AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-15, 05:04   Link #1461
youkushuno
Inactive Member

yeah i know there's already one.. but i just did it to pass time.. hehehe.....
youkushuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 07:18   Link #1462
xxraffieskieexx

I love Bokura Ga Ita!!

weeeeeeee!! i'm new here.. and i love Bokura Ga Ita.. humhum..

Oh yeah!! It is sad that they wouldn't release the anime version..
i'd prefer anime than manga too!! ahihi..

xxraffieskieexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 05:28   Link #1463
nunchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxraffieskieexx View Post

Oh yeah!! It is sad that they wouldn't release the anime version..
Where did you read that?
nunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 07:28   Link #1464
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Hum , bought vol 12 yesterday , just finished reading it and I have to say I'm not really liking where this is going...
Spoiler for Vol 12:

On another note , I noticed it ends at chapter 49 , and apparently the last chapter released in japan was 51 , so considering vol 12 was released in japan in 2007, that's almost 2 years ago , that's quite long for a manga hiatus. But then again D.N.Angel went on Hiatus for 3 years , so there's still hope ?
Though , a thing that is interesting to note about vol 12 is the comment of the author that says " This volume is the end of the series........ just kidding. But the cover looks like an ending cover doesn't it ? ". Funny how it turns out it might be the last volume D:
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 00:57   Link #1465
youkushuno
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
Hum , bought vol 12 yesterday , just finished reading it and I have to say I'm not really liking where this is going...
Spoiler for Vol 12:

On another note , I noticed it ends at chapter 49 , and apparently the last chapter released in japan was 51 , so considering vol 12 was released in japan in 2007, that's almost 2 years ago , that's quite long for a manga hiatus. But then again D.N.Angel went on Hiatus for 3 years , so there's still hope ?
Though , a thing that is interesting to note about vol 12 is the comment of the author that says " This volume is the end of the series........ just kidding. But the cover looks like an ending cover doesn't it ? ". Funny how it turns out it might be the last volume D:
oh please don't say that.. it can't be the last volume... i already hated it when the anime was left hanging.. and then they'll do it with the manga too..???? that's torture!
youkushuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 14:46   Link #1466
Nervous Venus

It's not the last volume; Obaata Yuuki was joking, as Samanosuke comments ^^
I wouldn't give up hope just yet. If they were going to drop the series, they would have made an announcement within this frametime on the website already, instead of asking us to wait. (Though I'm not 100% sure either.)

I'm probably the only person here who sees a happy ending with Yano (where he's not being emo.) I don't think the story would be/could be resolved with him being a "dead fish". Whether or not Yano ends up with Nanami, there's really not a chance that Nanami can fully accept Takeuchi, while she's still hung up on Yano. And I have feeling that she will always be hung up on Yano. And whether or not Yano ends up with Yuri, there's really not a sliver of chance (as far as manga evidence goes) that he has actually fully accepted and/or truly loves Yuri, because as v12 shows, he's still pretty hung up on his "girlfriend with the Hokkaido accent", and he does attempt to
Spoiler:
Though that makes me curious as to why, if he loves her so much, would he then betray her trust and want her to hate him and leave him in wallowing in misery?

And if Samanosuke reads this, I'm a bit curious as to your thoughts on ch 47. When Yuri
Spoiler:
What I'm wondering is the part where Yano starts talking about his memories, and that
Spoiler:

What do you think he meant by those words?
Old 2009-02-18, 16:48   Link #1467
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
Spoiler for Vol 12:
I agree. They've been separated for like so long, I think it's time for Nanami to move on. She's a good girl, and deserves more than what she's experiencing right now. Whats keeping her from being happy is her still clinging/hoping for Yano. Who for all we know is in a rough shape right now and couldn't possibly take care of her. The girl had suffered enough. Takeuchi is just as much as good(if not more) than Yano.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 20:00   Link #1468
xxraffieskieexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunchuck View Post
Where did you read that?
i forgot where.. but I think it's not sure.. and i hope it's not!!

I am praying for a happy ending!! GOSH!! i hope nana and yano end up happily together!!
Old 2009-02-18, 23:30   Link #1469
xxraffieskieexx

i am currently reading the volume 9 chapter 32 of this manga!! XD

damn. i cant find the anime' T_T they haven't released an anime' yet?? I'm already so hooked..
Old 2009-02-19, 04:31   Link #1470
applegail
n00b

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzl View Post
hi im new here, anyway can anyone pm me where can i read the chapters 47 and 48 in english?tnxtnx!
Hi I'm new too!!

I just found this site when I was googling bokura ga ita - wahoo!

I've just read up to 46 (ahhh mangafox), and was wondering if anyone PMed you with the 47+48, and if so, would you be kind enough to pass that along to me?!

::waves::
Hi everyone!!

applegail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 09:16   Link #1471
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
It's not the last volume; Obaata Yuuki was joking, as Samanosuke comments ^^
I wouldn't give up hope just yet. If they were going to drop the series, they would have made an announcement within this frametime on the website already, instead of asking us to wait. (Though I'm not 100% sure either.)
Yeah , I assume they would do that as well. I'm just worried though , I mean , does anyone know what's up with the Author ? is she ill ? is she doing something else ?

Quote:
I'm probably the only person here who sees a happy ending with Yano (where he's not being emo.) I don't think the story would be/could be resolved with him being a "dead fish". Whether or not Yano ends up with Nanami, there's really not a chance that Nanami can fully accept Takeuchi, while she's still hung up on Yano. And I have feeling that she will always be hung up on Yano.
Actually , it's not so much that I don't want to see her end with Yano , more like I'd rather be happy . But I'm not kidding myself either , This manga is about Her story with Yano , I'm sure they will enventually resolve things at some point , It's just hard seeing her be in pain for the moment , as much as It's hard seeing Yano wither away.

Quote:
And whether or not Yano ends up with Yuri, there's really not a sliver of chance (as far as manga evidence goes) that he has actually fully accepted and/or truly loves Yuri, because as v12 shows, he's still pretty hung up on his "girlfriend with the Hokkaido accent", and he does attempt to
Spoiler:
Though that makes me curious as to why, if he loves her so much, would he then betray her trust and want her to hate him and leave him in wallowing in misery?
Spoiler:

Quote:
And if Samanosuke reads this, I'm a bit curious as to your thoughts on ch 47. When Yuri
Spoiler:
What I'm wondering is the part where Yano starts talking about his memories, and that
Spoiler:

What do you think he meant by those words?
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-20, 22:05   Link #1472
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke
She doesn't seem to have any aspiration , all her life she was "Nana's little sister" and her parents obviously never really loved her. And since she's lost and looking for herself , she probably figured that if someone needed ( and loved ) her , she would belong somewhere , so she put inside her head that somehow Yano was the only person able to understand her and he that would make him need her , so she's clinging on the guy . But he doesn't want to help her because It would bring back his bad memories.
I do agree with most of your main points.

1) That Yuri hasn't had it easy, living in the shadows of her sister, and
2) Yano is afraid of uncovering his memories.

I recall in c47, that she tried
Spoiler:
And he told her off. I think it's more of a fear of bringing back what he had tried to forget, and he expresses that by lashing out at her. Yano's really not a "bad guy." From what I see of his past with Yuri, he was pretty friendly, though I don't believe he loves her in the way that she wants.

Also 3) Her parents were very unloving.

I mean, she expressed an obvious dislike of her older sister in her thoughts in 45?46? (but I don't believe those are her real feelings.) And she does the same for her parents, who I think were just too wrapped up in their own problems to truly and genuinely think about how their words and actions would affect their kids (in this case, Yuri). While she says she despises them, and is "unfeeling", I don't believe that's true. She wants to be
Spoiler:

I also believe that that actually contributes to her almost hysterical behavior with Yano. To the point where she knew that what she was doing was detrimental to his mental health (though she has problems of her own), but she would keep the thing that could help him way (in this case, Nanami), by
Spoiler:
. In a way, I felt like although she loves Yano, rather than considering his feelings, she urges her own onto his, because she is, like he says, trying to
Spoiler:
. There's a lot of mental issues involved between these two very wounded people.

I do wish Yuri listens to her friend and emotionally matures.

Quote:
Yeah , I assume they would do that as well. I'm just worried though , I mean , does anyone know what's up with the Author ? is she ill ? is she doing something else ?
I'm going to JP wiki her name and see what information I can get out of it. I'll get back to you when I do. ^^
Old 2009-03-01, 21:05   Link #1473
sugoi_ninja

okay heres a question does anybody think that Yano and Nanami would have met sooner if Nanamis friend from college told Nanami that she had a friend that knew about Yanos whereabouts?
sugoi_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 07:02   Link #1474
*Videogirl*

Hey there! i'm new too!

i'm from an italian forum, and i was looking for chap. 47 to 51.....do you know where i can download them??

we have to traslate them.....

everyone loves Bokura ga Ita!!

thank you very much!
*Videogirl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 10:42   Link #1475
xCrystalx

Woah woah woah woah woaaah! It's been ages since the last time I've been here! I hope I didn't miss anything with the manga. I mean, we're still stuck at the same cliffhanger right?
Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

I sure hope Obata-sensei gets well soon. It must be hell having work piled up and being ill at the same time. Oh, the pressure and tension!

So, what else is new with BGI?
Old 2009-03-10, 10:48   Link #1476
karamouza88

hi guys!
finally foung a good forum where i can exchange opinions and information about my favourite mangas and anis!
i recently found out about this great ani and watched it in 2 days!cried in the end.....
then i tried to read the manga online but i have only found until ch46 and i can't find the rest....could someone please help me?
there is also the thing that i can only find ch1-12 and then 32-46.does anyone have a link of a page where all the chapters can be found?would be nice....
i also just read in this page something about illness of Obata,what happpened?is this why everything is going so slow?
karamouza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 05:02   Link #1477
karamouza88

ow and i would like to add something!
i think that if taheuchi cares so much about nana and yano too then he should go and slap yano in the face in order to wake him up!i don't know about you guys but i think that it's totally wrong to be with someone who you know that will always have someone else in his mind!the relationship would never go well
karamouza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:21   Link #1478
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamouza88 View Post
ow and i would like to add something!
i think that if taheuchi cares so much about nana and yano too then he should go and slap yano in the face in order to wake him up!i don't know about you guys but i think that it's totally wrong to be with someone who you know that will always have someone else in his mind!the relationship would never go well
Hey! Welcome to the forum!!

I totally agree. Sometimes getting over someone is really hard and sometimes you may think you're over someone but your not, as soon as you see that person's face all those feelings come rushing back in. In my opinion, Takeuchi is only hurting himself by trying to get Nana to fall for him and forget Yano. But then again, just as how hard it is difficult for Nana to get over Yano, it's difficult for Take to let go of Nana. Let's hope for the best. I really don't want anyone hurt in the end. I like Takeuchi just as much as I like Yano, I just don't like him with Nana.
Old 2009-03-12, 14:21   Link #1479
azncutiemel

hey!!!! im new and i was wondering where i can find raws to vol 13?! ><! i dont mind if its in japanese or chineseeee as long as i can get my hands on them! hehe thanks!!
azncutiemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 14:46   Link #1480
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

there is no such thing as vol 13