AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-26, 06:46   Link #11701
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Beast girls are cuter than expected. I agree with the others. Sylphy Fitts-sempai looks like a boss.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 12:03   Link #11702
devil_444

Just finished Reading the Prologue of Volume 7 and The Author is doing great that is the Kind a Rudi I wanted to see all gloomy and has a lifeless eyes.With his Heart Truly, and completely, empty.

PLEASE AUTHOR : Rifujin Na Magonote PLEASE I BEG OF YOU REMOVE THE ED PART PLEASE !!!!
devil_444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 12:27   Link #11703
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre
Hmm...I expected more darker skin tone for both of beast girls.
Glad I'm not the only one... I was expecting something like this (possibly NSFW).

Last edited by Honoakari; 2015-09-26 at 15:09.
Honoakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 13:34   Link #11704
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_444 View Post
Just finished Reading the Prologue of Volume 7 and The Author is doing great that is the Kind a Rudi I wanted to see all gloomy and has a lifeless eyes.With his Heart Truly, and completely, empty.

PLEASE AUTHOR : Rifujin Na Magonote PLEASE I BEG OF YOU REMOVE THE ED PART PLEASE !!!!
Lol, it's quite late to be begging for anything now, isn't it? The novel's already published.

Also, I took the opportunity to lurk around some chinese forums regarding volume 7 and yep, Rudy's ED is still there. You can rage now.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 14:32   Link #11705
InMyOwnMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by KozuKy View Post
i imagined them to be looked like Tiona and Tione from Danmachi,the cover says im wrong xD

Can't you just say you expected them to be tanned like Ghyslane?
InMyOwnMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 15:14   Link #11706
KozuKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMyOwnMind View Post
Can't you just say you expected them to be tanned like Ghyslane?
of course i did,who doesn't anyway.the two characters i mentioned is tanned too and siblings.
Old 2015-09-26, 16:01   Link #11707
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KozuKy View Post
of course i did,who doesn't anyway.the two characters i mentioned is tanned too and siblings.
they/re not sibling
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 16:14   Link #11708
KozuKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
they/re not sibling
opps sorry my mistake
Old 2015-09-26, 21:54   Link #11709
InMyOwnMind

Quote:
they/re not sibling
He was talking about Tiona and Tione from Danmachi being siblings, not Pursena and Rinia. Tiona and Tione are Sisters, Pursena and Rinia are not.
InMyOwnMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 22:01   Link #11710
devil_444

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiusman View Post
lol, it's quite late to be begging for anything now, isn't it? The novel's already published.

Also, i took the opportunity to lurk around some chinese forums regarding volume 7 and yep, rudy's ed is still there. You can rage now.
ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkk kkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!
Old 2015-09-26, 22:17   Link #11711
devil_444

FUCK ! man Just what the FUCK ! why did the Author put the ED part again.It is the main Reason People Hated the School Arc.I mean Rudi Fall in Love with Eris Because they spent lots of times Together and Rudi Fall in love with Roxy because she gave Rudi a lots of things like Knowledge, experience, technique And most importantly, she brought Rudi outside world.But as for Sylphy Rudi marry her because she cured his ED.I mean WTF is going on the Author Head.
Old 2015-09-26, 22:48   Link #11712
The One Above God
Kamijou

Fitts looks pretty badass, though the delicate features of her face can still be seen. She really looks like a girly boy like that . Anyway, Rinia and Pursena look better than what I expected. I also expected them to have brown skin but this is okay too.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 00:22   Link #11713
Ladiusman

Devil_444...dude, can you like, cut down on the amount of capitalization in your words? And try making your sentences more coherent. Then it'll be easier to read.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 02:44   Link #11714
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_444 View Post
FUCK ! man Just what the FUCK ! why did the Author put the ED part again.It is the main Reason People Hated the School Arc.I mean Rudi Fall in Love with Eris Because they spent lots of times Together and Rudi Fall in love with Roxy because she gave Rudi a lots of things like Knowledge, experience, technique And most importantly, she brought Rudi outside world.But as for Sylphy Rudi marry her because she cured his ED.I mean WTF is going on the Author Head.
You need to reread wn1, 8, and 9 dude. In wn 1 it's already hinted that Sylphy will become his wife someday they spend 1 year cuddling together afterall even Rudy already targeting her during that time. And even Roxy can heal his ED, he married Sylphy as the form of taking responsibility like his father did to his mother, and not just everyone can heal his ED[proved by Rinia, Prusena, Erinarize, and the archer girl]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 03:05   Link #11715
KozuKy

Quote:
You need to reread wn1, 8, and 9 dude. In wn 1 it's already hinted that Sylphy will become his wife someday they spend 1 year cuddling together afterall even Rudy already targeting her during that time. And even Roxy can heal his ED, he married Sylphy as the form of taking responsibility like his father did to his mother, and not just everyone can heal his ED[proved by Rinia, Prusena, Erinarize, and the archer girl]
I think he's mad because it's the LN,because some LN does diverge at some point from the WN which i also kinda hoped cause i feel bad for Sara to be left out.also hoped for 3P with Sylphy and Sara after Sylphy cured Rudeus's ED .It's still posible for Rudeus to marry Sylphy without ED,but the problem is altering some scenes which shows Rudeus's ED and the Goddess part.
Old 2015-09-27, 03:20   Link #11716
luffyxnami

It wouldn't really make sense for him to not have ED, it's the very reason he even goes to the school. If he didn't have it, he would have went to save his mom already, but still I hope the author change the story a bit so that archer girl show up again and marry Rudy too, heck change the two beast girl personality a bit and make them part of his harem too.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 03:30   Link #11717
KozuKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
It wouldn't really make sense for him to not have ED, it's the very reason he even goes to the school. If he didn't have it, he would have went to save his mom already, but still I hope the author change the story a bit so that archer girl show up again and marry Rudy too, heck change the two beast girl personality a bit and make them part of his harem too.
well if Hitogami says that he will meet someone he knows there but still doesn't notice Sylphy disguise.although the kidnapping part will change if rudeus doesn't have ED iykwim
Old 2015-09-28, 00:23   Link #11718
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

The ED was an important part of the story, and the fact that Rudeus married Sylphy wasn't just because she cured his ED lol.

Her curing his ED confirmed the fact that he really loved her, and that he felt right being with her. She managed to cure the hurt that he had experienced previously, and he needed someone he could trust and like a lot to be able to do that.

It's probably a bit exaggerated... and hilarious because of the reverse-trap, but the feelings there were real and the ED was a good plot point.

Sylpy already liked him since long ago, and Rudeus saw her as a girl ever since he talked to his father that one time... as well. Keeping these things in mind... Sylpy's the "childhood friend" who didn't lose for once. (Obviously, it isn't that simple, but yeah ... she was the childhood friend).

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-09-28, 01:02   Link #11719
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Sylpy's the "childhood friend" who didn't lose for once. (Obviously, it isn't that simple, but yeah ... she was the childhood friend).
Unless we get too technical, one can argue that Rudeus only married his childhood friends; it's just that Sylphy is the most clearer and recognizable use of the troupe since the others were live ins, usually need more years together to be recognized as childhood friends and had more traits other than being his friend
Old 2015-09-28, 02:57   Link #11720
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Unless we get too technical, one can argue that Rudeus only married his childhood friends; it's just that Sylphy is the most clearer and recognizable use of the troupe since the others were live ins, usually need more years together to be recognized as childhood friends and had more traits other than being his friend
Lol, very true, but I just wanted to say that something finally let a childhood friend win... while also being a good series with a good plot about other things.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel