't present on her body...

After all... Akasha made the Rosario to seal Moka's Shinso power's... which means that Moka's seal would have to be permanently removed or broken, for Moka's Shinso blood to awaken...

And that leads us to the fact that the problem of Outer Moka would need to be somehow resolved before Moka's Shinso blood could awaken...

Simply saying, both Moka and Tsukune need a lot of character development before their Shinso blood could awaken, which means ... that if the Shinso blood awakening is supposed to happen in the current arc... it would have to increase the length of the current arc ... again, since Tsukune would have to undergo some developments related to his vampire power's ... while Moka would have to undergo some some development related to Outer Moka, which.. frankly speaking would turn this arc even more absurd then it currently is, since things like that, aren't... usually done when there is a battle with a pretty powerful opponent... raging around you...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-11-09 at 00:21.
Old 2010-11-09, 13:32   Link #18134
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
you forgot one of Shuzen Aqua on chapter 31? but the rest is true
Well that was promoting Akuha as the new character, more important is our main characters. Is she villain? or a possible new ally? I can't wait to see some Akuha and Tsukune interaction.
Old 2010-11-09, 17:58   Link #18135
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well that was promoting Akuha as the new character, more important is our main characters. Is she villain? or a possible new ally? I can't wait to see some Akuha and Tsukune interaction.
At the rate this arc is progressing... You may have to wait six months to a year. Maybe 2012. It's why I can't stand monthly action mangas. It takes way too long to get anything done.
Old 2010-11-09, 18:03   Link #18136
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
At the rate this arc is progressing... You may have to wait six months to a year. Maybe 2012. It's why I can't stand monthly action mangas. It takes way too long to get anything done.
Unlike weekly manga where you have to wait six months to a year to get anything done....

What?
Old 2010-11-09, 18:05   Link #18137
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Unlike weekly manga where you have to wait six months to a year to get anything done....

What?
Not the ones I read. :P I gave up on Bleach, and Naruto I read more in passing now than anything else. But mangas like Be'elzebub seem to move at a pretty good pace. At least, they don't stay on one single battle for a year, which I find REALLY annoying. It's not just R+V that's suffered from the monthly monotony, though. Maken-ki spent a year just climbing three floors in a school (and didn't really accomplish much from it), Mysterious Girlfriend X (not action I know) wasted a year on an arc that has been universally panned due to it's tedium and lack of progression.

R+V seems to be handling it better than most, but still, I hate having to wait a year for one scene or fight to finish. It's why I stopped reading FMA until it was finally completed. Awesome series, yes, but I didn't like reading it monthly.
Old 2010-11-09, 18:15   Link #18138
GrimJack

i was really just trying to be funny, I would much rather read monthly's that weekly's but that is perhaps that the monthly's I read are geared towards older readers and that appeals to me. I would much rather read tank's or volumes anyway in either case because the story flows better.
Old 2010-11-09, 20:15   Link #18139
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Y'see, that's the biggest problem of being a series follower- the wait between chapters, monthly or weekly, tends to kill. If we were to wait for the full volumes that contain this arc to come out, I'm sure that we'd burn right through em, and there'd be lack of complaints... hell, a series I'm currently reading I'm grateful is finished, because a single round of a tournament took over 12 chapters to complete... that's over three months of waiting for a single step in a tournament to complete itself

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 21:16   Link #18140
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Monthly releases also builds excitement, but longer time to release it makes it idle. *cough berserk*

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire